Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,049 members, 7,835,540 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Mikel Obi, Chukwueze, Iwobi, Omeruo, Others Train Ahead Of Semi-Finals Clash - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mikel Obi, Chukwueze, Iwobi, Omeruo, Others Train Ahead Of Semi-Finals Clash (38768 Views)

Super Eagles Players Train Ahead Of A Must Win Match Tomorrow(pics) / Super Eagles Players Train Ahead Of Their Remaining World Cup Matches In Russia / Super Eagles Players Train Ahead Of World Cup(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mikel Obi, Chukwueze, Iwobi, Omeruo, Others Train Ahead Of Semi-Finals Clash by freemanbubble: 10:58pm On Jul 13, 2019
Okay
Re: Mikel Obi, Chukwueze, Iwobi, Omeruo, Others Train Ahead Of Semi-Finals Clash by Ak296: 10:59pm On Jul 13, 2019
[quote author=Heineken post=80239450]But seriously mikel no suppose train na... I dey fear mikel aswear. He's capable of scoring our keeper sef. Mikel abeg no play o even if coach beg you no gree.... Mbok [/quotez]
Nothing is selfless when u get paid. Secondly please don't compare a lazy Hale and hearty man who could not play well for country and club to a great player with a heart problem that did exceedingly great for country and club, it's insulting. Thanks
Re: Mikel Obi, Chukwueze, Iwobi, Omeruo, Others Train Ahead Of Semi-Finals Clash by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jul 13, 2019
y criticize mikel, if ur given d ball would u do beta dan him? We should kip shut and pray for good results, what if he scores d winning goal at a dying min. No 1 is perfct in his field, we should just learn to encourage a patriot
Re: Mikel Obi, Chukwueze, Iwobi, Omeruo, Others Train Ahead Of Semi-Finals Clash by highness25(m): 11:02pm On Jul 13, 2019
Chelsea82:
The Nigeria Super Eagles in training ahead of their Semi Final clash vs the #desertfoxes of #Algeria.

The super eagles was today completed their comprehensive training ahead of their semi finals clash with Algeria.

Players like ,John Obi Mikel, Samuel Chukwueze, Kenneth Omeruo, Iwobi and others can be spotted in training.

Watch The Video https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/07/mikel-obi-samuel-chukwueze-alex-iwobi.html?m=1

Those of you who made money through genuine hustle always give back to the society because they made you.

Fellow nairalanders please help a brother. I need financial help from you people.

I just finished school and will need to do my clearance, I have exhausted everything I have, I sold things to make sure I go to school, now I'm done with school and I'm finding it difficult to do my clearance due to financial constraints. please no matter how small it will go a long way.

1932685010. Oliver Highness O. FCMB
God will bless you as you help.
Re: Mikel Obi, Chukwueze, Iwobi, Omeruo, Others Train Ahead Of Semi-Finals Clash by FuckThaMod: 11:03pm On Jul 13, 2019
Monday60655:
God I pray let Mikel be fully fit for the match against Algeria tomorrow. I really want to see him in action tomorrow
Action for what? Action kee you dia!
Re: Mikel Obi, Chukwueze, Iwobi, Omeruo, Others Train Ahead Of Semi-Finals Clash by Flowdada(m): 11:06pm On Jul 13, 2019
Mahrez would want to use us and shine tomorrow
But God dey
Re: Mikel Obi, Chukwueze, Iwobi, Omeruo, Others Train Ahead Of Semi-Finals Clash by Charly68: 11:13pm On Jul 13, 2019
Go for goals guys ,we are praying for you to bring the cup home. God will help you in Jesus name
Re: Mikel Obi, Chukwueze, Iwobi, Omeruo, Others Train Ahead Of Semi-Finals Clash by drdan777(m): 11:20pm On Jul 13, 2019
I Wish NIGERIA and SENEGAL the best in their semi-final matches respectively
pls help me with the code of both 2 qualify
Re: Mikel Obi, Chukwueze, Iwobi, Omeruo, Others Train Ahead Of Semi-Finals Clash by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 11:24pm On Jul 13, 2019
The tactical set up, game plan preparation is usually done behind close doors. No media coverage. Fans not needed.
This wan na just recovery session.
Re: Mikel Obi, Chukwueze, Iwobi, Omeruo, Others Train Ahead Of Semi-Finals Clash by romenna: 11:25pm On Jul 13, 2019
Mikel shud join our supporters club
Re: Mikel Obi, Chukwueze, Iwobi, Omeruo, Others Train Ahead Of Semi-Finals Clash by drskyfly007(m): 11:26pm On Jul 13, 2019
Wordson:
D odd on us winning dis game can make one a millionaire overnight if one plays with huge stake.. Betting companies dint give us a snow ball chance in hell of winning...over 3points shocked.. But I pray we win smiley
And can also make one an overnight poor man if he stakes hugely and super eagles decides to EFF up.

