Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,508 members, 7,823,190 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

Brief Explanation On The Most Important Aspect Of Islam - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Brief Explanation On The Most Important Aspect Of Islam (1804 Views)

#EndSARS: Protests, Demonstrations And Civil Disobedience In The Light Of Islam / Regret: The Most Important Aspect Of Repentance / Explanation Of QABLI And BAADI (corrections Of Mistakes In Solah) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brief Explanation On The Most Important Aspect Of Islam by Babaheekmat: 8:51am On Jul 13, 2019
"KULU"
The only reason it can divide is if there's "IHLA"

KULU BIDA"H DOLALA.
All innovation in Islam is misguidance.

If the hadith had been
KULU BIDA"H DOLALA IHLA BIDA"H FI AHKAM ..
Your mufasiko and mukafiroh would suffice but the judgement would still be kufru because BIDA"H judgement is KUFRU .

And it's only rosul that can divide the judgement like he did in the judgement of kufru .. Alas! Rosul receives revelation and of course he can't do tashreau.. He can't make law into the Deen..

Until we see an hadith, on someone that did bidah, shuroot was complete on him.. And that person was not called a kafir but a sinner..

Alas! We take dalil from rosul and ijmah sahabah in terms of hadith..

O ya.. Go do your assignment.. Onibidia.. Till the day you would die, you can't find such dalil

And don't think of marwan and the other Sahabahs you people pushed into bidah.. Eyi ti majemu ba pe lori e.. E mu wa..

Asalam alaekum warahmatulah wabarakahtuhu eyin omo iya mi daadaa...
Re: Brief Explanation On The Most Important Aspect Of Islam by Babaheekmat: 8:54am On Jul 13, 2019
Hadith

وَحَدَّثَنَاهُ حَامِدُ بْنُ عُمَرَ، حَدَّثَنَا عَبْدُ الْوَاحِدِ، حَدَّثَنَا عَاصِمٌ، قَالَ قُلْتُ لأَنَسِ بْنِ مَالِكٍ أَحَرَّمَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم الْمَدِينَةَ قَالَ نَعَمْ مَا بَيْنَ كَذَا إِلَى كَذَا فَمَنْ أَحْدَثَ فِيهَا حَدَثًا - قَالَ - ثُمَّ قَالَ لِي هَذِهِ شَدِيدَةٌ ‏

‏ مَنْ أَحْدَثَ فِيهَا حَدَثًا فَعَلَيْهِ لَعْنَةُ اللَّهِ وَالْمَلاَئِكَةِ وَالنَّاسِ أَجْمَعِينَ لاَ يَقْبَلُ اللَّهُ مِنْهُ يَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ صَرْفًا وَلاَ عَدْلاً ‏"

‏ ‏‏ قَالَ فَقَالَ ابْنُ أَنَسٍ أَوْ آوَى مُحْدِثًا ‏‏

Asim reported:

I asked Anas b. Malik whether Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) had declared Medina as sacred. He said: Yes. (the area) between so and so. He who made any innovation in it, and further said to me: It is something serious to make any innovation in it (and he who does it) there is upon him the curse of Allah, and that of the angels and of all the people, Allah will not accept from him on the Day of Resurrection either obligatory acts or the surpererogatory acts. Ibn Anas said: Or he accommodates an innovator.

Sahih Muslim 1366
In-book : Book 15, Hadith 527
USC-MSA web (English) : Book 7, Hadith 3159  (deprecated)
Sahih Muslim

To those calling innovation a sin.. Explain this hadith or show it to your sheiks
Re: Brief Explanation On The Most Important Aspect Of Islam by Babaheekmat: 8:56am On Jul 13, 2019
Hadith

أَخْبَرَنَا قُتَيْبَةُ، عَنْ خَلَفٍ، - وَهُوَ ابْنُ خَلِيفَةَ - عَنْ أَبِي مَالِكٍ الأَشْجَعِيِّ، عَنْ أَبِيهِ، قَالَ صَلَّيْتُ خَلْفَ رَسُولِ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم فَلَمْ يَقْنُتْ وَصَلَّيْتُ خَلْفَ أَبِي بَكْرٍ فَلَمْ يَقْنُتْ وَصَلَّيْتُ خَلْفَ عُمَرَ فَلَمْ يَقْنُتْ وَصَلَّيْتُ خَلْفَ عُثْمَانَ فَلَمْ يَقْنُتْ وَصَلَّيْتُ خَلْفَ عَلِيٍّ فَلَمْ يَقْنُتْ ثُمَّ قَالَ يَا بُنَىَّ إِنَّهَا بِدْعَةٌ ‏.‏

It was narrated from Abu Malik Al-Ashja'i that his father said:

"I prayed behind the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) and he did not say the Qunut, and I prayed behind Abu Bakr and he did not say the Qunut, and I prayed behind Umar and he did not say the Qunut, and I prayed behind Uthman and he did not say the Qunut, and I prayed behind Ali and he did not say the Qunut." Then he said: "O my son, this is an innovation."

