Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Bbnaija Star, Uriel Finally Meet Her Crush, Anthony Joshua (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija Star, Uriel Finally Meet Her Crush, Anthony Joshua (photos) (3454 Views)

Reno Omokri's Wife Replies A Follower Who Called Reno Her 'Crush' / Uriel Oputa Meets Anthony Joshua, Her Crush (Photos) / Tosyn Bucknor Death: Meet Her Husband & 10 Things You Don't Know About Late OAP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija Star, Uriel Finally Meet Her Crush, Anthony Joshua (photos) by GistMore1: 4:29pm On Jul 13, 2019
Former big brother naija contestant, Uriel Oputa who has been seriously crushing on heavyweight, Anthony Joshua finally meets as they share wonderful moment together.

Sew more photos here; http://gistmore.com/bbnaija-star-uriel-finally-meet-her-crush-anthony-joshua-photos

Lalasticlala

Re: Bbnaija Star, Uriel Finally Meet Her Crush, Anthony Joshua (photos) by emeijeh(m): 4:30pm On Jul 13, 2019
I hope she is alright now?
Re: Bbnaija Star, Uriel Finally Meet Her Crush, Anthony Joshua (photos) by GistMore1: 4:30pm On Jul 13, 2019

Re: Bbnaija Star, Uriel Finally Meet Her Crush, Anthony Joshua (photos) by Onyi22(f): 4:31pm On Jul 13, 2019
Awwww so lovely and nice...
Am also waiting patiently for the day I will meet my own big crush Davido tongue tongue tongue tongue
That day will be the most happiest day in my life....
I so much love guys that were born with silver spoon...
Re: Bbnaija Star, Uriel Finally Meet Her Crush, Anthony Joshua (photos) by cassidy1996(m): 4:33pm On Jul 13, 2019
free pussy for this guy.... buy one Ariel get three Uriel for free

6 Likes

Re: Bbnaija Star, Uriel Finally Meet Her Crush, Anthony Joshua (photos) by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jul 13, 2019
Please, how can I reach this Nairaland prophet, his prophecy is 100% accurate.

6 Likes

Re: Bbnaija Star, Uriel Finally Meet Her Crush, Anthony Joshua (photos) by GOFRONT(m): 4:38pm On Jul 13, 2019
So they ve finally have sex??

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija Star, Uriel Finally Meet Her Crush, Anthony Joshua (photos) by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jul 13, 2019
grin
Dreams always come true cool
Just believe cool

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija Star, Uriel Finally Meet Her Crush, Anthony Joshua (photos) by emaxjey(m): 4:46pm On Jul 13, 2019
at last really happy for her. thanks OP for sharing this post. I just showed it to my dog now and it turned to a lion. once again thanks MR OP angry

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija Star, Uriel Finally Meet Her Crush, Anthony Joshua (photos) by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jul 13, 2019
Someone predicted this. Uriel fit dey use this guy picture dey masturbateee though

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija Star, Uriel Finally Meet Her Crush, Anthony Joshua (photos) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jul 13, 2019
I hope Anthony is matured enough not to take advantage of the fact that they're his fans. I'll be glad if it doesn't end in the bedroom.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija Star, Uriel Finally Meet Her Crush, Anthony Joshua (photos) by Ven97: 4:50pm On Jul 13, 2019
This post has really changed my life, it changed my way of thinking, even my dog that wanted to commit suicide read this post and didn't commit the suicide.
For that,
I support this post with 3 kolanuts and 2 crates of beer

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija Star, Uriel Finally Meet Her Crush, Anthony Joshua (photos) by IfeMiLove: 5:06pm On Jul 13, 2019
She'll be fine now.

