Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,207 members, 7,829,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Can Apc Retain Power In 2023? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can Apc Retain Power In 2023? (4155 Views)

2023: APC Must Field A Northerner To Retain Power - Fani Kayode / Ohanaeze To North: Nigeria Will Sink If You Retain Power, Criticizes Atiku / FFK: The Muslim North May Retain Power For The Next 20 Years. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Apc Retain Power In 2023? by senatordave1(m): 8:16pm On Mar 28, 2020
I think they will.whoever will win the apc primaries will be someone buhari wants or the socalled cabal wants to protect them post 2023.therefore,they will do anything to deliver the perdon be it tinubu,osibanjo,fasjola,any southeasterner or southwesterner.

I feel that apc will poll 5 million in northwest pdp,2 million.
Apc will poll 3million in north east,pdp one million
Apc will get 2 million in northcdntral,pdp 1.8mil
Apc should get 2 million in southwest,pdp 1.8.the gap will increase if a yoruba is on the ticket.
Apc will get 1 million in ss,pdp 3 million
Se apc 500,000 pdp 2 million

Mynd44
Helinues
Orientation
Gandollar
Meleszenawi
Gamelnasser
Otuekong
Blocking
Ubongokon
Tonyebarcanista
Kinematics
Amaniro
Anambra1stain
Udechid
Mekaboy
Sanromeo
Guzel
Chukel
Nosryk
Omenka
Kahal
Kyase
Topmaike
Africonji
Hisexcellency
Re: Can Apc Retain Power In 2023? by Salvador1: 8:20pm On Mar 28, 2020
We are talking about coronavirus pandemic and this motherfvcker is here talking about 2023 election.

Get sense u no gree
Buy one no way
Borrow kwanu for where...

17 Likes

Re: Can Apc Retain Power In 2023? by senatordave1(m): 8:22pm On Mar 28, 2020
Salvador1:
We are talking about coronavirus pandemic and this motherfvcker is here talking about 2023 election.

Get sense u no gree
Buy one no way

Guy,what is your problem? Are you OK? Did i invite you into this thread? If you want to talk about corona virus,there are threads for that.please vamoose.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Apc Retain Power In 2023? by gidgiddy: 8:25pm On Mar 28, 2020
senatordave1:
I think they will.whoever will win the apc primaries will be someone buhari wants or the socalled cabal wants to protect them post 2023.therefore,they will do anything to deliver the perdon be it tinubu,osibanjo,fasjola,any southeasterner or southwesterner.

I feel that apc will poll 5 million in northwest pdp,2 million.
Apc will poll 3million in north east,pdp one million
Apc will get 2 million in northcdntral,pdp 1.8mil
Apc should get 2 million in southwest,pdp 1.8.the gap will increase if a yoruba is on the ticket.
Apc will get 1 million in ss,pdp 3 million
Se apc 500,000 pdp 2 million

I think that APC was all about "project Buhari presidency". In 2023, there will be no Buhari and APC is most likely going to field a Southerner after 8 years of Buhari. This means that that APC will no longer be attractive to the North who are hell bent on retaining power in 2023. With Very little support for APC in the North and the SE/SE area, their chances of winning are next to zero

I dont see APC winning the 2023 elections

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Apc Retain Power In 2023? by Salvador1: 8:26pm On Mar 28, 2020
senatordave1:

Guy,what is your problem? Are you OK? Did i invite you into this thread? If you want to talk about corona virus,there are threads for that.please vamoose.
I'm taking you to where you belong.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Apc Retain Power In 2023? by dawnomike(m): 8:31pm On Mar 28, 2020
There may be no APC come 2023... The northern members will become the string of discord

5 Likes

Re: Can Apc Retain Power In 2023? by senatordave1(m): 8:33pm On Mar 28, 2020
gidgiddy:

I think that APC was all about "project Buhari presidency". In 2023, there will be no Buhari and APC is most likely going to field a Southerner after 8 years of Buhari. This means that that APC will no longer be attractive to the North who are hell bent on retaining power in 2023. With Very little support for APC in the North and the SE/SE area, their chances of winning are next to zero

Oga,dont test the will of the south.all the noise by the north is superficial.when time reach,even buhsri will handpick a southerner.you remember events of 2007 before obj picked yaradua?
Re: Can Apc Retain Power In 2023? by senatordave1(m): 8:33pm On Mar 28, 2020
dawnomike:
There may be no APC come 2023... The northern members will become the string of discord
Oga,as pdp did not collapse so shall apc remain.parties dont collapse like that as you think.