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi, Chukwueze, Iwobi, Omeruo, Others Train Ahead Of Semi-Finals Clash by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 11:31pm On Jul 13, 2019
ikestephen:
y criticize mikel, if ur given d ball would u do beta dan him? We should kip shut and pray for good results, what if he scores d winning goal at a dying min. No 1 is perfct in his field, we should just learn to encourage a patriot

Oga constructive criticism is not bad. Mikel is not needed. Iwobi doing better than him in that position . If Rohr bench Iwobi for Mikel tomorrow, he should be investigated for match fixing.
Maybe if we reach the final, and we're winning. You can introduce him around 89/90+mins to waste time, allow him to lift the trophy as the captain. Nothing else.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mikel Obi, Chukwueze, Iwobi, Omeruo, Others Train Ahead Of Semi-Finals Clash by emilas1979(m): 11:33pm On Jul 13, 2019
All these Mikel should not play, Mikel should not train,Mikel should be injured crew.
Mikel has paid his due in his chosen career.
Have you done so in yours?

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi, Chukwueze, Iwobi, Omeruo, Others Train Ahead Of Semi-Finals Clash by Monday60655(m): 11:37pm On Jul 13, 2019
FuckThaMod:

Action for what? Action kee you dia!

Yes you heard me well. I pray that Mikel be fit to play the match tomorrow

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mikel Obi, Chukwueze, Iwobi, Omeruo, Others Train Ahead Of Semi-Finals Clash by Godsfavour78: 11:47pm On Jul 13, 2019
highness25:
Those of you who made money through genuine hustle always give back to the society because they made you.

Fellow nairalanders please help a brother. I need financial help from you people.

I just finished school and will need to do my clearance, I have exhausted everything I have, I sold things to make sure I go to school, now I'm done with school and I'm finding it difficult to do my clearance due to financial constraints. please no matter how small it will go a long way.

1932685010. Oliver Highness O. FCMB
God will bless you as you help.
you better remove that first statement it makes you sound like an entitled brat. Seriously.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mikel Obi, Chukwueze, Iwobi, Omeruo, Others Train Ahead Of Semi-Finals Clash by FuckThaMod: 11:49pm On Jul 13, 2019
Monday60655:

Yes you heard me well. I pray that Mikel be fit to play the match tomorrow
You must be a Ghanaian.. grin
Re: Mikel Obi, Chukwueze, Iwobi, Omeruo, Others Train Ahead Of Semi-Finals Clash by tillaman(m): 11:52pm On Jul 13, 2019
Godsfavour78:
you better remove that first statement it makes you sound like an entitled brat. Seriously.
spot on bro!! Such ego

4 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi, Chukwueze, Iwobi, Omeruo, Others Train Ahead Of Semi-Finals Clash by Auxigen(m): 12:04am On Jul 14, 2019
nototribalist:
At least our players are not like Ghanaian players that were sleeping with ashawos a day before their match
Where did u gt this info from?
Re: Mikel Obi, Chukwueze, Iwobi, Omeruo, Others Train Ahead Of Semi-Finals Clash by Tchange1(m): 12:16am On Jul 14, 2019
Please put on the wining jersey
Re: Mikel Obi, Chukwueze, Iwobi, Omeruo, Others Train Ahead Of Semi-Finals Clash by doublecross(m): 12:29am On Jul 14, 2019
emilas1979:
All these Mikel should not play, Mikel should not train,Mikel should be injured crew.
Mikel has paid his due in his chosen career.
Have you done so in yours?
thank you! mikel has paid his dues so he should go and sit down abeg. we want iwobi to pay his own. we don't need mikel against algeria

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi, Chukwueze, Iwobi, Omeruo, Others Train Ahead Of Semi-Finals Clash by Auxigen(m): 12:40am On Jul 14, 2019
Flowdada:
Mahrez would want to use us and shine tomorrow
But God dey
who be Mahrez? If they were dat good they would've won cote d'. . . Like 3-0.. Bt they drew and cote d'. .almst scord at d dying min..
Re: Mikel Obi, Chukwueze, Iwobi, Omeruo, Others Train Ahead Of Semi-Finals Clash by Performanking(m): 1:48am On Jul 14, 2019
The problem with Mikel is if you play him, the SE play slowly, attack is predictable and lacks creativity... More importantly, he will take a younger more vibrant and enterprising players spot (Moses).

