Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:17 AM

Photos: Check Out Toke Makinwa's Sexy Look To Rita Dominic's Birthday Party - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: Check Out Toke Makinwa's Sexy Look To Rita Dominic's Birthday Party (50982 Views)

Ini Edo's Sexy Dress To Rita Dominic's 44th Birthday Party (Photos) / Check Out Toke Makinwa After Surgery Back View That Got Fans Talking / Photos From Rita Dominic Birthday Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Check Out Toke Makinwa's Sexy Look To Rita Dominic's Birthday Party by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jul 14, 2019
OgogoroFreak:
A dog's prick is supposed to stand at the sight of a female human? Guy, use your brain nau angry

Thanks for letting me know that grin
Re: Photos: Check Out Toke Makinwa's Sexy Look To Rita Dominic's Birthday Party by ArticleBeast: 2:40pm On Jul 14, 2019
OladimejiRufai:
Trying so hard to be sexy when your body cannot even cause the dick of a dog to rise or stand firm?

This girl might not know she is not achieving her aim. Trying to look appealing but hey... her fallen heroes, bleached body and disgusting fake asses would not let her.

Oh! I forgot. How can she realize it when her brain has followed the direction of her slippers breast and fallen as well? angry

And this one wants to date Anthony Joshua grin When they get to da other room, 30 minutes, his dick will still not rise grin

Nonsense and the person above me angry
Na ur type go pour before she off clothes...abi no be u again cumrade

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Check Out Toke Makinwa's Sexy Look To Rita Dominic's Birthday Party by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jul 14, 2019
ArticleBeast:
Na ur type go pour before she off clothes...abi no be u again cumrade

Re: Photos: Check Out Toke Makinwa's Sexy Look To Rita Dominic's Birthday Party by Proffdada: 2:49pm On Jul 14, 2019
PVC Wearing hoeman
Re: Photos: Check Out Toke Makinwa's Sexy Look To Rita Dominic's Birthday Party by TemmyT002(m): 2:52pm On Jul 14, 2019
She looks dangerous

1 Like

Re: Photos: Check Out Toke Makinwa's Sexy Look To Rita Dominic's Birthday Party by Duggedised12(f): 2:57pm On Jul 14, 2019
She looks good,that dress and wig is fire,her stylist knows their job.
Re: Photos: Check Out Toke Makinwa's Sexy Look To Rita Dominic's Birthday Party by Legendguru: 3:07pm On Jul 14, 2019
oh
Re: Photos: Check Out Toke Makinwa's Sexy Look To Rita Dominic's Birthday Party by WeRblessed(f): 3:11pm On Jul 14, 2019
[quote author=RiyadhGoddess post=80248140]Beautiful. The spiritual controls the physical. Whenever there's a loss in the physical, there's a corresponding attack in the spiritual realms.
Good Morning FAMily, Happy Sunday To You All! Read

So right now you think you make sense. Continue fooling yourself. The reason Nigeria remains stagnant. Bullcrap!
Re: Photos: Check Out Toke Makinwa's Sexy Look To Rita Dominic's Birthday Party by aleeyus(m): 3:23pm On Jul 14, 2019
OgogoroFreak:
A dog's prick is supposed to stand at the sight of a female human? Guy, use your brain nau angry

Even me wey dey high all the time sef come get sense pass you.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photos: Check Out Toke Makinwa's Sexy Look To Rita Dominic's Birthday Party by tfash96(m): 3:31pm On Jul 14, 2019
What's sexy about this "dog" ..My black Cock is finding it difficult to rise local man is not pleased at all

If u said this is sexy if u now see crazy Nicki Minaj nko I bet u will say extra sexiest

Sexy my foot

Re: Photos: Check Out Toke Makinwa's Sexy Look To Rita Dominic's Birthday Party by iceking18: 3:31pm On Jul 14, 2019
God bless ur mother
Re: Photos: Check Out Toke Makinwa's Sexy Look To Rita Dominic's Birthday Party by EkunKekere: 3:41pm On Jul 14, 2019
The spiritual controls the physical? In Makinwa's case, everything you see is the result of aristo money and "fair and lovely" grin

RiyadhGoddess:
Beautiful. The spiritual controls the physical. Whenever there's a loss in the physical, there's a corresponding attack in the spiritual realms.
Good Morning FAMily, Happy Sunday To You All! Read my signature
Re: Photos: Check Out Toke Makinwa's Sexy Look To Rita Dominic's Birthday Party by Amarabae(f): 3:43pm On Jul 14, 2019
Hot!
Go get them baby kiss
Re: Photos: Check Out Toke Makinwa's Sexy Look To Rita Dominic's Birthday Party by AnthonyAk(m): 4:22pm On Jul 14, 2019
OladimejiRufai:
Trying so hard to be sexy when your body cannot even cause the dick of a dog to rise or stand firm?

This girl might not know she is not achieving her aim. Trying to look appealing but hey... her fallen heroes, bleached body and disgusting fake asses would not let her.

Oh! I forgot. How can she realize it when her brain has followed the direction of her slippers breast and fallen as well? angry

And this one wants to date Anthony Joshua grin When they get to da other room, 30 minutes, his dick will still not rise grin

E pain am oh. It's okay if u can't get these type of girls, they come with head ache. Just look at her, can u imagine the upkeep? If you had to go out together to the birthday u gas follow represent and sometimes the pussy isn't that good.

They look good on your arm, and smell so nice, soft skin and yes they like men like us with money
Re: Photos: Check Out Toke Makinwa's Sexy Look To Rita Dominic's Birthday Party by obowunmi(m): 4:40pm On Jul 14, 2019
Ify05:
Toke was at Rita Dominic's birthday party and she looked amazing in her Leather see-through little black dress.

