Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,691 members, 7,955,611 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:46 AM

Woman Pours Water On Husband Over Plan To Marry Second Wife In Kano - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Pours Water On Husband Over Plan To Marry Second Wife In Kano (38826 Views)

Woman Pours Hot Water On Step-Sister In Kogi (Disturbing Photo) / Woman Pours Pepper Into Her Maid's Private Part & Eyes In Ebonyi / Man Kills Only Child To Marry Second Wife (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Pours Water On Husband Over Plan To Marry Second Wife In Kano by Damiflow: 3:23pm On Jul 13, 2019
What da Bleep grin
Re: Woman Pours Water On Husband Over Plan To Marry Second Wife In Kano by King44(m): 3:24pm On Jul 13, 2019
He deserves the hot water I think she should have boiled acid and pour it on him instead, after 10 children ha olorun oba some people no get repentance o I wish she escapes been arrested

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Pours Water On Husband Over Plan To Marry Second Wife In Kano by davillian(m): 3:24pm On Jul 13, 2019
The females there are not left behind when it comes to taking heartless decisions.
Re: Woman Pours Water On Husband Over Plan To Marry Second Wife In Kano by GlorifiedTunde(m): 3:24pm On Jul 13, 2019
remababy2:
A Kano State Primary school teacher’s plan to marry a second wife, had him gruesomely scalded by the hot water his wife, Lauratu Ahmad, poured on him.

According to reports, the distraught wife had been given money by her husband, Mallam Aliyu Ibrahim Fayan-Fayan, to buy some things for herself in consolation over the wedding.

However while Ibrahim Fayan-fayan was listening to a radio programme around 10pm on Thursday at their home in Danbatta Local Government Area of Kano State, she stormed the room he was in and poured hot water on his body targeting his private part.

“Since the time I told her about my plan to marry another wife, I did not see any change of attitude from her and we had been living together peacefully. In fact, she promised me that she would be among those that would buy the wedding items for the bride,” he said.

“Last night after I returned home, I bought some meat for them. I met her boiling the water, but I had no idea what she was going to use it for,” he added.

The whereabouts of the lady who has 10 children with her husband is currently unknown, as it was gathered that Ibrahim is currently receiving treatment at the Danbatta General Hospital where he was rushed to by neighbours.

See picture more here https://thickmatch.com/woman-scalds-husband-hot-water-plan-marry-second-wife/
OP you mean hot water?

Specify na!
Re: Woman Pours Water On Husband Over Plan To Marry Second Wife In Kano by kingsman66(m): 3:26pm On Jul 13, 2019
what is wrong for an aboki man to marry more than one wife
Re: Woman Pours Water On Husband Over Plan To Marry Second Wife In Kano by engrchykae(m): 3:27pm On Jul 13, 2019
Onyi22:
What does he need another wife for after having ten children?
Instead of him to concentrate on his children n give them the best education he is still planning to marry another wife....
Na wa for Hausa men ooo
Anywhere, Aboki na Aboki
and this man is supposed to be a teacher.
I wonder what he is teaching his pupils.
the north is inherently backward .

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Pours Water On Husband Over Plan To Marry Second Wife In Kano by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jul 13, 2019
Poor woman angry She wanted to destroy the selfish penīs that had taken control of their family life.

Ten children from one woman and you still want to have more kids

4 Likes

Re: Woman Pours Water On Husband Over Plan To Marry Second Wife In Kano by MyGeneration(m): 3:32pm On Jul 13, 2019
Davash222:
After 10 children with your wife, what do you need a second wife for again A primary school teacher o.

