Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

The Meaning Of I Will Prepare A table Before You In The Presence Of Your Enemies - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Meaning Of I Will Prepare A table Before You In The Presence Of Your Enemies (26343 Views)

Why Would God Prepare "A Table Before Me In The Presence Of My Enemies"? / Why Does God Prepare A Table Before You In Your Enemies Presence? / Why Does God Prepare A Table Before You In The Presence Of Your Enemies. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Meaning Of I Will Prepare A table Before You In The Presence Of Your Enemies by chigoziri2403(m): 9:20am On Jul 14, 2019
It means bad Belle people go dey vex as God dey bless me yafun yafun

1 Like

Re: The Meaning Of I Will Prepare A table Before You In The Presence Of Your Enemies by Kerewhyte: 9:31am On Jul 14, 2019
what's the meaning of sheniginging please?
Re: The Meaning Of I Will Prepare A table Before You In The Presence Of Your Enemies by godofuck231: 9:38am On Jul 14, 2019
zclass:

he's just contradicting himself up and down
if you are confused come back to the Catholic Church
Re: The Meaning Of I Will Prepare A table Before You In The Presence Of Your Enemies by CeeJay9ja(m): 9:45am On Jul 14, 2019
Don't just copy rubbish somewhere and post it here like we are all daft. Forming knowledge of The Bible
Re: The Meaning Of I Will Prepare A table Before You In The Presence Of Your Enemies by Adakintroy2: 9:55am On Jul 14, 2019
This is the problem with preachers. They ask you simple things you go into many scripture correlations. Further confusing the topic.

The things that part in to God are understood first from righteousness peace and joy. A righteouse man dine with the enemies at will. He is conscious of them as enemies. But his heart is steady with God enough to know they can't harm him. He trust his own ways. The bible says that if a,man's ways please God he maketh his enemies to be at peace with him. Many of the bible verse this day are interpreted from pride and vanity. Need to feel superior That is why the revelation is lost. Let humility guide our spirit. It becomes clear.

Christ dined with tax collectors freely and was even accused. Free spirits every now so often have grace and permission to this.

He make me lie down in green pastures for instance. Is no metaphore relating to lying in abudance.

Rather it's just a place were your spirit is free and joyfully, you see a nice patch of green grass and you lie freely spreading your arms wide. Not everyone can perform this simple act even with billions in there account. There heart may not be free enough.

2 Likes

Re: The Meaning Of I Will Prepare A table Before You In The Presence Of Your Enemies by Galapagous(m): 10:09am On Jul 14, 2019
lightblazingnow:
Psalms 23:5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.

You all can preach whatever just to look serious before your congregation or for folks to see you as someone who is theologically sound. The more you try to impress folks, the more you make yourself the enemy of God Almighty.

The scriptures have warned that if you add anything to words of the scriptures, the plague written in the scriptures will be added to your lots, and if you also subtract from the scriptures the same faith awaiting.....

What then shall you do Study the scriptures and the power of God Almighty to show yourself approved by God Almighty a workman who is not put to shame. Who won't be disgrace on the last chance.

What does it mean

According to the unchanged plan of God Almighty, the son CHRIST JESUS was going to eat with his enemies, something so strange and out of course, yet it pleased God Almighty to allow his own beloved son CHRIST JESUS to go through such hard line. ....

One time while he was praying, he'd mentioned something like that, he said those who shared my meal are my enemies...

Psalms 41:9 Yea, mine own familiar friend, in whom I trusted, which did eat of my bread, hath lifted up his heel against me. Unfriendly friends.

Very important mystery we would love you to pick up here; don't, never forget that no man is your enemy, we wrestling not against humanity, flesh and blood, but against demonic forces which causes tension and stresses the world over.

According to the prophetic word, that the seed of the woman, CHRIST JESUS shall bruised the heads of the serpent, don't forget the serpent has ten heads and seven horns... And so Christ Jesus did mention that his enemy lifted up his heel against him. He became bitter, to betray him to be put to death.

They don't look like your enemies in the open, they pretend to be your friends, until you are killed through their sheniginging.

Let us come to the part where he did mention that God Almighty anointed his head with oil and his cup runs over, praise God Almighty...

Every man is given a cup to drink and to serve too, when your cup is finished it's expected that you leave this world because your life, your cup is dried up and empty.

But when your head is anointed with oil my dear your cup will keep overflowing and nothing shall by any means hurt you, as in kill you, terminate your life on the earth. Example

John 10:17 Therefore doth my Father love me, because I lay down my life, that I might take it again.

10:18 No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment have I received of my Father.

10:19 There was a division therefore again among the Jews for these sayings.

10:20 And many of them said, He hath a devil, and is mad; why hear ye him?

10:21 Others said, These are not the words of him that hath a devil. Can a devil open the eyes of the blind?

