Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,443 members, 7,816,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Woman Pours Water On Husband Over Plan To Marry Second Wife In Kano - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Pours Water On Husband Over Plan To Marry Second Wife In Kano (38710 Views)

Woman Pours Hot Water On Step-Sister In Kogi (Disturbing Photo) / Woman Pours Pepper Into Her Maid's Private Part & Eyes In Ebonyi / Man Kills Only Child To Marry Second Wife (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Pours Water On Husband Over Plan To Marry Second Wife In Kano by Mummymahdi(f): 5:51pm On Jul 13, 2019
Jman06:
Hausa ladies are the worst victims of religion in this world! Honestly I pity them. They have been so successfully brainwashed and relegated to the background by their men, such that they take any rubbish from their men. No wonder some of them go too extreme when they want to revolt all the sh1t they're made to tolerate by religion and their men.

I'm sure that if not for religious restrictions, many of them would prefer to marry southern men.

PS- I don't pity this man one bit

A bit truth sha, am a Hausa woman , proudly married to IDOMA man , since am a child I vow not to marry forever, after i grow I made decision and pray hard till God pick my call and answer happily see me, for 16yrs I have been viewing them and comparing the differences, we are not rich but happy, i swear even this month he took me on one vacation go and rest ,swim only us, 5kids at home. No Hausa man does that, always looking for new wife to add. Primary school teacher, 10kids, New wife, hot water.

Nobody should disturb that woman abeg she no get head not to talk of correct thinking faculty.

5 Likes

Re: Woman Pours Water On Husband Over Plan To Marry Second Wife In Kano by Powerbroker: 5:52pm On Jul 13, 2019
Second wife after 10 children. Mad man.

1 Like

Re: Woman Pours Water On Husband Over Plan To Marry Second Wife In Kano by LilMissFavvy(f): 5:53pm On Jul 13, 2019
Good for him undecided....... northern women do try, to tolerate polygamy and it's bulldong.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Pours Water On Husband Over Plan To Marry Second Wife In Kano by aksule(m): 6:01pm On Jul 13, 2019
The tragedy that befell the man should not be reduced to whether he is capable of maintaining the wives and children but the gravity of the offence committed. Assume he has thirty (30)children what matters most is the ability to take care of his responsibility. He may be a teacher, but what about if he has other business that supported his 'recklessness ' Meanwhile, it seems wives are getting bolder nowadays.
Re: Woman Pours Water On Husband Over Plan To Marry Second Wife In Kano by Deepfeel(m): 6:06pm On Jul 13, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
Good for him undecided....... northern women do try, to tolerate polygamy and it's bulldong.
She can be persecuted under Sharia law, cause the man has the right to marry more than one wife according to Islamic beliefs tongue
Re: Woman Pours Water On Husband Over Plan To Marry Second Wife In Kano by frozen70(f): 6:07pm On Jul 13, 2019
10 children with teacher's salary

Nonsense and your dick is shopping for another wife

These Northern people likes breeding with no future plans

Anyway while recovering, thinks twice about your stupid plan's

Just to increase the almajiri's

1 Like

Re: Woman Pours Water On Husband Over Plan To Marry Second Wife In Kano by frozen70(f): 6:09pm On Jul 13, 2019
Mstick:
Whenever you see UN statistics about Nigeria been a poor nation with millions of kids out of school don't call it fake news. People like this man here are the reason for such statistics. How can a teacher have 10 kids and you still want to marry another wife.

What quality of life can he offer those kids?

Dick quality and how to breed endlessly

No wander their population is always on the increase

Serves him right

1 Like

Re: Woman Pours Water On Husband Over Plan To Marry Second Wife In Kano by Shalommy(f): 6:11pm On Jul 13, 2019
Lovelyn451:
Choi...Hajias are not smiling
. Hahaha.. Let them start crying.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Pours Water On Husband Over Plan To Marry Second Wife In Kano by koyyess: 6:13pm On Jul 13, 2019
They introduced npower to better your life and that of your family. You say you want to save it for a second wife.

To make matters worse, you gave the money to your wife who has given you 10 battalions so she can shop for you. Cray fish brain mallam.

