Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,997 members, 7,866,765 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 02:58 AM

Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) - Dating And Meet-up Zone (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) (22292 Views)

Poll: Who is the hottest

IBDAT: 9% (11 votes)
Youngies: 19% (23 votes)
Debosky: 27% (33 votes)
Tmoni: 7% (9 votes)
Ferlie: 7% (9 votes)
Fe-mi: 2% (3 votes)
Jbuoy: 1% (2 votes)
CHIEFOH: 24% (29 votes)
This poll has ended

Sexy Guls And Cute Guys Upload Ur Pic...looking For My Taste!!! / Mukina2, Razor, Siena, Omo Eko, Acidrop, Aisha2, Yimiton, Tnaidr / Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by Islander(f): 6:03pm On Jun 12, 2007
fynewaka:

These things don't fool Kitaun, better look for someone else to instigate in the mould of Ayefele.

Who is aiming to fool Grandad. Boy stop it. No need to lie ( or it's in your genes) You knew exactly what you told me. Anyway I am not concerned about what goes on between you two.

My concern is dealing with you,  And please again, quit this crying crap,  I am an Island girl, we ONLY cry when our parents die, for over stalemates like you.
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by kateflow(f): 6:05pm On Jun 12, 2007
sub]no more fighting oo no more war oo no more killing oo[/sub
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jun 12, 2007
I told you your Waterloo was not far from here.  grin grin grin grin

I'm sick of all these my Island is this and that. . .

Now that your cup is fool, I can see you crying tongue tongue tongue

Islander:

PS> I know how slick your kind is, so don't bring any edited stuff here and try to tie me to it. I have seen enough documentaries on BBC, CNN et al to be duped,

After watching and hearing all these, you still chose to roll with Nigerians. So what are you loudly gloating about?
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by Islander(f): 6:09pm On Jun 12, 2007
fynewaka:

I told you your Waterloo was not far from here. grin grin grin grin

I'm sick of all these my Island is this and that. . .

Now that your cup is fool, I can see you crying tongue tongue tongue

After watching and hearing all these, you still chose to roll with Nigerians. So what are you loudly gloating about?

Don't hate us for being honest citizens now.

And the best way to catch a thief is to do what( ok I just answered the latter part of your question)
Now I have some more $$ to make. but I shall be back,
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by OmoEko1(f): 6:10pm On Jun 12, 2007
[center][size=17pt]And all you gossipin backstabbin habitual haters
You're all history (hissss-to-ry)
So you can hate, or hail the Queen
But it don't matter
Cause you ain't got nuttin, for us (Islander and Omo Eko)
So as long as you live, remember this kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss[/size]
[/center]
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jun 12, 2007
@Omoeko and Islander

In nigeria, Location does not matter to us. We care zilch about your location and would not hesitate to treat your Bleep up when you derail.

How I wish you can see me sipping a bottle of chill beer here.

Sorry dudes grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by Islander(f): 6:19pm On Jun 12, 2007
fynewaka:

@Omoeko and Islander

In nigeria, Location does not matter to us. We care zilch about your location and would not hesitate to treat your mess up when you derail.

Ofcourse you care. If not why so much fraudulent activities to hustle a VISA. Please save us,
Continue sipping on your cheapass beer, who cares?
Anyway Fyne, am done with you( for now, got to make that greens sir)
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by kitaun(m): 6:22pm On Jun 12, 2007
I cant imagine what this idiotic bitch iSLANDER thinks she is, casting NAIJA IN BAD LIGHT? shocked angry

THUNDER FIRE ALL U NAIJA-HATERS grin grin
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jun 12, 2007
Fynewaka does not start what he can't finish, fighting is a part of me.

I would have loved a career in the military grin grin

I'm waiting on you two. shocked shocked

Islander:

Ofcourse you care. If not why so much fraudulent activities to hustle a VISA. Please save us,
Continue sipping on your cheapass beer, who cares?
Anyway Fyne, am done with you( for now, got to make that greens sir)

So Soon? I will be waiting for you sweetheart the foolish one.
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by Islander(f): 6:25pm On Jun 12, 2007
fynewaka:

Fynewaka does not start what he can't finish, fighting is a part of me.

