Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,683 members, 7,955,536 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:36 AM

"We Want War, Our Head Has Been Killed"- Situation At Fasoranti’s House, Akure - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "We Want War, Our Head Has Been Killed"- Situation At Fasoranti’s House, Akure (5342 Views)

Situation At Nnamdi Kanu's Family Compound Ahead Of Parents' Burial (Video) / Nigerians React As Tinubu Says "Is Evans A Herdsman?" At Fasoranti's Home / Kehinde Fasoranti: How Funke Olakunrin, My Sister, Was Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "We Want War, Our Head Has Been Killed"- Situation At Fasoranti’s House, Akure by ratcock: 4:40pm On Jul 13, 2019
Daewang:
These people should stop making noise jare. ]They should pack away the corpse of the dead afonja for burial or whatever. Any dirty afonja that makes noise must be crushed by the military grin.
This post of yours is reckless. You shouldn't stoop to their level.
Re: "We Want War, Our Head Has Been Killed"- Situation At Fasoranti’s House, Akure by Daewang: 4:52pm On Jul 13, 2019
ratcock:
This post of yours is reckless. You shouldn't stoop to their level.

We must learn to return fire at all times.
Re: "We Want War, Our Head Has Been Killed"- Situation At Fasoranti’s House, Akure by vivalavida(m): 5:48pm On Jul 13, 2019
Cletus77:

Which drum did the yoruba even beat?

Talking drum grin grin

1 Like

Re: "We Want War, Our Head Has Been Killed"- Situation At Fasoranti’s House, Akure by StevenOba: 6:12pm On Jul 13, 2019
All the notable figures that has stoked the embers of discord and division, when evrywhere bust they will only be on twitter ranting hope y'all know they are not based in Nigeria the ones that are based here are just a flight ticket away. Shey u na one see war abi oya na. Una go fight una go tire keep allowing diots to decieve you for their personal gains . This was how it happened in Rwanda millions were killed in just 100days.
Re: "We Want War, Our Head Has Been Killed"- Situation At Fasoranti’s House, Akure by kayusely70(m): 6:18pm On Jul 13, 2019
indigenous234:

You are wicked ohh......... The people from the southeast even before independence branded the Yoruba's "cowards" and they haven't done anything to dissuade such opinions.

I just wish the could quench the life out of the daughter of the leader of Miyetti Allah as a tit-for-tat so we can take them seriously.

Anyways, enjoy your next level... ...
Brain is superior to brawn.
Re: "We Want War, Our Head Has Been Killed"- Situation At Fasoranti’s House, Akure by StevenOba: 6:24pm On Jul 13, 2019
And the police and army that are supposed to guard the country are busy collecting bribes and harassing innocent citizens. And it's only when an important personality or their family members are affected by the insecurity is when you will hear the president issuing ultimatum for the perpetrators to be caught...mostly they are always caught. What a shamble of a country where an ordinary citizen's life doesn't count for shit!! Rest in peace to her and condolence to the family but it's just the reality of an ordinary Nigerian every other day. Too much tears and blood in the land.
Re: "We Want War, Our Head Has Been Killed"- Situation At Fasoranti’s House, Akure by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jul 13, 2019
indigenous234:

You are wicked ohh......... The people from the southeast even before independence branded the Yoruba's "cowards" and they haven't done anything to dissuade such opinions.

I just wish the could quench the life out of the daughter of the leader of Miyetti Allah as a tit-for-tat so we can take them seriously.

Yes because we are savages like you to act without conclusive proof identifying the perpetrator? Is this not how your silly "Yorubas are coward" talk began? I.e the fact Yorubas think before they act while you Igbos, the real cowards, act before you think only to run and play victim, like Kanu and ojukwu, when shit hits the fan or be drinking mud water submissively like braggart IPOB members after the Nigerian Army Python twerked on their azzes. You are doing it again with your retarded talk . That we don't go out and kill Miyetti Allah leader's daughter is a display of cowardice rather than an indication Yorubas are law-abiding and not bushmen like you guys? Mumu people.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "We Want War, Our Head Has Been Killed"- Situation At Fasoranti’s House, Akure by obynno7(m): 6:46pm On Jul 13, 2019
Yoruba race are Cowardice forget that empty treat
Re: "We Want War, Our Head Has Been Killed"- Situation At Fasoranti’s House, Akure by ikennamadu1(m): 6:47pm On Jul 13, 2019
Noise makers... When dey killed afonja of ilorin... Back days.. They could not drive away the fulani tribe... Naa now federal government dey back them Naim una wan fight them.. Common go and sit down

