Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,137 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

The Driver And The Cook Of Late Afenifere Daughter Narrated How She Was Killed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Driver And The Cook Of Late Afenifere Daughter Narrated How She Was Killed (4273 Views)

A Sales Girl In Harrod Store narrated how diezani bought Pen Of 60,000 Pounds / "That Buhari Has Igbo Driver And Cook & Not Tribalistic Is A Lie" - Reno Omokri / Afenifere: Time For Buhari To Choose Between Being President Of Nigeria And... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Driver And The Cook Of Late Afenifere Daughter Narrated How She Was Killed by sarrki(m): 7:31pm On Jul 13, 2019
this are eye witnesses

We should stop all this speculations

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hByDfzdChs

1 Like

Re: The Driver And The Cook Of Late Afenifere Daughter Narrated How She Was Killed by nosiebaba(m): 8:25pm On Jul 13, 2019
I wouldn't call this robbery I would call it highway assassinations of innocent citizens because these robbers always shoot at incoming vehicles. That means their 1st intent is to kill. They only rob the dead and kidnap commuters that survive the shooting. If the govt doesn't want to help they should legalize guns let's protect ourselves

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Driver And The Cook Of Late Afenifere Daughter Narrated How She Was Killed by baliyubla: 8:26pm On Jul 13, 2019
Fulani herdsmen on rampage.

Sarrki what sayeth thou? grin

5 Likes

Re: The Driver And The Cook Of Late Afenifere Daughter Narrated How She Was Killed by 11doubledee: 8:31pm On Jul 13, 2019
Wetin concern herdsmen for highway assasination?Since morning my neighbour has been shouting herdsmen!herdsmen!
RIP to the deceased

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Driver And The Cook Of Late Afenifere Daughter Narrated How She Was Killed by leofab(f): 8:49pm On Jul 13, 2019
So serious
Re: The Driver And The Cook Of Late Afenifere Daughter Narrated How She Was Killed by sarrki(m): 8:50pm On Jul 13, 2019
baliyubla:
Fulani herdsmen on rampage.

Sarrki what sayeth thou? grin
You here Fulani Herdsmen From the witnesses?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Driver And The Cook Of Late Afenifere Daughter Narrated How She Was Killed by FarahAideed: 8:55pm On Jul 13, 2019
sarrki:
this are eye witnesses

We should stop all this speculations

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hByDfzdChs

What's speculation you this man ? They were attacked by killer Herdsmen who even abducted some people yet you are saying speculation...what are you even defending herds men for ? What exactly?

6 Likes

Re: The Driver And The Cook Of Late Afenifere Daughter Narrated How She Was Killed by FarahAideed: 8:56pm On Jul 13, 2019
11doubledee:
Wetin concern herdsmen for highway assasination?Since morning my neighbour has been shouting herdsmen!herdsmen!
RIP to the deceased

Are you aware that people were kidnapped during the attack and when they pay their ransome they will come out an confirm it was Fulanis afterall

3 Likes

Re: The Driver And The Cook Of Late Afenifere Daughter Narrated How She Was Killed by mekaboy(m): 9:01pm On Jul 13, 2019
The herdsmen are the masters of the Bush. They can travel from Enugu to Lagos through the Bush.

3 Likes

Re: The Driver And The Cook Of Late Afenifere Daughter Narrated How She Was Killed by 11doubledee: 9:03pm On Jul 13, 2019
FarahAideed:

Are you aware that people were kidnapped during the attack and when they pay their ransome they will come out an confirm it was Fulanis afterall
Please lets not speculate unnecessarily,maybe in some few instances i agree.
But for this particular case,from the family members and eye witness statements,it has nothing to do with herdsmen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Driver And The Cook Of Late Afenifere Daughter Narrated How She Was Killed by FarahAideed: 9:05pm On Jul 13, 2019
11doubledee:

Please lets not speculate unnecessarily,maybe in some few instances i agree.
But for this particular case,from the family members and eye witness statements,it has nothing to do with herdsmen.

People where kidnapped from a bus that was infront of their own landcruiser

1 Like

Re: The Driver And The Cook Of Late Afenifere Daughter Narrated How She Was Killed by 11doubledee: 9:16pm On Jul 13, 2019
FarahAideed:

People where kidnapped from a bus that was infront of their own landcruiser
Like i said,lets not point accusing fingers yet.
Because a bandit or kidnapper can either be a yoruba,igbo,fulani,ijaw,hausa or any tribe.
But to attribute any crime to herdsmen without proof is very unfair.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Driver And The Cook Of Late Afenifere Daughter Narrated How She Was Killed by bastardmod: 9:29pm On Jul 13, 2019
one idiot is shouting highway assassins like a hopeless frog....
God punish you there idiot.

Fulani bastards are wrecking havoc and some fools don't want to call them out

4 Likes

Re: The Driver And The Cook Of Late Afenifere Daughter Narrated How She Was Killed by greatiyk4u(m): 9:33pm On Jul 13, 2019
Herdsmen vindicated

1 Like

Re: The Driver And The Cook Of Late Afenifere Daughter Narrated How She Was Killed by FarahAideed: 9:33pm On Jul 13, 2019
11doubledee:

Because a bandit or kidnapper can either be a yoruba,igbo,fulani,ijaw,hausa or any tribe.

