Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,963 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

How I Brought RUGA To Abia, By Orji Kalu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How I Brought RUGA To Abia, By Orji Kalu (29059 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Hosted To A Dinner By Orji Kalu (Pictures) / Road Projects Attracted By Orji Kalu Commence In Abia (Photos, Video) / RUGA To Gulp N2.2bn From The 2019 Budget - Enang (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Brought RUGA To Abia, By Orji Kalu by wasi9ice: 6:41am On Jul 15, 2019
Cattle market is not RUGA.. anybody that is interested in establishing a business should spend on it.. Buy a piece of land and establish your business that's how others do in the North.
Re: How I Brought RUGA To Abia, By Orji Kalu by engrzico(m): 8:48am On Jul 15, 2019
My Amiable senator,

The RUGA or grazing reserve issue is not about designation of places for sale of cattle.
But plan by the government that will passively support a sociocultural group whose way of life and history can be clearly traced to creating settlements and Kingdoms through their pastoral way of life...
Re: How I Brought RUGA To Abia, By Orji Kalu by Decodedp: 9:09am On Jul 15, 2019
Politicians and mischief.

Imagine this kettle calling pot black

For the records, there's no such thing as ruga settlement as proposed by federal government at lokpanta. What is there is a livestock market that existed before kalu became governor. What kalu did was to drive other cattle sellers operating within umuahia metropolis to the market at lokpanta

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gunmen Kill Kogi Commissioner, Abduct LG Chairman / EFCC Arrests Fatah Ahmed, Ex Kwara Governor / Peter Obi’s Petition Against Tinubu Is An Effort In Futility – Ned Nwoko

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.