Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,988 members, 7,835,314 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

The Spirit Of God Is Not The Spirit Of The Prophets - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Spirit Of God Is Not The Spirit Of The Prophets (664 Views)

"Spirit Of Beersheba Sent Me To Seduce Catholic Priests In Amaruru, Imo" (VIDEO) / Prophets Speaks On Cause Of Ebony’s Death, She Went For Juju (video) / Help!! I Have A Spirit/Marine Wife. I Need Deliverance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Spirit Of God Is Not The Spirit Of The Prophets by Nobody: 7:58am On Jul 14, 2019
Many wonder why today's church is not able to replicate or match the extent of works that was associated with the church when it first began, despite that the Spirit of God which made the church to be what it was at the beginning and gave the church the capacity to do such extent of works, had not yet left the Earth since He came, but is still very much present on Earth today as He was in those days.

But what they don't know is that despite that He is still here on Earth as He was in those days, that He has long left the church building, and is no longer inside as He used to be then when the church first began.

For the spirit now inside the church building is not the Spirit of God but the spirit of the prophets, that's why it is not able to do the same extent of works as the Spirit of God is able to do, and did in those days with those of the church when He was inside the church building.

For then the church was able to do such extent of works because the church was subject to the Spirit of God, and allowed Him to have Him way, hence the Spirit of God doing His job and what the Spirit of God know how best to do and was sent to the Earth to do, which was to help the church fulfill its mandate.

But then the church appeared not to be satisfied with what it had then and was able to achieve by being subject to the Spirit of God, for the church yet desired a spirit it could control in the name of bringing man made order and decency to the church, and hence the saying "the spirit of the prophets is subject to the prophets".

But in the process of achieving such a man made order to the church via the spirit of the prophets which was subject to the prophets, it ended up ordering the Spirit of God out of the church.

For the Spirit of God was not the spirit of the prophets, and therefore was not subject to the prophets, but only subject to God.

Therefore it was the prophets and consequently their spirits that ought to be subject to the Spirit of God and not the otherwise.

And so the church had what it wanted even the spirit that it could control, which was the spirit of the prophets, but it came at the expense of the Spirit of God which it could not control, for that was what it lost in the process of trying to bring such man made order to the church, which was supposed to subject itself to the order of the Spirit of God.

And the result is a church with order and a few works as a result of the spirit of the prophets, but not the extent of works it requires which can only be provided by the Spirit of God.

And that is bound to remain the order of the church, unless the church is ready to ditch the order of the prophets and revert back to the divine order of the Spirit of God.

Related thread links:

https://www.nairaland.com/4808209/many-mistakes-apostle-pauls-teachings/5#80197897

https://www.nairaland.com/4808209/many-mistakes-apostle-pauls-teachings/5#80241192

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Spirit Of God Is Not The Spirit Of The Prophets by Nobody: 8:03am On Jul 15, 2019
The Spirit of God is not subject to the spirits of the prophets.
Re: The Spirit Of God Is Not The Spirit Of The Prophets by Nobody: 7:07am On Jul 16, 2019
The spirit of the prophets is not good enough for the church.
Re: The Spirit Of God Is Not The Spirit Of The Prophets by Nobody: 7:01am On Jul 17, 2019
The prophet and his spirit ought to be subject to the Spirit of God.
Re: The Spirit Of God Is Not The Spirit Of The Prophets by Giftedprof: 3:53pm On Jul 17, 2019
jesusjnr:
The prophet and his spirit ought to be subject to the Spirit of God.
How do I contact you please. Neec your help urgently
Re: The Spirit Of God Is Not The Spirit Of The Prophets by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jul 17, 2019
I like this post but there is a mistake

You will need to change the Prophet to Pastor

Yes, because these pastor you see in these modern New testament church are not prophet

They are Pastor. There is a big difference, i actually get the point of your write up but

When we talk about prophet, we are talking abt someone who work with Angels, And see spiritual vision. And is Align with Host of Eternity , just like what you see in Celestial church of God.

A prophet donot Go to theology School so get the difference.

