Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,971 members, 7,866,650 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 10:14 PM

Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) - Dating And Meet-up Zone (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) (22290 Views)

Poll: Who is the hottest

IBDAT: 9% (11 votes)
Youngies: 19% (23 votes)
Debosky: 27% (33 votes)
Tmoni: 7% (9 votes)
Ferlie: 7% (9 votes)
Fe-mi: 2% (3 votes)
Jbuoy: 1% (2 votes)
CHIEFOH: 24% (29 votes)
This poll has ended

Sexy Guls And Cute Guys Upload Ur Pic...looking For My Taste!!! / Mukina2, Razor, Siena, Omo Eko, Acidrop, Aisha2, Yimiton, Tnaidr / Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (32) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by OmoEko1(f): 4:49pm On Jun 12, 2007
@whitelexi

fynewaka puppy dog grin grin grin grin, aka follower.

Shaking my head and feeling sorry for you cry cry cry cry
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jun 12, 2007
Omo Eko:

@whitelexi

fynewaka puppy dog grin grin grin grin, aka follower.

Shaking my head and feeling sorry for you cry cry cry cry

*The spellchecker has really been helpful to me* grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by OmoEko1(f): 4:55pm On Jun 12, 2007
@fynewaka

You have serious "Physiological Problem",better admit yourself into a psycho hospital.

Your craziness is getting out of hands now cry cry cry

@Islander

@Fynewaka, the Cutest guy on Nairaland( f.ucking NOT)
The guy is UGLY and looks rough ewwwwww, just look at the pic on his profile.
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jun 12, 2007
When I said Ayefele and Omoeko were the daftest on nairaland, little did I know there were still depths unsound in daftness that Neelsel aka Islander belonged. Sorry mama, I never mean to hur you. . .(Apologies Slim Shady) grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by OmoEko1(f): 4:57pm On Jun 12, 2007
fynewaka:

When I said Ayefele and Omoeko were the daftest on nairaland, little did I know there were still depths unsound in daftness that Neelsel aka Islander belonged. Sorry mama, I never mean to hur you. . .(Apologies Slim Shady) grin grin grin
GET HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP FASTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT, YOU ARE THE WORST LUNATICS HAVE EVER MET IN MY LIFE.
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jun 12, 2007
[size=18pt]WOman Free my YIM[/size]

You are not a psychologist. . .you'LL soon admit it wholly.

el_jay74: Told u over and over asshole
el_jay74: Neelsel doesn't cry over
el_jay74: Whimps like u
el_jay74: Where did u deduce that I am crying??
el_jay74: Please
el_jay74: Spare me
el_jay74: Don't use that psychology saghit on me
el_jay74: Yes!! I have a degree in Psychology
el_jay74: Am nOT a psychologist
el_jay74: I studied lowlives like you
el_jay74: Now get lost baboon.
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by Islander(f): 4:59pm On Jun 12, 2007
~@fyne coconut,
Where, oh! Where am I crying? Lol. Told you and your type a million times, shit like this has no effect on me. None whatsoever.

All that islanders and the rest of the world need to know about your country was made available, thanks to BBC, ABC, NBC, et al.
Now tell me something else that I don't know,
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jun 12, 2007
Omo Eko:

@fynewaka

You have serious "Physiological Problem",better admit yourself into a psycho hospital.

Your craziness is getting out of hands now cry cry cry

@Islander
The guy is UGLY and looks rough ewwwwww, just look at the pic on his profile.

Is this the compliment I should get for teaching you the rudiments of Written English? grin grin grin grin

I was about telling you what INSTIGATE means.
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by OmoEko1(f): 5:03pm On Jun 12, 2007
@fynewaka

You are trying to be slick grin grin grin **sniff sniff hummmmm I smell a snake**

Isn't it fishy how you never posted your own respond but just hers lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided undecided

You are the best coward on NAIRALAND, (dude get some ball lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed)
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jun 12, 2007
Omo Eko:

GET HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP FASTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT, YOU ARE THE WORST LUNATICS HAVE EVER MET IN MY LIFE.