3 Likes

Re: Can Apc Retain Power In 2023? by flokii: 8:39pm On Mar 28, 2020
The answer to your question is YES.. we'll have a Yoruba presidency come 2023.

VP will likely be from the North and Senate President from SE

8 Likes

Re: Can Apc Retain Power In 2023? by daddytime(m): 8:40pm On Mar 28, 2020
God forbid...

The big question then is,

What other alternatives are out there?
Re: Can Apc Retain Power In 2023? by senatordave1(m): 8:47pm On Mar 28, 2020
daddytime:
God forbid...

The big question then is,

What other alternatives are out there?
How sir
Re: Can Apc Retain Power In 2023? by Franzinni: 8:50pm On Mar 28, 2020
By any means they will as that is their modus operandi ... This country self can run without a president we can see the evidence so far!
Re: Can Apc Retain Power In 2023? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Mar 28, 2020
So what happened to SE becoming president, SW vice and Middlebelt- Senate president

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Apc Retain Power In 2023? by daddytime(m): 9:03pm On Mar 28, 2020
senatordave1:

How sir

APC, PDP, what's the difference ?
Re: Can Apc Retain Power In 2023? by senatordave1(m): 9:09pm On Mar 28, 2020
daddytime:

APC, PDP, what's the difference ?
Much sir if you look deeply
Re: Can Apc Retain Power In 2023? by sapientia(m): 9:34pm On Mar 28, 2020
Without electronic voting? Yes.

They don't mind killing millions with police to rig and win.

They control everything from NASS to Supreme Court.

Who will challenge them?

But if electronic voting is used.

After 2023, there will be no APC.

APC = Buhari packaging.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Apc Retain Power In 2023? by oyatz(m): 9:46pm On Mar 28, 2020
Have you seen any political party that rule for 8 years and allow itself to just be defeated like this?

gidgiddy:

Re: Can Apc Retain Power In 2023? by senatordave1(m): 10:09pm On Mar 28, 2020
oyatz:
Have you seen any political party that rule for 8 years and allow itself to just be defeated like this?

Leave them
Re: Can Apc Retain Power In 2023? by senatordave1(m): 8:57am On Mar 29, 2020
*UNDERSTAND THE PRINCIPLES OF POLITICS*

In politics you must understand that;

(1). Nobody has your interests.

(2). Everybody is chasing their own interests.

(3). Dealing with politicians is like sleeping with tigers; you must always have your eyes wide open.

(4). In any Political equation, there's always someone being used. If you can't find one then it is you.

(5). Serving Politicians is like being a bandage on a wound. Once the wound is healed your usefulness ends. Politicians don't recognize and reward value they recognize their own needs and you are only as useful as the lifespan of their need for you.

(6). In Politics never wail more than the bereaved. They will get the reward while you inherit their enemies.

(7). In Politics, in any event that other interests conflict with your own interests and you have to choose, always choose yours.

(cool. Never cross oceans for Politicians; you will drown and the best they will do is give a benevolent speech at your burial, lie to your widow and children and eat your food. Politicians will never cross the streets for their foot soldiers.

(9). Don't kill yourself for their ambition or put your life at risk for any politician.

(10). Above all, Family and Health are things you should never use to attack a man. Politics is never that serious.

(11). Lastly to all the Youths, it's too risky to sacrifice your Career, Health, Personal Character, Social capital and integrity in pursuit of short term and temporary rewards, offered by Politicians, unless of course you are the one in control and have a long term game plan.

(12).You will be shock to see me hand in hand with those set of people you hate me for their course.

Have a good day

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Apc Retain Power In 2023? by Jostoman: 9:45am On Mar 29, 2020
I will say yes, if APC election rigging machinery MR OSHIOMOLE is still available for APC to use in 2023.
Re: Can Apc Retain Power In 2023? by senatordave1(m): 12:23pm On Mar 29, 2020
Jostoman:
I will say yes, if APC election rigging machinery MR OSHIOMOLE is still available for APC to use in 2023.
Must they rig? Can't you see that Nigerians slightly prefer them to pdp
Re: Can Apc Retain Power In 2023? by Kyase(m): 12:40pm On Mar 29, 2020
Salvador1:

Get sense u no gree
Buy one no way

na you wan stop the virus?
or no life after this pandemic again?
your talk about the virus no go stop am, if talk dey work, american for no get single case again(trump don even talk tire now)
2023 will be for who ever abba kyari wants.