Sahih (Darussalam)

Sunan an-Nasa'i 1080
In-book : Book 12, Hadith 52
English translation : Vol. 2, Book 12, Hadith 1081
Sunan an-Nasai
Re: Brief Explanation On The Most Important Aspect Of Islam by Babaheekmat: 8:58am On Jul 13, 2019
Hadith

أَخْبَرَنَا عَمْرُو بْنُ يَحْيَى، قَالَ حَدَّثَنَا مَحْبُوبٌ، - يَعْنِي ابْنَ مُوسَى - قَالَ أَنْبَأَنَا أَبُو إِسْحَاقَ، - وَهُوَ الْفَزَارِيُّ - عَنِ الأَوْزَاعِيِّ، قَالَ كَتَبَ عُمَرُ بْنُ عَبْدِ الْعَزِيزِ إِلَى عُمَرَ بْنِ الْوَلِيدِ كِتَابًا فِيهِ وَقَسْمُ أَبِيكَ لَكَ الْخُمُسُ كُلُّهُ وَإِنَّمَا سَهْمُ أَبِيكَ كَسَهْمِ رَجُلٍ مِنَ الْمُسْلِمِينَ وَفِيهِ حَقُّ اللَّهِ وَحَقُّ الرَّسُولِ وَذِي الْقُرْبَى وَالْيَتَامَى وَالْمَسَاكِينِ وَابْنِ السَّبِيلِ فَمَا أَكْثَرَ خُصَمَاءَ أَبِيكَ يَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ فَكَيْفَ يَنْجُو مَنْ كَثُرَتْ خُصَمَاؤُهُ وَإِظْهَارُكَ الْمَعَازِفَ وَالْمِزْمَارَ بِدْعَةٌ فِي الإِسْلاَمِ وَلَقَدْ هَمَمْتُ أَنْ أَبْعَثَ إِلَيْكَ مَنْ يَجُزُّ جُمَّتَكَ جُمَّةَ السُّوءِ ‏.‏

It was narrated that Al-Awza'i said:

"Umar bin 'Abdul-'Aziz wrote a letter to 'Umar bin Al-Walid in which he said: 'The share that your father gave to you was the entire Khumus,[1] but the share that your father is entitled to is the same as that of any man among the Muslims, on which is due the rights of Allah and His Messenger, and of relatives, orphans, the poor and wayfarers. How many will dispute with your father on the Day of Resurrection! How can he be saved who has so many disputants? And your openly allowing musical instruments and wind instruments is an innovation in Islam. I was thinking of sending someone to you who would cut off your evil long hair."'

Sahih (Darussalam)

Sunan an-Nasa'i 4135
In-book : Book 38, Hadith 3
English translation : Vol. 5, Book 38, Hadith 4140
Sunan an-Nasai

There's nothing like Islamic song.. It's bidah..
Re: Brief Explanation On The Most Important Aspect Of Islam by Babaheekmat: 8:59am On Jul 13, 2019
Hadith

حَدَّثَنَا أَحْمَدُ بْنُ حَنْبَلٍ، وَمُسَدَّدٌ، قَالاَ حَدَّثَنَا يَحْيَى بْنُ سَعِيدٍ، أَخْبَرَنَا سَعِيدُ بْنُ أَبِي عَرُوبَةَ، عَنْ قَتَادَةَ، عَنِ الْحَسَنِ، عَنْ قَيْسِ بْنِ عَبَّادٍ، قَالَ انْطَلَقْتُ أَنَا وَالأَشْتَرُ، إِلَى عَلِيٍّ عَلَيْهِ السَّلاَمُ فَقُلْنَا هَلْ عَهِدَ إِلَيْكَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم شَيْئًا لَمْ يَعْهَدْهُ إِلَى النَّاسِ عَامَّةً قَالَ لاَ إِلاَّ مَا فِي كِتَابِي هَذَا - قَالَ مُسَدَّدٌ قَالَ - فَأَخْرَجَ كِتَابًا - وَقَالَ أَحْمَدُ كِتَابًا مِنْ قِرَابِ سَيْفِهِ - فَإِذَا فِيهِ ‏

‏ الْمُؤْمِنُونَ تَكَافَأُ دِمَاؤُهُمْ وَهُمْ يَدٌ عَلَى مَنْ سِوَاهُمْ وَيَسْعَى بِذِمَّتِهِمْ أَدْنَاهُمْ أَلاَ لاَ يُقْتَلُ مُؤْمِنٌ بِكَافِرٍ وَلاَ ذُو عَهْدٍ فِي عَهْدِهِ مَنْ أَحْدَثَ حَدَثًا فَعَلَى نَفْسِهِ وَمَنْ أَحْدَثَ حَدَثًا أَوْ آوَى مُحْدِثًا فَعَلَيْهِ لَعْنَةُ اللَّهِ وَالْمَلاَئِكَةِ وَالنَّاسِ أَجْمَعِينَ ‏"

‏ ‏‏ قَالَ مُسَدَّدٌ عَنِ ابْنِ أَبِي عَرُوبَةَ فَأَخْرَجَ كِتَابًا ‏‏

Narrated Qays ibn Abbad :

I and Ashtar went to Ali and said to him: Did the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) give you any instruction about anything for which he did not give any instruction to the people in general?

He said: No, except what is contained in this document of mine. Musaddad said: He then took out a document. Ahmad said: A document from the sheath of his sword.

It contained: The lives of all Muslims are equal; they are one hand against others; the lowliest of them can guarantee their protection. Beware, a Muslim must not be killed for an infidel, nor must one who has been given a covenant be killed while his covenant holds. If anyone introduces an innovation, he will be responsible for it. If anyone introduces an innovation or gives shelter to a man who introduces an innovation (in religion), he is cursed by Allah, by His angels, and by all the people.