So, Neelsel finally exhumed you from my Cemetary? grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by OmoEko1(f): 5:13pm On Jun 12, 2007
[size=17pt]@fynewaka( wowo+wowo=chei) lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed[/size]

UGLY MONKEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

You wowo pass Obj wink wink

Just sign off NL, and stop making a fool of yourself(best advice kiss kiss)
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by Islander(f): 5:13pm On Jun 12, 2007
fynewaka:

So, Neelsel finally exhumed you from my Cemetary? grin grin grin grin

Neelsel works ALONE( You of all persons should know that),
Anyway, I have some more $$$ to make. Keep up the pasting. I will be flooding your YIM soon again( fool complaining, there is a spam button on your pc I asssume )
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by OmoEko1(f): 5:15pm On Jun 12, 2007
Islander:

Neelsel works ALONE( You of all persons should know that),
Anyway, I have some more $$$ to make. Keep up the pasting. I will be flooding your YIM soon again( fool complaining, there is a spam button on your pc I asssume )
Offcourse he can't spam you wink wink wink, since his chicken ass likes you, between that boy loves attention
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jun 12, 2007
Omo Eko:

[size=17pt]@fynewaka( wowo+wowo=chei) lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed[/size]

UGLY MONKEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

You wowo pass Obj wink wink

Just sign off Nairaland, and stop making a fool of yourself(best advice kiss kiss)

This character has a family history of dementia. Anyway, I think my guy was correct when he asked if your father was online. I see its better I chat with him, he may be able to understand me.

Omo Eko:

@fynewaka

You are trying to be slick grin grin grin **sniff sniff hummmmm I smell a snake**

Isn't it fishy how you never posted your own respond but just hers lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided undecided

You are the best coward on NAIRALAND, (dude get some ball lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed)

Whatever this means to you. I thought your grammer has improved. grin grin grin

Omo Eko:

Offcourse he can't spam you wink wink wink, because his chicken ass likes you, between that boy loves attention

Can't you make use of your senses that this fynewaka isn't in the mood to reply those IMs. Id on't want you anymore. Get that into your thick skull! It's over between us. Flee from my YIM woman. grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by whitelexi(m): 5:23pm On Jun 12, 2007
Lol  grin grin grin grin grin

[size=18pt]Bring the thread down[/size]

I'll get seun to witness as we humble some loud mouth who only know how to talk.  I particularly like that line that talks of her profession: i'm a spell checking english pathologist grin grin grin grin
Wonderful!!! It sounds like, "i'm the senior presidential housemaid's daughter! grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by Islander(f): 5:24pm On Jun 12, 2007
fynewaka:

You see, and Ayefele and Omoeko both have something that you are whimping about, They have Neelsel as their friend, Sorry, I don't roll with mongrels, I told you so, please stop making  a mockery of yourself here,
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by OmoEko1(f): 5:26pm On Jun 12, 2007
@fynewaka

[center][size=17pt]Kiss my black fine ass kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss[/size] [/center]
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by Islander(f): 5:28pm On Jun 12, 2007
whitelexi:

Lol grin grin grin grin grin

[size=18pt]Bring the thread down[/size]

I particularly like that line that talks of her profession: i'm a spell checking english pathologist grin grin grin grin
Wonderful!!! It sounds like, "i'm the senior presidential housemaid's daughter! grin grin grin

Yes gay, guess what? I am still in a legal profession, unlike you scammer, Your asses would soon be locked away, where your new role would be another prisoner's bitch,
Come I was waiting for your ass a long time. You came here instigating, so now let's get this rolling.
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by whitelexi(m): 5:31pm On Jun 12, 2007
Naaaa, We aint getting nothing rolling, If u were in front of me, i'd physically kick your ass until u have none of it left. Your power na for mouth just like omoeko, well, i'm sorry, i don't have the energy to waste spitting. grin

Goodnite everyone, work don finish for today grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by OmoEko1(f): 5:38pm On Jun 12, 2007
Laughing my ass off

CHICKEN CHICKEN cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy, oya start running before Islander get your ass.

PUNK grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by Islander(f): 5:40pm On Jun 12, 2007
whitelexi:

Naaaa, We aint getting nothing rolling, If u were in front of me, i'd physically kick your ass until u have none of it left. Your power na for mouth just like omoeko, well, i'm sorry, i don't have the energy to waste spitting. grin

refugee, kick my ass? You have not a clue who the fark you are messing with.  Continue to scream like a pussy, because illegals are closely monitored in the West. you kick, slap, punch, etc, and your ass is on the next ferrry heading to your village.

@fynewaka who wants you?? boy u must be out of your cotton picking mind. I promised Mama Grandbabies, not Grandmonkeys.
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jun 12, 2007
Omo Eko:

@fynewaka

[center][size=17pt]Kiss my black fine ass kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss[/size] [/center]

You still haven't answered if Daddy or Mummy is online at the moment. I'm patiently waiting for your response.

Islander:

You see, and Ayefele and Omoeko both have something that you are whimping about, They have Neelsel as their friend, Sorry, I don't roll with mongrels, I told you so, please stop making  a mockery of yourself here,

Only yesterday you said Ayefele wasn't your friend. You double speaking idiot.

