Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

This Is Why You Are Not Making Sales On Social Media - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / This Is Why You Are Not Making Sales On Social Media (13036 Views)

This Is Why Your Business Is Not Making Sales / Working Strategy For Constant Sales On Clickbank/Jvzoo/Warr+ Check Out And Learn / "Dangote Did Not Become A Billionaire By Typing Amen On Social Media" (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Why You Are Not Making Sales On Social Media by Timagex(m): 3:51pm On Jul 15, 2019
Intelligentdude:
I think it is not really about the platform you like but more about where your prospects can be found. This is all in the sales funnel process. I fot instance prefer whatsap to Telegram but last year I spent most of my time on Telegram because it was the platform most of my business associates were and still are using. It is all about going to where you ideal buyers are.
. That's true. Can you guide me on how to setup the Facebook page sir? I will appreciate..
Re: This Is Why You Are Not Making Sales On Social Media by karlboss: 4:19pm On Jul 15, 2019
smiley
Re: This Is Why You Are Not Making Sales On Social Media by Intelligentdude(m): 9:18pm On Jul 15, 2019
It is quite easy.

To create a Page:
Go to facebook.com/pages/create.
Click to choose a Page type.
Fill out the required information.
Click Continue and follow the on-screen instructions.
Note: Anyone can create a Page, but only official representatives can create a Page for an organization, business, brand or public figure.
Timagex:
. That's true. Can you guide me on how to setup the Facebook page sir? I will appreciate..
Re: This Is Why You Are Not Making Sales On Social Media by Timagex(m): 9:30pm On Jul 15, 2019
Intelligentdude:
It is quite easy.

To create a Page:
Go to facebook.com/pages/create.
Click to choose a Page type.
Fill out the required information.
Click Continue and follow the on-screen instructions.
Note: Anyone can create a Page, but only official representatives can create a Page for an organization, business, brand or public figure.
. I will do that. I'm really grateful sir...
Re: This Is Why You Are Not Making Sales On Social Media by AutoMoTech(m): 9:47pm On Jul 15, 2019
Intelligentdude:
Most people feel knowing how to advertise on Facebook/Instagram is all there is to know about Digital Marketing which is actually wrong. That is just an aspect of Digital Marketing known as Social Media Marketing. We have other areas of Digital Marketing which include Content Marketing,Google Ads,Customer Avatart,Sales Funnel,Email Marketing etc. The first thing I would like to know before giving my counsel is to know the kind of Business you are into. This to a large extent will determine the kind of target audience you are looking at. The OP is good in targeting ads,SEO content writing and other areas of digital Marketing.
Kind of business is automobile repairs and sales. Planning to launch tho
Re: This Is Why You Are Not Making Sales On Social Media by Intelligentdude(m): 5:25am On Jul 16, 2019
Timagex:
. I will do that. I'm really grateful sir...
You are welcome. After creating your page you will need to boost it so as to have more members in your community.
Re: This Is Why You Are Not Making Sales On Social Media by Intelligentdude(m): 5:27am On Jul 16, 2019
AutoMoTech:

Kind of business is automobile repairs and sales. Planning to launch tho
Okay. Nice one.
Facebook and Instagram platforms are ideal for this kind of business. I will advice you create a Facebook Page and also an Instagram Business Page(if you don’t have one already).
These can be one of your channels to drive traffic to you.
You might also need a creative content writer who will put you out there.
Re: This Is Why You Are Not Making Sales On Social Media by Brooke60(f): 9:24am On Jul 16, 2019
I can see that many people are struggling with their businesses having a solid social media presence judging from the people contacting me.

As part of my way of giving back to the community, I want to help 5 businesses get an online presence.

Kindly note that terms and conditions apply and I will guide the selected 5 individuals. If you are interested, send me a message on Whatsapp telling me about the business you want to boost its online presence and how you think this will help the business.
Re: This Is Why You Are Not Making Sales On Social Media by Timagex(m): 9:28am On Jul 16, 2019
Intelligentdude:
You are welcome. After creating your page you will need to boost it so as to have more members in your community.
. How do I go about the boosting?
Re: This Is Why You Are Not Making Sales On Social Media by Brooke60(f): 9:42am On Jul 16, 2019
Timagex:
You can pay someone to do this for you if you can't do it. It's a Skill.
Re: This Is Why You Are Not Making Sales On Social Media by Brooke60(f): 9:42am On Jul 16, 2019
Dmus4love10, please send your mail to misolakhemmy@gmail.com
Re: This Is Why You Are Not Making Sales On Social Media by Intelligentdude(m): 10:46am On Jul 16, 2019
Timagex:
What I will share with you is the general boosting. To get leads,you need more than just the boosting,you need a well defined customer Avatar/targeting. The OP @Brook60 should be able to do that for you.
To create a boosted post:

Go to your Facebook Page.
Find the post you want to boost.
Select Boost Post. You can find it in the bottom-right corner of your post. Note: If you are unable to select Boost Post, boosting may be unavailable for this post.

