Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,987 members, 7,866,713 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 12:58 AM

Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) - Dating And Meet-up Zone (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) (22291 Views)

Poll: Who is the hottest

IBDAT: 9% (11 votes)
Youngies: 19% (23 votes)
Debosky: 27% (33 votes)
Tmoni: 7% (9 votes)
Ferlie: 7% (9 votes)
Fe-mi: 2% (3 votes)
Jbuoy: 1% (2 votes)
CHIEFOH: 24% (29 votes)
This poll has ended

Sexy Guls And Cute Guys Upload Ur Pic...looking For My Taste!!! / Mukina2, Razor, Siena, Omo Eko, Acidrop, Aisha2, Yimiton, Tnaidr / Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (32) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by kitaun(m): 7:18pm On Jun 10, 2007
DEBOSKY AND KITAUN FIGHT?

NOT IN THIS WORLD cool

MY GUY KNOWS WHAT I MEAN tongue
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by tafari(m): 8:02pm On Jun 10, 2007
where is soccerque?
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by cuteass1(f): 8:07pm On Jun 10, 2007
tafari:

where is soccerque?

Why is he disappointing me by looking for trouble sad
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by tafari(m): 8:14pm On Jun 10, 2007
princess cuteass, how are you? I hereby cease fire till further notice!
where have you been?
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by kitaun(m): 8:22pm On Jun 10, 2007
@cute-ass

ur brova looks nice and charming cheesy

maybe some chicks might want to wait for him undecided grin
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by ayefele200(m): 1:06am On Jun 11, 2007
*shakes head*
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by cuteass1(f): 2:11am On Jun 11, 2007
tafari:

princess cuteass, how are you? I hereby cease fire till further notice!
where have you been?

I've been here watching you fail and dissappoint me cry

@ kitaun

Thanks for the compliment hun, yes ooh . . applications have been rushing in, donno what to do. I even need a secetary to help me discard some, the potensial sugar-mummies are innumerable grin

Seems i'll have to tie him with a rope to myself when the time comes wink
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by ChieFoH(m): 8:01am On Jun 11, 2007
Mr Payefele
@CHIEFOH   MAYOWA, u are a disgrace to your entire generation, u are no where to be found in the agenda of breakthrough, *shakes head PITIFULLY*, my mission is complete on your side, am done with ya
DUDE shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked  I got a JOBBB? ? ?  shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked. Besides, my weekends are dedicated to two special people. . .

1. God
2. My baby wink

so go Bleep yo self, do a handstand and bunjee jump into the lagoon grin grin grin

b t w who gives this Bleep the right to call my name? angry jobless twart! angry angry snooping on my hi5 page, angry peeping tom!
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by ChieFoH(m): 8:09am On Jun 11, 2007
@ Debosky

Do i know u? ? ? shocked shocked shocked been looking at the face shocked shocked shocked . . . but the stunners would nt let me, isl 98 set ? ? ?
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by dakmanzero(m): 9:00am On Jun 11, 2007
jesus christ chiefoh are u from isl!?!?!?!?!?
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by ChieFoH(m): 10:58am On Jun 11, 2007
cheesy cheesy rEpReeSEnT- - - >'N  2  ThA  M A X !!!!! wink cool cool cool cool
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jun 11, 2007
Who is online
Omo Eko  03:46:59 PM Using the spellchecker.

I caught her red handed!

Come and war with me.

I'm a master strategist when it comes to this.
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by OmoEko1(f): 3:55pm On Jun 11, 2007
[center]Stalker[/center]

IGNOREDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by ChieFoH(m): 4:03pm On Jun 11, 2007
ooooo, shocked u see what i was saying, fynewaka, these children are learning too much from u, angry angry angry i don't like it, please leave them, let folly be embedded in their lives grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jun 11, 2007
Omo Eko:

[center]Stalker[/center]

IGNOREDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

I thought you were going to deny it.
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by OmoEko1(f): 4:17pm On Jun 11, 2007
Ignoreddddddddddddd

Next
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by Creamish(f): 4:22pm On Jun 11, 2007
undecided undecided
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jun 11, 2007
When I advise you to always use the spellchecker, you behaved as if you would not heed my advice. See you using it now. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

[size=28pt]nairaland rocks![/size]
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by kateflow(f): 4:28pm On Jun 11, 2007
fyne waka darling how u doing
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jun 11, 2007
kateflow:

fyne waka darling how u doing

Splendid! sup? long time, where've you been?
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by Creamish(f): 4:35pm On Jun 11, 2007
Fynewaka. . . . oya relax b4 ur BP rise  grin
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by kateflow(f): 4:35pm On Jun 11, 2007
yeah long time ve been busy and thanx for all the offlines messages
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by kateflow(f): 4:37pm On Jun 11, 2007
creamish u mean say fyne waka get BP ?
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jun 11, 2007
Creamish:

Fynewaka. . . . oya relax before your BP rise grin

My BP na 110/110. very perfect. grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by kateflow(f): 4:55pm On Jun 11, 2007
lol
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by ChieFoH(m): 4:57pm On Jun 11, 2007
@ kateflow,

is that campus shuttle i see behind your pic on your profile?
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by kateflow(f): 5:04pm On Jun 11, 2007
naa
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by ChieFoH(m): 5:11pm On Jun 11, 2007
nice beads tho smiley
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by kateflow(f): 6:14pm On Jun 11, 2007
thanx
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by kitaun(m): 6:22pm On Jun 11, 2007
@fynewaka

if your BP is 110/110 then best believe u have not been using the drugs[b] I GAVE You TO USE tongue  grin[/b]

@KATEFLOW

am a little uneasy about u calling a Scummie  darling undecided wink
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by Islander(f): 6:23pm On Jun 11, 2007
And Kids will[b] ALWAYS[/b] be kids.

I have some pacifiers, would distribute at your convenience,
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by kateflow(f): 6:27pm On Jun 11, 2007
kitaun be nice dont be hard on my darling

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (32)

2go Friends, Add New Users Here. / Join Singles For Marriage Whatsapp Group / How Did Your Day Go?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.