1 Like

Re: "We Want War, Our Head Has Been Killed"- Situation At Fasoranti’s House, Akure by Adegbem01(m): 6:59pm On Jul 13, 2019
indigenous234:

I am a Yoruba man, and I can't dispute the fact that we are coward, but all tribes in the south are coward too, just that our level of cowardness is in grades. Yorùbá laziness makes our situation more serious grin cool

3 Likes

Re: "We Want War, Our Head Has Been Killed"- Situation At Fasoranti’s House, Akure by huptin(m): 7:10pm On Jul 13, 2019
Cletus77:

Which drum did the yoruba even beat?

That drum that gave them 8 years of presidency when some people ran back to their villages during ISO Abiola, the same people beat their war drums suffered greatly for it and got nothing in return.
Re: "We Want War, Our Head Has Been Killed"- Situation At Fasoranti’s House, Akure by Masterclass32: 8:24pm On Jul 13, 2019
1shortblackboy:
A man came into power with so much promises and could not fulfil anyone. Nothing changed for the better yet he was voted back into power. What did u guys expect undecided

He promised us Change. But when time came to bring the change, he turned around and told us that change begins with us. angry

2 Likes

Re: "We Want War, Our Head Has Been Killed"- Situation At Fasoranti’s House, Akure by indigenous234(f): 8:29pm On Jul 13, 2019
Adegbem01:

I am a Yoruba man, and I can't dispute the fact that we are coward, but all tribes in the south are coward too, just that our level of cowardness is in grades. Yorùbá laziness makes our situation more serious grin cool

I concur. .. ... The people of the portorportor republic should bravery between 1967-1970. And we respect them for not being chest beaters but doers. Time and again the people of the southwest, from Afonja before the colonial masters to Awolowo after independence, to Tinubu and Co since the return of Democracy, have shown and given credence to the cowardice assertions ....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "We Want War, Our Head Has Been Killed"- Situation At Fasoranti’s House, Akure by indigenous234(f): 8:43pm On Jul 13, 2019
Oshigun:

Yes because we are savages like you to act without conclusive proof identifying the perpetrator? Is this not how your silly "Yorubas are coward" talk began? I.e the fact Yorubas think before they act while you Igbos, the real cowards, act before you think only to run and play victim, like Kanu and ojukwu, when shit hits the fan or be drinking mud water submissively like braggart IPOB members after the Nigerian Army Python twerked on their azzes. You are doing it again with your retarded talk . That we don't go out and kill Miyetti Allah leader's daughter is a display of cowardice rather than an indication Yorubas are law-abiding and not bushmen like you guys? Mumu people.

Guess you didn't check the meaning of cowardice and juxtapose same with the character of an average Yoruba man..

There's this assertion in the southwest that an average igbo boy has no respect for his parents and often times, the Republican nature of the igbos and it's associated independent mindedness makes the aforementioned assertion appear true. But it's not and I know so for a fact.

The Yoruba's have a long way to go in changing the narrative.

The way an average southerner grows up with the notion that Yoruba's are cowards is same with how a Yoruba child grows up with the belief that an igbo boy has no respect for elders.
Re: "We Want War, Our Head Has Been Killed"- Situation At Fasoranti’s House, Akure by indigenous234(f): 8:45pm On Jul 13, 2019
kayusely70:
Brain is superior to brawn.

Have you been paying attention to WAEC and Jamb performance of the various regions? Especially since Jamb introduced CBT? ? The Southwest has been lagging behind bro. That's for a fact.
Re: "We Want War, Our Head Has Been Killed"- Situation At Fasoranti’s House, Akure by KingOdart(m): 9:23pm On Jul 13, 2019
indigenous234:

We don't need to prove anything to anyone

The people of the South East are the greatest Cowards

Fulani herdsmen massacred them in Enugu

They only prayed and wept and Fled later

They are the real cowards

Re: "We Want War, Our Head Has Been Killed"- Situation At Fasoranti’s House, Akure by duncun: 9:26pm On Jul 13, 2019
Re: "We Want War, Our Head Has Been Killed"- Situation At Fasoranti’s House, Akure by duncun: 9:31pm On Jul 13, 2019
Re: "We Want War, Our Head Has Been Killed"- Situation At Fasoranti’s House, Akure by Daewang: 10:39pm On Jul 13, 2019
duncun:
pa Reuben have been a strong critic of this wicked buhari led administration, and as such deserves respect at this time . Let's watch how we draw shots pls.

