Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,742 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

An Enemy Within - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / An Enemy Within (2769 Views)

Do You Make Someone Your Enemy When You Are Generous To Them ? / See This If You Are Not An Enemy Of Progress / Father Is The Enemy By Johnysky (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Enemy Within by Logobenzz: 12:00pm On Jul 14, 2019
Bro I have a similar story too.
All the people I helped(picked from gutters) always come back to bite me emotionally,financially,etc..some were even jealous!
So I resorted to one thing!no more friends!I no do again and I don't help people again!
Never!!!I will be delighted you die than help you.
People are something else.I've been there,seen it all so I do know what I am saying.

2 Likes

Re: An Enemy Within by kunleweb: 3:16pm On Jul 14, 2019
Logobenzz:
Bro I have a similar story too.
All the people I helped(picked from gutters) always come back to bite me emotionally,financially,etc..some were even jealous!
So I resorted to one thing!no more friends!I no do again and I don't help people again!
Never!!!I will be delighted you die than help you.
People are something else.I've been there,seen it all so I do know what I am saying.

Since I ditched friends my life has been sweeter. There excess and unnecessary baggage with one mission, to kill your vision

1 Like

Re: An Enemy Within by kunleweb: 3:20pm On Jul 14, 2019
God is showing you signs. God is showing you gradually
. Triple your income and lifestyle and watch them upgrade their devilish antics. Your life isn't safe around these guys. You have a need to be needed Superhero. Ditch them if you want to live long.

1 Like

Re: An Enemy Within by Auxtin85(m): 9:07pm On Jul 14, 2019
kunleweb:

Since I ditched friends my life has been sweeter. There excess and unnecessary baggage with one mission, to kill your vision

Sincerely bro since I left them about 2 months ago I have made tremendous success

1 Like

Re: An Enemy Within by Auxtin85(m): 9:09pm On Jul 14, 2019
kunleweb:
God is showing you signs. God is showing you gradually
. Triple your income and lifestyle and watch them upgrade their devilish antics. Your life isn't safe around these guys. You have a need to be needed Superhero. Ditch them if you want to live long.

I have forgotten them till my friend in Malaysia came to remind me yesterday
Re: An Enemy Within by kunleweb: 9:18pm On Jul 14, 2019
Auxtin85:

Sincerely bro since I left them about 2 months ago I have made tremendous success

I've been in your shoes. Me never recover mine fully so from my own experience I'm advising you to completely delete their lives from yours

2 Likes

Re: An Enemy Within by Auxtin85(m): 9:26pm On Jul 14, 2019
kunleweb:

I've been in your shoes. Me never recover mine fully so from my own experience I'm advising you to completely delete their lives from yours

I have done just that bro

1 Like

Re: An Enemy Within by kunleweb: 9:38pm On Jul 14, 2019
Auxtin85:

I have done just that bro

Congrats wink
Re: An Enemy Within by lilyheaven: 9:59pm On Jul 14, 2019
Go and marry, have children.
You won't have time for Mr A, Mr B or your brother.

1 Like

Re: An Enemy Within by lilyheaven: 10:06pm On Jul 14, 2019
kunleweb:

That's why I like this forum, I can gist and no one will say I said, it keeps me busy all day, I don't have to look for friends to visit. When I'm done with my chores, I press my phone, before I know it , another day will come. I like it that way.

3 Likes

Re: An Enemy Within by kunleweb: 10:09pm On Jul 14, 2019
lilyheaven:

That's why I like this forum, I can gist and no one will say I said, it keeps me busy all day, I don't have to look for friends to visit. When I'm done with my chores, I press my phone, before I know it , another day will come. I like it that way.

Same here my dear. I know what I've list from friends who tried competing but couldn't meet up.
Re: An Enemy Within by Triniti(m): 4:24pm On Jul 15, 2019
Baba they kill people everyday in SA because of cheap android. That mr b and your brother blah blah blah can kill you anytime without blinking an eye, I take it that you are an Igbo guy. Be wary of these guys closer to
You as envy has set in into the midst, you should cut these guys loose as they don’t mean well for your physical,psychological, emotional and financial well-being. My bosom friend sends me videos and pics of Nigerians killing themselves everyday in Pretoria. Set your priorities right Wena , trust no one, mind how you talk.Loose mouth sinks ship, watch your circle of friend, we are in dangerous time

2 Likes

Re: An Enemy Within by Auxtin85(m): 5:44pm On Jul 15, 2019
Triniti:
Baba they kill people everyday in SA because of cheap android. That mr b and your brother blah blah blah can kill you anytime without blinking an eye, I take it that you are an Igbo guy. Be wary of these guys closer to
You as envy has set in into the midst, you should cut these guys loose as they don’t mean well for your physical,psychological, emotional and financial well-being. My bosom friend sends me videos and pics of Nigerians killing themselves everyday in Pretoria. Set your priorities right Wena , trust no one, mind how you talk.Loose mouth sinks ship, watch your circle of friend, we are in dangerous time

Thanks bro, am not an Igbo am from Edo State. I appreciate your advice boss.
Re: An Enemy Within by Esomchi800(m): 5:32pm On Jul 16, 2019
Bros Good afternoon Bros please I want to start up something now I am back to Edo state Please help me with a little loan please sir
Re: An Enemy Within by babyfaceafrica: 6:59pm On Jul 16, 2019
you take like simple...life has paased that level.....always be discerning

1 Like

Re: An Enemy Within by tyosho: 6:35am On Jul 17, 2019
I find a bit of my character in how you have described yourself so I am also learning from people’s inputs.

But bro,I sincerely hope you’re into something legit Cos a lot of Nigerians in all the countries you mentioned are known for one common vice .Drugs.

Please desist all together if that’s the business you”re into.

PS- I lived briefly in SA in the part .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Enemy Within by Nche95(m): 7:07am On Jul 17, 2019
can't you leave SA and come to Asia. Thailand, Indonesia or Vietnam

1 Like

Re: An Enemy Within by iyke650: 7:49am On Jul 17, 2019
I just finished reading your piece and one thing I can deduce is that you, Mr A , Mr B and your brother are either into drug business or Yahoo Yahoo. India, Malaysia, South Africa...Kenya. These are places where these kind of business thrive grin grin.

2 Likes

Re: An Enemy Within by iyke650: 7:53am On Jul 17, 2019
Nche95:
can't you leave SA and come to Asia. Thailand, Indonesia or Vietnam
. These places u mentioned.... Na death sentence oo if them catch any of them into such illegal business grin grin cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: An Enemy Within by Auxtin85(m): 8:55am On Jul 17, 2019
iyke650:
I just finished reading your piece and one thing I can deduce is that you, Mr A , Mr B and your brother are either into drug business or Yahoo Yahoo. India, Malaysia, South Africa...Kenya. These are places where these kind of business thrive grin grin.

Well am not into any of what you mentioned, neither is Mr. A, B and my younger bro. Don’t assume every Nigerians living outside a criminal
Re: An Enemy Within by Nche95(m): 12:57pm On Jul 17, 2019
iyke650:
. These places u mentioned.... Na death sentence oo if them catch any of them into such illegal business grin grin cheesy cheesy
did he tell you he's into illegal hustle?

1 Like

Re: An Enemy Within by FlyHeight: 2:40pm On Nov 09, 2020
Nche95:
did he tell you he's into illegal hustle?

Lol no the geographical locations he pointed out are synonymous with such activities sir

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Help. The Yams I Bought Very Expensive. They Are Now Rotting Away / My Sad Experience With A Shady Logistics Company. / Pounding Of Yam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.