Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Pinky Girl: Broke Boyfriend Is Not Wanted By Anybody - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pinky Girl: Broke Boyfriend Is Not Wanted By Anybody (47424 Views)

Throwback Photos Of Ada La Pinky Stir Reactions / Etinosa Idemudia: My Boyfriend Is 10 Years Younger And He Is Huge Down There / Shyngle: "If Your Girlfriend Doesn't Ask For Money, Her Real Boyfriend Is Rich" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pinky Girl: Broke Boyfriend Is Not Wanted By Anybody by executive12: 2:01am On Jul 14, 2019
Guest007:
These hungry bitches be getting brave! if you don't want a broke dude then go to work grin

Don't mind the lazy fools.
Re: Pinky Girl: Broke Boyfriend Is Not Wanted By Anybody by etikaamos(m): 2:30am On Jul 14, 2019
look at this ill mannered petit girl, iranu, rubbish
Re: Pinky Girl: Broke Boyfriend Is Not Wanted By Anybody by shevon: 2:37am On Jul 14, 2019
This kind of talk has led many a men to depression and early grave. Sometimes sef, the guys ladies call broke are even doing better than the ladies' father's.
I'm not saying men should not put in efforts, but hey, if a lady feels a guy is not doing enough per standards she's laid down for a 'man', why bother insulting or putting the man down? Just move it along, what you consider poison is another's meat.

1 Like

Re: Pinky Girl: Broke Boyfriend Is Not Wanted By Anybody by ozoono(m): 2:53am On Jul 14, 2019
Onyi22:
Wow that's my role model for life...
It's better I stay single than to end up with a Poor Frustrated Broke Ass Nigga all in the name of Love.... undecided undecided

The broke ass guys will surely react to this while my Rich guys will only smile n thank God for their riches...

Poor Nairaland guys ,go n make money, poverty is a curse.....

I must marry my desire rich man... tongue tongue tongue
one word for u. OLOSHO
Re: Pinky Girl: Broke Boyfriend Is Not Wanted By Anybody by Thegamingorca(m): 3:32am On Jul 14, 2019
GistAlert:
Pinky Girl, a South African actress sparked off controversy with her tweet which advised women to stay single than start off a relationship with a broke guy.

Making further clarification on her tweet, the Being Bonang star stated that the guy must not be a millioniare but must be on some type of hustle. She also alleged that many women settle for less in relationships, because of sex.

Her tweets read;

See more here >> http://gistmore.com/stay-single-than-date-broke-guys-actress-pinky-girl-advises-women

Where is poco grin
Re: Pinky Girl: Broke Boyfriend Is Not Wanted By Anybody by PoliticalChinex(m): 3:37am On Jul 14, 2019
I totally agree with her. If u are a broke guy, stay off relationship and use all that energy to look for something doing. And wen u finally make it, stay off broke girls! I repeat, stay off broke girls!!!
Re: Pinky Girl: Broke Boyfriend Is Not Wanted By Anybody by Truthsbitter: 4:07am On Jul 14, 2019
Guest007:
These hungry bitches be getting brave! if you don't want a broke dude then go to work grin
Are you sure you're a Nigerian lady?
Re: Pinky Girl: Broke Boyfriend Is Not Wanted By Anybody by Moikiitos: 4:23am On Jul 14, 2019
GistAlert:
Pinky Girl, a South African actress sparked off controversy with her tweet which advised women to stay single than start off a relationship with a broke guy.

Making further clarification on her tweet, the Being Bonang star stated that the guy must not be a millioniare but must be on some type of hustle. She also alleged that many women settle for less in relationships, because of sex.

Her tweets read;

See more here >> http://gistmore.com/stay-single-than-date-broke-guys-actress-pinky-girl-advises-women

Opportunity cost type of women...we rich guys know what we want from type like you wink
Re: Pinky Girl: Broke Boyfriend Is Not Wanted By Anybody by Truthsbitter: 4:25am On Jul 14, 2019
Altern8:
She is right in a way.

A broke guy is not happy that he is broke. I’ve been there like many other guys. I tell you, it’s not the best feeling ever.