Seems it’s haram to marry one wife in Islam.
imagine if first wife get 10 children, how many second wife want get. North mumu sha

7 Likes

Re: Woman Pours Water On Husband Over Plan To Marry Second Wife In Kano by MyGeneration(m): 3:34pm On Jul 13, 2019
kingsman66:
what is wrong for an aboki man to marry more than one wife
but its right for an ordinary primary sch teacher to have over 10 children

2 Likes

Re: Woman Pours Water On Husband Over Plan To Marry Second Wife In Kano by Arespect10: 3:36pm On Jul 13, 2019
ImmaculateJOE:
Puyaka for the woman!
@least she has saved 5-10 unborn children from Almajirism.
Just wonder how people acts like illiterate
Re: Woman Pours Water On Husband Over Plan To Marry Second Wife In Kano by Josephilemona(m): 3:38pm On Jul 13, 2019
[quote author=BCD2much post=80227204]Bad cos her religion permits as many wives as a man can love and take care of equally.
He has right to sue her to court and earn himself some good cash, after all their marriage has ended partially already.
Never return the evil wife to the house no matter what cos his life is at risk.
Probably her actions pushed him to the plans of another wife.
see you after 10 children, you are supporting another wife. no let talk to you anyhow.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Pours Water On Husband Over Plan To Marry Second Wife In Kano by Nel042: 3:41pm On Jul 13, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Woman Pours Water On Husband Over Plan To Marry Second Wife In Kano by Jman06(m): 3:44pm On Jul 13, 2019
Hausa ladies are the worst victims of religion in this world! Honestly I pity them. They have been so successfully brainwashed and relegated to the background by their men, such that they take any rubbish from their men. No wonder some of them go too extreme when they want to revolt all the sh1t they're made to tolerate by religion and their men.

I'm sure that if not for religious restrictions, many of them would prefer to marry southern men.

PS- I don't pity this man one bit

6 Likes

Re: Woman Pours Water On Husband Over Plan To Marry Second Wife In Kano by emmasege: 3:48pm On Jul 13, 2019
Davash222:
After 10 children with your wife, what do you need a second wife for again A primary school teacher o.

Seems it’s haram to marry one wife in Islam.
Why do you think NIGERIA's population is ever rising? Those guys keep reproducing and like rats.

This is why this country isn't ever going to progress without restructuring. Some people continue to add to our 'population burden' while they expect the rest of the country to shoulder the burden.

6 Likes

Re: Woman Pours Water On Husband Over Plan To Marry Second Wife In Kano by martineverest(m): 3:50pm On Jul 13, 2019
Mstick:
Whenever you see UN statistics about Nigeria been a poor nation with millions of kids out of school don't call it fake news. People like this man here are the reason for such statistics. How can a teacher have 10 kids and you still want to marry another wife.

What quality of life can he offer those kids?
may be he had a dream that the new wife could bear him senators,governors and great footballers

1 Like

Re: Woman Pours Water On Husband Over Plan To Marry Second Wife In Kano by LawyerLomo(m): 3:52pm On Jul 13, 2019
Mstick:
Whenever you see UN statistics about Nigeria been a poor nation with millions of kids out of school don't call it fake news. People like this man here are the reason for such statistics. How can a teacher have 10 kids and you still want to marry another wife.

What quality of life can he offer those kids?

****You forgot to add:****

And the purcupine has no tangible occupation on reach; their are the kind that causes inevitable plight to the cosmos

1 Like

Re: Woman Pours Water On Husband Over Plan To Marry Second Wife In Kano by Arespect10: 3:53pm On Jul 13, 2019
nnokwa042:
You see it ?a primary school teacher with ten children and wants to marry another wife,tell me how his feeding those ten children,Jesus, if they give all northern states 20 trillion dollars almajiri will still be there the best they will do with it is for every man to marry 50 wives and have 200 children sad religion really distroyed north
We have more than people who dont like pork and sex listen

Re: Woman Pours Water On Husband Over Plan To Marry Second Wife In Kano by Olorunnim: 3:59pm On Jul 13, 2019
After 10 What else do you want ? Some men just like making their lives miserable.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Pours Water On Husband Over Plan To Marry Second Wife In Kano by monex(m): 4:05pm On Jul 13, 2019
A case of domestic violence and our focus is on what the man did to trigger her.

