Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,573 members, 7,812,858 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:47 PM

Babe Is The Real Definition Of Wickedness - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Babe Is The Real Definition Of Wickedness (3259 Views)

My Babe Is Prettier Than Most Instagram Babes. But She Hates The Camera / My Babe Is Too Clingy / My Babe Is Currently In Another Boy's House Knacking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Babe Is The Real Definition Of Wickedness by ommie(m): 7:53am On Jul 14, 2019
..we started dating in February. I gave her all of my time, affections, care, monies.. I gave her everything she asked. I've been such a lover boy; what most girls craves for..

It all started when she said she was traveling to see her mum but I got to know that she traveled to a big city to see a guy, this she confirmed because I caught her by the wrist, she later told me that she has been dating the guy for years. I managed to forgive her after pleading with tears rolling down her cheeks. I was going to marry her.

Babe came to my house on Thursday night to leave on Monday morning. As usual, I tried fvcking her but she refused as always - I have not seen her pant since we started dating. Fast forward to yesterday evening ~ I tried turning babe on several times but she refused me.

At about 10 pm, babe was in the sitting room following BBNaija but left her phone in the room. I went to the room to make use of the rest room, saw her phone on the bed and for the first time picked it up and went straight to her outbox... Boom!!! By 6:51 pm, she sent a message to this guy telling him how she was Hot and wanted to feel his duck in and out of her hole. Can you imagine!

Because I am a straightforward person, I told babe when she came to join me in babe and she looked for a place to hide her head.. In some split seconds, babe was naked and asked me to fvck her for the first time since we started.

I hesitated but advised myself otherwise because babe has been a complete parasite; no benefit, no input from her since we started. I thought of refusing her because of integrity but....

She is here and mopping the floor.. I don't know what next to do to her..

2 Likes

Re: Babe Is The Real Definition Of Wickedness by ITbomb(m): 7:59am On Jul 14, 2019
Remove that Jesus from your siggy, then we can talk about your foolishness and disappointment as a man

So you spend your time and energy to put someone in the mood and she is calling another dude for the D

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babe Is The Real Definition Of Wickedness by greenguy: 8:01am On Jul 14, 2019
Dig her one last time and make an excuse for her to leave today. Give her TP sha. She's just a who're.

5 Likes

Re: Babe Is The Real Definition Of Wickedness by dingbang(m): 8:06am On Jul 14, 2019
grin
Re: Babe Is The Real Definition Of Wickedness by MJBOLT: 8:15am On Jul 14, 2019
mr man,you are dating yourself,the girl is manipulating and just using you to pass time.she doesnt love you,the girl asking you for sex is just another way to keep you under her control.the best thing is to end the relationship and cut ties with her,PLEASE DO NOT FVCK HER again even if she insists.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Babe Is The Real Definition Of Wickedness by BruncleZuma: 8:36am On Jul 14, 2019
grin grin grin grin

Advise be like ewa goin ...e dey always sweet who dey give am mouth.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babe Is The Real Definition Of Wickedness by Michelle55: 8:48am On Jul 14, 2019
cheesy Bros you have been dating yasef for a very long time, and now that the truth is out and staring at you, you are asking us what you should do? Nwanne, biko marry her!!
PS: Don't touch her oh, let her carry her 0 to the 1 that she's been giving it to(let them continue) just forgive and move on

4 Likes

Re: Babe Is The Real Definition Of Wickedness by Ndukings92(m): 8:49am On Jul 14, 2019
Guy today na Sunday as in work free day, go out and drink magani and make sure u use eagle stout wash am down. Go inside and fucck d hell out of her, doggy style, monkey style, hold d ceiling style, pick pin style and many others. Once she go back to base baba u end d relationship for urself by urself without notifying her with calls or text, if she call make sure u pick but don't call back, when she text make sure u read by don't reply and if by venture or para venture she come by baba receive her and apply d fuccking styles again. I rest my case

14 Likes

Re: Babe Is The Real Definition Of Wickedness by Anijay1212(m): 9:41am On Jul 14, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:
Both of you needs that Jesus on ur signature...

Before you loose things in the physical, it's already lost in the spiritual. The spiritual controls the physical. Whenever there's a loss in the physical, there's a corresponding attack in the spiritual realms.
Good Morning FAMily, Happy Sunday To You All! Read my signature
What's your inspiration ma'am?
Happy sunday to you too.

1 Like

Re: Babe Is The Real Definition Of Wickedness by luminouz(m): 9:47am On Jul 14, 2019
ommie:
..we started dating in February. I gave her all of my time, affections, care, monies.. I gave her everything she asked. I've been such a lover boy; what most girls craves for..

It all started when she said she was traveling to see her mum but I got to know that she traveled to a big city to see a guy, this she confirmed because I caught her by the wrist, she later told me that she has been dating the guy for years. I managed to forgive her after pleading with tears rolling down her cheeks. I was going to marry her.

Babe came to my house on Thursday night to leave on Monday morning. As usual, I tried fvcking her but she refused as always - I have not seen her pant since we started dating. Fast forward to yesterday evening ~ I tried turning babe on several times but she refused me.

