Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,964 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:58 PM

How Hurrying and Worrying Turns Humans Against God - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Hurrying and Worrying Turns Humans Against God (8110 Views)

Evil Pagan Blacks And Their Bastard Jews War Against God / Atheist Challenge- 30 Days, 30 Arguments Against God / Why Do People Lie Against God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Hurrying and Worrying Turns Humans Against God by Kelvin1019: 12:52pm On Jul 28, 2019
All my worship is for Jesus christ, he is my lord and personal savior . thanks Mr poster

2 Likes

Re: How Hurrying and Worrying Turns Humans Against God by SolarKing1: 1:47pm On Jul 28, 2019
phelonrays:
cc lalasticlala.......

pls help....to the frontpage
Yes o! It has finally been moved to the permanent site. I really wish mods always move sensible posts like this to fp. God bless the moderator that bless us with this, I won't have seen it.

1 Like

Re: How Hurrying and Worrying Turns Humans Against God by Dannieln1: 2:09pm On Jul 28, 2019
victorazyvictor:

grin grin grin
This your iberiberism is getting out of hand o

Even MUHAMMED fasted for 33 days bro
So celebrate Sunday like it's ur last.
Re: How Hurrying and Worrying Turns Humans Against God by victorazyvictor(m): 4:07pm On Jul 28, 2019
Dannieln1:

Even MUHAMMED fasted for 33 days bro
So celebrate Sunday like it's ur last.
grin
Re: How Hurrying and Worrying Turns Humans Against God by ABOVEDELAW: 7:25am On Jul 29, 2019
IS PSYCHOGENIC DISORDER THE ONLY TRAIT YOUR ANCESTORS LEFT FOR YOU? WHY NOT KEEP YOUR STUPIDITY TO YOURSELF?
iRyan:
God doesn't want to see anyone of us perish in everlasting fire yet he created us with 101 things that can keep us away from him. He gave us working brains to question him, he gave us sex hormones and women, he created some of us into the wrong religions like Islam and Buddhism where we grow up worshiping and defending a false god and at the end of our lives on earth he will torment and damn those of us who kept away him, when he was the architect behind it all. Talk about a psychopathic maniac who enjoys watching people suffer!
Religion is the greatest scam perpetrated on this planet since the beginning of time!

2 Likes

Re: How Hurrying and Worrying Turns Humans Against God by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jul 30, 2019
ABOVEDELAW:
IS PSYCHOGENIC DISORDER THE ONLY TRAIT YOUR ANCESTORS LEFT FOR YOU? WHY NOT KEEP YOUR STUPIDITY TO YOURSELF?
The last time i checked im entitled to my opinions, if you have any problem with that, do yourself the favor and choke on a big fat co*k or better still find the nearest cliff and take two steps over. Mother earth would be relieved losing one more dimwitted idi*t!
Re: How Hurrying and Worrying Turns Humans Against God by greenalwaz: 9:04am On Nov 28, 2019
EternalBeing:
“No time to check time” As I write this, I really wish I’m done with it already. I can’t wait to finish this because zillions of other things are waiting to be done by me, and I’ve not even started them yet. We mostly wish whatever we want done would just happen at the snap of a finger, so that we can move to the next on our agenda. Life is short, and time is fast. Hurrying and worrying feel normal to most of us. When we don’t hurry or worry, we feel as though we are irresponsible. Or maybe we feel bored. And so we go back to hurrying and worrying immediately because that feels normal again. Time urgency is the official term for the habit of speeding through tasks and experiences caused by an obsession with the scarcity of time. To desire to achieve great things on time is very good and sensible, it is not the same as hurrying which gives birth to worrying. No!

Most people are in a hurry because they are worried, and most people are worried because they are in a hurry. Hurry and worry are like husband and wife, or better still, like snail and its shell. One rarely goes to a place without taking its better half (worse half, I mean) with it. Many drivers that tried to arrive in a hurry, arrived stone-cold dead. English is a very interesting Language, deeper thinking on how things are expressed in the language reveals the depth of the inventers of the cursive. The worse of “worryability” in us is being brought out whenever we are given short deadline to perform a given task. When experiencing anxiety about the pressure of deadlines and "there'll never being enough time,” you enter a chronic state of worry that seeps into your sense of accomplishment and self-worth. We mostly think it is the task or shortness of time that gets us irksome, irascible and on edge when we are given a deadline to achieve something.

