Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,590 members, 7,823,557 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

Stop Herdsmen Attack On Yoruba - OPC Tells Buhari - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop Herdsmen Attack On Yoruba - OPC Tells Buhari (27978 Views)

Ganduje: We Have To Stop Herdsmen Trekking From North To South / Fulani Man Caught Spying On Yoruba Traditional Rulers During A Meeting In Ibadan / OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Herdsmen Attack On Yoruba - OPC Tells Buhari by Arda1000(m): 8:11pm On Jul 13, 2019
kunleweb:

I tell u say I be kunle? angry
Kunleweb is that an English name?
Re: Stop Herdsmen Attack On Yoruba - OPC Tells Buhari by Enemyofpeace: 8:25pm On Jul 13, 2019
Enough of talking to a deaf and dumb man. It's time for action
Re: Stop Herdsmen Attack On Yoruba - OPC Tells Buhari by LBanks(m): 8:40pm On Jul 13, 2019
Afenifere has stated categorically that fulani herdsmen are carrying out the attacks, OPC have reinstated it, but some stupid Yoruba's on social media will still ask you " How are you sure it is Fulani herdsmen that did it?" "They are being wrongly accused" stupid cowards
Re: Stop Herdsmen Attack On Yoruba - OPC Tells Buhari by kunleweb: 8:47pm On Jul 13, 2019
Arda1000:
Kunleweb is that an English name?

I no fit choose my username in peace Kwanu
Re: Stop Herdsmen Attack On Yoruba - OPC Tells Buhari by Charleys: 8:54pm On Jul 13, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:

I didn't see anything about it on Google sir.
I just checked it out.

https://www.nairaland.com/4246873/egbe-omo-oduduwa-letter-yoruba
Re: Stop Herdsmen Attack On Yoruba - OPC Tells Buhari by genesishouse: 8:56pm On Jul 13, 2019
OFFICIALAPCNG:
IPODS YOOTS ARE TRYING SO HARD TO CAUSE DISUNITY AMONGST WE YORUBAS AND OUR NORTHERN BRETHREN. THERES NOT GONNA BE ANY WAR BETWEEN THE TWO POWERFUL TRIBE IN NIGERIA. ONE NIGERIA
Even with the killing one united Nigeria we shall remain.
Re: Stop Herdsmen Attack On Yoruba - OPC Tells Buhari by truthisgood: 9:01pm On Jul 13, 2019
OFFICIALAPCNG:
IPODS YOOTS ARE TRYING SO HARD TO CAUSE DISUNITY AMONGST WE YORUBAS AND OUR NORTHERN BRETHREN. THERES NOT GONNA BE ANY WAR BETWEEN THE TWO POWERFUL TRIBE IN NIGERIA. ONE NIGERIA

Powerful tribe indeed.... block head wake up
Re: Stop Herdsmen Attack On Yoruba - OPC Tells Buhari by InvertedHammer: 9:05pm On Jul 13, 2019
/
Why are people so daft and ignorant to read the obvious signs?

They will have to wait till eternity for Buhari to respond. They had their chance to show their grievances and they blew it on the altar of hate and "villain worship".

This NextLevel and "4+4" must continue. The key proponents of NextLevel are heavily secured by armed guards. Their foot soldiers are realizing that they are at the mercy of herdsmen just like opponents of the jihadist in power. Reality is a b1tch indeed. Our tribesman is the VP! Oh well....what else can I say? When it rains, it pours.

This has nothing to do with the lady's death. They are realizing how vulnerable they are and it is sending cold shivers down their spines. Buhari will not seeking reelection. So their is nothing to leverage on.

/
Re: Stop Herdsmen Attack On Yoruba - OPC Tells Buhari by Zenlife: 9:17pm On Jul 13, 2019
The common people in Nigeria have a grave problem. Until they collectively emancipate themselves from the tyrannical rule of their despotic, nepotistic, rule of law disobeying, nomadic, blood loving jihadist president, they will be systematically continuously butchered with wreckless abandon.

It's high time Nigerians realise they are all a part of a whole called Nigeria. What affects one, a tribe, a sect, directly affects the other indirectly. They must learn to set individualism aside and politicking (APC, PDP, et al) and adopt the one for all, all for one ideology in this times of clear and present danger.
They must learn to recognise opportunities and take advantage of it.

El-zakzaky's shites are rightfully demanding release of their jailed leader. Incarcerated for years even against court orders granting his release. But apparently the citizens see it as not their problem. It is the problem of ALL Nigerians.
Injustice, blatant disregard for the rule of law is far worse than monetary corruption.

The citizens of Nigeria irrespective of region, religion, tribe, ethnicity, beliefs, collectively have a murderous, genocidal, blood sucking enemy...The Fulani jihadist supported and empowered by their HNIC and Fulani cliques and other useful idiotic sell-outs.

I applaud the shites fighting for their rights even if killed. Takes a lot, takes courage and will. I commend them.

Other citizens of Nigeria if wise must realise this shouldn't be just the shites fight alone but should be everyone's fight against this evil government.

