Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,364 members, 7,819,313 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

How I Brought RUGA To Abia, By Orji Kalu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How I Brought RUGA To Abia, By Orji Kalu (29065 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Hosted To A Dinner By Orji Kalu (Pictures) / Road Projects Attracted By Orji Kalu Commence In Abia (Photos, Video) / RUGA To Gulp N2.2bn From The 2019 Budget - Enang (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Brought RUGA To Abia, By Orji Kalu by iammo(m): 8:43pm On Jul 14, 2019
grin

This guys arselicking na number one.. no wonder they turbaned him chief slave in daura

3 Likes

Re: How I Brought RUGA To Abia, By Orji Kalu by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jul 14, 2019
saraki2019:
The problem of this country is sentient, because of this , we cannot go forward, just a simple ruga we can't have, just because some men tribes think it won't benefit them, just tribalism, how can we go forward in this country, ?

Herdsman, no RUGA for u in the SE
Re: How I Brought RUGA To Abia, By Orji Kalu by patorial(m): 8:44pm On Jul 14, 2019
saraki2019:
The problem of this country is sentient, because of this , we cannot go forward, just a simple ruga we can't have, just because some men tribes think it won't benefit them, just tribalism, how can we go forward in this country, ?

Not a problem is associated with this ruga thing, but surely the Fulani herdsmen that Will have much interest in it, are you sure that they won't trespass?

1 Like

Re: How I Brought RUGA To Abia, By Orji Kalu by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jul 14, 2019
straighttalk:
I see Balanced Personality in the man. Very much unlike his kinsman who most a times have shot themselves in the legs as a result of their narrow mindedness.

Herdsman, no RUGA in the SE
Re: How I Brought RUGA To Abia, By Orji Kalu by platinum131(m): 8:47pm On Jul 14, 2019
The man is part of the government ..yet he doesnot know what RUGA means...SMH

2 Likes

Re: How I Brought RUGA To Abia, By Orji Kalu by APOSTLECHUMA: 8:49pm On Jul 14, 2019
FULANIS PLEASE YOU PEOPLE SHOULD NOT BE DECEIVED BY THIS MODERN JUDAS ISCARIOT. THE MENTIONED PLACES ARE ON THE ROAD TO MY VILLAGE AND THEY ARE CATTLE MARKETS.

1 Like

Re: How I Brought RUGA To Abia, By Orji Kalu by Carlyboi(m): 8:50pm On Jul 14, 2019
So how the Fulani Herdsmen operated bout 20yrs ago is the same way they operate now?inconclusive talk!
Re: How I Brought RUGA To Abia, By Orji Kalu by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jul 14, 2019
True where i served the indigenes owned the cattle and employed fulani
Re: How I Brought RUGA To Abia, By Orji Kalu by sapientia(m): 8:53pm On Jul 14, 2019
Clown.

Stale news pushed to FP for mischievous reasons.
Re: How I Brought RUGA To Abia, By Orji Kalu by trumpcoat(m): 8:54pm On Jul 14, 2019
Up it ends well
Re: How I Brought RUGA To Abia, By Orji Kalu by mozona(m): 8:54pm On Jul 14, 2019
nonsenseness
Re: How I Brought RUGA To Abia, By Orji Kalu by afroxyz: 8:55pm On Jul 14, 2019
Armaggedon:
Read first

my guy no need. Reading is a very scarce commodity for them.
Re: How I Brought RUGA To Abia, By Orji Kalu by CXLVII: 8:57pm On Jul 14, 2019
"Kalu said that it was wrong for some people to see cow business as exclusively for the Fulani."

Brilliant.

1 Like

Re: How I Brought RUGA To Abia, By Orji Kalu by Dredgemaster(m): 8:58pm On Jul 14, 2019
Esseite:
Nigeria of 2001 is totally different from Nigeria of 2019...

If we could be world happiest people in 2011, imagine 2001... now compare that to 2019 having the fourth most dreaded terrorist group in the world...

Times have changed, the question is "WHAT CHANGED NIGERIA?"
NIGERIANS CHANGED NIGERIA
Re: How I Brought RUGA To Abia, By Orji Kalu by gcof(m): 8:58pm On Jul 14, 2019
lastmessenger:
This man can turn the truth around just to score political point. He gave a piece of land to used as cattle market. How that piece of land is now being called Ruga is something I don't understand.
and the biggest cattle market market in southeast and south south...this game called politics get power
Re: How I Brought RUGA To Abia, By Orji Kalu by shizzleStar: 8:58pm On Jul 14, 2019
olas24u:
Igbo man,fulanis slave
Coming from a suffersticated slave

I laff cheesy
Re: How I Brought RUGA To Abia, By Orji Kalu by CXLVII: 8:59pm On Jul 14, 2019
patorial:

Not a problem is associated with this ruga thing, but surely the Fulani herdsmen that Will have much interest in it, are you sure that they won't trespass?

Do you know how many Northern tribes rear cattles?

Start from there please.