Musaddad said: Ibn Abu Urubah's version has: He took out a document.

Sahih (Al-Albani)

Sunan Abi Dawud 4530
In-book : Book 41, Hadith 37
English translation : Book 40, Hadith 4515
Abu Dawood
Re: Brief Explanation On The Most Important Aspect Of Islam by Babaheekmat: 9:00am On Jul 13, 2019
Hadith

حَدَّثَنَا أَحْمَدُ بْنُ حَنْبَلٍ، حَدَّثَنَا الْوَلِيدُ بْنُ مُسْلِمٍ، حَدَّثَنَا ثَوْرُ بْنُ يَزِيدَ، قَالَ حَدَّثَنِي خَالِدُ بْنُ مَعْدَانَ، قَالَ حَدَّثَنِي عَبْدُ الرَّحْمَنِ بْنُ عَمْرٍو السُّلَمِيُّ، وَحُجْرُ بْنُ حُجْرٍ، قَالاَ أَتَيْنَا الْعِرْبَاضَ بْنَ سَارِيَةَ وَهُوَ مِمَّنْ نَزَلَ فِيهِ ‏{‏ وَلاَ عَلَى الَّذِينَ إِذَا مَا أَتَوْكَ لِتَحْمِلَهُمْ قُلْتَ لاَ أَجِدُ مَا أَحْمِلُكُمْ عَلَيْهِ ‏}‏ فَسَلَّمْنَا وَقُلْنَا أَتَيْنَاكَ زَائِرِينَ وَعَائِدِينَ وَمُقْتَبِسِينَ ‏.‏ فَقَالَ الْعِرْبَاضُ صَلَّى بِنَا رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم ذَاتَ يَوْمٍ ثُمَّ أَقْبَلَ عَلَيْنَا فَوَعَظَنَا مَوْعِظَةً بَلِيغَةً ذَرَفَتْ مِنْهَا الْعُيُونُ وَوَجِلَتْ مِنْهَا الْقُلُوبُ فَقَالَ قَائِلٌ يَا رَسُولَ اللَّهِ كَأَنَّ هَذِهِ مَوْعِظَةُ مُوَدِّعٍ فَمَاذَا تَعْهَدُ إِلَيْنَا فَقَالَ ‏‏ أُوصِيكُمْ بِتَقْوَى اللَّهِ وَالسَّمْعِ وَالطَّاعَةِ وَإِنْ عَبْدًا حَبَشِيًّا فَإِنَّهُ مَنْ يَعِشْ مِنْكُمْ بَعْدِي فَسَيَرَى اخْتِلاَفًا كَثِيرًا فَعَلَيْكُمْ بِسُنَّتِي وَسُنَّةِ الْخُلَفَاءِ الْمَهْدِيِّينَ الرَّاشِدِينَ تَمَسَّكُوا بِهَا وَعَضُّوا عَلَيْهَا بِالنَّوَاجِذِ وَإِيَّاكُمْ وَمُحْدَثَاتِ الأُمُورِ فَإِنَّ كُلَّ مُحْدَثَةٍ بِدْعَةٌ وَكُلَّ بِدْعَةٍ ضَلاَلَةٌ ‏"‏ ‏.‏"

Narrated Irbad ibn Sariyah:

AbdurRahman ibn Amr as-Sulami and Hujr ibn Hujr said: We came to Irbad ibn Sariyah who was among those about whom the following verse was revealed: "Nor (is there blame) on those who come to you to be provided with mounts, and when you said: "I can find no mounts for you."

We greeted him and said: We have come to see you to give healing and obtain benefit from you.

Al-Irbad said: One day the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) led us in prayer, then faced us and gave us a lengthy exhortation at which the eyes shed tears and the hearts were afraid.

A man said: Messenger of Allah! It seems as if it were a farewell exhortation, so what injunction do you give us?

He then said: I enjoin you to fear Allah, and to hear and obey even if it be an Abyssinian slave, for those of you who live after me will see great disagreement. You must then follow my sunnah and that of the rightly-guided caliphs. Hold to it and stick fast to it. Avoid novelties, for every novelty is an innovation, and every innovation is an error.

Sahih (Al-Albani)

Sunan Abi Dawud 4607
In-book : Book 42, Hadith 12
English translation : Book 41, Hadith 4590
Abu Dawood
Re: Brief Explanation On The Most Important Aspect Of Islam by Babaheekmat: 9:01am On Jul 13, 2019
Hadith