Other people, tribes, religions, interests, must arise and join the shites to liberate their leader from the claws of tyranny. Am certain, if done, the centre will eventually fall apart as things can't continue to hold. Personally, I don't see a better opportunity today to oust the mistake, the bigot in aso.

It's far gone beyond protests.
It's high time for a collective revolt against this empty, selfish, murderous, blood sucking jihadist government.

I implore Ipob, massob, afenifere, opc, and other bodies and organisations, students, traders, etc to arise and join the shites in this quest for liberation. It's a great opportunity to crumble the cookie.

Act on this. It will go a long way to help stop the ongoing genocide of the jihadist and their HNIC.

No joy or jubilation or freedom sweeter than that of a people liberated who jointly, collectively, stand against and defeat and overcome a despotic tyrant.

No more pussy footing.
United we stand, divided we fall.
One for all, all for one.

One action. one voice.

Let the revolt for emancipation and freedom begin, now, today.

There's no federal government.
I stand for a United Nigeria, I stand against the Fulani government of Nigeria with every fibre of my body.

Blessed be Nigeria.
Re: Stop Herdsmen Attack On Yoruba - OPC Tells Buhari by darediamond(m): 9:20pm On Jul 13, 2019
lereinter:

All this talk is cheap

Set up Yoruba Guerilla fighters, bring in the guns

We are ready to fight
MAY God bless you. I am in for this.

Gani Adams if you are reading this, please Know that there is nothing like Federal Government. We only have Fulani Government. Order out Yorubas in the useless Nigeria Army. Tell the Igbos to resign too and all other people in the South.

Let the War begin theareafter. Let KIRIJI WAR be placed on Hausa/Fulani.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Herdsmen Attack On Yoruba - OPC Tells Buhari by darediamond(m): 9:28pm On Jul 13, 2019
oruma19:
1+1=2. This is how u will arrogantly loss traffic to ur site. Be humble, don't think u r there yet. If we leave, u will begin to beg for traffic. Again I say, be humble.
The active line is "1+1=2." !!!!

Seun Osewa, No man is an Island. You rise not because of hardwork but because other people directly or indirectly lift you and still lifting you. Please do not provoke anyone to attac k you.

Ranti wipe: "No Human Invention Is Flawless"

Surpress any form of gragra ooo!

Aye un yi ni ooo!!

Won o ni to Aye fun e oo!!

1 Like

Re: Stop Herdsmen Attack On Yoruba - OPC Tells Buhari by darediamond(m): 9:30pm On Jul 13, 2019
ElsonMorali:

You will delete your account? Lol. Please go right ahead. How many friends do you have on this forum? Please tell them to also deactivate. Don't wait for a ban. Be brave. Be bold and don't be a chest beater.

Seun Osewa, No man is an Island. You rise not because of hardwork but because other people directly or indirectly lift you and still lifting you. Please do not provoke anyone to attac k you.

Aye un yi ni ooo!!

Won o ni yi Aye fun e oo!!
Re: Stop Herdsmen Attack On Yoruba - OPC Tells Buhari by darediamond(m): 9:36pm On Jul 13, 2019
kolmart:
Stupid and coward people do they need to tell PMB that why not going to full action? Just ordinary mouth upon all, their charms they can't fish out the fulanis from the forest, just believe in thuggery and in house fighting. Action speak lower than voice they should swing into action and stop the murmuring

You said we believe in thuggery but are there no thugs in your region too?I
Re: Stop Herdsmen Attack On Yoruba - OPC Tells Buhari by fortran12: 9:47pm On Jul 13, 2019
kunleweb:
[s]A reprisal attack that will lead to a war and see the Hausa Fulani disgraced unlike how they think is loading. Civil War 2 gradually unfolding before our very eyes. Wetin I dey talk self people are dying more than in Yemen, Libya,Syria combined,we're already in a state of war if we're discerning

Misquote me and die by electric thunder [/s]
Re: Stop Herdsmen Attack On Yoruba - OPC Tells Buhari by Arda1000(m): 9:48pm On Jul 13, 2019
kunleweb:

I no fit choose my username in peace Kwanu
ok sir but I wonder why out of all the usernames in this world u prefer cowards name
Re: Stop Herdsmen Attack On Yoruba - OPC Tells Buhari by Iwanttoto1: 9:50pm On Jul 13, 2019
livebyday:

[s]Inciting comment, off topic and derailing thread
[/s]

Crying crying baby. I wanted 2 see my mommy. Shame shocked shocked
Re: Stop Herdsmen Attack On Yoruba - OPC Tells Buhari by Phred1717: 10:20pm On Jul 13, 2019
Story for the gods...you ask for it, why shying away
Re: Stop Herdsmen Attack On Yoruba - OPC Tells Buhari by kunleweb: 10:34pm On Jul 13, 2019
Arda1000:
ok sir but I wonder why out of all the usernames in this world u prefer cowards name

To attack them from inside. See you
Re: Stop Herdsmen Attack On Yoruba - OPC Tells Buhari by lereinter(m): 10:36pm On Jul 13, 2019
darediamond:

Gani Adams if you are reading this, please Know that there is nothing like Federal Government. We only have Fulani Government. Order out Yorubas in the useless Nigeria Army. Tell the Igbos to resign too and all other people in the South.