By the tutoring of my best friend, the Holy Spirit, I’ve been made to realize that it is not really the fear of not achieving the given task or the shortness of the deadline that gets us sometimes so pathetically worried. Rather it is the fact that deadlines subconsciously reminds us that our time here is short. We mostly live like we already own this life forever, and we really really hate to be jolted out of that self-deception. And that is exactly what deadlines subconsciously do to us. It jolts you back into the reality of the fact that your life has a real definite unavoidable deadline, especially with the most humanly dreaded word in it; dead which subconsciously reminds us of what we all dread most; death!
The subconsciousness that we will die, that we won’t live forever, is the major driving force behind our hurrying and worrying. Satan makes it even more worse by using it as a tool to enslave many directly or indirectly.

Driven by Pride and because of the urgency with which they desire to achieve certain “great” things before they die, many humans have forsken their CREATOR to directly or indirectly worship satan in order for him to help them materialize these material things that they’ve set their hearts to acquire or achieve. Here on this Forum, we’ve seen exposed “pastors” that killed and buried fellow human at their Church, we’ve seen many ritual killings, a video of Yahoo boy that backed like dog till he vomited blood and died in is massion is being circulated, etc. All these people started by worrying and hurrying into trading their eternal Souls for the gains of this short life. Worrying has led them to directly worship satan. Same worrying is leading many to indirectly worship satan. “He that sinneth is of the devil.” The truth is that if worrying has been leading you sleep with man or men to get a job, you are worshiping satan already. If worrying has been pushing you to backbite, backstab another in order to get what you “desire”, you are in the same class as above. 1 John 3:8. Please, repent today, give your life to Jesus, read and follow His Words in the Bible. You will have a great peace that money cannot buy and still achieve great things according to HIS purpose for you.

In conclusion, take this Remah: hurrying, worrying is of the devil, it is never of God. It's a major characteristic of Satan because he exist in time, he knows his time is extremely short, Revelation 12:12. YAHWEH ALMIGHTY the great CREATOR of the Multiverse, The Universe, the Heaven and Earth was their in the Beginning and before the Beginning. HE was already existing before the Beginning. The Beginning is the beginning of Time, HE was already existing before the Beginning. In fact HE created the Beginning, which means the Beginning of Time. HE created Time! YAHWEH ALMIGHTY exist outside Time, HE created Time and eternally Supremely controls times and seasons. Just so you know, I couldn’t but paused at this very time…. I went flat before the AGELESS ONE, the one and only ETERNAL YAHWEH ALMIGHTY GOD that only and truly deserved to be worship. It is a great privilege that mere mortals like me are granted access to worship HIM that is only truly self-existent. Whenever the devil tries to enslave you by showing you why you should worry, respond by ignoring his suggestion, then burst out in worship of your CREATOR. That drives the devil so mad and quickily desipate his negative vibes and energies. YAHWEH alone rightly deserves our worship. Isahia 44:6 Jeremiah 4:1. HalleluYAH!!!
Re: How Hurrying and Worrying Turns Humans Against God by GindoX(m): 9:26am On Dec 15, 2019
victorazyvictor:

grin grin grin
This your iberiberism is getting out of hand o

I don't even understand the word grin
Re: How Hurrying and Worrying Turns Humans Against God by Subduer: 1:52pm On Dec 15, 2019
See how God is using black Africans, especially Nigerians to destroy Satan.
Christ Jesus rules forever.
Re: How Hurrying and Worrying Turns Humans Against God by orisa37: 3:36pm On Dec 15, 2019
EternalBeing:
“No time to check time” As I write this, I really wish I’m done with it already. I can’t wait to finish this because zillions of other things are waiting to be done by me, and I’ve not even started them yet. We mostly wish whatever we want done would just happen at the snap of a finger, so that we can move to the next on our agenda. Life is short, and time is fast. Hurrying and worrying feel normal to most of us. When we don’t hurry or worry, we feel as though we are irresponsible. Or

maybe we feel bored. And so we go back to hurrying and worrying immediately because that feels normal again. Time urgency is the official term for the habit of speeding through tasks and experiences caused by an obsession with the scarcity of time. To desire to achieve great things on time is very good and sensible, it is not the same as hurrying which gives birth to worrying. No!