4 Likes

Re: Bbnaija Star, Uriel Finally Meet Her Crush, Anthony Joshua (photos) by SocialJustice: 5:10pm On Jul 13, 2019
Like play, she dey go.
Re: Bbnaija Star, Uriel Finally Meet Her Crush, Anthony Joshua (photos) by robinso01(m): 5:10pm On Jul 13, 2019
wow...dis post has changed my life...i can now travel 2 canada without visa.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija Star, Uriel Finally Meet Her Crush, Anthony Joshua (photos) by WalkerMichael(m): 5:25pm On Jul 13, 2019
I showed this post to my dog, he is now a Lion!!!
Thanks so much cool

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija Star, Uriel Finally Meet Her Crush, Anthony Joshua (photos) by ajebuter(f): 5:31pm On Jul 13, 2019
I already knew they'll start bumping into him deliberately or accidentally..
DJ Cuppy

Now Uriel

Next, .. Toke

Smart girls
Re: Bbnaija Star, Uriel Finally Meet Her Crush, Anthony Joshua (photos) by Tash007(f): 5:51pm On Jul 13, 2019
Wow... Congratulations ooo
Re: Bbnaija Star, Uriel Finally Meet Her Crush, Anthony Joshua (photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 5:54pm On Jul 13, 2019
undecided
Re: Bbnaija Star, Uriel Finally Meet Her Crush, Anthony Joshua (photos) by sugacoatedmouth(m): 6:05pm On Jul 13, 2019
I was in my bathroom taking my bath when this post came in I had to quickly off the shower immediately and quickly took my Towel and tie it around my waist without minding the amount of soap on my body I quickly run outside to take maruwa(tricycle) half clad to my Local government secretariat still half clad to inform my local Government chairman about this post immediately he saw me he taught I was not alright because i was half clad until I showed him the post he couldn't control his over excitement he promised to fulfill all the unfilled promises he made in the past chairmanship campaign he also promised to persuade Segun Osewa to Uprage N.L to the standard of Facebook

Isn't this worthy of Praise my fellow N.landers

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija Star, Uriel Finally Meet Her Crush, Anthony Joshua (photos) by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jul 13, 2019
undecidedWon't be surprised if my babe is on the queue, waiting for AJ......Life......

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija Star, Uriel Finally Meet Her Crush, Anthony Joshua (photos) by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jul 13, 2019
Onyi22:
Am also waiting patiently for the day I will meet my own big crush Davido tongue tongue tongue tongue
undecided

Re: Bbnaija Star, Uriel Finally Meet Her Crush, Anthony Joshua (photos) by 0gaGist: 6:33pm On Jul 13, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Bbnaija Star, Uriel Finally Meet Her Crush, Anthony Joshua (photos) by BluntBoy(m): 7:03pm On Jul 13, 2019
Joshua is a very humble and shy guy.

He is also a good boxer. However, he is far from being the finished good. Andy Ruiz still has the better chance of beating him in a rematch.

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija Star, Uriel Finally Meet Her Crush, Anthony Joshua (photos) by Joystark(f): 7:05pm On Jul 13, 2019
Well finally.

Jay Shetty...
Sheyb I'll get to meet you one day?
Re: Bbnaija Star, Uriel Finally Meet Her Crush, Anthony Joshua (photos) by properties4sale: 7:08pm On Jul 13, 2019
A.j is my only Boy.
Re: Bbnaija Star, Uriel Finally Meet Her Crush, Anthony Joshua (photos) by WildChild00(m): 7:11pm On Jul 13, 2019
Onyi22:

May I dream come to pass someday.
Re: Bbnaija Star, Uriel Finally Meet Her Crush, Anthony Joshua (photos) by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:19pm On Jul 13, 2019
Onyi22:
That Day May never come cheesy Keep Dreaming
Re: Bbnaija Star, Uriel Finally Meet Her Crush, Anthony Joshua (photos) by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jul 13, 2019
She can now cum in peace

Re: Bbnaija Star, Uriel Finally Meet Her Crush, Anthony Joshua (photos) by ithink7: 7:59pm On Jul 13, 2019
Ok
Re: Bbnaija Star, Uriel Finally Meet Her Crush, Anthony Joshua (photos) by Roon9(m): 8:09pm On Jul 13, 2019
Baba go taya for fucck today

(1) (2) (Reply)

Leaked Chat: Davido Stabs Man Thrice In Dubai Club / Davido Wasn't Lying, He Gifted Chioma Porcshe - Chioma's Neighbor Shared Video / Oby: I Will Marry A Short & Ugly Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.