Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,445 members, 7,823,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

Ed Sheeran Reveals He Has Cut Off Most Of His Friends - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ed Sheeran Reveals He Has Cut Off Most Of His Friends (528 Views)

Banky W Replies Fan Who Asked Why His Friends Are With Them On Their Honeymoon / "Davido Killed Tagbo, Chime, DJ Olu, 3 Of His Friends": Fan; Davido Replies / Finally Ycee Has Cut His Dreads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ed Sheeran Reveals He Has Cut Off Most Of His Friends by Doveleakng(m): 12:06pm On Jul 13, 2019
Ed Sheeran has revealed he has cut his friendship group to just four pals - as he admitted fame has left him feeling like a 'zoo animal' and unable to trust people.

The Shape Of You hitmaker, 28, says fame has given him crippling anxiety and caused him to close down his social circles and get rid of his phone.

In an interview with The Sun, Ed admitted that he finds it difficult when people constantly snap photos of him in public, making him feel 'not human and like a 'zoo animal'.

He said: 'It makes me feel like I'm not human. But what instantly cuts me off is that you're having a moment with them which is so genuine and so nice and then at the end, they ask for a picture.

'Like if I am eating in a restaurant now, I would prefer to have a private room because if I eat in the public room I have people filming me while I'm eating my food.

'You feel like a zoo animal. I don't mean to complain, I have a cool job and life. But I just want to avoid that.'

He hinted at his battle with mental health issues in his latest single I Don't Care, which includes the lines: 'With all these people all around, I'm crippled with anxiety, But I'm told it's where I'm supposed to be.'

But the star admitted that his social anxiety means he doesn't like large groups of people and has even made him question his relationship with wife Cherry Seaborn.

https://www.dovebulletin.com/2019/07/ed-sheeran-reveals-he-has-cut-off-most.html

Re: Ed Sheeran Reveals He Has Cut Off Most Of His Friends by darocha1: 12:11pm On Jul 13, 2019
Normal level

(1) (Reply)

You Are Not Fake, You Are China Product; Fan Blast Tiwa Savage, She Fires Back / COZA: Busola Dakolo Is Ready For Consequences Of Rape Allegation -chude Jideonwo / #bbnaija : Isilomo And Ella Fight Dirty In Public (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.