10:22 And it was at Jerusalem the feast of the dedication, and it was winter.

Did you hear that

Someone said he had a devil, others said he's mad. And so most of you, if you have lived in Jesus's day's you would have done worst.

Now that you know the meaning for sure, it's the hardest part of life.....

Psalms 55:11 Wickedness is in the midst thereof: deceit and guile depart not from her streets.

55:12 For it was not an enemy that reproached me; then I could have borne it: neither was it he that hated me that did magnify himself against me; then I would have hid myself from him: 55:13 But it was thou, a man mine equal, my guide, and mine acquaintance.

55:14 We took sweet counsel together, and walked unto the house of God in company. 55:15 Let death seize upon them, and let them go down quick into hell: for wickedness is in their dwellings, and among them.

55:16 As for me, I will call upon God; and the LORD shall save me.

pls who was able to grab his main point and summarize it.
Re: The Meaning Of I Will Prepare A table Before You In The Presence Of Your Enemies by 147abbey(m): 10:22am On Jul 14, 2019
He wasn't Jesus speaking in psalm 23 v 5
David was speaking when he was anointed as a king among d children of Jese.
David was not permitted to eat with d rest of his family but assigned to a separate table in d corner.
David was given d task of Shepherd because they hope DAT wide beasts would come and kill him.
David status was questionable.
David mother's nanlme was NITZEVET BAT ADAEL.. Read psalm 118 v 22 also

1 Like

Re: The Meaning Of I Will Prepare A table Before You In The Presence Of Your Enemies by femi4: 10:31am On Jul 14, 2019
skultrick:
I stopped reading because the writer was confusing himself.

Awon preacher, it takes only the Spirit to interprete the Bible, and you lack it.
lol...I thought I was the only one that couldn't digest the post
Re: The Meaning Of I Will Prepare A table Before You In The Presence Of Your Enemies by Frankweb93: 10:55am On Jul 14, 2019
You need a website
Re: The Meaning Of I Will Prepare A table Before You In The Presence Of Your Enemies by bid4rich(m): 10:57am On Jul 14, 2019
What if I say that this also is your private interpretations?
Re: The Meaning Of I Will Prepare A table Before You In The Presence Of Your Enemies by SUNNYCARE(m): 12:13pm On Jul 14, 2019
If you want to know the meaning, go and listen to ONYE NZE NWA AMOBI- CINEMA,
Re: The Meaning Of I Will Prepare A table Before You In The Presence Of Your Enemies by Sunnyshinylight(f): 12:56pm On Jul 14, 2019
lightblazingnow:
Psalms 23:5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.

You all can preach whatever just to look serious before your congregation or for folks to see you as someone who is theologically sound. The more you try to impress folks, the more you make yourself the enemy of God Almighty.

The scriptures have warned that if you add anything to words of the scriptures, the plague written in the scriptures will be added to your lots, and if you also subtract from the scriptures the same faith awaiting.....

What then shall you do Study the scriptures and the power of God Almighty to show yourself approved by God Almighty a workman who is not put to shame. Who won't be disgrace on the last chance.

What does it mean

According to the unchanged plan of God Almighty, the son CHRIST JESUS was going to eat with his enemies, something so strange and out of course, yet it pleased God Almighty to allow his own beloved son CHRIST JESUS to go through such hard line. ....

One time while he was praying, he'd mentioned something like that, he said those who shared my meal are my enemies...

Psalms 41:9 Yea, mine own familiar friend, in whom I trusted, which did eat of my bread, hath lifted up his heel against me. Unfriendly friends.

Very important mystery we would love you to pick up here; don't, never forget that no man is your enemy, we wrestling not against humanity, flesh and blood, but against demonic forces which causes tension and stresses the world over.

According to the prophetic word, that the seed of the woman, CHRIST JESUS shall bruised the heads of the serpent, don't forget the serpent has ten heads and seven horns... And so Christ Jesus did mention that his enemy lifted up his heel against him. He became bitter, to betray him to be put to death.

They don't look like your enemies in the open, they pretend to be your friends, until you are killed through their sheniginging.

Let us come to the part where he did mention that God Almighty anointed his head with oil and his cup runs over, praise God Almighty...

Every man is given a cup to drink and to serve too, when your cup is finished it's expected that you leave this world because your life, your cup is dried up and empty.

But when your head is anointed with oil my dear your cup will keep overflowing and nothing shall by any means hurt you, as in kill you, terminate your life on the earth. Example

John 10:17 Therefore doth my Father love me, because I lay down my life, that I might take it again.

10:18 No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment have I received of my Father.

10:21 Others said, These are not the words of him that hath a devil. Can a devil open the eyes of the blind?

Did you hear that

Someone said he had a devil, others said he's mad. And so most of you, if you have lived in Jesus's day's you would have done worst.