Hence the Spirit of God is the Spirit of its Prophets

Be careful of the Terminology you use when writing. So you don't offend the Spirit, Actually I am really offended. Because the Spirit of Prophet Are the Spirit Of God. When you meet with Angels they will tell you over and over Again. They will say! What ever I do I reveal it this my prophet because the spirit In them is the Spirit God

Anyways
I love what you do on Nairaland but it will be more good if you take it to physical. For there is alot of people who need to know about Christianity.

So keep it up jesusjnr.

I am actually taking my time to correct you because you post good things

2 Likes

Re: The Spirit Of God Is Not The Spirit Of The Prophets by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jul 17, 2019
Giftedprof:

Send me a private message.
Re: The Spirit Of God Is Not The Spirit Of The Prophets by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jul 17, 2019
ElidaxZiel:
I like this post but there is a mistake

You will need to change the Prophet to Pastor

Yes, because these pastor you see in these modern New testament church are not prophet

They are Pastor. There is a big difference, i actually get the point of your write up but

When we talk about prophet, we are talking abt someone who work with Angels, And see spiritual vision. And is Align with Host of Eternity , just like what you see in Celestial church of God.

A prophet donot Go to theology School so get the difference.

Hence the Spirit of God is the Spirit of its Prophets

Be careful of the Terminology you use when writing. So you don't offend the Spirit, Actually I am really offended. Because the Spirit of Prophet Are the Spirit Of God. When you meet with Angels they will tell you over and over Again. They will say! What ever I do I reveal it this my prophet because the spirit In them is the Spirit God

Anyways
I love what you do on Nairaland but it will be more good if you take it to physical. For there is alot of people who need to know about Christianity.

So keep it up jesusjnr.

I am actually taking my time to correct you because you post good things

Thanks, I appreciate.

But i don't if you really understand what the title means?

Because if you did, you wouldn't be offended for there's actually a difference.

Btw don't worry, I would soon be out for everyone out there to hear my voice for my time is about to come.

God bless.
Re: The Spirit Of God Is Not The Spirit Of The Prophets by Nobody: 8:00am On Jul 18, 2019
The Spirit of God is only subject to God.
Re: The Spirit Of God Is Not The Spirit Of The Prophets by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jul 18, 2019
Giftedprof:

I have replied your two mails already. Please confirm this. Thanks.
Re: The Spirit Of God Is Not The Spirit Of The Prophets by Nobody: 10:58am On Jul 19, 2019
The Spirit of God seeks the church that desires to be subject His leading and order.
Re: The Spirit Of God Is Not The Spirit Of The Prophets by Nobody: 6:48am On Jul 20, 2019
Giftedprof:

Please why have you not replied any of the three emails I sent to your two email addresses and also my mentions here if it's as urgent as you claim?

1 Like

Re: The Spirit Of God Is Not The Spirit Of The Prophets by Dafemich(m): 7:07am On Jul 20, 2019
What are you talking? What do you mean by the spirit of the prophet? Please don't miss quote the Bible. There is only one Spirit. And he is the Holy Spirit. Just as there is only one Jesus and only one God. If you can spend this zeal to know more about the Bible, you will be yielding much fruit
Re: The Spirit Of God Is Not The Spirit Of The Prophets by Nobody: 7:10am On Jul 20, 2019
Dafemich:
What are you talking? What do you mean by the spirit of the prophet? Please don't miss quote the Bible. There is only one Spirit. And he is the Holy Spirit. Just as there is only one Jesus and only one God. If you can spend this zeal to know more about the Bible, you will be yielding much fruit
Trust me, if you had any idea about the extent of what God was using me to do here in Nairaland, you wouldn't talk about me knowing more about the Bible to yield much fruits.

But let me know if you think the Spirit of God is the spirit that Paul said was subject to the prophets?
Re: The Spirit Of God Is Not The Spirit Of The Prophets by Dafemich(m): 7:17am On Jul 20, 2019
jesusjnr:
Trust me, you don't have any idea about me yielding much fruits if you know the extent of what God is using me to do here in Nairaland.