Definitely akin to those who say "what did the wife do that made him beat her"

2 Likes

Re: Woman Pours Water On Husband Over Plan To Marry Second Wife In Kano by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jul 13, 2019
This is evil
Bt then,I don't pity him

1 Like

Re: Woman Pours Water On Husband Over Plan To Marry Second Wife In Kano by feodan: 4:14pm On Jul 13, 2019
@ jummie1 , imagine if i'm ur husband and i decide to marry anoda woman, would u have done d same ?
Re: Woman Pours Water On Husband Over Plan To Marry Second Wife In Kano by gurunlocker: 4:14pm On Jul 13, 2019
Even Muslim women don't want to be sharing their husband Dlck with any other women again as commanded!!! grin

2 Likes

Re: Woman Pours Water On Husband Over Plan To Marry Second Wife In Kano by osejie17(m): 4:16pm On Jul 13, 2019
All this northermen no get Sense primary school teacher with ten kids still trying to sign in another producer. and you call your self educated. No family planning self.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Pours Water On Husband Over Plan To Marry Second Wife In Kano by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jul 13, 2019
Wait 10 kids oh boy strong men

2 Likes

Re: Woman Pours Water On Husband Over Plan To Marry Second Wife In Kano by Ten06(m): 4:28pm On Jul 13, 2019
Onyi22:
Instead of him to concentrate on his children n give them the best education he is still planning to marry another wife....
Na wa for Hausa men ooo
Anywhere, Aboki na Aboki
He is going for a younger lady that he will use to refresh himself as he is growing old

1 Like

Re: Woman Pours Water On Husband Over Plan To Marry Second Wife In Kano by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jul 13, 2019
This is a case of Domestic abuse..

Jail the woman already...

This is barbaric!! The evil woman has disfigured this man because he want to exercise his Allah given right.?

MURIC should hear of this!!!

1 Like

Re: Woman Pours Water On Husband Over Plan To Marry Second Wife In Kano by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jul 13, 2019
Kano seems to be the latest hub of crime
Re: Woman Pours Water On Husband Over Plan To Marry Second Wife In Kano by Shimran(m): 5:14pm On Jul 13, 2019
lilfreezy:

No difference between arewa men and dothraki screamers. They see women as za oza room tool.

They just keep deceiving their women with religion lipsrsealed
You are not exempted from the deceit. More, thank God ours is openly and legitimate as opposed to most of the Nigeria pastor
Re: Woman Pours Water On Husband Over Plan To Marry Second Wife In Kano by ImmaculateJOE(m): 5:19pm On Jul 13, 2019
Arespect10:

Just wonder how people acts like illiterate

You don't mean it?
Re: Woman Pours Water On Husband Over Plan To Marry Second Wife In Kano by simplyOJ(m): 5:24pm On Jul 13, 2019
What is even wrong with the man self. After 10 children, he still wants to marry another wife to add more children to the world as a primary school teacher.

The woman kuku thought to condemn his "Area One" so he could have some sense.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Pours Water On Husband Over Plan To Marry Second Wife In Kano by ofemigeorge(m): 5:25pm On Jul 13, 2019
Pour HOT water
Re: Woman Pours Water On Husband Over Plan To Marry Second Wife In Kano by Mummymahdi(f): 5:45pm On Jul 13, 2019
Onyi22:
Na wa for Hausa men ooo
Anywhere, Aboki na Aboki

Am Hausa woman, i can tell u 80% of northern Muslims men pay more attention to what they derive in sex than the future of any 1 including themselves . As a primary school teacher in a LG not in kano city ooo, which school do u think those 10 are going? Do u think he has any plan for them in the future? Very few educated ones believe about planning ahead majority say God is there for them all times and what will be will be. My dad once relief our gate man of his duties because for 3yrs each year he will tell my dad there will be naming tomorrow in my house 'I need help. The last my dad ask, how many children do u have in total he said 18 and the following week a woman followed him to his duty post, when they saw Oga coming they all squat down to greet, he now introduced the lady, this is d lady I want to take for 4th wife! My dad was so furious, he came back inside and rest the next day he just sat him down talk some sense but the guy didn't accept , my dad ask him to just leave and never come again.

It's so sad. All those 18 were been taking cared by their mother's, he only feed them every 1stweeek of the month, that's all

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Declares Her Husband, Martins Mugwe, Missing In Lagos / 2 Male Friends Die In Fight Over Girlfriend In Delta / Police Releases Statement On Man Who Was Shot By SARS In Ojota (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.