Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,095 members, 7,811,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:26 PM

Stop Herdsmen Attack On Yoruba - OPC Tells Buhari - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop Herdsmen Attack On Yoruba - OPC Tells Buhari (27947 Views)

Ganduje: We Have To Stop Herdsmen Trekking From North To South / Fulani Man Caught Spying On Yoruba Traditional Rulers During A Meeting In Ibadan / OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Herdsmen Attack On Yoruba - OPC Tells Buhari by Ikechu12: 6:10pm On Jul 13, 2019
This whole thing proves what everyone says about Afonjas. They truly are cowards and slaves to fulani. I'd this was any tribe in South especially igbo, this savages of waste would have been screaming bloody murder and threatening blood bath. Accusing others of not respecting their imaginary accommodation. But fulani have been kidnapping their leaders, threatening their obas and killing children of their leaders and it's the loud mouth OPC are shivering and crying like a bitch in heat.

The same OPC that went around Lagos threatening non indigenous from voting. Attacking Igbos that attempted to vote are the same set wailing for their actions that bit them in the ass grin grin grin

It's funny the same Afonjas that protected the Fulanis when they were going on a kill spree in middle belt. The same Afonja that protected Fulanis when they attacked Enuhu, Edo, Delta, etc are the same ones crying that we all should unite and "fight off the enemy.". Oh the Fulanis are now the enemy after they are out there murdering and harassing savages of Southwaaste. They weren't enemies when they made middle belt their field of death. They weren't enemies when they attacked others. They only became enemies when they turned against you greedy bastards.

Abeg Fulanis colonize the Southwest, the rest of us supports you. They brought you to power so they should take the most meal you dish. No body cares if you turn the entire south west as your territory. Infact, una probably get the least resistance over that area.

3 Likes

Re: Stop Herdsmen Attack On Yoruba - OPC Tells Buhari by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jul 13, 2019
The enemies from within, those that have decided to love their religious inclination, much more than their bloodline/ancestry, are the real enemies of Yoruba. Don't forget where you are from, we are all coming from somewhere, that is where you truly belong. They should have a better plan than this constant complaining.
Re: Stop Herdsmen Attack On Yoruba - OPC Tells Buhari by jubangha(m): 6:26pm On Jul 13, 2019
the next level starting with his slaves
Re: Stop Herdsmen Attack On Yoruba - OPC Tells Buhari by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jul 13, 2019
OFFICIALAPCNG:
IPODS YOOTS ARE TRYING SO HARD TO CAUSE DISUNITY AMONGST WE YORUBAS AND OUR NORTHERN BRETHREN. THERES NOT GONNA BE ANY WAR BETWEEN THE TWO POWERFUL TRIBE IN NIGERIA. ONE NIGERIA

Northern brethren grin cheesy grin.

U will be wiped like Benue n Taraba soon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Herdsmen Attack On Yoruba - OPC Tells Buhari by Dillusionist(m): 6:34pm On Jul 13, 2019
livebyday:

Done?

Obey the forum's rules

Cheers

Your existence end on nairaland? Don't lemme take you personal cos you will regret it.
Re: Stop Herdsmen Attack On Yoruba - OPC Tells Buhari by lereinter(m): 6:35pm On Jul 13, 2019
All this talk is cheap

Set up Yoruba Guerilla fighters, bring in the guns

We are ready to fight

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Herdsmen Attack On Yoruba - OPC Tells Buhari by oruma19: 6:53pm On Jul 13, 2019
ElsonMorali:

You will delete your account? Lol. Please go right ahead. How many friends do you have on this forum? Please tell them to also deactivate. Don't wait for a ban. Be brave. Be bold and don't be a chest beater.
1+1=2. This is how u will arrogantly loss traffic to ur site. Be humble, don't think u r there yet. If we leave, u will begin to beg for traffic. Again I say, be humble.
Re: Stop Herdsmen Attack On Yoruba - OPC Tells Buhari by Kennethorah: 6:54pm On Jul 13, 2019
Noise makers, reap what u sow simple!!
Re: Stop Herdsmen Attack On Yoruba - OPC Tells Buhari by ElsonMorali: 7:00pm On Jul 13, 2019
oruma19:
1+1=2. This is how u will arrogantly loss traffic to ur site. Be humble, don't think u r there yet. If we leave, u will begin to beg for traffic. Again I say, be humble.

I remember in 2015 when Seun posted that topic that is always at the top of politics section. The one that says Nairaland doesn't support secession and secessionists. Your people swore heaven and earth that they'd stage a massive deactivation and boycott of this forum.

