Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Pinky Girl: Broke Boyfriend Is Not Wanted By Anybody - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pinky Girl: Broke Boyfriend Is Not Wanted By Anybody (47428 Views)

Throwback Photos Of Ada La Pinky Stir Reactions / Etinosa Idemudia: My Boyfriend Is 10 Years Younger And He Is Huge Down There / Shyngle: "If Your Girlfriend Doesn't Ask For Money, Her Real Boyfriend Is Rich" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pinky Girl: Broke Boyfriend Is Not Wanted By Anybody by Onyi22(f): 8:15am On Jul 14, 2019
BizBayo:

grin grin grin grin grin how much have you made?
grin grin grin grin Millions of Naira
Re: Pinky Girl: Broke Boyfriend Is Not Wanted By Anybody by Youngpo413: 8:16am On Jul 14, 2019
dirtydiva:
See as she look like spoilt apple, you no wan bring ideas wey go make guyman business grow rather na how to dry am up like bet9ja.
You women una cup go dey full small small I swear to that, na so I take pretend that I m dead broke and helpless, I deliberately kept myself so local that my babe started telling her friends that she hv lost taste in me and dat I m now broke and wretched, these is a babe I m into relationship with for 3yrs and when I put her into test she messed up big time.
I surprised her with my last birthday before I graduated when she came around to see her new boifrnd who happens to be my old time friend from yr1, shame couldn't let her participate fully as MC was echoing words to audience to come and shake hands with the celebrant and his babe.
For real? Chai!
Re: Pinky Girl: Broke Boyfriend Is Not Wanted By Anybody by Truthsbitter: 8:19am On Jul 14, 2019
Altern8:

I don’t think I have met many Nigerian babes who would support their boyfriend through harsh times. Usually they are the cause of the harsh times themselves. I may be wrong.
Honestly you may be over 95% right..... grin

I was trying to make that guy admit that broke guys might not really be the alarming problem but hungry-broke girls is really a problem in Nigeria .
Re: Pinky Girl: Broke Boyfriend Is Not Wanted By Anybody by LINTUNE(m): 8:27am On Jul 14, 2019
Guys let's be frank, she is very on point.. smiley
Re: Pinky Girl: Broke Boyfriend Is Not Wanted By Anybody by sylve11: 8:29am On Jul 14, 2019
Who even get this one time? undecided cool
Re: Pinky Girl: Broke Boyfriend Is Not Wanted By Anybody by LINTUNE(m): 8:30am On Jul 14, 2019
Onyi22:
Wow that's my role model for life...
It's better I stay single than to end up with a Poor Frustrated Broke Ass Nigga all in the name of Love.... undecided undecided

The broke ass guys will surely react to this while my Rich guys will only smile n thank God for their riches...

Poor Nairaland guys ,go n make money, poverty is a curse.....

I must marry my desire rich man... tongue tongue tongue
lol.. U eh wink
Re: Pinky Girl: Broke Boyfriend Is Not Wanted By Anybody by Youngpo413: 8:36am On Jul 14, 2019
Altern8:

I don’t think I have met many Nigerian babes who would support their boyfriend through harsh times. Usually they are the cause of the harsh times themselves. I may be wrong.
lol.
Re: Pinky Girl: Broke Boyfriend Is Not Wanted By Anybody by Adesolomon2014(m): 8:38am On Jul 14, 2019
Onyi22:
It's better I stay single than to end up with a Poor Frustrated Broke Ass Nigga all in the name of Love.... undecided undecided

The broke ass guys will surely react to this while my Rich guys will only smile n thank God for their riches...

Ya surrounding @ d.p tells it all.
Who is DAT rich man that will come looking for you in DAT hole.
Re: Pinky Girl: Broke Boyfriend Is Not Wanted By Anybody by duketerry22(m): 8:42am On Jul 14, 2019
Well it should go both ways.....
Re: Pinky Girl: Broke Boyfriend Is Not Wanted By Anybody by hybridblood07(m): 8:46am On Jul 14, 2019
You're very stupid for your statement. Now let me talk senses into your head, being rich is not by hqre work.. It's by God's grace and don't ever look down on a broke guy because you don't know what tomorrow holds for him. I know a lot people including me that work more than 11 hours daily that ain't rich. You better erase that poor mentality you got in your senseless brain.
Onyi22:

1 Like

Re: Pinky Girl: Broke Boyfriend Is Not Wanted By Anybody by John4B: 8:49am On Jul 14, 2019
what does she hv to offer to a man, can she Make any meaningful impact in the life of a man if not that her rotten pussy. Most girls out their don't even have brain talk more money.
Re: Pinky Girl: Broke Boyfriend Is Not Wanted By Anybody by John4B: 8:51am On Jul 14, 2019
what does she hv to offer to a man, can she Make any meaningful impact in the life of a man if not that her rotten pussy. Most girls out their don't even have brain talk more of money.
Re: Pinky Girl: Broke Boyfriend Is Not Wanted By Anybody by Supastarwealth(m): 8:53am On Jul 14, 2019
Onyi22:

If your father was rich ,you won't be here saying shit.
note I seriously hustle for my wealth I'm not settling for a gold digger lady like you,no man is too dump to date someone like you it all shows what you fucking after.
Re: Pinky Girl: Broke Boyfriend Is Not Wanted By Anybody by Robnectar(m): 9:02am On Jul 14, 2019
Guest007:
These hungry bitches be getting brave! if you don't want a broke dude then go to work grin
where u at in mars, cool
Re: Pinky Girl: Broke Boyfriend Is Not Wanted By Anybody by Ugosample(m): 9:05am On Jul 14, 2019
Olarewaju89:
undecided undecided and people celebrate the day you were born.. Chia.