See more here https://thickmatch.com/photos-check-toke-makinwas-sexy-look-rita-dominics-birthday-party/

Toke should be in South Africa.
Re: Photos: Check Out Toke Makinwa's Sexy Look To Rita Dominic's Birthday Party by Misblah(f): 5:03pm On Jul 14, 2019
OladimejiRufai:

Abeg shut up joor�
Re: Photos: Check Out Toke Makinwa's Sexy Look To Rita Dominic's Birthday Party by Misblah(f): 5:06pm On Jul 14, 2019
Aidejay:
is there nobody that u are incapable of hating and bashing
I tire! The hate in this guy is toxic!

1 Like

Re: Photos: Check Out Toke Makinwa's Sexy Look To Rita Dominic's Birthday Party by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jul 14, 2019
Misblah:
Abeg shut up joor�

But do you realise I am your daddy?? angry

Your daddy should shut up angry

You are ill-mannered! Daddy will teach you a leason angry

Re: Photos: Check Out Toke Makinwa's Sexy Look To Rita Dominic's Birthday Party by DrMuzungu(m): 5:27pm On Jul 14, 2019
Where is the Garri gang when you need them the most?
Re: Photos: Check Out Toke Makinwa's Sexy Look To Rita Dominic's Birthday Party by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jul 14, 2019
AnthonyAk:

E pain am oh. It's okay if u can't get these type of girls, they come with head ache. Just look at her, can u imagine the upkeep? If you had to go out together to the birthday u gas follow represent and sometimes the pussy isn't that good.

They look good on your arm, and smell so nice, soft skin and yes they like men like us with money

grin grin

Man, I will tell you something.

If I have to choose between staying single till death and marrying this Toke for free, I will rush to embrace the option of being single till death and push Toke into a major road to be crushed by the coming vehicles. That is if I am free to commit such crime.

You heard that?

Now, get out of my mention and outta my life angry

grin

1 Like

Re: Photos: Check Out Toke Makinwa's Sexy Look To Rita Dominic's Birthday Party by pyro62(m): 5:46pm On Jul 14, 2019
OladimejiRufai:

Please do not tell me you want to be defending that over-wide oil well-sized pussy possessing girl?

For what na? She has nothing to offer you except fake and fixed body and possibly an expired and rusting pussy. You will not enjoy it one bit angry In fact, you may end of visiting the toilet like 72 times in 3 days after tasting it.

So beware angry

As regards your question, my answer is YOU. Or have I bashed you before angry

And Emperor Imes is another person grin

Take and goan finish yourself in the bathroom with that picture.. You'll still have more dignity than a rapist.. Pretender

Re: Photos: Check Out Toke Makinwa's Sexy Look To Rita Dominic's Birthday Party by Lovelyn451(f): 5:47pm On Jul 14, 2019
she's forcing it, trying too hard, this is why I like Linda and Genny, always looking calm
Re: Photos: Check Out Toke Makinwa's Sexy Look To Rita Dominic's Birthday Party by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jul 14, 2019
pyro62:

Take and goan finish yourself in the bathroom with that picture.. You'll still have more dignity than a rapist.. Pretender

grin grin grin grin

You people will not kill me ooo grin grin

So I cannot say my mind in peace again? I no even know Toke get fans like this grin

Re: Photos: Check Out Toke Makinwa's Sexy Look To Rita Dominic's Birthday Party by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jul 14, 2019
Lovelyn451:
she's forcing it, trying too hard, this is why I like Linda and Genny, always looking calm

Abi oo grin

But people have been on my neck on this thread for saying that grin
Re: Photos: Check Out Toke Makinwa's Sexy Look To Rita Dominic's Birthday Party by Legendguru: 6:27pm On Jul 14, 2019
old slay cargos
Re: Photos: Check Out Toke Makinwa's Sexy Look To Rita Dominic's Birthday Party by Origin(f): 6:31pm On Jul 14, 2019
Digitally enhanced photos.

The real Toke was obvious on her birthday when people took pictures of her with their phones.

That why some celebs dont want people taking their pictures with phones.

Yes she looks good but the pics have been enhanced.
Re: Photos: Check Out Toke Makinwa's Sexy Look To Rita Dominic's Birthday Party by OdefaGirl(f): 7:29pm On Jul 14, 2019
She looks good though.
Re: Photos: Check Out Toke Makinwa's Sexy Look To Rita Dominic's Birthday Party by Kingbarbie01(f): 7:49pm On Jul 14, 2019
Aidejay:
is there nobody that u are incapable of hating and bashing
hmmmm
Re: Photos: Check Out Toke Makinwa's Sexy Look To Rita Dominic's Birthday Party by COMPAQ(m): 9:48pm On Jul 14, 2019
She's looking like plastic now....
Re: Photos: Check Out Toke Makinwa's Sexy Look To Rita Dominic's Birthday Party by frozen70(f): 10:15pm On Jul 14, 2019
Does this woman shops dresses for every occasion ❓
Re: Photos: Check Out Toke Makinwa's Sexy Look To Rita Dominic's Birthday Party by solofresh(m): 10:17pm On Jul 14, 2019
Honestly she looks like a cockroach very irritating fellow
Re: Photos: Check Out Toke Makinwa's Sexy Look To Rita Dominic's Birthday Party by meobizy(f): 3:56am On Jul 13, 2020
The best type of Yoruba woman is any slutty-looking one.

(1) (2) (Reply)

9 Male Celebrities That Killed The Agbada Swag In 2015-adonis3 / Adenike Adebisi Dies Ahead Of Her 50th Birthday While Pregnant With First Child / Tracy And Treasure Daniels Butts Enlarged With Photoshop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.