If that's the case then I apologise to the man. His people influenced my choice of words though.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Want War, Our Head Has Been Killed"- Situation At Fasoranti’s House, Akure by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jul 13, 2019
Cletus77:
If am asleep and I hear a Yoruba beating the drums of war...I'll kindly go back to sleep - IBB
No mind stupid afonjas.......as far as I'm concerned,thy are nothing but as licking tribes

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Want War, Our Head Has Been Killed"- Situation At Fasoranti’s House, Akure by Ejanla07: 10:59pm On Jul 13, 2019
The yorubas will not say or do anything.. Imagine if its Igbos who decides to vote his conscience, you will see the worst of afonja..

Why are yorubas scared of the fulani

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Want War, Our Head Has Been Killed"- Situation At Fasoranti’s House, Akure by Gandollaar(f): 11:11pm On Jul 13, 2019
Afamed and midolian and Antiwailer should come and see Igbos wailing in Ondo grin
Re: "We Want War, Our Head Has Been Killed"- Situation At Fasoranti’s House, Akure by skyman200(m): 1:33am On Jul 14, 2019
is a mere talk as usual,afonjo with fear is like bread and butter.
Re: "We Want War, Our Head Has Been Killed"- Situation At Fasoranti’s House, Akure by MetaPhysical: 2:00am On Jul 14, 2019
indigenous234:

Even if that were to happen it would have to be a child of Arewa Elders, not that of miyetti.

1 Like

Re: "We Want War, Our Head Has Been Killed"- Situation At Fasoranti’s House, Akure by kayusely70(m): 1:06pm On Jul 14, 2019
indigenous234:

Have you been paying attention to WAEC and Jamb performance of the various regions? Especially since Jamb introduced CBT? ? The Southwest has been lagging behind bro. That's for a fact.
JAMB is re-examine past papers/results from 2012, bye-bye to "special centres".
Re: "We Want War, Our Head Has Been Killed"- Situation At Fasoranti’s House, Akure by Olanipekun1: 1:12pm On Jul 14, 2019
Officialgarri:

Oshey, investigative reporter. I hope you have your own unique proof that it wasn't armed robbers but Fulani herdsmen that killed her. angry
for yerobas to progress they must first of all tackle the menace of yeroba Muslims

a typical example of yeroba Muslim here
Re: "We Want War, Our Head Has Been Killed"- Situation At Fasoranti’s House, Akure by Annie939(f): 2:11pm On Jul 14, 2019
hope Buhari is happy now
Re: "We Want War, Our Head Has Been Killed"- Situation At Fasoranti’s House, Akure by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jul 14, 2019
Cletus77:
If am asleep and I hear a Yoruba beating the drums of war...I'll kindly go back to sleep - IBB

The same ibb said “we do not have a problem with the ibos; for they can be bought and resold”.
Re: "We Want War, Our Head Has Been Killed"- Situation At Fasoranti’s House, Akure by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jul 14, 2019
indigenous234:

Guess you didn't check the meaning of cowardice and juxtapose same with the character of an average Yoruba man..

There's this assertion in the southwest that an average igbo boy has no respect for his parents and often times, the Republican nature of the igbos and it's associated independent mindedness makes the aforementioned assertion appear true. But it's not and I know so for a fact.

The Yoruba's have a long way to go in changing the narrative.

The way an average southerner grows up with the notion that Yoruba's are cowards is same with how a Yoruba child grows up with the belief that an igbo boy has no respect for elders.

An average southerner believes that Igbos are criminals.

The bravest Nigerians in history are still Yorubas. No ibo man can be termed as brave.

Have you forgotten Kanu and his ipob noisemakers? They swam in the muddy waters and they were forever silenced. Yoruba stood against the military govt of Babangida and he left power. Stood against abacha and he never stepped his foot on sw soil until he died.
Re: "We Want War, Our Head Has Been Killed"- Situation At Fasoranti’s House, Akure by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jul 14, 2019
Adegbem01:

I remember Kanu and his ipob noisemakers they swam in the muddy waters and nobody ever heard of them.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The first Fulani Empire: Inside Futa jallon,the land of Honey and milk (photos) / Failure To Win 25% In FCT: It Was An Error To Declare Tinubu Winner Says SANs / Flood: Ogun Working On IDP Camps, Says Commissioner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.