That Mrs. OladoyinObo or whatever should stfu undecided
Re: Pinky Girl: Broke Boyfriend Is Not Wanted By Anybody by castro316: 9:09am On Jul 14, 2019
dirtydiva:
See as she look like spoilt apple, you no wan bring ideas wey go make guyman business grow rather na how to dry am up like bet9ja.
You women una cup go dey full small small I swear to that, na so I take pretend that I m dead broke and helpless, I deliberately kept myself so local that my babe started telling her friends that she hv lost taste in me and dat I m now broke and wretched, these is a babe I m into relationship with for 3yrs and when I put her into test she messed up big time.
I surprised her with my last birthday before I graduated when she came around to see her new boifrnd who happens to be my old time friend from yr1, shame couldn't let her participate fully as MC was echoing words to audience to come and shake hands with the celebrant and his babe.

1 Like

Re: Pinky Girl: Broke Boyfriend Is Not Wanted By Anybody by Realfrankie(m): 9:21am On Jul 14, 2019
Onyi22:

My sister, with this impression you're still suffering jumping from one man to another
Re: Pinky Girl: Broke Boyfriend Is Not Wanted By Anybody by Altern8(m): 9:27am On Jul 14, 2019
Truthsbitter:

Honestly you may be over 95% right..... grin

I was trying to make that guy admit that broke guys might not really be the alarming problem but hungry-broke girls is really a problem in Nigeria .

grin grin Those girls are coming to face you. I no dey o.
Re: Pinky Girl: Broke Boyfriend Is Not Wanted By Anybody by bastardmod: 9:32am On Jul 14, 2019
Re: Pinky Girl: Broke Boyfriend Is Not Wanted By Anybody by Americanboy35: 9:45am On Jul 14, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Stop hiding prostitution under "I DON'T DATE BROKE GUYS"

Just state your price, they will pay if you are worth it though.
Bless u Jason, the bitch is just a fool
Re: Pinky Girl: Broke Boyfriend Is Not Wanted By Anybody by Nobody: 10:14am On Jul 14, 2019
Youngpo413:
For real? Chai!
You won't believe how humiliated she was but unfortunately she hv close the door I freely opened for her. If life didn't teach us lesson we won't learn.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pinky Girl: Broke Boyfriend Is Not Wanted By Anybody by Nobody: 10:17am On Jul 14, 2019
[quote author=castro316 post=80247225][/quote]How e dey be nah?
Re: Pinky Girl: Broke Boyfriend Is Not Wanted By Anybody by engrchykae(m): 10:24am On Jul 14, 2019
Abfinest007:
same thing apply to d girls too
for these type of people
all what a girl needs to make it in life is her private part.
Re: Pinky Girl: Broke Boyfriend Is Not Wanted By Anybody by sulasa07(m): 10:32am On Jul 14, 2019
Onyi22:

Ur rich guys-ar you into sugar daddy?

Re: Pinky Girl: Broke Boyfriend Is Not Wanted By Anybody by mopol123: 11:24am On Jul 14, 2019
Onyi22:

God will punish buhari.....see the latest employment opportunity
Re: Pinky Girl: Broke Boyfriend Is Not Wanted By Anybody by tfash96(m): 11:27am On Jul 14, 2019
BizBayo:

I support this motion
chop knuckle
Re: Pinky Girl: Broke Boyfriend Is Not Wanted By Anybody by mopol123: 11:30am On Jul 14, 2019
Onyi22:

seen ur dp, bending like a novice won't fetch u a rich nigga u want except ur pending to get payed by a broke ass nigga.ur type I no fit pay 2k a 9te
Re: Pinky Girl: Broke Boyfriend Is Not Wanted By Anybody by mopol123: 11:51am On Jul 14, 2019
Onyi22:

Y not support how to make money instead of supporting this trash?
I REPEAT I CANT PAY U 2K A NIGHT COS UR NOT WORTH IT.CAN MANAGE U 4 1K THAT'S IF U WILL BE LUCKY AM IN THE MODE TO TAKE OFF MY BOXERS FOR U TO SEE MY unclothedness.BITCH
Re: Pinky Girl: Broke Boyfriend Is Not Wanted By Anybody by Onyi22(f): 12:01pm On Jul 14, 2019
mopol123:
I REPEAT I CANT PAY U 2K A NIGHT COS UR NOT WORTH IT.CAN MANAGE U 4 1K THAT'S IF U WILL BE LUCKY AM IN THE MODE TO TAKE OFF MY BOXERS FOR U TO SEE MY unclothedness.BITCH
U sound so bitter n pained, don't always take what u see on social media personal
Re: Pinky Girl: Broke Boyfriend Is Not Wanted By Anybody by BizBayo: 12:11pm On Jul 14, 2019
Onyi22:

grin grin grin grin Millions of Naira

Well done grin grin grin
Re: Pinky Girl: Broke Boyfriend Is Not Wanted By Anybody by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jul 14, 2019
I'd stay single than date a black smelly *pussied* girl
Re: Pinky Girl: Broke Boyfriend Is Not Wanted By Anybody by jnoz23(m): 12:13pm On Jul 14, 2019
I remember some girls wey I dey see for Canaan land dat year!
that is how they use to blab!
until when � orange dry finish ontop tree, and nobody to pluck am!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ubi Franklin With Mike, Mercy, BamBam And Ebuka At The Headies 2019 / Naira Marley's Mother Joins Him To Celebrate His 33rd Birthday (Video) / Tiwa Savage Vs Sonam Kapoor, Who Rocked The White Pantsuit Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.