Mikel should be brought in the same way he was during most of Chelsea days...... To close out the game with 10 minutes to go.

I leave asking this, when was the last time you saw Mikel sprint like Iwobi, Chukwueze, Moses, Etebo, Ndidi, Musa...?

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi, Chukwueze, Iwobi, Omeruo, Others Train Ahead Of Semi-Finals Clash by Oladelepsy001(m): 2:12am On Jul 14, 2019
Mikel again? His present there is a sign of bad omen that need to be cast and bind... This gúy don't have shame at all, soccer has left him, so, let him leave soccer and face his family and business ..
Re: Mikel Obi, Chukwueze, Iwobi, Omeruo, Others Train Ahead Of Semi-Finals Clash by GOFRONT(m): 2:15am On Jul 14, 2019
Africa is just so backward....Someone cannot even Slide in peace on their Pitch while jubilating after scoring a goal...

Troost nearly lost his Kneecap while tryin to slide on that shitty pitch....

3 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi, Chukwueze, Iwobi, Omeruo, Others Train Ahead Of Semi-Finals Clash by wiseworld: 2:31am On Jul 14, 2019
If Mikel play on this coming game against Algeria name gbam be that,Mikel pls you have to bench .
Re: Mikel Obi, Chukwueze, Iwobi, Omeruo, Others Train Ahead Of Semi-Finals Clash by Flowdada(m): 6:05am On Jul 14, 2019
Auxigen:

who be Mahrez? If they were dat good they would've won cote d'. . . Like 3-0.. Bt they drew and cote d'. .almst scord at d dying min..

Yea thank God they won cote divore
I was so scared of us meeting zaha
Wey dey dribble 10 people
Re: Mikel Obi, Chukwueze, Iwobi, Omeruo, Others Train Ahead Of Semi-Finals Clash by donprinyo(m): 6:23am On Jul 14, 2019
Confirm Naija citizens, not all parasitic rugans milking dis country dry.

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi, Chukwueze, Iwobi, Omeruo, Others Train Ahead Of Semi-Finals Clash by Nobody: 6:28am On Jul 14, 2019
I really wish Ezenwa will start today's match.
Re: Mikel Obi, Chukwueze, Iwobi, Omeruo, Others Train Ahead Of Semi-Finals Clash by Damoche10: 6:29am On Jul 14, 2019
Our coach knows better.
Re: Mikel Obi, Chukwueze, Iwobi, Omeruo, Others Train Ahead Of Semi-Finals Clash by Wordson(m): 7:03am On Jul 14, 2019
drskyfly007:
And can also make one an overnight poor man if he stakes hugely and super eagles decides to EFF up.
u are right bro.. If we can get our hearts right and play as a unit, we will win today.. By His grace! wink
Re: Mikel Obi, Chukwueze, Iwobi, Omeruo, Others Train Ahead Of Semi-Finals Clash by ayusco85(m): 7:31am On Jul 14, 2019
namiji2598:
Go go eagles......it's our season

As long as say chukwueze dey involve, that's all for 3 point

With chukwueze 3 points is possible

No let me swear for u o. Who dey calculate 3 points again
Re: Mikel Obi, Chukwueze, Iwobi, Omeruo, Others Train Ahead Of Semi-Finals Clash by namiji2598: 7:33am On Jul 14, 2019
ayusco85:

No let me swear for u o. Who dey calculate 3 points again
hold it swearing when Ur children have started misbehaving and doing bad bad things it's gonna be useful for u, don't waste it on me

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

South Korea Vs Ghana: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (2 - 3) On 28th Nov 2022 / Joe Hart Visits Carl Ikeme Who Is Sick (Photos) / Isaac Success Celebrates Goal By Dancing ZANKU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.