Psalms 55:11 Wickedness is in the midst thereof: deceit and guile depart not from her streets.

55:12 For it was not an enemy that reproached me; then I could have borne it: neither was it he that hated me that did magnify himself against me; then I would have hid myself from him: 55:13 But it was thou, a man mine equal, my guide, and mine acquaintance.

55:14 We took sweet counsel together, and walked unto the house of God in company. 55:15 Let death seize upon them, and let them go down quick into hell: for wickedness is in their dwellings, and among them.

Glory hallelujah hallelujah chorus
Re: The Meaning Of I Will Prepare A table Before You In The Presence Of Your Enemies by Macolive(m): 1:17pm On Jul 14, 2019
Live a righteous and sin free life.
Re: The Meaning Of I Will Prepare A table Before You In The Presence Of Your Enemies by pyro62(m): 2:04pm On Jul 14, 2019
Niggiis See Me with this and they get mad at me.. Now that's your answer.

Re: The Meaning Of I Will Prepare A table Before You In The Presence Of Your Enemies by carule(m): 2:19pm On Jul 14, 2019
Does anybody also suffer from the "I cant read long epistle virus"?
Re: The Meaning Of I Will Prepare A table Before You In The Presence Of Your Enemies by omohlexy: 3:03pm On Jul 14, 2019
The scripture says in the presence of your enemies it didn't say you and your enemies will eat EBA together and share the meat you hear? It simply says even in the presence of your enemies God will prosper you. Bros if you want to turn bible upside down after popping Trams and Ref on Sunday try and have conscience.
Re: The Meaning Of I Will Prepare A table Before You In The Presence Of Your Enemies by budaatum: 4:36pm On Jul 14, 2019
jesusjnr:
Make you to be comfortable and eat even in the presence of your enemies.

To make a mockery of the threat your enemies pose in your life, and also illustrate the extent to which it would be of none effect, because God is with you.
A threat once recognised empowers one to nullify enmity with love.

Tell them jnr. There is mighty power in Jesus Christ!

Re: The Meaning Of I Will Prepare A table Before You In The Presence Of Your Enemies by deebrain(m): 4:40pm On Jul 14, 2019
Just one verse of scripture can mean unending revelations!

It's not enough knowing the literal meaning of a verse. There are many applicable meanings to a verse. There are also revelational meanings (which the spirit of the Bible teaches).

Sir. Aside your interpretation, there are many others.

Enjoy and digest them as you receive. Stop insisting on one interpretation (given to you) to mean the only one.

The scripture and the context in the book of psalms, remain the same. By the spirit you can get hundreds of revelations from same scripture.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Meaning Of I Will Prepare A table Before You In The Presence Of Your Enemies by Exodora: 4:55pm On Jul 14, 2019
God knows I read all but didn't grab anything especially the title of the topic sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Meaning Of I Will Prepare A table Before You In The Presence Of Your Enemies by Origin(f): 6:18pm On Jul 14, 2019
Simple example...

You get a job among people who hate you for receiving a higher pay even though you all have the same qualifications.

You build house buy car when your colleagues have not though you are on the same pay grade...

Even me self go de eye you one kind. Na only you get two head

But that's God's work. Look at Joseph's story.
Re: The Meaning Of I Will Prepare A table Before You In The Presence Of Your Enemies by Anabosee(m): 6:27pm On Jul 14, 2019
jesusjnr:
Make you to be comfortable and eat even in the presence of your enemies.

SHIKINA SIMPLE
To make a mockery of the threat your enemies pose in your life, and also illustrate the extent to which it would be of none effect, because God is with you.
Re: The Meaning Of I Will Prepare A table Before You In The Presence Of Your Enemies by arrestdarrester: 8:39pm On Jul 14, 2019
Thrash
Re: The Meaning Of I Will Prepare A table Before You In The Presence Of Your Enemies by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jul 14, 2019
I read and read trying to see if I could understand a thing but all to no avail.. OP pls do me a favor.. Go and rest!
Re: The Meaning Of I Will Prepare A table Before You In The Presence Of Your Enemies by jcross19: 9:22pm On Jul 14, 2019
lightblazingnow:

What does it mean

Did you hear that

bro. where you said that no one should add or subtract from the scripture , where is it written like that? or john beloved was playing a curse on those that will manipulate his book of revelation!
Re: The Meaning Of I Will Prepare A table Before You In The Presence Of Your Enemies by nurusystem(m): 2:45am On Jul 15, 2019
U be in spirit to interpret

(1) (2) (Reply)

When You Are Addicted To Sexual Pleasures / Prophet Joshua Iginla Exposes Plans By Pastors To Frame Him Up For Murder / Apostle Suleman Poses Enroute To South Africa 'For Help From Above 2017'(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.