Fill in the details for your ad. We'll automatically use images and text from your post, but you can choose the following details:
Audience: Choose a recommended audience or create a new audience based on specific traits.
Total Budget: Select a recommended budget or provide a custom budget.
Duration: Select one of the suggested time frames or provide a specific end date.
Payment Method: Review your payment method. If you need to, you can change or update your payment method.

When you're done, select Boost.
Re: This Is Why You Are Not Making Sales On Social Media by Intelligentdude(m): 10:46am On Jul 16, 2019
Spot on
Brooke60:

Re: This Is Why You Are Not Making Sales On Social Media by Intelligentdude(m): 10:47am On Jul 16, 2019
Wow. Great one. This is a nice gesture OP. Kudos to the 5 individuals who will be selected.
Brooke60:
I can see that many people are struggling with their businesses having a solid social media presence judging from the people contacting me.

As part of my way of giving back to the community, I want to help 5 businesses get an online presence.

Kindly note that terms and conditions apply and I will guide the selected 5 individuals. If you are interested, send me a message on Whatsapp telling me about the business you want to boost its online presence and how you think this will help the business.
Re: This Is Why You Are Not Making Sales On Social Media by ziziangel(m): 4:13pm On Jul 16, 2019
Golden tips!
Re: This Is Why You Are Not Making Sales On Social Media by Timagex(m): 7:56pm On Jul 16, 2019
Intelligentdude:
What I will share with you is the general boosting. To get leads,you need more than just the boosting,you need a well defined customer Avatar/targeting. The OP @Brook60 should be able to do that for you.
To create a boosted post:

Go to your Facebook Page.
Find the post you want to boost.
Select Boost Post. You can find it in the bottom-right corner of your post. Note: If you are unable to select Boost Post, boosting may be unavailable for this post.

Fill in the details for your ad. We'll automatically use images and text from your post, but you can choose the following details:
Audience: Choose a recommended audience or create a new audience based on specific traits.
Total Budget: Select a recommended budget or provide a custom budget.
Duration: Select one of the suggested time frames or provide a specific end date.
Payment Method: Review your payment method. If you need to, you can change or update your payment method.

When you're done, select Boost.
. Waooo!! Such a process. Many thanks boss. I'll be on it and get back to you sir.
Re: This Is Why You Are Not Making Sales On Social Media by Timagex(m): 7:56pm On Jul 16, 2019
Brooke60:

. Do you have the skill?
Re: This Is Why You Are Not Making Sales On Social Media by Intelligentdude(m): 5:48am On Jul 17, 2019
You are welcome. Goodmorning
Timagex:
. Waooo!! Such a process. Many thanks boss. I'll be on it and get back to you sir.
Re: This Is Why You Are Not Making Sales On Social Media by Kenni700(m): 7:43am On Jul 17, 2019
Re: This Is Why You Are Not Making Sales On Social Media by Brooke60(f): 8:50am On Jul 17, 2019
Timagex:
. Do you have the skill?
yes, I am a digital marketer
Re: This Is Why You Are Not Making Sales On Social Media by tosinosam(m): 11:49am On Jul 17, 2019
Brooke60:
yes, I am a digital marketer
Are u for real?? shocked
Re: This Is Why You Are Not Making Sales On Social Media by Brooke60(f): 2:31pm On Sep 21, 2019
Hello right there
Re: This Is Why You Are Not Making Sales On Social Media by Brooke60(f): 2:31pm On Sep 21, 2019
Thinking of making sales? Let's talk
Come and beat your competitors with Strategy that will work
Re: This Is Why You Are Not Making Sales On Social Media by Brooke60(f): 5:53am On Sep 23, 2019
Good Morning Business People.
Re: This Is Why You Are Not Making Sales On Social Media by Brooke60(f): 4:31pm On Oct 11, 2019
This is interesting

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

U.S's Binance Probe Expands To Examine Possible Insider Trading / Castor Seed Seller / How To Buy Etherium In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.