Well, being broke is different from being poor or living in penury.

“Broke” is a phase. Poverty is a condition; a stubborn condition.
you're right in a way..
so what will you do? when you finally become rich. will you love the lover of your money or the girl that loves you for who you are.
or are you trying to tell me there are no girls who will support a man through harsh times just for love sake?

2 Likes

Re: Pinky Girl: Broke Boyfriend Is Not Wanted By Anybody by Nobody: 4:26am On Jul 14, 2019
Can't you make him rich? Didn't you ladies say you can bring good luck to a husband?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pinky Girl: Broke Boyfriend Is Not Wanted By Anybody by Ewedegubbler: 4:54am On Jul 14, 2019
Sex Africa the land of Toto.
To all naija boys, please stop wasting time and money on these male imp looking naija gals. Just save some money and head to mzamzi and spend a little, After that na your head you go take carry Toto, both ordinary and celeb.
As for people wey go come say HIV this or that. Abel make una park well. Naija people be like say dem even carry am pass sef.

Sense wee not kee me ooooo. Na mbekwu I be

1 Like

Re: Pinky Girl: Broke Boyfriend Is Not Wanted By Anybody by favour32(m): 5:59am On Jul 14, 2019
A rich guy can look down and pick a poverty-stricken girl from the ghetto and refine her, hence, improving her standard of living to become a "big" girl in the society.
But what is fundamentally wrong if a lady does the same thing to a poor guy?
Double standard erh?
RICH GUYS!
HENCEFORTH,DO NOT DATE A BROKE ASS LADY!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pinky Girl: Broke Boyfriend Is Not Wanted By Anybody by Nobody: 6:04am On Jul 14, 2019
Guest007:
Can't believe this is coming from a Lady.
I'm of the opinion that everybody can be productive in a relationship. Whether man or woman.
Re: Pinky Girl: Broke Boyfriend Is Not Wanted By Anybody by Ferdinandu(m): 6:04am On Jul 14, 2019
SageMK:
Oh. Here we go again...

All I know is men should stay away from ladies that see relationships as employment opportunities. If you don't want to be with a broke guy, then don't be a broke girl.
Simple. Anybody with contrary opinion is a packaged call girl (Igbo people call them Akwụna Akwụna. I don't know what Hausa and Yoruba people call them.)
Re: Pinky Girl: Broke Boyfriend Is Not Wanted By Anybody by Livefreeordieha(m): 6:13am On Jul 14, 2019
GistAlert:

Her tweets read;

she looks more like a sex doll to me.. Too artificial for my liking.
Re: Pinky Girl: Broke Boyfriend Is Not Wanted By Anybody by BizBayo: 7:02am On Jul 14, 2019
Lamasta:
Any lady that does not hustle with You should not be found near You when You blow except as a staff or contractor grin

Well, I can still give them both 'contract-staff' ... grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pinky Girl: Broke Boyfriend Is Not Wanted By Anybody by BizBayo: 7:04am On Jul 14, 2019
tfash96:
Announcement! Announcement!! Announcement!!!

To all Nairalanders home&abroad anytime that stupid Onyi22 comment or whatever no dey mind her jare na 1 bitch wey dey look for attention ni.. Just ignore her stupid ass..The idiot fit be guy sef hin fit dey camouflage

I support this motion
Re: Pinky Girl: Broke Boyfriend Is Not Wanted By Anybody by Onyi22(f): 7:08am On Jul 14, 2019
BizBayo:

I support this motion
Y not support how to make money instead of supporting this trash?
Re: Pinky Girl: Broke Boyfriend Is Not Wanted By Anybody by TanyLoe(f): 7:09am On Jul 14, 2019
Na advice be this
Re: Pinky Girl: Broke Boyfriend Is Not Wanted By Anybody by BizBayo: 7:18am On Jul 14, 2019
Onyi22:

Y not support how to make money instead of supporting this trash?

grin grin grin grin grin how much have you made?
Re: Pinky Girl: Broke Boyfriend Is Not Wanted By Anybody by BizBayo: 7:27am On Jul 14, 2019
TanyLoe:
Na advice be this

Hey!
Re: Pinky Girl: Broke Boyfriend Is Not Wanted By Anybody by Altern8(m): 7:33am On Jul 14, 2019
Truthsbitter:

you're right in a way..
so what will do? when you finally become rich. will you love the lover of your money or the girl that loves you for who you are.
or are you trying to tell me there are no girls who will support a man through harsh times just for love sake?