Go and check out the thread I'm referring too. They swore that Nairaland had met its end blah blah blah...well here we all are 4 years later. They deactivated and reactivated using new monikers.

So, yes. We've heard that before.
Re: Stop Herdsmen Attack On Yoruba - OPC Tells Buhari by engrkaz(m): 7:00pm On Jul 13, 2019
Amukun meko
OFFICIALAPCNG:
IPODS YOOTS ARE TRYING SO HARD TO CAUSE DISUNITY AMONGST WE YORUBAS AND OUR NORTHERN BRETHREN. THERES NOT GONNA BE ANY WAR BETWEEN THE TWO POWERFUL TRIBE IN NIGERIA. ONE NIGERIA
Re: Stop Herdsmen Attack On Yoruba - OPC Tells Buhari by livebyday(m): 7:05pm On Jul 13, 2019
Dillusionist:

Your existence end on nairaland? Don't lemme take you personal cos you will regret it.

Done ?

Obey the forum's rules it to s non negotiable

And if you issue threats again your account will be banned

Cheers
Re: Stop Herdsmen Attack On Yoruba - OPC Tells Buhari by Dillusionist(m): 7:14pm On Jul 13, 2019
livebyday:

Done ?

Obey the forum's rules it to s non negotiable

And if you issue threats again your account will be banned

Cheers
don't let me take you serious. You will regret it.
Re: Stop Herdsmen Attack On Yoruba - OPC Tells Buhari by Zenlife: 7:21pm On Jul 13, 2019
livebyday:

Inciting comment, off topic and derailing thread

Mynd44 Seun lalasticlala OAM4J

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/07/fasoranti-daughters-death-press-statements-lamentations-will-not-stop-the-invaders-ipob/

Read, learn, ACT.

1 Like

Re: Stop Herdsmen Attack On Yoruba - OPC Tells Buhari by Zenlife: 7:22pm On Jul 13, 2019
lekbel09:
Remove the speck in your eyes in order to see clearly and remove Iog in your brothers eye Matthew 7 vs 5

I don't know your tribe and I don't care to know, obviously your a foolish idiot with your style of reasoning. You made mention of US attacking an Islamic nation , We a know that US is a sovereign state with applicable laws of combat against external enemies.

How many herdsmen have your people went against and come up with a retaliatory attack against. We know how to fight our own battles

All the things you said above are all off point and off key .

Silence is the best answer for a fool like you

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/07/fasoranti-daughters-death-press-statements-lamentations-will-not-stop-the-invaders-ipob/

Juvenile...Read, learn, ACT.
Re: Stop Herdsmen Attack On Yoruba - OPC Tells Buhari by Zenlife: 7:22pm On Jul 13, 2019
lekbel09:
I am sure you were not born by then.The number of northerners that died in Lagos in 1993 after babaginda annulled the election that produced MKO abiola as winner was massive. Don't take our quietness as weakness, strength does not lie in acting brash it lies in taking calculated steps.

What about All the Fulani herdsmen killings in the South East, edo, Delta and the likes also. I don't think your people have retaliated because the results will be catastrophic on the Igbos living in northern region .Please endeavor to get things right before you talk

Juvenile...Read, learn, ACT.
Re: Stop Herdsmen Attack On Yoruba - OPC Tells Buhari by Dillusionist(m): 7:27pm On Jul 13, 2019
livebyday:

Rule 2, off topic and derailing thread

My.nd44 S.eun l
alasticlala OA.M4J
Is that all?

I have told you, dont say i didnt warn you.
Re: Stop Herdsmen Attack On Yoruba - OPC Tells Buhari by ubyways(m): 7:34pm On Jul 13, 2019
oilPUSSY:

I watched another interview by one Christian Yoruba from Ekiti, he said that Muslim Yorubas are great threat to Yoruba Nation.

Their alliance with fulanis makes Yoruba nation vulnerable
absolutely, true

1 Like

Re: Stop Herdsmen Attack On Yoruba - OPC Tells Buhari by Truthsbitter: 7:37pm On Jul 13, 2019
OFFICIALAPCNG:
WE YORUBAS,I MEAN THE REAL YORUBA MUSLIMS WOULD RATHER DIE IN THE HANDS OF FULANIS THAN TO HAVE IBOES AS OUR FRIENDS IT IS NOT PERMISSIBLE IN ISLAM
I will tell you why the likes on all your post on this thread are always 7. it is because you have 7 other accounts ...if it changes then you've created a new account.
Re: Stop Herdsmen Attack On Yoruba - OPC Tells Buhari by chomaloo(m): 7:38pm On Jul 13, 2019
OFFICIALAPCNG:
WE YORUBAS,I MEAN THE REAL YORUBA MUSLIMS WOULD RATHER DIE IN THE HANDS OF FULANIS THAN TO HAVE IBOES AS OUR FRIENDS IT IS NOT PERMISSIBLE IN ISLAM
this is the truth.there are secret this islamic jihadists are planning.i qoute him:it is not permissible to join hands and unite nigeria.
Re: Stop Herdsmen Attack On Yoruba - OPC Tells Buhari by sammyjizzy: 7:43pm On Jul 13, 2019
I'm here to read comments