I would have loved a career in the military grin grin

I'm waiting on you two. shocked shocked

So Soon? I will be waiting for you sweetheart the foolish one.

Where is your freaking originality??
You sound a scratch discarded record of Neelsel"s ( ummmmmmmmmmm. was I that influential?? WOW)
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by Islander(f): 6:30pm On Jun 12, 2007
kitaun:

I can't imagine what this idiotic bitch iSLANDER thinks she is, casting NAIJA IN BAD LIGHT? shocked angry

THUNDER FIRE ALL You NAIJA-HATERS grin grin

Told ya OLM MAN, YOUr MAMA is the most famous bitch in the entire Western part of Africa. EVer wondered why you and your other monkeys have nothing in common? ummmmmmmmmmmmm. Time for a sit-down with the old hag. Ask her to fess up Pops,
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jun 12, 2007
Islander:

Where is your freaking originality??
You sound a scratch discarded record of Neelsel"s ( ummmmmmmmmmm. was I that influential?? WOW)

Of course, you know I can't be accused of Plagiarism.

I'm a master of my own, you can attest to that, so please don't use such an obvious diversionary gimmick on me woman.
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by ayefele200(m): 6:32pm On Jun 12, 2007
fynewaka:

@Omoeko and Islander

In nigeria, Location does not matter to us. We care zilch about your location and would not hesitate to treat your mess up when you derail.

so sad and pathetic, this scammer would never retreat until he finds a victim to fall into his weak ass trap, dude u on the wrong side of the life, make ur retard father and unachieving woman u called yr MUM, proud, be mastermind of ur success and stop soliciting , IDOTIC BASTARD
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by ayefele200(m): 6:34pm On Jun 12, 2007
@kituan and fynew
  A WORD DESCRIBES YALL,

INCUBUS
  from now on i rest my case, then u will be noticed and be IGNORED, but if u insist then am ready to stab yall in the back
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jun 12, 2007
ayefele200:

so sad and pathetic, this scammer would never retreat until he finds a victim to fall into his weak ass trap, dude u on the wrong side of the life, make your retard father and unachieving woman u called yr MUM, proud, be mastermind of your success and stop soliciting , IDOTIC BASTARD

Is your father online at the moment?

Who let you out this early today?

After an hectic day at Mcdonalds, I thought you'd go to bed and rest. grin grin grin

Ain't you tired of washing dishes?
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by kitaun(m): 6:38pm On Jun 12, 2007
@OMO EKO

may I ask where your other cronies are? tongue

its only Fynewaka taking on u chaps and u aint faring any better shocked shocked

I can imagine if some other peeps would team up wiv Fyne, then u girls would be shitting in yor darned pants tongue tongue grin grin

@Islander

WHAT CAN I SAY?

U ARE DONE FOR!!!

EVERONE THINKS U ARE PARANOID!!!

WHAT A BAD FINISHING FOR SOMEONE THAT SEEMED TO HAVE STARTED WELL
cry cry cry

@Star01

why mention my name dude? must u always show off your unmitigated idiocy?
shocked
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jun 12, 2007
ayefele200:

@kituan and fynew
A WORD DESCRIBES YALL,

INCUBUS
from now on i rest my case, then u will be noticed and be IGNORED, but if u insist then am ready to stab yall in the back

Have you ever heard of the word hackneyed, trite or common place?

This incubus of yours is trite please, try some other word!
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by Islander(f): 6:41pm On Jun 12, 2007
kitaun:

@Islander

WHAT CAN I SAY?

You ARE DONE FOR!!!

EVERONE THINKS You ARE PARANOID!!!

WHAT A BAD FINISHING FOR SOMEONE THAT SEEMED TO HAVE STARTED WELL
cry cry cry

What is your point??
Look. you knew from day 1 I NEVER liked you. So spare me.
Am only Paranoid when I have to deal with the likes of you. And tell your "everyone" To kiss my beautiful Island ass. Listen up pops, they will come to my YIM with another story.[b] YOu see, they just love this Island girl, [/b]A bad finish you say? ROFLMSAO, you better watch your back and stop gazing at mine(  angry
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by OmoEko1(f): 6:42pm On Jun 12, 2007
fynewaka:

@Omoeko and Islander

How cheap does that sound undecided undecided undecided sipping on a bottle of a beer lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed, Dude be original, that was Lil Kim and piddy quote, but you changed it around.
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by ayefele200(m): 6:42pm On Jun 12, 2007
kitaun:

[@Star01

why mention my name dude? must u always show off your unmitigated idiocy?
shocked
son of a crunk hoe, i have every gad damn right to include u and ur freaking ass generation, bastard
fynewaka:

Is your father online at the moment?