Why are you bent on defending the Herdsmen who have killed over 30k people .why Mr Man ?

2 Likes

Re: The Driver And The Cook Of Late Afenifere Daughter Narrated How She Was Killed by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jul 13, 2019
11doubledee:

Mr Man your politically correct gibberish is highly provocative. You better shut the Bleep up if you have nothing sensible to say... Everyone knows that the Fulani bastards are the only ones who rob and kidnap randomly all over Ondo State and adjoining states, using their vast knowledge of the bushes (as Herdsmen) to their advantage. This is not the first, second or tenth time it is happening..

https://www.nairaland.com/5265038/woman-raped-fulani-herdsmen-akure

Kindly refrain from insulting our sensibilities with your despicable nonsense, in the bid to sound politically correct. Just get lost.

4 Likes

Re: The Driver And The Cook Of Late Afenifere Daughter Narrated How She Was Killed by Yyeske(m): 11:10pm On Jul 13, 2019
FarahAideed:

What's speculation you this man ? They were attacked by killer Herdsmen who even abducted some people yet you are saying speculation...what are you even defending herds men for ? What exactly?
Witnesses didn't mention Fulani herdsmen, it is you an online warrior that want to tell us who were there, what and how it happened

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Driver And The Cook Of Late Afenifere Daughter Narrated How She Was Killed by sarrki(m): 11:11pm On Jul 13, 2019
FarahAideed:

Why are you bent on defending the Herdsmen who have killed over 30k people .why Mr Man ?

You guys including the media won’t be spare if all the gates you guys are preaching turns to state of anarchy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Driver And The Cook Of Late Afenifere Daughter Narrated How She Was Killed by FarahAideed: 11:12pm On Jul 13, 2019
sarrki:

You guys including the media won’t be spare if all the gates you guys are preaching turns to state of anarchy

Am I the one doing the actual killing?

1 Like

Re: The Driver And The Cook Of Late Afenifere Daughter Narrated How She Was Killed by sarrki(m): 11:14pm On Jul 13, 2019
Even on this forum you can see the two recent front page topics

1 gej react

2 Reno blast Femi Adesina for saying it robbery for

Nairaland nah anti Buhari

Anti good governance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Driver And The Cook Of Late Afenifere Daughter Narrated How She Was Killed by sarrki(m): 11:15pm On Jul 13, 2019
FarahAideed:

Don’t you know fanning it is more dangerous ?

Let police confirm its Fulani Herdsmen

I don’t like assuming things

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Driver And The Cook Of Late Afenifere Daughter Narrated How She Was Killed by Yyeske(m): 11:17pm On Jul 13, 2019
FarahAideed:

Were you there when this incidence occurred to know if it was by Fulani herdsmen?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Driver And The Cook Of Late Afenifere Daughter Narrated How She Was Killed by Yyeske(m): 11:19pm On Jul 13, 2019
sarrki:

Don’t you know fanning it is more dangerous ?

Let police confirm its Fulani Herdsmen

I don’t like assuming things

Don't mind them, when that hate they are trying to preach comes, all you'll hear is ICJ, UN, ECOWAS, US, EU, AU etc.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Driver And The Cook Of Late Afenifere Daughter Narrated How She Was Killed by Nemesis909: 11:36pm On Jul 13, 2019
FarahAideed:

Shut up.

You cannot know more than the victims except your people are actually the perpetrators.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Driver And The Cook Of Late Afenifere Daughter Narrated How She Was Killed by Nemesis909: 11:37pm On Jul 13, 2019
FarahAideed:

You actually sound like it makes you happy.

You appear to benefit from it and therefore you are associated with it.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Driver And The Cook Of Late Afenifere Daughter Narrated How She Was Killed by Gandollaar(f): 11:38pm On Jul 13, 2019
nosiebaba:
I wouldn't call this robbery I would call it highway assassinations of innocent citizens because these robbers always shoot at incoming vehicles. That means their 1st intent is to kill. They only rob the dead and kidnap commuters that survive the shooting. If the govt doesn't want to help they should legalize guns let's protect ourselves
This is exactly how dumb those killer herdsmen would operate. Kill them and Rob the dead and kidnap whoever survived whether it's an important person or not.
They don't need the car so they riddle it with bullets because they don't have the acumen to dispose of a stolen car either by selling or balkanization.

6 Likes

Re: The Driver And The Cook Of Late Afenifere Daughter Narrated How She Was Killed by FarahAideed: 11:40pm On Jul 13, 2019
Nemesis909:

You actually sound like it makes you happy.

You appear to benefit from it and therefore you are associated with it.

Makes me happy ? For real? Are you ok?
Re: The Driver And The Cook Of Late Afenifere Daughter Narrated How She Was Killed by Genius100: 11:41pm On Jul 13, 2019
FarahAideed:

So if they are Fulani, that means they are herdmen? Why are Nigerians so dumb?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Emir Sanusi, Atiku Abubakar, Olusegun Obasanjo All Know It's Jubril In Aso Rock / Aliko Dangote Is Nigeria Biggest Problem - Nnamdi Kanu / Leave Lagos For Us, Go And Develop Your Place- Tinubu Tell Igbos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.