Enjoy the effects of holy baptism. It was done out of love you hear.

Mumu.

1 Like

Re: Woman Pours Water On Husband Over Plan To Marry Second Wife In Kano by frozen70(f): 6:14pm On Jul 13, 2019
When a woman is keeping silent in an issue she doesn't subscribe to, guy run for your life

It's better a woman complain over an issue she doesn't like and you will hear her out

If a woman says no problem, be prepared for a more bitter problem

2 Likes

Re: Woman Pours Water On Husband Over Plan To Marry Second Wife In Kano by naijajobx: 6:14pm On Jul 13, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Woman Pours Water On Husband Over Plan To Marry Second Wife In Kano by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jul 13, 2019
10 children already and still planning to have second wife!$? angry I hope she also scalded your evil d!ck oloshios fellow

1 Like

Re: Woman Pours Water On Husband Over Plan To Marry Second Wife In Kano by symbol83: 6:34pm On Jul 13, 2019
O n pe. Really good for him
Re: Woman Pours Water On Husband Over Plan To Marry Second Wife In Kano by jubangha(m): 6:38pm On Jul 13, 2019
na waoh na agaba village u want to get,after ten children u still want to marry another wife,cai hausa wuna funny oh

1 Like

Re: Woman Pours Water On Husband Over Plan To Marry Second Wife In Kano by DameB(f): 6:48pm On Jul 13, 2019
With the way they exalt polygamy in the north as part of their culture and religion, I thought their women were game. Cos the wives usually do stuff together happily, so na fake mind be that.

Hmmm....

And to think this man really believed that the wife would happily go ahead with his plan,

it's like the woman didn't get the memo about Islam and 4 wives

1 Like

Re: Woman Pours Water On Husband Over Plan To Marry Second Wife In Kano by DameB(f): 6:55pm On Jul 13, 2019
LilMissFavvy:

I always wonder how they do it. They are a different breed.
Some even look for the new wives for their husbands and groom the girl on how to please their husband.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Pours Water On Husband Over Plan To Marry Second Wife In Kano by LoveJesus87(m): 7:08pm On Jul 13, 2019
sassysure:
Why is Dubai, Turkey different?
Are they not Islamic countries?

they get sense for there. That's the difference

2 Likes

Re: Woman Pours Water On Husband Over Plan To Marry Second Wife In Kano by cococandy(f): 7:10pm On Jul 13, 2019
Nobody really wants to share their spouse.

She should have just left instead of this nonsense and violence

1 Like

Re: Woman Pours Water On Husband Over Plan To Marry Second Wife In Kano by dickholder: 7:36pm On Jul 13, 2019
Davash222:
After 10 children with your wife, what do you need a second wife for again A primary school teacher o.

Seems it’s haram to marry one wife in Islam.
misguided sect
Re: Woman Pours Water On Husband Over Plan To Marry Second Wife In Kano by Jman06(m): 7:46pm On Jul 13, 2019
Mummymahdi:

A bit truth sha, am a Hausa woman , proudly married to IDOMA man , since am a child I vow not to marry forever, after i grow I made decision and pray hard till God pick my call and answer happily see me, for 16yrs I have been viewing them and comparing the differences, we are not rich but happy, i swear even this month he took me on one vacation go and rest ,swim only us, 5kids at home. No Hausa man does that, always looking for new wife to add. Primary school teacher, 10kids, New wife, hot water.

Nobody should disturb that woman abeg she no get head not to talk of correct thinking faculty.
I don't just know why they find it so difficult to be contented with one lady.

You're lucky sha and it seems your parents are not the typical Islamic fundamentalists that would even try to kill their daughter for marrying a Christian.

If I can find a liberal Hausa-fulani lady, I wouldn't mind marrying her though I'm Igbo

3 Likes

Re: Woman Pours Water On Husband Over Plan To Marry Second Wife In Kano by LilMissFavvy(f): 7:58pm On Jul 13, 2019
Too bad, they are helpless, hmm.
DameB:

I always wonder how they do it. They are a different breed.
Some even look for the new wives for their husbands and groom the girl on how to please their husband.
Re: Woman Pours Water On Husband Over Plan To Marry Second Wife In Kano by distilledwalex(m): 8:06pm On Jul 13, 2019
Davash222:
After 10 children with your wife, what do you need a second wife for again A primary school teacher o.

