Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,376 members, 7,826,478 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Brief Explanation On The Most Important Aspect Of Islam - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Brief Explanation On The Most Important Aspect Of Islam (1806 Views)

#EndSARS: Protests, Demonstrations And Civil Disobedience In The Light Of Islam / Regret: The Most Important Aspect Of Repentance / Explanation Of QABLI And BAADI (corrections Of Mistakes In Solah) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brief Explanation On The Most Important Aspect Of Islam by Babaheekmat: 12:18pm On Jul 21, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
Stop arguing with that one. He is already lost. My advise to you. Is just ignore his threads, he is already in peril

Peril?

Explain with Dalil..
Re: Brief Explanation On The Most Important Aspect Of Islam by abdulazeez1002(m): 2:47pm On Jul 21, 2019
Babaheekmat:

Explain how watching film is Haram
looking at a woman that is not your muharram is haram.

Watching naked women
Re: Brief Explanation On The Most Important Aspect Of Islam by abdulazeez1002(m): 2:48pm On Jul 21, 2019
sulasa07:

He's telling people not to use spoon to eat,and still hes watching Avengerss,he actually needs medical attention
Exactly.

His eyes have open tay tay according to him

Re: Brief Explanation On The Most Important Aspect Of Islam by Babaheekmat: 2:50pm On Jul 21, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
looking at a woman that is not your muharram is haram.

Watching naked women

And is that a sin bidah?

Laughing..

A kafir alleging a Muslim of a sin..

This is comedy film
Re: Brief Explanation On The Most Important Aspect Of Islam by abdulazeez1002(m): 2:50pm On Jul 21, 2019
Babaheekmat:

Peril?

Explain with Dalil..
According to you, your eyes have open tey tey. Watching naked women on tv

Re: Brief Explanation On The Most Important Aspect Of Islam by abdulazeez1002(m): 2:53pm On Jul 21, 2019
Babaheekmat:

And is that a sin bidah?

Laughing..

A kafir alleging a Muslim of a sin..

This is comedy film
It's a sin watching naked women. Looking at their awrah
Re: Brief Explanation On The Most Important Aspect Of Islam by Babaheekmat: 3:25pm On Jul 21, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
It's a sin watching naked women. Looking at their awrah

And who told you that there is unclad scenes in the movie I watch..

Or do you know ilm ghoib
Re: Brief Explanation On The Most Important Aspect Of Islam by Babaheekmat: 3:26pm On Jul 21, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
According to you, your eyes have open tey tey. Watching naked women on tv

So soccer is unclad scenes ba?
Re: Brief Explanation On The Most Important Aspect Of Islam by abdulazeez1002(m): 4:20pm On Jul 21, 2019
Babaheekmat:

And who told you that there is unclad scenes in the movie I watch..

Or do you know ilm ghoib
Something everybody knows

Re: Brief Explanation On The Most Important Aspect Of Islam by abdulazeez1002(m): 4:21pm On Jul 21, 2019
Babaheekmat:

So soccer is unclad scenes ba?
Shut up and stop watching naked women
Re: Brief Explanation On The Most Important Aspect Of Islam by Babaheekmat: 4:57pm On Jul 21, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
Shut up and stop watching naked women
grin
Re: Brief Explanation On The Most Important Aspect Of Islam by Babaheekmat: 4:58pm On Jul 21, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
Something everybody knows

grin.. you this boy.. you get brain hemorrhage
Re: Brief Explanation On The Most Important Aspect Of Islam by abdulazeez1002(m): 5:11pm On Jul 21, 2019
Babaheekmat:

grin
Are you not the one that told me using emoji makes you a kafir. What happen? cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Brief Explanation On The Most Important Aspect Of Islam by abdulazeez1002(m): 5:11pm On Jul 21, 2019
Babaheekmat:

grin.. you this boy.. you get brain hemorrhage
pervert
Re: Brief Explanation On The Most Important Aspect Of Islam by Babaheekmat: 5:15pm On Jul 21, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
pervert

Laughing.. your case is beyond me
Re: Brief Explanation On The Most Important Aspect Of Islam by Babaheekmat: 5:16pm On Jul 21, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
Are you not the one that told me using emoji makes you a kafir. What happen? cheesy

And what's the dalil i gave you that using emoji make one a kafir..

See this idiot o
Re: Brief Explanation On The Most Important Aspect Of Islam by abdulazeez1002(m): 5:19pm On Jul 21, 2019
Babaheekmat:

And what's the dalil i gave you that using emoji make one a kafir..

See this idiot o
Do I no. Liar grin grin

You have now result to insult cheesy Poor parental background
Re: Brief Explanation On The Most Important Aspect Of Islam by abdulazeez1002(m): 5:20pm On Jul 21, 2019
Babaheekmat:

Laughing.. your case is beyond me
We are not in the same level cool
Re: Brief Explanation On The Most Important Aspect Of Islam by Babaheekmat: 5:32pm On Jul 21, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
Do I no. Liar grin grin

You have now result to insult cheesy Poor parental background

See this boy o..

Well, that's how you people do lie on salaf
Re: Brief Explanation On The Most Important Aspect Of Islam by abdulazeez1002(m): 5:39pm On Jul 21, 2019
Babaheekmat:

See this boy o..

Well, that's how you people do lie on salaf
So you never told me that using emoji is Haram? cheesy cheesy
Re: Brief Explanation On The Most Important Aspect Of Islam by Babaheekmat: 9:50pm On Jul 21, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
So you never told me that using emoji is Haram? cheesy cheesy

And all haram is kufru?
Re: Brief Explanation On The Most Important Aspect Of Islam by abdulazeez1002(m): 10:02pm On Jul 21, 2019
Babaheekmat:

And all haram is kufru?
so you no it's Haram and you are still doing it grin And at first you were denying it cheesy
Re: Brief Explanation On The Most Important Aspect Of Islam by Babaheekmat: 10:02pm On Jul 21, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
so you no it's Haram and you are still doing it grin And at first you were denying it cheesy

What's this boy saying xef
Re: Brief Explanation On The Most Important Aspect Of Islam by abdulazeez1002(m): 10:04pm On Jul 21, 2019
Babaheekmat:

What's this boy saying xef
you can't know you old cargo
Re: Brief Explanation On The Most Important Aspect Of Islam by Babaheekmat: 10:06pm On Jul 21, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
you can't know you old cargo

Ori e o pe
Re: Brief Explanation On The Most Important Aspect Of Islam by abdulazeez1002(m): 10:08pm On Jul 21, 2019
Babaheekmat:

Ori e o pe
Jahili

(1) (2) (Reply)

The First Question U'll Ask Muhammad In Al(Janna) / Benefits Of Marrying A Virgin / As Long As Christians Continue Insulting Islam, No Body Can Stop Us 4rm Killing!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.