1 Like

Re: Can Apc Retain Power In 2023? by Ayax: 12:56pm On Mar 29, 2020
After buhari i don't think the party can stand, because they are not really united

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Apc Retain Power In 2023? by surgical: 1:22pm On Mar 29, 2020
senatordave1:
*UNDERSTAND THE PRINCIPLES OF POLITICS*

In politics you must understand that;

(1). Nobody has your interests.

(2). Everybody is chasing their own interests.

(3). Dealing with politicians is like sleeping with tigers; you must always have your eyes wide open.

(4). In any Political equation, there's always someone being used. If you can't find one then it is you.

(5). Serving Politicians is like being a bandage on a wound. Once the wound is healed your usefulness ends. Politicians don't recognize and reward value they recognize their own needs and you are only as useful as the lifespan of their need for you.

(6). In Politics never wail more than the bereaved. They will get the reward while you inherit their enemies.

(7). In Politics, in any event that other interests conflict with your own interests and you have to choose, always choose yours.

(cool. Never cross oceans for Politicians; you will drown and the best they will do is give a benevolent speech at your burial, lie to your widow and children and eat your food. Politicians will never cross the streets for their foot soldiers.

(9). Don't kill yourself for their ambition or put your life at risk for any politician.

(10). Above all, Family and Health are things you should never use to attack a man. Politics is never that serious.

(11). Lastly to all the Youths, it's too risky to sacrifice your Career, Health, Personal Character, Social capital and integrity in pursuit of short term and temporary rewards, offered by Politicians, unless of course you are the one in control and have a long term game plan.

(12).You will be shock to see me hand in hand with those set of people you hate me for their course.

Have a good day
Brilliant,absolute truth,wish this can be duplicated and shared to all these buharist,that working for good governance that will benefit everyone and not the interest of one politician is a more noble way to go

2 Likes

Re: Can Apc Retain Power In 2023? by Nobody: 1:26pm On Mar 29, 2020
Well,it will be difficult because most northerners voted for APC because of the buhari factor
1.Buhari's home state( katsina),feel let down
2.most middle beltans feel let down
3.APC will make a good gain in south south and south east
4South west will be 50/50
Re: Can Apc Retain Power In 2023? by Overself: 1:48pm On Mar 29, 2020
senatordave1:

Na so u make mouth for Bayelsa,when day break wetin final happen? APC PRO!
gringringrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Apc Retain Power In 2023? by seunmsg(m): 2:02pm On Mar 29, 2020
otuekong1:
Well,it will be difficult because most northerners voted for APC because of the buhari factor
1.Buhari's home state( katsina),feel let down
2.most middle beltans feel let down
3.APC will make a good gain in south south and south east
4South west will be 50/50

Not when a Yoruba person is the candidate of APC irrespective of who he is.

4 Likes

Re: Can Apc Retain Power In 2023? by Nobody: 2:07pm On Mar 29, 2020
seunmsg:

Not when a Yoruba person is the candidate of APC irrespective of who he is.
I think the core northerners are playing Yoruba's
I have been sampling the polity in the north and from core northerners,and its very obvious that they may likely leave APC and support PDP
Well ,the two parties na rubbish
Re: Can Apc Retain Power In 2023? by GamalNasser: 2:17pm On Mar 29, 2020
They didn't even retain it in 2019 the stole it at gin point

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can Apc Retain Power In 2023? by senatordave1(m): 2:27pm On Mar 29, 2020
Overself:

Na so u make mouth for Bayelsa,when day break wetin final happen? APC PRO!
gringringrin
Didnt apc thrash pdp in bayelsa

2 Likes

Re: Can Apc Retain Power In 2023? by senatordave1(m): 2:29pm On Mar 29, 2020
Ayax:
After buhari i don't think the party can stand, because they are not really united
Is pdp united

1 Like

Re: Can Apc Retain Power In 2023? by senatordave1(m): 2:29pm On Mar 29, 2020
GamalNasser:
They didn't even retain it in 2019 the stole it at gin point
Even in atiku's polling unit?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Man Who Hugged Bianca Ojukwu Exposed / 2023: Peter Obi Has Finally Taken Over The North! (Pix + Video) / Dr. Pastor Paul Enenche's Beautiful Daughter A Fashionista

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.