But let me know if you think the Spirit of God is the spirit that Paul said was subject to the prophets?
But you are just ranting. ai don't Know if opening much thread here on nl, means you are yielding much fruit the Lord Jesus Christ talked about in John chapter 15. Let me know from the Bible where you talking about. I think have got your time this morning
Re: The Spirit Of God Is Not The Spirit Of The Prophets by Nobody: 8:33am On Jul 20, 2019
Dafemich:
But you are just ranting. ai don't Know if opening much thread here on nl, means you are yielding much fruit the Lord Jesus Christ talked about in John chapter 15. Let me know from the Bible where you talking about. I think have got your time this morning
See please guy I advice you stay off mentioning me if you are so blind to the truth, for that's the same reason you ridiculously said I needed to see the thrash a spiritually empty vessel posted because it made sense to you.

There are many Christians like you that said this about me but overtime they have come to chew their words. So if you call what I do ranting then I would let you get away with it just because I feel you are entitled to your opinion and the way I got at you the last time. But trust me the next time you dare don't keep such an opinion to yourself, you wouldn't blame anyone but yourself for my reaction.

So please go and meet those who you can relate with if you can't comprehend the importance of what I do here.

Thanks.
Re: The Spirit Of God Is Not The Spirit Of The Prophets by Nobody: 7:48am On Jul 21, 2019
The Finger of God!
Re: The Spirit Of God Is Not The Spirit Of The Prophets by bayodaniel: 12:00pm On Jul 21, 2019
The bible says knowledge puffs up......,And if any man think that he knoweth any thing, he knoweth nothing yet as he ought to know.
1 cor 2:12 says : Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God.It is clear Paul was referring to the human spirit which receives from the Spirit of God.The context he was talking about was that of order,it is possible for the Spirit to give a word to many believers in a meeting at the same time but in the case of the Corinthians,they were trying to speak at the same time thereby causing disorder.So Paul was telling them to speak one by one,that the human spirit is under their control.

jesusjnr:
Many wonder why today's church is not able to replicate or match the extent of works that was associated with the church when it first began, despite that the Spirit of God which made the church to be what it was at the beginning and gave the church the capacity to do such extent of works, had not yet left the Earth since He came, but is still very much present on Earth today as He was in those days.

But what they don't know is that despite that He is still here on Earth as He was in those days, that He has long left the church building, and is no longer inside as He used to be then when the church first began.

For the spirit now inside the church building is not the Spirit of God but the spirit of the prophets, that's why it is not able to do the same extent of works as the Spirit of God is able to do, and did in those days with those of the church when He was inside the church building.

For then the church was able to do such extent of works because the church was subject to the Spirit of God, and allowed Him to have Him way, hence the Spirit of God doing His job and what the Spirit of God know how best to do and was sent to the Earth to do, which was to help the church fulfill its mandate.

But then the church appeared not to be satisfied with what it had then and was able to achieve by being subject to the Spirit of God, for the church yet desired a spirit it could control in the name of bringing man made order and decency to the church, and hence the saying "the spirit of the prophets is subject to the prophets".

But in the process of achieving such a man made order to the church via the spirit of the prophets which was subject to the prophets, it ended up ordering the Spirit of God out of the church.

For the Spirit of God was not the spirit of the prophets, and therefore was not subject to the prophets, but only subject to God.

Therefore it was the prophets and consequently their spirits that ought to be subject to the Spirit of God and not the otherwise.

And so the church had what it wanted even the spirit that it could control, which was the spirit of the prophets, but it came at the expense of the Spirit of God which it could not control, for that was what it lost in the process of trying to bring such man made order to the church, which was supposed to subject itself to the order of the Spirit of God.

And the result is a church with order and a few works as a result of the spirit of the prophets, but not the extent of works it requires which can only be provided by the Spirit of God.

And that is bound to remain the order of the church, unless the church is ready to ditch the order of the prophets and revert back to the divine order of the Spirit of God.

Related thread links:

https://www.nairaland.com/4808209/many-mistakes-apostle-pauls-teachings/5#80197897

https://www.nairaland.com/4808209/many-mistakes-apostle-pauls-teachings/5#80241192
Re: The Spirit Of God Is Not The Spirit Of The Prophets by Nobody: 7:59am On Jul 22, 2019
The church needs the divine order of the Holy Spirit today.

(1) (Reply)

Focus on Jesus / Junior Pastor Hires Hitman To Kill Senior Pastor Plus Judge Who Sentenced Him!!! / Who Would Like To Have A Discussion Over A Video Chat?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.