حَدَّثَنَا مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ كَثِيرٍ، قَالَ حَدَّثَنَا سُفْيَانُ، قَالَ كَتَبَ رَجُلٌ إِلَى عُمَرَ بْنِ عَبْدِ الْعَزِيزِ يَسْأَلُهُ عَنِ الْقَدَرِ، ح وَحَدَّثَنَا الرَّبِيعُ بْنُ سُلَيْمَانَ الْمُؤَذِّنُ، قَالَ حَدَّثَنَا أَسَدُ بْنُ مُوسَى، قَالَ حَدَّثَنَا حَمَّادُ بْنُ دُلَيْلٍ، قَالَ سَمِعْتُ سُفْيَانَ الثَّوْرِيَّ، يُحَدِّثُنَا عَنِ النَّضْرِ، ح وَحَدَّثَنَا هَنَّادُ بْنُ السَّرِيِّ، عَنْ قَبِيصَةَ، قَالَ حَدَّثَنَا أَبُو رَجَاءٍ، عَنْ أَبِي الصَّلْتِ، - وَهَذَا لَفْظُ حَدِيثِ ابْنِ كَثِيرٍ وَمَعْنَاهُمْ - قَالَ كَتَبَ رَجُلٌ إِلَى عُمَرَ بْنِ عَبْدِ الْعَزِيزِ يَسْأَلُهُ عَنِ الْقَدَرِ فَكَتَبَ أَمَّا بَعْدُ أُوصِيكَ بِتَقْوَى اللَّهِ وَالاِقْتِصَادِ فِي أَمْرِهِ وَاتِّبَاعِ سُنَّةِ نَبِيِّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم وَتَرْكِ مَا أَحْدَثَ الْمُحْدِثُونَ بَعْدَ مَا جَرَتْ بِهِ سُنَّتُهُ وَكُفُوا مُؤْنَتَهُ فَعَلَيْكَ بِلُزُومِ السُّنَّةِ فَإِنَّهَا لَكَ بِإِذْنِ اللَّهِ عِصْمَةٌ ثُمَّ اعْلَمْ أَنَّهُ لَمْ يَبْتَدِعِ النَّاسُ بِدْعَةً إِلاَّ قَدْ مَضَى قَبْلَهَا مَا هُوَ دَلِيلٌ عَلَيْهَا أَوْ عِبْرَةٌ فِيهَا فَإِنَّ السُّنَّةَ إِنَّمَا سَنَّهَا مَنْ قَدْ عَلِمَ مَا فِي خِلاَفِهَا وَلَمْ يَقُلِ ابْنُ كَثِيرٍ مَنْ قَدْ عَلِمَ ‏.‏ مِنَ الْخَطَإِ وَالزَّلَلِ وَالْحُمْقِ وَالتَّعَمُّقِ فَارْضَ لِنَفْسِكَ مَا رَضِيَ بِهِ الْقَوْمُ لأَنْفُسِهِمْ فَإِنَّهُمْ عَلَى عِلْمٍ وَقَفُوا وَبِبَصَرٍ نَافِذٍ كَفَوْا وَلَهُمْ عَلَى كَشْفِ الأُمُورِ كَانُوا أَقْوَى وَبِفَضْلِ مَا كَانُوا فِيهِ أَوْلَى فَإِنْ كَانَ الْهُدَى مَا أَنْتُمْ عَلَيْهِ لَقَدْ سَبَقْتُمُوهُمْ إِلَيْهِ وَلَئِنْ قُلْتُمْ إِنَّمَا حَدَثَ بَعْدَهُمْ ‏.‏ مَا أَحْدَثَهُ إِلاَّ مَنِ اتَّبَعَ غَيْرَ سَبِيلِهِمْ وَرَغِبَ بِنَفْسِهِ عَنْهُمْ فَإِنَّهُمْ هُمُ السَّابِقُونَ فَقَدْ تَكَلَّمُوا فِيهِ بِمَا يَكْفِي وَوَصَفُوا مِنْهُ مَا يَشْفِي فَمَا دُونَهُمْ مِنْ مَقْصَرٍ وَمَا فَوْقَهُمْ مِنْ مَحْسَرٍ وَقَدْ قَصَّرَ قَوْمٌ دُونَهُمْ فَجَفَوْا وَطَمَحَ عَنْهُمْ أَقْوَامٌ فَغَلَوْا وَإِنَّهُمْ بَيْنَ ذَلِكَ لَعَلَى هُدًى مُسْتَقِيمٍ كَتَبْتَ تَسْأَلُ عَنِ الإِقْرَارِ بِالْقَدَرِ فَعَلَى الْخَبِيرِ بِإِذْنِ اللَّهِ وَقَعْتَ مَا أَعْلَمُ مَا أَحْدَثَ النَّاسُ مِنْ مُحْدَثَةٍ وَلاَ ابْتَدَعُوا مِنْ بِدْعَةٍ هِيَ أَبْيَنُ أَثَرًا وَلاَ أَثْبَتُ أَمْرًا مِنَ الإِقْرَارِ بِالْقَدَرِ لَقَدْ كَانَ ذَكَرَهُ فِي الْجَاهِلِيَّةِ الْجُهَلاَءُ يَتَكَلَّمُونَ بِهِ فِي كَلاَمِهِمْ وَفِي شِعْرِهِمْ يُعَزُّونَ بِهِ أَنْفُسَهُمْ عَلَى مَا فَاتَهُمْ ثُمَّ لَمْ يَزِدْهُ الإِسْلاَمُ بَعْدُ إِلاَّ شِدَّةً وَلَقَدْ ذَكَرَهُ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم فِي غَيْرِ حَدِيثٍ وَلاَ حَدِيثَيْنِ وَقَدْ سَمِعَهُ مِنْهُ الْمُسْلِمُونَ فَتَكَلَّمُوا بِهِ فِي حَيَاتِهِ وَبَعْدَ وَفَاتِهِ يَقِينًا وَتَسْلِيمًا لِرَبِّهِمْ وَتَضْعِيفًا لأَنْفُسِهِمْ أَنْ يَكُونَ شَىْءٌ لَمْ يُحِطْ بِهِ عِلْمُهُ وَلَمْ يُحْصِهِ كِتَابُهُ وَلَمْ يَمْضِ فِيهِ قَدَرُهُ وَإِنَّهُ مَعَ ذَلِكَ لَفِي مُحْكَمِ كِتَابِهِ مِنْهُ اقْتَبَسُوهُ وَمِنْهُ تَعَلَّمُوهُ وَلَئِنْ قُلْتُمْ لِمَ أَنْزَلَ اللَّهُ آيَةَ كَذَا وَلِمَ قَالَ كَذَا ‏.‏ لَقَدْ قَرَءُوْا مِنْهُ مَا قَرَأْتُمْ وَعَلِمُوا مِنْ تَأْوِيلِهِ مَا جَهِلْتُمْ وَقَالُوا بَعْدَ ذَلِكَ كُلِّهِ بِكِتَابٍ وَقَدَرٍ وَكُتِبَتِ الشَّقَاوَةُ وَمَا يُقَدَّرْ يَكُنْ وَمَا شَاءَ اللَّهُ كَانَ وَمَا لَمْ يَشَأْ لَمْ يَكُنْ وَلاَ نَمْلِكُ لأَنْفُسِنَا ضَرًّا وَلاَ نَفْعًا ثُمَّ رَغَبُوا بَعْدَ ذَلِكَ وَرَهِبُوا ‏.‏

