Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,825 members, 7,824,441 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Mikel Obi, Chukwueze, Iwobi, Omeruo, Others Train Ahead Of Semi-Finals Clash - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mikel Obi, Chukwueze, Iwobi, Omeruo, Others Train Ahead Of Semi-Finals Clash (38761 Views)

Super Eagles Players Train Ahead Of A Must Win Match Tomorrow(pics) / Super Eagles Players Train Ahead Of Their Remaining World Cup Matches In Russia / Super Eagles Players Train Ahead Of World Cup(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mikel Obi, Chukwueze, Iwobi, Omeruo, Others Train Ahead Of Semi-Finals Clash by highness25(m): 7:38am On Jul 14, 2019
Godsfavour78:
you better remove that first statement it makes you sound like an entitled brat. Seriously.
what you just typed shows how empty your head is. you need sense

whoever that wants to help will help
Re: Mikel Obi, Chukwueze, Iwobi, Omeruo, Others Train Ahead Of Semi-Finals Clash by etrange: 8:04am On Jul 14, 2019
highness25:

Ewo! shocked

O chi m! cheesy
Re: Mikel Obi, Chukwueze, Iwobi, Omeruo, Others Train Ahead Of Semi-Finals Clash by jaxxy(m): 8:12am On Jul 14, 2019
Welldone boys.
Re: Mikel Obi, Chukwueze, Iwobi, Omeruo, Others Train Ahead Of Semi-Finals Clash by MrFly(m): 8:15am On Jul 14, 2019
Obi u can train thrice a day, it wont work. Ur a dead wood and a liability to the team. Iwobi slots in effortlessly into that role of urs. Back to the treatment table Mr. back pass
Re: Mikel Obi, Chukwueze, Iwobi, Omeruo, Others Train Ahead Of Semi-Finals Clash by MrFly(m): 8:20am On Jul 14, 2019
chigoziri2403:
Musa should not start
He is always absent during the first half
na u been exchange pass with Iwobi before Chukwueze scored? Some of una dey watch matches with una buttocks
Re: Mikel Obi, Chukwueze, Iwobi, Omeruo, Others Train Ahead Of Semi-Finals Clash by murphybladino(m): 8:26am On Jul 14, 2019
OMOTOWO:
We Yorubas should try and improve in our pepper soup cooking strategy. I just took one pepper soup now. Walahi,e just be like sey a drink one full bucket of ground pepper mixed with one bottled water. Na so my lip wan remove. I just had to put my lips in front of standing fan ..

We no dey try at all for cooking at all..

lol
Re: Mikel Obi, Chukwueze, Iwobi, Omeruo, Others Train Ahead Of Semi-Finals Clash by MrBONE2(m): 8:58am On Jul 14, 2019
MrCoker:
Abeg make Mikel no enter the game cry

Super Eagles will turn to Super Fried Chicken if Mikel play cry cry .

Yeah Grill chickens for the Fox grin

Re: Mikel Obi, Chukwueze, Iwobi, Omeruo, Others Train Ahead Of Semi-Finals Clash by MrBONE2(m): 9:02am On Jul 14, 2019
Heineken:
But seriously mikel no suppose train na... I dey fear mikel aswear. He's capable of scoring our keeper sef. Mikel abeg no play o even if coach beg you no gree.... Mbok

grin

Re: Mikel Obi, Chukwueze, Iwobi, Omeruo, Others Train Ahead Of Semi-Finals Clash by czarina(f): 9:09am On Jul 14, 2019
highness25:

He told you the truth! Nobody owes you anything - legit or illegitimate hustle.

If you knew how a statement like that puts people off, especially coming from someone who needs help, you go remove am. You're shooting yourself in the foot.

P. S

You're very rude. You should not even be helped with a dime until you work on your bratty attitude.

AGAIN, I hope you don't get help.
Re: Mikel Obi, Chukwueze, Iwobi, Omeruo, Others Train Ahead Of Semi-Finals Clash by Goldicon49: 9:19am On Jul 14, 2019
Shey Mikel get injury ni . E don hear money baba don run come back
Re: Mikel Obi, Chukwueze, Iwobi, Omeruo, Others Train Ahead Of Semi-Finals Clash by Aptitude09(m): 9:43am On Jul 14, 2019
Haaahhhh,,, Mikel ke, Abeg Ogbeni coach! this isn't a match for juggler abeg.
Re: Mikel Obi, Chukwueze, Iwobi, Omeruo, Others Train Ahead Of Semi-Finals Clash by goodnewscliff(m): 10:16am On Jul 14, 2019
if it were up to landers,,, mikel no go play for 9ja again ooohh grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Mikel Obi, Chukwueze, Iwobi, Omeruo, Others Train Ahead Of Semi-Finals Clash by WowSweetGuy(m): 10:32am On Jul 14, 2019
like play like play mikel go score today
Re: Mikel Obi, Chukwueze, Iwobi, Omeruo, Others Train Ahead Of Semi-Finals Clash by BabangidaHamza(m): 10:42am On Jul 14, 2019
eugenenwajei:
chukwueze my nigga

i hope mikel no de play
o boi u just read my mind.. I Prefer the coach makes no alteration against the team that started against South Africa