Most people are in a hurry because they are worried, and most people are worried because they are in a hurry. Hurry and worry are like husband and wife, or better still, like snail and its shell. One rarely goes to a place without taking its better half (worse half, I mean) with it. Many drivers that tried to arrive in a hurry, arrived stone-cold dead. English is a very interesting Language, deeper thinking on how things are expressed in the language reveals the depth of the inventers of the cursive. The worse of “worryability” in us is being brought out whenever we are given short deadline to perform a given task. When experiencing anxiety about the pressure of deadlines and "there'll never being enough time,” you enter a chronic state of worry that seeps into your sense of accomplishment and self-worth. We mostly think it is the task or shortness of time that gets us irksome, irascible and on edge when we are given a deadline to achieve something.

By the tutoring of my best friend, the Holy Spirit, I’ve been made to realize that it is not really the fear of not achieving the given task or the shortness of the deadline that gets us sometimes so pathetically worried. Rather it is the fact that deadlines subconsciously reminds us that our time here is short. We mostly live like we already own this life forever, and we really really hate to be jolted out of that self-deception. And that is exactly what deadlines subconsciously do to us. It jolts you back into the reality of the fact that your life has a real definite unavoidable deadline, especially with the most humanly dreaded word in it; dead which subconsciously reminds us of what we all dread most; death!
The subconsciousness that we will die, that we won’t live forever, is the major driving force behind our hurrying and worrying. Satan makes it even more worse by using it as a tool to enslave many directly or indirectly.

Driven by Pride and because of the urgency with which they desire to achieve certain “great” things before they die, many humans have forsken their CREATOR to directly or indirectly worship satan in order for him to help them materialize these material things that they’ve set their hearts to acquire or achieve. Here on this Forum, we’ve seen exposed “pastors” that killed and buried fellow human at their Church, we’ve seen many ritual killings, a video of Yahoo boy that backed like dog till he vomited blood and died in is massion is being circulated, etc. All these people started by worrying and hurrying into trading their eternal Souls for the gains of this short life. Worrying has led them to directly worship satan. Same worrying is leading many to indirectly worship satan. “He that sinneth is of the devil.” The truth is that if worrying has been leading you sleep with man or men to get a job, you are worshiping satan already. If worrying has been pushing you to backbite, backstab another in order to get what you “desire”, you are in the same class as above. 1 John 3:8. Please, repent today, give your life to Jesus, read and follow His Words in the Bible. You will have a great peace that money cannot buy and still achieve great things according to HIS purpose for you.

In conclusion, take this Remah: hurrying, worrying is of the devil, it is never of God. It's a major characteristic of Satan because he exist in time, he knows his time is extremely short, Revelation 12:12. YAHWEH ALMIGHTY the great CREATOR of the Multiverse, The Universe, the Heaven and Earth was their in the Beginning and before the Beginning. HE was already existing before the Beginning. The Beginning is the beginning of Time, HE was already existing before the Beginning. In fact HE created the Beginning, which means the Beginning of Time. HE created Time! YAHWEH ALMIGHTY exist outside Time, HE created Time and eternally Supremely controls times and seasons. Just so you know, I couldn’t but paused at this very time…. I went flat before the AGELESS ONE, the one and only ETERNAL YAHWEH ALMIGHTY GOD that only and truly deserved to be worship. It is a great privilege that mere mortals like me are granted access to worship HIM that is only truly self-existent. Whenever the devil tries to enslave you by showing you why you should worry, respond by ignoring his suggestion, then burst out in worship of your CREATOR. That drives the devil so mad and quickily desipate his negative vibes and energies. YAHWEH alone rightly deserves our worship. Isahia 44:6 Jeremiah 4:1. HalleluYAH!!!

Hurrying is anti-Patience. Worrying is anti-Peace. PEACE and Patience are Spirits of Righteousness of God while Worry and Hurry are Spirits of Sins and are Satanic.
Re: How Hurrying and Worrying Turns Humans Against God by victorazyvictor(m): 7:33pm On Dec 15, 2019
GindoX:

I don't even understand the word grin

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

God's Answer For Spiritual Warfare - Joseph Prince / I May No Longer Believe In God Existence / The Social Effects Of Religious Beliefs In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.