And research on how many Southerners own cattle herds

The herdsmen you see are mostly not the owners of those cattles you see.
Re: How I Brought RUGA To Abia, By Orji Kalu by Andhominem: 9:00pm On Jul 14, 2019
Piiggiddiotts, what sayest thou

Are we still in doubt who the slaves and asslickers are

5 Likes

Re: How I Brought RUGA To Abia, By Orji Kalu by agaliboy: 9:01pm On Jul 14, 2019
What rubbish is this one spewing?. Typical ibo politician!. They support a cause and then turn around to blame other tribes for various problems they bring on themselves. Rubbish!!!!

4 Likes

Re: How I Brought RUGA To Abia, By Orji Kalu by wonder233: 9:02pm On Jul 14, 2019
Cattle market is different from RUGA. All these southern APC politicians should stop trying to water down a serious issue. The people proposing RUGA know what they are talking about, let them speak for themselves.
Re: How I Brought RUGA To Abia, By Orji Kalu by Politicowizard(m): 9:05pm On Jul 14, 2019
Trying to appease the gods but when the gods come after your head, don't cry. You can ask Rochas. Mumu part 11 loading. Igbo politicians and iberibeism are like 5 and 6.
Re: How I Brought RUGA To Abia, By Orji Kalu by oluwamaich(m): 9:05pm On Jul 14, 2019
Please help us tell Mr chief whip that
If RUGA is created to be managed by indigenes of each state where it is been created, no shit

But when Fulani takes 90% of the ruga settlement, that's a big shit

Thank you
Re: How I Brought RUGA To Abia, By Orji Kalu by jamace(m): 9:06pm On Jul 14, 2019
One of the Fulanis' "useful idiots" doing his master's bidding.
Re: How I Brought RUGA To Abia, By Orji Kalu by Kelklein(m): 9:10pm On Jul 14, 2019
My dear Abians ..pls forgive OUK for he knows not what he's doing..

In the Nigeria of today, the best way to pay for your sin (embezzlement) is to support the govt in the centre no matter how crude, divisive and unintelligent their policy is ..

That is what Kalu is doing perfectly..
Re: How I Brought RUGA To Abia, By Orji Kalu by crackhouse(m): 9:13pm On Jul 14, 2019
This is the only certified igbo man that can sell his kindred in exchange of money.... Orji Uzo Kalu! The only igbo business man that's ready to compromise in any way and give out his entire community as long as money is involve and his interest is well protected, he don't care...
Well done sir! I greet u.
Re: How I Brought RUGA To Abia, By Orji Kalu by olas24u(f): 9:14pm On Jul 14, 2019
shizzleStar:
Coming from a suffersticated slave

I laff cheesy
The real slaves in Nigeria!3rd class citizens.

2 Likes

Re: How I Brought RUGA To Abia, By Orji Kalu by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jul 14, 2019
This FOOL is the biggest of FOOLS. You're giving them land for free on what basis? The traders who are doing business in Aria-Aria Market in Aba, are they not paying for their stalls? Did you give them Free Stalls? Traitors like him needs to be treated as such.

1 Like

Re: How I Brought RUGA To Abia, By Orji Kalu by Ojiofor: 9:20pm On Jul 14, 2019
vivalavida:
How is a cattle market Ruga?
Even in obinze at Owerri,there has always been a cattle market there. So that place is RUGA too?
This man is mad

My brother any ama awusa is now RUGA according to the Igbere trader.
Re: How I Brought RUGA To Abia, By Orji Kalu by Deepthoughts: 9:21pm On Jul 14, 2019
RockHard:

https://thenationonlineng.net/how-i-brought-ruga-to-abia-by-orji-kalu/
This kalu orji uzor is been a synchophant for his personal political gains,how does a market. ow become RUGA?, uzor might think he is warming himself to the hausa/fulani power brokers,but he would be used n dumped while eventually his kinsmen will suffer u told humiliation in years to come,the hausa fulani has been foisting a very false narration on the country for a very long time now n unfortunately the other parts of the country are just buying it,the idea that the fulanis don't have a particular locality n have been living with other ethnic groups for 100s years n that it must remain like that is wrong n dangerous,the fulanis are indeginous to tho places they have emirs wether by migration or conquest, most of these places are in the north,that the fulanis were tolerated when resources were enough does not mean it must remain like that forever even with diminishing n scarce resources,the fulanis are not the only cattle rearing ethnic group in the world neither is Nigeria the only country where cattles are reared why should our case be so different?,if buhari/Apc are truly sincere,let RUGA be commence in the northern states that have accepted it then after five years we will see if the programme is suitable Nationwide but insisting that RUGA must be implemented Nationwide at the same time is dubious n unacceptable, people like uzor can go on decieving themselves for selfish political gains.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

DSS Releases Another Warning Alert Over Plot To Destabilize Nigeria / Photo Of Tukur Buratai, His Father And Son / Ganduje: Why Hafiz Abubakar Resigned As My Deputy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.