I don’t think I have met many Nigerian babes who would support their boyfriend through harsh times. Usually they are the cause of the harsh times themselves. I may be wrong.

1 Like

Re: Pinky Girl: Broke Boyfriend Is Not Wanted By Anybody by sexdoll: 7:33am On Jul 14, 2019
doublecross:
in as much as i hate this, it's the simple truth. the woman is not even supposed to work but if she tries to support, good. the man should be able to provide for his family always. it's a taboo for a man to be broke. that's why he was built to have more strength and be more physical

just shut up, okay?
Re: Pinky Girl: Broke Boyfriend Is Not Wanted By Anybody by TanyLoe(f): 7:37am On Jul 14, 2019
BizBayo:

Hey!
What!
Re: Pinky Girl: Broke Boyfriend Is Not Wanted By Anybody by TanyLoe(f): 7:38am On Jul 14, 2019
sexdoll:

just shut up, okay?

grin
Re: Pinky Girl: Broke Boyfriend Is Not Wanted By Anybody by doublecross(m): 7:42am On Jul 14, 2019
[s]
sexdoll:

just shut up, okay?
[/s]
Re: Pinky Girl: Broke Boyfriend Is Not Wanted By Anybody by Baroba(m): 7:42am On Jul 14, 2019
I see nothing wrong in her statement, she is right.
Re: Pinky Girl: Broke Boyfriend Is Not Wanted By Anybody by doublecross(m): 7:44am On Jul 14, 2019
sirhamilton:

You obviously aren't married.
Your theory might only work with a girlfriend. Not when you have a wife, family and numerous bills to pay
and you want your wife to take care of your children and home and still work like you do? receive sense.
Re: Pinky Girl: Broke Boyfriend Is Not Wanted By Anybody by sexdoll: 7:45am On Jul 14, 2019
PoliticalChinex:

I totally agree with her. If u are a broke guy, stay off relationship and use all that energy to look for something doing. And wen u finally make it, stay off broke girls! I repeat, stay off broke girls!!!

and if you no finally make am nko...?

1 Like

Re: Pinky Girl: Broke Boyfriend Is Not Wanted By Anybody by don4real18(m): 7:47am On Jul 14, 2019
Onyi22:
Wow that's my role model for life...
It's better I stay single than to end up with a Poor Frustrated Broke Ass Nigga all in the name of Love.... undecided undecided

The broke ass guys will surely react to this while my Rich guys will only smile n thank God for their riches...

Poor Nairaland guys ,go n make money, poverty is a curse.....

I must marry my desire rich man... tongue tongue tongue
Are you rich? If your answer is a "yes", then we can hook up
Re: Pinky Girl: Broke Boyfriend Is Not Wanted By Anybody by psalmylee(m): 7:53am On Jul 14, 2019
tealaw:

I just checked your profile pic. First, your yansh pose shows you a frustrated village girl. And pls, make money to paint that your disgusting wall in your room.
You are here talking about men should make money.
BT guy y.e never reach like that na
Re: Pinky Girl: Broke Boyfriend Is Not Wanted By Anybody by AntiMCU: 7:54am On Jul 14, 2019
grandstar:
They twisted her words.

What she simply said is- marry a guy who is ambitious and not a lazy man with no predictable future.

So, what she simply said is- marry a guy who has potential

Let's be honest, there are many loafers out there who have many kids with different babymamas they aren't taken care of.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Naira Marley's Mother Joins Him To Celebrate His 33rd Birthday (Video) / Yemi Alade, Kanu Nwankwo And Jay Jay Okocha Pictured Together / Ubi Franklin With Mike, Mercy, BamBam And Ebuka At The Headies 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.