Re: Stop Herdsmen Attack On Yoruba - OPC Tells Buhari by Alanine1123: 7:47pm On Jul 13, 2019
balonard:
How Fulanis Destroyed Hausa Ethnic Group And Made Them Their Slaves
1. Sultan of Sokoto is fulani not Hausa.
2. Emir of Kano is fulani not Hausa
3. Emir of Katsina is fulani not Hausa
4. Emir of Gwandu is Fulani not Hausa
5. Emir of Kebbi is Fulani not Hausa
6. Emir of Ilorin (Yoruba land] Fulani not yoruba
8. Emir of Zauzzau is Fulani not Hausa
9. Governor of sokoto state is fulani not Hausa.
10. Governor of Katsina state is fulani not Hausa
11. Governor of Zamfara state is fulani not Hausa
12. Governor of Kaduna state is fulani not Hausa
13. Governor of Kano state is fulani not Hausa
14. Governor of Jigawa state is fulani not Hausa
15. Governor of Gombe state is fulani not Hausa.
16. Governor of Yobe state is fulani not Hausa.
17. Governor of Taraba state is fulani Christian not Hausa
18. Governor of Nasarawa state is fulani not Hausa.
19. Governor of Borno State is a Fulani origin not pure kanuri.
20. All major imams in all the Northern states are all Fulanis not Hausa
21. All Emirs in all the core Northern states are ALL FULANIS not HAUSA, because the fulanis KILLED all Hausa Kings, high chiefs and replaced all Hausa Kings with fulani as Sultan and Emirs after the genocide in the core north by fulanis.
22. All former President of the zoo called Nigeria from the north were either Fulanis or back by fulanis not one is Hausa.
23. Hausas are not allowed to become a Sultan, Emirs, major mosque imams, state Governors, or President of Nigeria.
24. Fulanis have finished the Hausas and rendered them useless and slaves to themselves.
25. President Buhari's CABALS are all fulani no hausa.
26. President Buhari's security chiefs are all Fulanis no Hausa.
Below is a Summary of How Fulani conquered the Hausa Tribe.
Usman dan Fodio assembled a Fulani army to lead in jihad against the Hausa kingdoms of the north of the zoo called Nigeria. The forces of Usman dan Fodio slowly took over more and more of the Hausa kingdoms, capturing Gobir in 1808 and executing Yunfa.
The war resulted in the creation of the Sokoto Caliphate, headed by Usman dan Fodio, which became one of the largest states in Africa in the 19th century. His success inspired similar jihads in Western Africa.
The Hausa had established well organised city states before the advent of the Fulani. These states included Katsina, Daura, Kano Zazzau (Zaria), Biram, Gobir and Borno. Some of these were conquered and re-established by the Fulani. A few other kingdoms such as Katagum, Hadejia and Gombe were founded.
The coming of the Fulani into Hausaland resulted in significant changes in the area. They brought the full force of Islam which became a great factor of social life and culture. In education, dress, taste and outlook, the Hausa and their Fulani conquerors became part of the Islamic culture world. This influence remains till today.
Today Hausas are only used as foot soldiers by their new master's the fulanies. This is what Fulanis want to replicate in other parts of Nigeria. Fulanis, very vicious, crafty, cunning, cruel, brutal, unforgiving and power mongers.
The point to be noted about the Fulani conquest of all the Hausa kingdoms is that, it would have been absolutely impossible had many Hausas in the Hausa kingdoms did not join hand with the Othman Dan Fodio to fight against their kings and leaders whom they accused of being corrupt, which led to total collapse of all Hausa kingdoms. Othman Dan Fodio replaced all Hausa Kings (Zakis) with Fulani Sultan and Emirs and rule over them.
Before the Fulani invasion, Hausas were the great merchants of the great Trans-Sahara trade, but today, they have become beggars (almajiris), slaves, useless, less than second class citizens in their own ancestral land, and their Fulani rulers continue to use Islamic religion to make them believe that it is the will of God for them to be poor and beggars.
This is the MODEL that Buhari is determined to introduce throughout the length and breadth of Nigeria, with a lot of supporters among the Yorubas both inside and outside the country.
Re: Stop Herdsmen Attack On Yoruba - OPC Tells Buhari by oruma19: 7:50pm On Jul 13, 2019
ElsonMorali:

I remember in 2015 when Seun posted that topic that is always at the top of politics section. The one that says Nairaland doesn't support secession and secessionists. Your people swore heaven and earth that they'd stage a massive deactivation and boycott of this forum.

