Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,696 members, 7,862,177 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:36 AM

Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) - Dating And Meet-up Zone (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) (22267 Views)

Poll: Who is the hottest

IBDAT: 9% (11 votes)
Youngies: 19% (23 votes)
Debosky: 27% (33 votes)
Tmoni: 7% (9 votes)
Ferlie: 7% (9 votes)
Fe-mi: 2% (3 votes)
Jbuoy: 1% (2 votes)
CHIEFOH: 24% (29 votes)
This poll has ended

Sexy Guls And Cute Guys Upload Ur Pic...looking For My Taste!!! / Mukina2, Razor, Siena, Omo Eko, Acidrop, Aisha2, Yimiton, Tnaidr / Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (32) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by OmoEko1(f): 9:59pm On Jun 09, 2007
nana:

lol, they like u but they just don't know how to express it
Like shocked shocked shocked shocked DID YOU READ THE THREAD AT ALL.

It's really sad that people just start a fight with me for no reason to back up their claim angry angry angry angry.
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by idiotogbdcm(m): 10:01pm On Jun 09, 2007
THE PROBLEM IS WITH U undecided. Not with every 1. undecided
you should go back and ponder what problems u have with you self so u wont b fighting with every one.
do some deep thinking it might help. shocked
I DONT WANT TO FIGHT WITH U , JUST LIKE THAT. cheesy
YOU PULLED SOME STRINGS dat instigated the fight.
i'll treat u nicer and so would other people if your nice wink
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by OmoEko1(f): 10:04pm On Jun 09, 2007
Dude do i know you grin grin grin grin grin

between can u give or show me a proof that shows I Omo Eko started a fight to warrant all this abuse.(not that i care cheesy cheesy)
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by idiotogbdcm(m): 10:11pm On Jun 09, 2007
well a word is enough for the wise undecided
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by OmoEko1(f): 10:15pm On Jun 09, 2007
Whatever grin grin grin

so now leave my thread wink wink wink

see what you people turned my thread into shocked shocked shocked A boxer field
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by idiotogbdcm(m): 10:20pm On Jun 09, 2007
sad
am very sorry your thread turned out this way undecided
better luck next time
BUT ABOUT ME LEAVING THIS THRREAD.
I'LL CHOOSE TO LEAVE. U DONT HAVE TO FORCE me.
you've started fulling another of my string.
b***h
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by cuteass1(f): 10:21pm On Jun 09, 2007
Hi darling, how u? kiss kiss kiss
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by OmoEko1(f): 10:24pm On Jun 09, 2007
ogbdcm:

THE PROBLEM IS WITH You undecided. Not with every 1. undecided
you should go back and ponder what problems u have with you self so u wont b fighting with every one.
do some deep thinking it might help. shocked
I DONT WANT TO FIGHT WITH You , JUST LIKE THAT. cheesy
YOU PULLED SOME STRINGS that instigated the fight.
i'll treat u nicer and so would other people if your nice wink
Even a mad person will not attack someone without a valid reason undecided undecided

If you attack me out of nowhere then i will fight back wink wink

My parents has always told me"Don't ever allow people to walk over, even if you have to fight back with all i got."

I'm not gonna quit until all this lunatics stop all this nonsense.
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by OmoEko1(f): 10:25pm On Jun 09, 2007
cute-ass:

Hi darling, how u? kiss kiss kiss
Hey sweetie missed you kiss kiss kiss, am so great and you know why wink
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by OmoEko1(f): 10:28pm On Jun 09, 2007
ogbdcm:

sad
am very sorry your thread turned out this way undecided
better luck next time
BUT ABOUT ME LEAVING THIS THRREAD.
I'LL CHOOSE TO LEAVE. You DONT HAVE TO FORCE me.
you've started fulling another of my string.
b***h
If you are going to disrespect me or anyone on my thread, then you can take the next exit out of here.

This thread was suppose to bring people togethere, and not exchange words with me, just becos you don't like me(not that i care)
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by idiotogbdcm(m): 10:29pm On Jun 09, 2007
I KNOW WHERE THE PROBLEM IS AND WHAT IT IS. ITS A GENTICAL HYPOTETICAL HYBRID DISORDER YOUR PARENTS ARE SUFFERING AND PASSED IT UNTO YOU.

poor child.
your facing the consequences of the misery your Sick parents put you thru
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by OmoEko1(f): 10:31pm On Jun 09, 2007
ogbdcm:

I KNOW WHERE THE PROBLEM IS AND WHAT IT IS. ITS A GENTICAL HYPOTETICAL HYBRID DISORDER YOUR PARENTS ARE SUFFERING AND PASSED IT UNTO YOU.

poor child.
your facing the consequences of the misery your Sick parents put you through

Don't you ever in your life disrespect my parent angry angry angry angry

who are you calling sick parents angry angry angry.

Plz watch what you type
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by idiotogbdcm(m): 10:33pm On Jun 09, 2007
am sorry if it got to you lipsrsealed
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by idiotogbdcm(m): 10:34pm On Jun 09, 2007
i promise not to disrespect them again.
just be a good child. thats all am asking undecided
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by OmoEko1(f): 10:35pm On Jun 09, 2007
ogbdcm:

i promise not to disrespect them again.
just be a good child. thats all am asking undecided
Cool then wink, but am always a good CHILD grin grin
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by idiotogbdcm(m): 10:40pm On Jun 09, 2007
@ omo eko (very serious this time)
try talking to people more nicely. i could be very nasty with my words, but i hate using them on nice people.
ive seen some of you posts you seem to be a very nice girl, only at times you go over the edge, some times . but try keeping it cool, your better off that way. kiss
lol
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by OmoEko1(f): 10:42pm On Jun 09, 2007
iight oh i will try wink wink wink cool cool
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by idiotogbdcm(m): 10:46pm On Jun 09, 2007
GREAT.
so me a favour. whenever you see me posting those nasty things in my head dont hesitate to pull me back cos i over the edge alot. ,
especially when am pissed.