Leave Islam out of this.. These fools don't know a thing about Islam.. Cos they interpret the Quran to suit their wayward life style.. The verse they normally claim to commit this silly act is indirectly telling them to stick to one wife... But you know human for what they are.. I stand to be corrected..

1 Like

Re: Woman Pours Water On Husband Over Plan To Marry Second Wife In Kano by paix(m): 8:20pm On Jul 13, 2019
kelvinhilton:
She's a good budget wife, just safe him the distress of visiting the saloon.
Does he drink?
Re: Woman Pours Water On Husband Over Plan To Marry Second Wife In Kano by JeromeBlack: 8:23pm On Jul 13, 2019
Empiree come and see the result of Islamic polygamy grin
Re: Woman Pours Water On Husband Over Plan To Marry Second Wife In Kano by paix(m): 8:23pm On Jul 13, 2019
frozen70:
When a woman is keeping silent in an issue she doesn't subscribe to, guy run for your life

It's better a woman complain over an issue she doesn't like and you will hear her out

If a woman says no problem, be prepared for a more bitter problem
That's why they're always swimming in their pool of REGRETS!!!!!
Re: Woman Pours Water On Husband Over Plan To Marry Second Wife In Kano by paix(m): 8:33pm On Jul 13, 2019
Davash222:

Haba oga mi. After 10 children, you sure know that there won't be much FRICTION, you know what I mean.
Re: Woman Pours Water On Husband Over Plan To Marry Second Wife In Kano by paix(m): 8:35pm On Jul 13, 2019
Maybe she forgot that her religion permits him to marry up to 4 wives. Women, they just don't want to see another woman eating the same carrot with them.
Re: Woman Pours Water On Husband Over Plan To Marry Second Wife In Kano by wolverine1987: 8:48pm On Jul 13, 2019
Onyi22:
What does he need another wife for after having ten children?
Instead of him to concentrate on his children n give them the best education he is still planning to marry another wife....
Na wa for Hausa men ooo
Anywhere, Aboki na Aboki
Education ke? Those children r on their own o n they will begin to fend for themselves from an early age
Re: Woman Pours Water On Husband Over Plan To Marry Second Wife In Kano by frozen70(f): 9:11pm On Jul 13, 2019
paix:
That's why they're always swimming in their pool of REGRETS!!!!!

Says who

Once a woman is able to birth a child she is twice satisfied
Re: Woman Pours Water On Husband Over Plan To Marry Second Wife In Kano by Advancedman(m): 9:17pm On Jul 13, 2019
[quote author=Mstick post=80227108]Whenever you see UN statistics about Nigeria been a poor nation with millions of kids out of school don't call it fake news. People like this man here are the reason for such statistics. How can a teacher have 10 kids and you still want to marry another wife.

What quality of life can he offer those kids? [/quote

He should be castrated and jailed for life.
He is coordinating sleepers cells for terrorism.
Re: Woman Pours Water On Husband Over Plan To Marry Second Wife In Kano by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jul 13, 2019
LoveJesus87:
they get sense for there. That's the difference

What Turkish celebrities wear, Nigerians can't wear them o.
If all others practise Islam the way these guys do, who will hate the religion?
Nobody. But we see extremists everywhere using religion to cause mayhem every time.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Pours Water On Husband Over Plan To Marry Second Wife In Kano by Empiree: 9:26pm On Jul 13, 2019
distilledwalex:

Leave Islam out of this.. These fools don't know a thing about Islam.. Cos they interpret the Quran to suit their wayward life style.. The verse they normally claim to commit this silly act is indirectly telling them to stick to one wife... But you know human for what they are.. I stand to be corrected..
And does the same ayah prevents more than one wife unconditionally?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

After Taking N10.7m Ransom, Kidnappers Promised They Won’t Abduct Us In Future / Horror In Ekiti As Mum Murders Own Daughter (pictured) / "After Drinking Pap With Human Parts, Spirits Will Bring Us Money" - Suspects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.