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi, Chukwueze, Iwobi, Omeruo, Others Train Ahead Of Semi-Finals Clash by silibaba: 10:43am On Jul 14, 2019
Mikel can train but should not be allow to play.
Re: Mikel Obi, Chukwueze, Iwobi, Omeruo, Others Train Ahead Of Semi-Finals Clash by IkUKU01(m): 10:59am On Jul 14, 2019
Why is Mikel training?? He shouldn't train please to avoid the temptation of using him..please na beg I de beg
Re: Mikel Obi, Chukwueze, Iwobi, Omeruo, Others Train Ahead Of Semi-Finals Clash by MrCoker: 11:21am On Jul 14, 2019
grin grin
MrBONE2:

Yeah Grill chickens for the Fox grin
Re: Mikel Obi, Chukwueze, Iwobi, Omeruo, Others Train Ahead Of Semi-Finals Clash by Deepfeel(m): 11:35am On Jul 14, 2019
Why is mikel training undecided let that coach no do mistake start that match with mikel,
And let them not wear that ugly all Green Jersey Biko that Jersey na bad luck
Re: Mikel Obi, Chukwueze, Iwobi, Omeruo, Others Train Ahead Of Semi-Finals Clash by oluwabuchi(m): 11:46am On Jul 14, 2019
nototribalist:
At least our players are not like Ghanaian players that were sleeping with ashawos a day before their match
Youdunminit shocked shocked
Re: Mikel Obi, Chukwueze, Iwobi, Omeruo, Others Train Ahead Of Semi-Finals Clash by eugenenwajei(m): 12:31pm On Jul 14, 2019
Monday60655:
God I pray let Mikel be fully fit for the match against Algeria tomorrow. I really want to see him in action tomorrow

thunder are you busy
Re: Mikel Obi, Chukwueze, Iwobi, Omeruo, Others Train Ahead Of Semi-Finals Clash by Chukalemon(m): 1:18pm On Jul 14, 2019
Gbajabiamila eeeh.i guess is not going to be easy though.
Re: Mikel Obi, Chukwueze, Iwobi, Omeruo, Others Train Ahead Of Semi-Finals Clash by Nollynwa1(m): 1:55pm On Jul 14, 2019
You guys talking shit about Mikel are just stupid! very stupid!!
Mikel is a living legend for the boys. He already told us his presence is more of a support to the team psychologically.
The Man has done so much for the team and also achieved a lot during his youthful time. Coach Rohr selected him for a reason.. which is to provide confidence and also to tap from his experience.
So you all need to grow up and stop typing rubbish on NL.

Give the Man some Respect that he surely deserved!!!
Re: Mikel Obi, Chukwueze, Iwobi, Omeruo, Others Train Ahead Of Semi-Finals Clash by Nmezor(f): 2:01pm On Jul 14, 2019
Lolz mk una free OBI abeg.. . no b him be captain finally... Go naija, all the best guys
Re: Mikel Obi, Chukwueze, Iwobi, Omeruo, Others Train Ahead Of Semi-Finals Clash by Legendguru: 3:16pm On Jul 14, 2019
mikel obi should hang his boot . do not use him.please and please
Re: Mikel Obi, Chukwueze, Iwobi, Omeruo, Others Train Ahead Of Semi-Finals Clash by kayc15: 6:20pm On Jul 14, 2019
Mikel nt needed at all
Re: Mikel Obi, Chukwueze, Iwobi, Omeruo, Others Train Ahead Of Semi-Finals Clash by Godsfavour78: 6:50pm On Jul 14, 2019
highness25:

smh for you. A proud beggar.

Insyd life.
Re: Mikel Obi, Chukwueze, Iwobi, Omeruo, Others Train Ahead Of Semi-Finals Clash by Flowdada(m): 9:56pm On Jul 14, 2019
Auxigen:

who be Mahrez? If they were dat good they would've won cote d'. . . Like 3-0.. Bt they drew and cote d'. .almst scord at d dying min..

Guy how far I tell u say mahrez Na winsh
I saw it coming
U see am
Re: Mikel Obi, Chukwueze, Iwobi, Omeruo, Others Train Ahead Of Semi-Finals Clash by Auxigen(m): 10:16pm On Jul 14, 2019
Flowdada:

Guy how far I tell u say mahrez Na winsh
I saw it coming
U see am
which kind winsh?
shebi person also talk for here say make dat coach stp to experiment with Akpeyi. .see wall wey he set, see where d ozour go stand.
Nonsense and RUGA
Re: Mikel Obi, Chukwueze, Iwobi, Omeruo, Others Train Ahead Of Semi-Finals Clash by Monday60655(m): 11:45am On Jul 15, 2019
FuckThaMod:

You must be a Ghanaian.. grin

Not only Ghanian.
Hope Nigeria has won now in Mikel's absence
Re: Mikel Obi, Chukwueze, Iwobi, Omeruo, Others Train Ahead Of Semi-Finals Clash by Monday60655(m): 11:47am On Jul 15, 2019
eugenenwajei:

thunder are you busy

To fire you right.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Burkina Faso Vs Tunisia : AFCON 2021 Quarter-final (1 - 0) On 29th January 2022 / Benzema Support For Palestine Sparks Uproar In France / Joe Hart Visits Carl Ikeme Who Is Sick (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.