Go and check out the thread I'm referring too. They swore that Nairaland had met its end blah blah blah...well here we all are 4 years later. They deactivated and reactivated using new monikers.

So, yes. We've heard that before.
u don't want us to comment objectively. Everyone can comment on circular and Christian news but u force us to swear to an oath to make comments on Islamic news, which of course u know any Christian will never ever do. U don't want us to say the reality of secession as the only way forward for a business venture of Britain called Nigeria. I don't understand how u do ur things, I really don't. So many things are not balanced on this nairaland forum.
Re: Stop Herdsmen Attack On Yoruba - OPC Tells Buhari by israelp(m): 7:52pm On Jul 13, 2019
sammyjizzy:
same here,but i would lyk to see two tighting grin
sammyjizzy:
same here,but i would lyk to see two tighting
Re: Stop Herdsmen Attack On Yoruba - OPC Tells Buhari by livebyday(m): 7:54pm On Jul 13, 2019
Dillusionist:

Is that all?

I have told you, dont say i didnt warn you.

Are you done

Obey the forum's rules

Cheers
Re: Stop Herdsmen Attack On Yoruba - OPC Tells Buhari by ElsonMorali: 7:55pm On Jul 13, 2019
oruma19:
u don't want us to comment objectively. Everyone can comment on circular and Christian news but u force us to swear to an oath to make comments on Islamic news, which of course u know any Christian will never ever do. U don't want us to say the reality of secession as the only way forward for a business venture of Britain called Nigeria. I don't understand how u do ur things, I really don't. So many things are not balanced on this nairaland forum.

Maybe, but it still gives all Nigerians a level ground for airing their views and making their voices heard. That's the most important thing. No system created by man is perfect. You should know that.
Re: Stop Herdsmen Attack On Yoruba - OPC Tells Buhari by lekanation(m): 7:57pm On Jul 13, 2019
OFFICIALAPCNG:
Where in the Quran is that written you're mad. Islam urges all Muslims to deal kindly and justly with all people. Muslims should have good relations with all people. At school, at work, in your neighborhood, etc., you should be kind and courteous to everyone. Muslims are allowed to have non-Muslims as friends as long as they keep their own faith and commitment to Islam pure and strong
Re: Stop Herdsmen Attack On Yoruba - OPC Tells Buhari by Arda1000(m): 8:00pm On Jul 13, 2019
kunleweb:
A reprisal attack that will lead to a war and see the Hausa Fulani disgraced unlike how they think is loading. Civil War 2 gradually unfolding before our very eyes. Wetin I dey talk self people are dying more than in Yemen, Libya,Syria combined,we're already in a state of war if we're discerning

Misquote me and die by electric thunder
you guys are cowards even if na Afenifere himself them butcher u guys will rant all day long
Re: Stop Herdsmen Attack On Yoruba - OPC Tells Buhari by kolmart: 8:01pm On Jul 13, 2019
Stupid and coward people do they need to tell PMB that why not going to full action? Just ordinary mouth upon all, their charms they can't fish out the fulanis from the forest, just believe in thuggery and in house fighting. Action speak lower than voice they should swing into action and stop the murmuring
Re: Stop Herdsmen Attack On Yoruba - OPC Tells Buhari by kunleweb: 8:03pm On Jul 13, 2019
Arda1000:
you guys are cowards even if na Afenifere himself them butcher u guys will rant all day long

Ndiara. I no be Yoruba. cheesy
Re: Stop Herdsmen Attack On Yoruba - OPC Tells Buhari by Arda1000(m): 8:06pm On Jul 13, 2019
kunleweb:

Ndiara. I no be Yoruba. cheesy
Kunle sound Yoruba to me or you be SS or Delta?
Re: Stop Herdsmen Attack On Yoruba - OPC Tells Buhari by kunleweb: 8:08pm On Jul 13, 2019
Arda1000:
Kunle sound Yoruba to me or you be SS or Delta?

I tell u say I be kunle? angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigeria, AU Condemn Russia Invasion Into Ukraine, Urge Russian troops To Retreat / Chris Eze Dumps APC, Joins Labour Party / How Kwara People ‘flogged’ Us Out Of Office – Senate President’s Ally Ali Ahmad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.