Sufyan said (according to one chain), and Abu al-Salit said (according to another chain):

A man wrote to 'Umar b. 'Abd al-Aziz asking him about Divine decree. He wrote to him: To begin with, I enjoin upon you to fear Allah, to be moderate in (obeying) His Command, to follow the sunnah (practice) of His Prophet (ﷺ) and to abandon the novelties which the innovators introduced after his Sunnah has been established and they were saved from its trouble (i.e. novelty or innovation) ; so stick to Sunnah, for it is for you, if Allah chooses, a protection ; then you should know that any innovation which the people introduced was refuted long before it on the basis of some authority or there was some lesson in it, for the Sunnah was introduced by the people who were conscious of the error, slip, foolishness, and extremism in case of (the sunnah) was opposed. So accept for yourself what the people (in the past) had accepted for themselves, for they had complete knowledge of whatever they were informed, and by penetrating insight they forbade (to do prohibited acts); they had more strength (than us) to disclose the matters (of religion), and they were far better (than us) by virtue of their merits. If right guidance is what you are following, then you outstriped them to it. And if you say whatever the novelty occurred after them was introduced by those who followed the way other then theirs and disliked them. It is they who actually outstripped, and talked about it sufficiently, and gave a satisfactory explanation for it. Below them there is no place for exhaustiveness, and above them there is no place for elaborating things. Some people shortened the matter more than they had done, and thus they turned away (from them), and some people raised the matter more than they had done, and thus they exaggerated. They were on right guidance between that. You have written (to me) asking about confession of Divine decree, you have indeed approached a person who is well informed of it, with the will of Allah. I know what whatever novelty people have brought in, and whatever innovation people have introduced are not more manifest and more established than confession of Divine decree. The ignorant people (i.e. the Arabs before Islam) in pre-Islamic times have mentioned it ; they talked about it in their speeches and in their poetry. They would console themselves for what they lost, and Islam then strengthened it (i.e. belief in Divine decree). The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) did not mention it in one or two traditions, but the Muslims heard it from him, and they talked of it from him, and they talked of it during his lifetime and after his death. They did so out of belief and submission to their Lord and thinking themselves weak. There is nothing which is not surrounded by His knowledge, and not counted by His register and not destined by His decree. Despite that, it has been strongly mentioned in His Book: from it they have derived it, and from it they have and so ? they also read in it what you read, and they knew its interpretation of which you are ignorant. After that they said: All this is by writing and decreeing. Distress has been written down, and what has been destined will occur ; what Allah wills will surely happen, and what He does not will will not happen. We have no power to harm or benefit ourselves. Then after that they showed interest (in good works) and were afraid (of bad deeds).

Sahih Maqtu' (Al-Albani)

Sunan Abi Dawud 4612
In-book : Book 42, Hadith 17
English translation : Book 41, Hadith 4595
Abu Dawood
Re: Brief Explanation On The Most Important Aspect Of Islam by Babaheekmat: 9:06am On Jul 13, 2019
Hadith

حَدَّثَنَا عَبْدُ اللَّهِ بْنُ أَحْمَدَ بْنِ بَشِيرِ بْنِ ذَكْوَانَ الدِّمَشْقِيُّ، حَدَّثَنَا الْوَلِيدُ بْنُ مُسْلِمٍ، حَدَّثَنَا عَبْدُ اللَّهِ بْنُ الْعَلاَءِ، - يَعْنِي ابْنَ زَبْرٍ - حَدَّثَنِي يَحْيَى بْنُ أَبِي الْمُطَاعِ، قَالَ سَمِعْتُ الْعِرْبَاضَ بْنَ سَارِيَةَ، يَقُولُ قَامَ فِينَا رَسُولُ اللَّهِ ـ صلى الله عليه وسلم ـ ذَاتَ يَوْمٍ فَوَعَظَنَا مَوْعِظَةً بَلِيغَةً وَجِلَتْ مِنْهَا الْقُلُوبُ وَذَرَفَتْ مِنْهَا الْعُيُونُ فَقِيلَ يَا رَسُولَ اللَّهِ وَعَظْتَنَا مَوْعِظَةَ مُوَدِّعٍ فَاعْهَدْ إِلَيْنَا بِعَهْدٍ فَقَالَ ‏