Yes
Let the war start.
The fulani does not have the monopoly of guns

How many Fulani has been kidnapped or killed on the high way

USA has nuclear weapons, Russia has too

Yes

Let the guns be brought in.
Re: Stop Herdsmen Attack On Yoruba - OPC Tells Buhari by Krizeukay: 10:44pm On Jul 13, 2019
STORY STORRRRRY
Re: Stop Herdsmen Attack On Yoruba - OPC Tells Buhari by Omoslim26: 12:11am On Jul 14, 2019
darediamond:

guy southerners too like enjoyment dey are extremely divided d only power dey av is on d keyboard if war breaks it will take less dan 3months for Fulani to finish dem off can southerners pull d great stunt d shittites are pulling nw u need unity to win an we don't av it so its one Nigeria by fire by force
Re: Stop Herdsmen Attack On Yoruba - OPC Tells Buhari by Arda1000(m): 12:17am On Jul 14, 2019
kunleweb:

To attack them from inside. See you
ABI
Re: Stop Herdsmen Attack On Yoruba - OPC Tells Buhari by oruma19: 8:57am On Jul 14, 2019
darediamond:

Aye un yi ni ooo!!

Won o ni to Aye fun e oo!!

thanks jare, ur teeth complete
Re: Stop Herdsmen Attack On Yoruba - OPC Tells Buhari by tonquendo4u(m): 9:34am On Jul 14, 2019
He should stop herdsmen attack on Yoruba? Are you kidding me? Other tribes are not Nigerians? Can't u just say Nigerians?
Re: Stop Herdsmen Attack On Yoruba - OPC Tells Buhari by Crimsoneagle: 1:14pm On Jul 14, 2019
Follow this link to join my WhatsApp group: https:///IUhOtH9cvDVDRTK42O2zUP
Re: Stop Herdsmen Attack On Yoruba - OPC Tells Buhari by TruthinAction: 1:19pm On Jul 14, 2019
oilPUSSY:
Begging a devil to stop attacking you, what now gives the devil joy if not to kill and destroy you ?

But I thought OPC members were seen in bush the other day protecting Yoruba nation ?

Don't mind them. Cowards. You are asking him to stop the action he initiated. Can't they read between lines. You are the only one who can stop them. You had better equip yourselves and defend your communities before it's too late.
Re: Stop Herdsmen Attack On Yoruba - OPC Tells Buhari by darediamond(m): 1:54pm On Jul 14, 2019
Omoslim26:

guy southerners too like enjoyment dey are extremely divided d only power dey av is on d keyboard if war breaks it will take less dan 3months for Fulani to finish dem off can southerners pull d great stunt d shittites are pulling nw u need unity to win an we don't av it so its one Nigeria by fire by force
Lailai. One Nigeria ke? Over my living soul!
You know not what the plans on ground are that oa why u assumed wrongly.
Re: Stop Herdsmen Attack On Yoruba - OPC Tells Buhari by ElsonMorali: 5:02pm On Jul 14, 2019
darediamond:

Aye un yi ni ooo!!

Won o ni yi Aye fun e oo!!

What makes you think I'm Seun Osewa? Does my moniker look like Seun's own to you? Cos I don't understand the reason for the sermon.
Re: Stop Herdsmen Attack On Yoruba - OPC Tells Buhari by darediamond(m): 5:42pm On Jul 14, 2019
ElsonMorali:

What makes you think I'm Seun Osewa? Does my moniker look like Seun's own to you? Cos I don't understand the reason for the sermon.

You appear to have on of the 'spare keys'.
However, my "sermon" is clear: keep the balance!
Re: Stop Herdsmen Attack On Yoruba - OPC Tells Buhari by Charleys: 7:13am On Jul 17, 2019
Ha
Re: Stop Herdsmen Attack On Yoruba - OPC Tells Buhari by jafol(m): 8:40am On Jul 17, 2019
Charleys:
it is incumbent on Yoruba Muslims to pause and decide whether they are for the “good” of Yorubaland as their predecessors were or remain nonchalant about their Yoruba Nationality while promoting their religious affiliation as the ultimate. Making this choice will allow them to contextualize any and or all their demands. If this choice can be made for them, as it appears is being done, it will pit them against their Nationality, becoming part of the largely “foreign” forces aimed at subjugating the Yoruba Nation
Can u igbos stop ur obsession with Yoruba pls especially Muslims, Yoruba r one. FFK,Davido, bode George, etc r Muslims From osun
Awolowo's letter to yoruba Muslims.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

‘Deadman’ Jonathan Nkpumeh In Court To Stop Rivers APC Congress / Osinbajo Wants Jackson Ude Prosecuted For Defamation / HID Awolowo's 94-yr Old Brother Weeps Uncontrollably As He Arrives Ikenne(pic)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.