Who let you out this early today?

After an hectic day at Mcdonalds, I thought you'd go to bed and rest. grin grin grin

Ain't you tired of washing dishes?
lol, dude with the little i get i can feed ur disabled dad,take him out the nursing home, tell ur mum to quit the STRIPPING THINGY, feed her till the rest of her 20 years
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jun 12, 2007
You remind me of Oyenusi, the armed rubber that was executed at the bar beach. grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by OmoEko1(f): 6:44pm On Jun 12, 2007
kitaun:

@OMO EKO

may I ask where your other cronies are? tongue

its only Fynewaka taking on u chaps and u aint faring any better shocked shocked

I can imagine if some other peeps would team up with Fyne, then u girls would be shitting in yor darned pants tongue tongue grin grin

Mr. DO I KNOW YOU undecided undecided undecided undecided, so plz keep my name out of your mouth.
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by Islander(f): 6:46pm On Jun 12, 2007
@Omo, probably Pappy needs his Insulin. Where did he go when Fyne had his bitches here earlier?LMAO.

We were too hot to handle, they have since retreated to their huts,
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jun 12, 2007
@ Ayefele

Why not come back and get a job with Mr. Biggs here in Naija grin grin grin

Omoeko please send me your father's YIM

Neelsel, I'm still waiting on you.
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by OmoEko1(f): 6:48pm On Jun 12, 2007
Islander:

@Omo, probably Pappy needs his Insulin. Where was he when Fyne has his bitches here earlier?LMAO.

We were too hot to handle, they have since retreated to their huts,
Yes oh cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy we are too hot to handle kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by Islander(f): 6:49pm On Jun 12, 2007
@Fyn fine buoy.

I am right here. I haven't gone anywhere, what are you ranting about?

Let me know when you are ready to commence, jare.
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by OmoEko1(f): 6:50pm On Jun 12, 2007
fynewaka:

Dude you are wack shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked.

[size=20pt][center]KISS MY Nigerian Beautiful Ass kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss[/center] [/size]
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by ayefele200(m): 6:50pm On Jun 12, 2007
fynewaka:

You remind me of Oyenusi, the armed rubber that was executed at the bar beach. grin grin grin grin
dude was that the bread winner in your family, so sad the fortune yall leaned on, has loomed in the lake of destrution, better don't follow his foot step or else your ending might/will be devastating

dude what about your OXFORD DICTIONARY, your father/neighbour lent it or what, am still curious ohh, abi u don return am to the owner, so pathetic
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by OmoEko1(f): 6:51pm On Jun 12, 2007
Ayefele

You are killing moi cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I can't laugh cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Don't mind him jare, Ffynefucker wants you to send him some dollar cheesy cheesy cheesy, i no blame him jare lipsrsealed lipsrsealed poor boy
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by ayefele200(m): 6:52pm On Jun 12, 2007
fynewaka:

@ Ayefele

Why not come back and get a job with Mr. Biggs here in Naija grin grin grin

Neelsel, I'm still waiting on you.u
get me ur account number, so i can send 20% of what i get in 2 weeks to ur family, but yall wont appreciate, how rather spend on STRIP club,

@omo eko
  its quite unsual today, didnt u notice this dude lost his DICTIONARY, hahhahahahhahahhaha
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by ayefele200(m): 6:53pm On Jun 12, 2007
@omo eko
its quite unsual today, didnt u notice this dude lost his DICTIONARY, hahhahahahhahahhaha
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by Islander(f): 6:53pm On Jun 12, 2007
@fyne,
I just read somewhere you refered to me as your sweetheart,
No NO NO, I promised Mama Grandbabies, NOT Grandmonkeys, Am too beautiful for your likes,

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31)

2go Friends, Add New Users Here. / Join Singles For Marriage Whatsapp Group / How Did Your Day Go?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.