‏ عَلَيْكُمْ بِتَقْوَى اللَّهِ وَالسَّمْعِ وَالطَّاعَةِ وَإِنْ عَبْدًا حَبَشِيًّا وَسَتَرَوْنَ مِنْ بَعْدِي اخْتِلاَفًا شَدِيدًا فَعَلَيْكُمْ بِسُنَّتِي وَسُنَّةِ الْخُلَفَاءِ الرَّاشِدِينَ الْمَهْدِيِّينَ عَضُّوا عَلَيْهَا بِالنَّوَاجِذِ وَإِيَّاكُمْ وَالأُمُورَ الْمُحْدَثَاتِ فَإِنَّ كُلَّ بِدْعَةٍ ضَلاَلَةٌ ‏"

‏ ‏‏

Yahya bin Abu Muta' said:

I heard 'Irbad bin Sariyah say: 'One day, the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) stood up among us and delivered a deeply moving speech to us that melted our hearts and caused our eyes to overflow with tears. It was said to him: 'O Messenger of Allah, you have delivered a speech of farewell, so enjoin something upon us.' He said: 'I urge you to fear Allah, and to listen and obey, even if (your leader) is an Abyssinian slave. After I am gone, you will see great conflict. I urge you to adhere to my Sunnah and the path of the Rightly-Guided Caliphs, and cling stubbornly to it. And beware of newly-invented matters, for every innovation is a going astray.'"

Hasan (Darussalam)

English : Vol. 1, Book 1, Hadith 42
Arabic : Book 1, Hadith 44
Sunan Ibn Majah

Which sahabah is Sufi, shia, MURIC, mssn, tadomun, nasfat, tmc and others.. Which sahabah eat with spoon, defends onibidia, does walimah Quran, walimah aqiqah, public wedding, refused to call a kafir a kafir, supports democracy, barrates sunnah and the likes
Re: Brief Explanation On The Most Important Aspect Of Islam by sulasa07(m): 11:06am On Jul 14, 2019
Babaheekmat:
Hadith

حَدَّثَنَا عَبْدُ اللَّهِ بْنُ أَحْمَدَ بْنِ بَشِيرِ بْنِ ذَكْوَانَ الدِّمَشْقِيُّ، حَدَّثَنَا الْوَلِيدُ بْنُ مُسْلِمٍ، حَدَّثَنَا عَبْدُ اللَّهِ بْنُ الْعَلاَءِ، - يَعْنِي ابْنَ زَبْرٍ - حَدَّثَنِي يَحْيَى بْنُ أَبِي الْمُطَاعِ، قَالَ سَمِعْتُ الْعِرْبَاضَ بْنَ سَارِيَةَ، يَقُولُ قَامَ فِينَا رَسُولُ اللَّهِ ـ صلى الله عليه وسلم ـ ذَاتَ يَوْمٍ فَوَعَظَنَا مَوْعِظَةً بَلِيغَةً وَجِلَتْ مِنْهَا الْقُلُوبُ وَذَرَفَتْ مِنْهَا الْعُيُونُ فَقِيلَ يَا رَسُولَ اللَّهِ وَعَظْتَنَا مَوْعِظَةَ مُوَدِّعٍ فَاعْهَدْ إِلَيْنَا بِعَهْدٍ فَقَالَ ‏

‏ عَلَيْكُمْ بِتَقْوَى اللَّهِ وَالسَّمْعِ وَالطَّاعَةِ وَإِنْ عَبْدًا حَبَشِيًّا وَسَتَرَوْنَ مِنْ بَعْدِي اخْتِلاَفًا شَدِيدًا فَعَلَيْكُمْ بِسُنَّتِي وَسُنَّةِ الْخُلَفَاءِ الرَّاشِدِينَ الْمَهْدِيِّينَ عَضُّوا عَلَيْهَا بِالنَّوَاجِذِ وَإِيَّاكُمْ وَالأُمُورَ الْمُحْدَثَاتِ فَإِنَّ كُلَّ بِدْعَةٍ ضَلاَلَةٌ ‏"

‏ ‏‏

Yahya bin Abu Muta' said:

I heard 'Irbad bin Sariyah say: 'One day, the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) stood up among us and delivered a deeply moving speech to us that melted our hearts and caused our eyes to overflow with tears. It was said to him: 'O Messenger of Allah, you have delivered a speech of farewell, so enjoin something upon us.' He said: 'I urge you to fear Allah, and to listen and obey, even if (your leader) is an Abyssinian slave. After I am gone, you will see great conflict. I urge you to adhere to my Sunnah and the path of the Rightly-Guided Caliphs, and cling stubbornly to it. And beware of newly-invented matters, for every innovation is a going astray.'"

Hasan (Darussalam)

English : Vol. 1, Book 1, Hadith 42
Arabic : Book 1, Hadith 44
Sunan Ibn Majah

Which sahabah is Sufi, shia, MURIC, mssn, tadomun, nasfat, tmc and others.. Which sahabah eat with spoon, defends onibidia, does walimah Quran, walimah aqiqah, public wedding, refused to call a kafir a kafir, supports democracy, barrates sunnah and the likes
Are saying those using spoon to eat,do walimah Qur'an are wrong or I just don't get you
Re: Brief Explanation On The Most Important Aspect Of Islam by Babaheekmat: 11:09am On Jul 14, 2019
sulasa07:

Are saying those using spoon to eat,do walimah Qur'an are wrong or I just don't get you

Of course.. Including those using tesubah..