At about 10 pm, babe was in the sitting room following BBNaija but left her phone in the room. I went to the room to make use of the rest room, saw her phone on the bed and for the first time picked it up and went straight to her outbox... Boom!!! By 6:51 pm, she sent a message to this guy telling him how she was Hot and wanted to feel his duck in and out of her hole. Can you imagine!

Because I am a straightforward person, I told babe when she came to join me in babe and she looked for a place to hide her head.. In some split seconds, babe was naked and asked me to fvck her for the first time since we started.

I hesitated but advised myself otherwise because babe has been a complete parasite; no benefit, no input from her since we started. I thought of refusing her because of integrity but....

Lol,u made me laugh this morning....
Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Babe Is The Real Definition Of Wickedness by Anijay1212(m): 9:56am On Jul 14, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:

My Best Friend - Sweet Holy Spirit
I'm happy for you then. Take care.
Re: Babe Is The Real Definition Of Wickedness by Nobody: 10:01am On Jul 14, 2019
grin grin funny story
Re: Babe Is The Real Definition Of Wickedness by SaucyBenks(m): 10:13am On Jul 14, 2019
ommie:

sha use condom and dump her afterwards... don't marry the hoe sha.

enjoy the Toto wella my brother.

2 Likes

Re: Babe Is The Real Definition Of Wickedness by Junkie1: 10:34am On Jul 14, 2019
I DON'T SEE THE PROBLEM HERE, SHE'S MORE INTO THE OTHER NIGGA THAN SHE IS INTO YOU JUST FVCK AND MOVE ON... SIMPLE

ALSO STOP WASTING MONEY ON HER IT'S PROBABLY WHY SHE'S STILL WITH YOU

2 Likes

Re: Babe Is The Real Definition Of Wickedness by Nobody: 10:58am On Jul 14, 2019
ommie:

Bounce, but you can have one for the road, just bounce not worth the headache.

1 Like

Re: Babe Is The Real Definition Of Wickedness by Nobody: 10:58am On Jul 14, 2019
Junkie1:
I DON'T SEE THE PROBLEM HERE, SHE'S MORE INTO THE OTHER NIGGA THAN SHE IS INTO YOU JUST FVCK AND ON MOVE ON... SIMPLE

ALSO STOP WASTING MONEY ON HER IT'S PROBABLY WHY SHE'S STILL WITH YOU
Gbam correct
Re: Babe Is The Real Definition Of Wickedness by Deicide: 11:00am On Jul 14, 2019
You mumu button sha grin
Re: Babe Is The Real Definition Of Wickedness by Tomide007: 11:01am On Jul 14, 2019
You're an helper

1 Like

Re: Babe Is The Real Definition Of Wickedness by konkonbilo(m): 11:08am On Jul 14, 2019
shocked
Re: Babe Is The Real Definition Of Wickedness by Melvinsofty: 11:18am On Jul 14, 2019
the mopping floor part got me angry grin grin abeg blast like two more rounds then bid the farm tool good bye

1 Like

Re: Babe Is The Real Definition Of Wickedness by frankanyiks(m): 11:21am On Jul 14, 2019
At about 10 pm, babe was in the sitting room following BBNaija but left her phone in the room.

You dating someone viewing such channel..[color=#990000][/color]
LovePeddler in disgust..
Re: Babe Is The Real Definition Of Wickedness by onwuakpachris(m): 11:55am On Jul 14, 2019
o.p my friend...u are datocracy...dating urself by urself..with urself...and for urself...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Babe Is The Real Definition Of Wickedness by Ariyibisodiq(m): 12:09pm On Jul 14, 2019
Mr. man u are dating ur self
Re: Babe Is The Real Definition Of Wickedness by samtek(m): 12:12pm On Jul 14, 2019
Hello onwuakpachris, how are you doing? I sent you a PM request can you please respond, I need your help on something
onwuakpachris:
funny story indeed....
Re: Babe Is The Real Definition Of Wickedness by iLegendd(m): 12:18pm On Jul 14, 2019
ommie:
You're such an alpha male. #Laugh.
Re: Babe Is The Real Definition Of Wickedness by seunmohmoh(f): 12:24pm On Jul 14, 2019
THIS IS SUPER STORY.
Re: Babe Is The Real Definition Of Wickedness by Headlesschicken(m): 12:24pm On Jul 14, 2019
undecided What exactly are you asking for...
Re: Babe Is The Real Definition Of Wickedness by onwuakpachris(m): 12:34pm On Jul 14, 2019
O.p even called himself a "straight forward"guy..well..if this is what " straight forward" guys go through at d hands of hoes...then.. let me remain a "curved backward"guy biko..

4 Likes

Re: Babe Is The Real Definition Of Wickedness by Olorunnim: 1:22pm On Jul 14, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:
Both of you needs that Jesus on ur signature...

Before you loose things in the physical, it's already lost in the spiritual. The spiritual controls the physical. Whenever there's a loss in the physical, there's a corresponding attack in the spiritual realms.
Good Morning FAMily, Happy Sunday To You All! Read my signature
I'm not religious but I like the way you come here to radiate pleasantness on this forum, keep it up.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Find It Hard To Sustain A Relationship / New Arrivals : UK Used iPhones...Samsung Galaxy Phones ..Watches and Laptops / Some Guys Are A Big Disgrace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.