Islander:

Yes gay, guess what? I am still in a legal profession, unlike you scammer, Your asses would soon be locked away, where your new role would be another prisoner's bitch,
Come I was waiting for your ass a long time. You came here instigating, so now let's get this rolling.

You know what? It takes too to tango! I must come from a country of very smart and Intelligent young men who could swindle gullible morons like you. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by kitaun(m): 5:41pm On Jun 12, 2007
na wa o . . . . shocked shocked grin grin

someone's biscuit has been seized o tongue

neelsel, stop crying naw? grin grin
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by kitaun(m): 5:43pm On Jun 12, 2007
its really interesting how things pan out on Nairaland grin grin

seun, I HAIL O!

@WHITELEXI

SSUP BOBO?
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by Islander(f): 5:45pm On Jun 12, 2007
kitaun:

na wa o . . . . shocked shocked grin grin

someone's biscuit has been seized o tongue

neelsel, stop crying naw? grin grin

Show me old man where am I crying? you man f.uck truck. you went soliciting and made only $1000 naira (how much is that in US$$$ again)

@Low-life Fynewaka.
Ayefele isn't my friend, STAR is,  what's your point?

Stop whimping Neelsel doesn't roll with anything or anyone darker than her pocket books or stilettoes,
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by Islander(f): 5:49pm On Jun 12, 2007
@fyne
boy I had you investigated long before now. So don't be shocked at my sudden changed towards you. It was coming crab. You said it yourself, many times when you disturbed my YIM even after seeing ( I am NOT in the Mood for chatting, PLEASE).
I was just waiting for the opportuned time to drop you,

Then when you made it known that you are extending the "Devil's Handshake" to your grandpa Kitaun, made it all even worse.

So please What are you whining about
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by OmoEko1(f): 5:50pm On Jun 12, 2007
fynewaka:

You still haven't answered if Daddy or Mummy is online at the moment. I'm patiently waiting for your response.

Oh yea about the job vacancy lipsrsealed cheesy

My parents said they can only hire you as an[b] "HOUSEBOY"[/b], that is the best they can offer you right now.
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jun 12, 2007
Islander:

Show me old man where am I crying? you man f.uck truck. you went soliciting and made only $1000 naira (how much is that in US$$$ again)

@Low-life Fynewaka.
Ayefele isn't my friend, STAR is, what's your point?

Stop whimping Neelsel doesn't roll with anything or anyone darker than her pockey books or stilettoes,

I now see I've been dealing with a severe mental case. You've forgotten telling me Star is Ayefele? Do you need the proof? You refused listening to fynewaka, you decided to follow juvenile deliquents like Omoeko and Ayefele who never cease to remind me of that notorious armed rubber Oyenusi that was executed at the bar beach.

I know you are regretting this. Poor girl.
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by kateflow(f): 5:54pm On Jun 12, 2007
wats happening here
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by Islander(f): 5:55pm On Jun 12, 2007
fynewaka:

I now see I've been dealing with a severe mental case. You've forgotten telling me Star is Ayefele? Do you need the proof? You refused listening to fynewaka, you decided to follow juvenile deliquents like Omoeko and Ayefele who never cease to remind me of that notorious armed rubber Oyenusi that was executed at the bar beach.

I know you are regretting this. Poor girl.

Show me where I told you STAR is Ayefele,  Bring it and make me ashamed.ONly someone with their head stuck up their ass wouldn't have known who Ayefele was.

Regretting what fool? Am apalled, YOu of all persons know I am no respector of persons, neither do I fear anyone. So please bring your proof and come.

Listen to you? And who are you again?

PS> I know how slick your kind is, so don't bring any edited stuff here and try to tie me to it. I have seen enough documentaries on BBC, CNN et al to be duped,
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by Iman3(m): 5:57pm On Jun 12, 2007
whitelexi:

Naaaa, We aint getting nothing rolling, If u were in front of me, i'd physically kick your ass until u have none of it left.

Physically kick her?  Ok. . .like your dad used to do to your mum  grin
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jun 12, 2007
Omo Eko:

Oh yea about the job vacancy lipsrsealed cheesy

My parents said they can only hire you as an[b] "HOUSEBOY"[/b], that is the best they can offer you right now.

Are they online now? I need to chat with them, your shallow brain can't comprehend my grammer usage. How educated are your parents? Let me know if I would have to condescend.

Then when you made it known that you are extending the "Devil's Handshake" to your grandpa Kitaun, made it all even worse.

These things don't fool Kitaun, better look for someone else to instigate in the mould of Ayefele.

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (32)

2go Friends, Add New Users Here. / Join Singles For Marriage Whatsapp Group / How Did Your Day Go?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.