Because they are worshipping Allah with what HE did not command. And they have rejected Prophet Muhammad as their prophet by inventing their own mode of worshipping Allah
Re: Brief Explanation On The Most Important Aspect Of Islam by sulasa07(m): 11:12am On Jul 14, 2019
Babaheekmat:

Of course.. Including those using tesubah..

Because they are worshipping Allah with what HE did not command. And they have rejected Prophet Muhammad as their prophet by inventing their own mode of worshipping Allah
Then why are you using a mobile phone,or entering a car,or using megaphones at ur Mosques.Why don't you go into the Bush and live as a Tribal who doesnt want the society to change.

1 Like

Re: Brief Explanation On The Most Important Aspect Of Islam by Babaheekmat: 11:17am On Jul 14, 2019
sulasa07:

Then why are you using a mobile phone,or entering a car,or using megaphones at ur Mosques.Why don't you go into the Bush and live as a Tribal who doesnt want the society to change.

Do Allah instructs you to use mobile phone, car, megaphones as mode of worship or rosul commanded us to use it?

You clearly don't know the difference between BIDAH IN ISLAM AND BIDAH IN THE WORLD..

innovations in the world is not Haram nor bidah until it conflicts or replaces something in Islam..

Mobile phones, megaphones, car can become an harmbringer of sin in the way you use it ..

Go and learn about Islam.. Listen to lectures.. Understand Islam.. Don't just come here and start casting doubt into people's mind
Re: Brief Explanation On The Most Important Aspect Of Islam by Babaheekmat: 11:18am On Jul 14, 2019
sulasa07:

Islam has nothing against society as long as it conforms with her standards
Re: Brief Explanation On The Most Important Aspect Of Islam by sulasa07(m): 11:23am On Jul 14, 2019
Babaheekmat:

Do Allah instructs you to use mobile phone, car, megaphones as mode of worship or rosul commanded us to use it?

You clearly don't know the difference between BIDAH IN ISLAM AND BIDAH IN THE WORLD..

innovations in the world is not Haram nor bidah until it conflicts or replaces something in Islam..

Mobile phones, megaphones, car can become an harmbringer of sin in the way you use it ..

Go and learn about Islam.. Listen to lectures.. Understand Islam.. Don't just come here and start casting doubt into people's mind
You are the one with the problem when you mentioned those using spoon to eat,I don't blame you but when you move to different places and region and see how people interact and learn about other things,you wouldn't label everything and everyone as Kafirs.
Your Ahlul Sunnah brothers of Saudi Arabia associate with USA and Israel but not their Muslim brothers and are blowing up Yemen,Syrai and others,you are not saying anything them.
I'm hoping you are not a product of Al Majiris

1 Like

Re: Brief Explanation On The Most Important Aspect Of Islam by Babaheekmat: 11:30am On Jul 14, 2019
sulasa07:

You are the one with the problem when you mentioned those using spoon to eat,I don't blame you but when you move to different places and region and see how people interact and learn about other things,you wouldn't label everything and everyone as Kafirs.
Your Ahlul Sunnah brothers of Saudi Arabia associate with USA and Israel but not their Muslim brothers and are blowing up Yemen,Syrai and others,you are not saying anything them.
I'm hoping you are not a product of Al Majiris

You don't know absolutely anything about Islam.. Well, let me teach you for the sake of people reading..

Spoon is innovation of the world. Spoon is neither Haram nor halal nor bidah fi Deen..

Allah instructs rosul on how to eat.. Rosul commanded us to eat with 3 fingers, rosul ate with 3 fingers.. It's sunnah.. It's ibaadah.. It's mode of worship (see bukahri and Muslim on hadiths on 3 fingers)

Using spoon to replace 3 fingers of sunnah in eating is what makes spoon bidah..

You can use spoon to stir soup, drink tea and anything but do not use it to eat.. Because you have use it to replace an act of worship..

Are you saying calling someone a kafir is wrong?...

Concerning Saudi Arabia and USA.. It's only business.. Only politics.. No dalil from Quran or hadith forbids doing business with kufar..

Go and learn Mr man
Re: Brief Explanation On The Most Important Aspect Of Islam by sulasa07(m): 11:33am On Jul 14, 2019
Babaheekmat:

You don't know absolutely anything about Islam.. Well, let me teach you for the sake of people reading..

Spoon is innovation of the world. Spoon is neither Haram nor halal nor bidah fi Deen..

Allah instructs rosul on how to eat.. Rosul commanded us to eat with 3 fingers, rosul ate with 3 fingers.. It's sunnah.. It's ibaadah.. It's mode of worship (see bukahri and Muslim on hadiths on 3 fingers)

Using spoon to replace 3 fingers of sunnah in eating is what makes spoon bidah..

You can use spoon to stir soup, drink tea and anything but do not use it to eat.. Because you have use it to replace an act of worship..

Are you saying calling someone a kafir is wrong?...

Concerning Saudi Arabia and USA.. It's only business.. Only politics.. No dalil from Quran or hadith forbids doing business with kufar..