good to know your good now sha, smiley wink
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by OmoEko1(f): 10:51pm On Jun 09, 2007
iight i will always remind you wink whenever you go kolomental cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by idiotogbdcm(m): 10:53pm On Jun 09, 2007
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy very funny.
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by OmoEko1(f): 11:11pm On Jun 09, 2007
So are you really new to this site or another multiple users wink(Curiosity dey kill me tongue)
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by idiotogbdcm(m): 11:16pm On Jun 09, 2007
very new, wink
why asking, ?
i've always known of the site but wasnt keen on being a member.
i thot it was just a job search site in 9ja. undecided
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by OmoEko1(f): 11:17pm On Jun 09, 2007
ogbdcm:

very new, wink

Oh cool cool

why asking, ?

Nothing just curiosity
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by idiotogbdcm(m): 11:23pm On Jun 09, 2007
wink curiosity?
sounds like you had a reason to ask wink
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by OmoEko1(f): 11:30pm On Jun 09, 2007
Well becos the first time you came on Nl, u started picking with everyone like you were on a mission or something
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by idiotogbdcm(m): 11:32pm On Jun 09, 2007
eh ya!!! feel so sorry for those days,
i got to run. ive got church to catch in a couple of hours from now.
bye ya kiss
one luv kiss
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by OmoEko1(f): 11:35pm On Jun 09, 2007
iight oh wink wink bye byeeeeeeeee kiss kiss
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by ayefele200(m): 2:12am On Jun 10, 2007
LETTER TO ALL CONCERNED ,
     DO NOT REPLY THIS IS NOT AN INSULT

@FYNEWEKA
     its been confirmed,u are suffering from
1.brain tumour
2.depression
3.u are berieved
4.cancer of the cerebellum
   now u are advised to find a companion to lean on because u have been rejected by the society,relatives and friends and families,
   dude i aint in the position to relieve u of u suffering, why am i even wasting my HARD EARNED PINCH blood on u, r.i wont even go to the extent of hurling hostility words on u, rather u WOUL BE NOTICED and afterwards, be IGNORED,
FYI, I enjoy the piggy back ride,, i find pleasure in it,

@cuteass
   due to researchers and  age 21, is an age full of challenges and mischief, in which a human has to figure out what next step to take in live either RIGHT or WRONG, but rather u choose to take the LATTER stage, girl, make the best use of the little time u gat, stop spending your whole gad damn freaking life on an unachieving web site, its jeapardisies your destiny,
   a little advise can change the state of your destiny, and lead u to the route of success

@neelsel
i enjoy our frienDship for the past few days, but i must confess been a friend, its kind of disgusting taking up a mere fight as "OUT OF WAR COMBAT", This world is full of all kinds, "lunatics,bastards, all sort u could think of, i suggest u ignore such, but if u were to insult to prove your superiorty, then  u limit it not even take it to the extent of embarrasing the whole humanhood

@omo eko
   it's nice having u as a friend, but i advise u be lenient with users, try as much as possible to ignore them, and put them in the category the belong, i know its like a 'PAIN IN THE ASS", but some things should be left unsaid,

PLEASE DO NOTICE THIS AND SEE CHANGES

@CHIEFOH   MAYOWA, u are a disgrace to your entire generation, u are no where to be found in the agenda of breakthrough, *shakes head PITIFULLY*, my mission is complete on your side, am done with ya

@yall  my days on NAIRALAND IS COUNTING DOWN, KUDOS TO YALL, my profound gratitude would be expressed in a short while

*COMING SOON*
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by OmoEko1(f): 2:50am On Jun 10, 2007
ayefele200:

@neelsel
i enjoy our frienDship for the past few days, but i must confess been a friend, its kind of disgusting taking up a mere fight as "OUT OF WAR COMBAT", This world is full of all kinds, "lunatics,bastards, all sort u could think of, i suggest u ignore such, but if u were to insult to prove your superiorty, then u limit it not even take it to the extent of embarrasing the whole humanhood

@shining bob, neelsel asked me to relay this to you

Thank you very much for your words of "advice", however, there comes a time in everyone's life when he or she has to stand up for their rights, especially when they are attacked without justifyable reasons. Now for those who think that coming at me and expect a handshake better think again since I take NO prisoners.

The all my friends, Omo Eko, Cuteass, Debo, I-Man, 2old4dat, Donzman, And obviously my blood Coco29, And my Smally Mukina kiss kiss kiss kiss

To all my haters, who to hell cares, Nuff love and respect to the highest degree . But if you repent, I promise a weekend on my beautiful islands.

To all the pretenders, Gotcha!!!! Thank God, I found you guys on time,
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by OmoEko1(f): 2:52am On Jun 10, 2007
@Ayefele200
@omo eko
it's nice having u as a friend, but i advise u be lenient with users, try as much as possible to ignore them, and put them in the category the belong, i know its like a 'PAIN IN THE ASS", but some things should be left unsaid,

PLEASE DO NOTICE THIS AND SEE CHANGES
Thanks for the advice wink
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by kitaun(m): 2:37pm On Jun 10, 2007
Hmmn! Debosky, wetin be ur own sef?
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by OmoEko1(f): 6:24pm On Jun 10, 2007
no fighting on my thread

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (32)

2go Friends, Add New Users Here. / Join Singles For Marriage Whatsapp Group / How Did Your Day Go?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.