Go and learn Mr man
Maybe you forgot Adhan and Iqamah is part of worship and the Prophet didn't use megaphones.
And it seems like you've justified it to kill other Muslims or sabotage them as Business things

1 Like

Re: Brief Explanation On The Most Important Aspect Of Islam by Babaheekmat: 11:37am On Jul 14, 2019
sulasa07:

Maybe you forgot Adhan and Iqamah is part of worship and the Prophet didn't use megaphones.
And it seems like you've justified it to kill other Muslims or sabotage them as Business things

Even with explanation, you still dont understand simple thing..

Do megaphones change anything in adhan and iqomah? Did megaphones replaces or reduces anything in adhan and iqomah?

Think before you talk fa
Re: Brief Explanation On The Most Important Aspect Of Islam by sulasa07(m): 11:42am On Jul 14, 2019
Babaheekmat:

Even with explanation, you still dont understand simple thing..

Do megaphones change anything in adhan and iqomah? Did megaphones replaces or reduces anything in adhan and iqomah?

Think before you talk fa
Did using Tesbau change anything in the Ibadah or did the spoon stop you from eating peacefully.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Brief Explanation On The Most Important Aspect Of Islam by Babaheekmat: 11:46am On Jul 14, 2019
sulasa07:

Did using Tesbau change anything in the Ibadah or did the spoon stop you from eating peacefully.

Haba.. Use your brain fa..

Use your fingers for adkhar and counting.. That's sunnah of Allah and rosul and sahabahs and all Muslims.

You replace the fingers and counting with tesubah and other counting methods

Using spoon to eat stops you from performing ibaadah
Makes you immitate the kufar.
Re: Brief Explanation On The Most Important Aspect Of Islam by sulasa07(m): 11:55am On Jul 14, 2019
Babaheekmat:

Haba.. Use your brain fa..

Use your fingers for adkhar and counting.. That's sunnah of Allah and rosul and sahabahs and all Muslims.

You replace the fingers and counting with tesubah and other counting methods

Using spoon to eat stops you from performing ibaadah
Makes you immitate the kufar.
Beta kick start ur brain or return to the wild Bush

1 Like

Re: Brief Explanation On The Most Important Aspect Of Islam by Babaheekmat: 12:14pm On Jul 14, 2019
sulasa07:

Beta kick start ur brain or return to the wild Bush

So prophet lived in wild bush ba?
Re: Brief Explanation On The Most Important Aspect Of Islam by sulasa07(m): 12:22pm On Jul 14, 2019
Babaheekmat:

So prophet lived in wild bush ba?
The Prophet Enlightened his people.
You want to drag us to the time we put on leaves.

1 Like

Re: Brief Explanation On The Most Important Aspect Of Islam by Babaheekmat: 12:24pm On Jul 14, 2019
sulasa07:

The Prophet Enlightened his people.
You want to drag us to the time we put on leaves.

So you mean the sunnah of rosul is "time we put on leaves"

Ori e ti yi
Re: Brief Explanation On The Most Important Aspect Of Islam by sulasa07(m): 12:31pm On Jul 14, 2019
Babaheekmat:

So you mean the sunnah of rosul is "time we put on leaves"

Ori e ti yi
Pele,that's how you do,twisting things in ur way.

1 Like

Re: Brief Explanation On The Most Important Aspect Of Islam by Babaheekmat: 12:32pm On Jul 14, 2019
sulasa07:

Pele,that's how you do,twisting things in ur way.

Then explain what you mean
Re: Brief Explanation On The Most Important Aspect Of Islam by EkunKekere: 8:08am On Jul 19, 2019
This is so funny. So using spoons to eat is haram? What about music, singing and dancing? When I asked a MOOSLIM why he was attending a party with music and dancing, he told me islam is misunderstood and that it doesn't prohibit music and dancing.
What a confused religion.
Re: Brief Explanation On The Most Important Aspect Of Islam by Babaheekmat: 9:22pm On Jul 19, 2019
EkunKekere:
This is so funny. So using spoons to eat is haram? What about music, singing and dancing? When I asked a MOOSLIM why he was attending a party with music and dancing, he told me islam is misunderstood and that it doesn't prohibit music and dancing.
What a confused religion.

Do you know the mean on of haram?
Do you know what sin is?
Do you know what kufru is?

Go learn
Re: Brief Explanation On The Most Important Aspect Of Islam by abdulazeez1002(m): 10:37am On Jul 21, 2019
sulasa07:

Stop arguing with that one. He is already lost. My advise to you. Is just ignore his threads, he is already in peril
Re: Brief Explanation On The Most Important Aspect Of Islam by abdulazeez1002(m): 10:58am On Jul 21, 2019
sulasa07:

Somebody that watches Haram movies cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Brief Explanation On The Most Important Aspect Of Islam by sulasa07(m): 11:04am On Jul 21, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
He's telling people not to use spoon to eat,and still hes watching Avengerss,he actually needs medical attention

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brief Explanation On The Most Important Aspect Of Islam by Babaheekmat: 12:17pm On Jul 21, 2019
abdulazeez1002:

Explain how watching film is Haram
Re: Brief Explanation On The Most Important Aspect Of Islam by Babaheekmat: 12:17pm On Jul 21, 2019
sulasa07:

He's telling people not to use spoon to eat,and still hes watching Avengerss,he actually needs medical attention

What's the relationship between using spoon to eat and watching movies?

Chai.. ..

So so dumb

(1) (2) (Reply)

Refutation Of Abdulrasaq Abdulmahjeed Alaro / Benefits Of Marrying A Virgin / As Long As Christians Continue Insulting Islam, No Body Can Stop Us 4rm Killing!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.