Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:19 AM

6 Containers Of Poisonous Tomato Paste Arrive Nigeria From Iran - Customs - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 6 Containers Of Poisonous Tomato Paste Arrive Nigeria From Iran - Customs (29165 Views)

Customs Intercepts Bags Of Poisonous Rice In Ogun State (Photos) / Delta: Dead Child Tied On A Girl's Back For "Feeding Him With Poisonous Leaf" / 25 Containers Of Expired Rice In Tin Can Island Intercepted By Customs (2) (3) (4)

Re: 6 Containers Of Poisonous Tomato Paste Arrive Nigeria From Iran - Customs by jimharry21(m): 10:23pm On Jul 14, 2019
Iran of all places? Are you sure those things are not uranium and nitrogen bomb?
Re: 6 Containers Of Poisonous Tomato Paste Arrive Nigeria From Iran - Customs by LowerPriceData0(m): 10:23pm On Jul 14, 2019
SpecialAdviser:
This may still be another propaganda on the ongoing Shitte vs Sunni Muslim fight.

Lol... They are telling Federal Government to free Zakzaky
Re: 6 Containers Of Poisonous Tomato Paste Arrive Nigeria From Iran - Customs by SammyTJack: 10:24pm On Jul 14, 2019
Imagine they managed to slip pass dem
4 dozen wud be dead by de first week
Re: 6 Containers Of Poisonous Tomato Paste Arrive Nigeria From Iran - Customs by Temptee101(m): 10:24pm On Jul 14, 2019
Before nko

When we import coaches, President jubril, herdsmen etc...why won't we import tomatoes

Customs forming seriousness until their hands are greased.

God punish buhari
Re: 6 Containers Of Poisonous Tomato Paste Arrive Nigeria From Iran - Customs by nicepoker101(m): 10:29pm On Jul 14, 2019
Mutemenot:
With the large fertile land we have in this country we still import tomatoes ..
If only herdsmen will allow farmers to enjoy their venture.
Re: 6 Containers Of Poisonous Tomato Paste Arrive Nigeria From Iran - Customs by nicepoker101(m): 10:30pm On Jul 14, 2019
Nukilia:
Why the loud noise? Everyday Nigerians drink litres of expired coke, fanta, sprite gala. .. grin grin grin Just tell me one food that is not expired in this country undecided
Garri grin
Re: 6 Containers Of Poisonous Tomato Paste Arrive Nigeria From Iran - Customs by Isoduwa(m): 10:33pm On Jul 14, 2019
Nukilia:
Why the loud noise? Everyday Nigerians drink litres of expired coke, fanta, sprite gala. .. grin grin grin Just tell me one food that is not expired in this country undecided

Beans
Re: 6 Containers Of Poisonous Tomato Paste Arrive Nigeria From Iran - Customs by apureclient(m): 10:35pm On Jul 14, 2019
Mutemenot:
bros this thing dey weak me...
How can we be importing tomato paste ah ah na angry
Re: 6 Containers Of Poisonous Tomato Paste Arrive Nigeria From Iran - Customs by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jul 14, 2019
Mutemenot:
Gbanmmmm cool cool cool
Re: 6 Containers Of Poisonous Tomato Paste Arrive Nigeria From Iran - Customs by Sachiopropty(m): 10:40pm On Jul 14, 2019
False News
Re: 6 Containers Of Poisonous Tomato Paste Arrive Nigeria From Iran - Customs by Solidkay(m): 10:44pm On Jul 14, 2019
sulasa07:
We eat expired gala,drink expired yoghurt,use expired tyres,expired blocks to build our houses and we no sick or die.
Even this expired Tomato pastes looks fresh than most tomato paste in this Nigeria, make them dash me 1 container if I no go eat or sell am.

I know many hypocrites will come here and castigate what you just said,
But in real sence of the current situation in Nigeria you've painstakingly outlined the everyday life of an average Nigerian.
Re: 6 Containers Of Poisonous Tomato Paste Arrive Nigeria From Iran - Customs by Calismart(m): 10:47pm On Jul 14, 2019
oluwamaich:
Haahaaaa
All weapon fashioned against our digestive system shall miss target.
Wardafuck We importing ordinary tomato from Iran
It have do
The thing tire me
Re: 6 Containers Of Poisonous Tomato Paste Arrive Nigeria From Iran - Customs by WhoDoWeBlame: 10:48pm On Jul 14, 2019
nototribalist:
I smell lies, Iran has been on suspension for months now, corrupt Fulani NPA and Custom try another lie

Propaganda news, anything to paint Shites black.

If you know you know
With the amount of sanctions placed on iran by the u.s,i also find this news incredible.
Re: 6 Containers Of Poisonous Tomato Paste Arrive Nigeria From Iran - Customs by saajus: 11:01pm On Jul 14, 2019
Why are doing this to ourselves. Government no send us, we are also harming each other
Re: 6 Containers Of Poisonous Tomato Paste Arrive Nigeria From Iran - Customs by mrZENographer: 11:04pm On Jul 14, 2019
BigBrother9ja:
Lies

Foolish bloggers

How is this lies? Where's your proof.
You guys just stirring controversy anyhow.
Re: 6 Containers Of Poisonous Tomato Paste Arrive Nigeria From Iran - Customs by lereinter(m): 11:08pm On Jul 14, 2019
One day Iran will use nig to test her nuclear weapons
Re: 6 Containers Of Poisonous Tomato Paste Arrive Nigeria From Iran - Customs by lomprico(m): 11:12pm On Jul 14, 2019
And it will still find its way into the country undecided
Re: 6 Containers Of Poisonous Tomato Paste Arrive Nigeria From Iran - Customs by itchie: 11:13pm On Jul 14, 2019
You will still corrupt custom officials that will help them get the poisoned tomatoes into the markets
Re: 6 Containers Of Poisonous Tomato Paste Arrive Nigeria From Iran - Customs by sapientia(m): 11:14pm On Jul 14, 2019
Did we finally manufacture pencil?
Re: 6 Containers Of Poisonous Tomato Paste Arrive Nigeria From Iran - Customs by ridbell01(m): 11:46pm On Jul 14, 2019
Mutemenot:
if government ban it now children of hate and perdition we start wailing
Re: 6 Containers Of Poisonous Tomato Paste Arrive Nigeria From Iran - Customs by Charly68: 12:00am On Jul 15, 2019
Why are all these Islamic nations so wicked ?
Re: 6 Containers Of Poisonous Tomato Paste Arrive Nigeria From Iran - Customs by mchc1001: 12:34am On Jul 15, 2019
So this Shiites and Sunnis Moslem war in Nigeria done reach this level?, this is just a question, if someone can help me and answer this question
Re: 6 Containers Of Poisonous Tomato Paste Arrive Nigeria From Iran - Customs by Nobody: 12:41am On Jul 15, 2019
Upon d home grown tomatoes rotten away in our local markets so we still import tomatoes? Is it tomatoes paste dat we cant produce again? Dis country funny sha.
Re: 6 Containers Of Poisonous Tomato Paste Arrive Nigeria From Iran - Customs by Winner4Life: 1:41am On Jul 15, 2019
Na wao.
This na poverty cause am?
If you want a better life, see my signature below..
Re: 6 Containers Of Poisonous Tomato Paste Arrive Nigeria From Iran - Customs by omosuper(m): 2:29am On Jul 15, 2019
Any time Dangote group wants to enter market with new product like this, that is when Nigerians will be hearing 'poisonous this and fake that'. Indomie noodles,salt and etc come to mind.The same old method.
Re: 6 Containers Of Poisonous Tomato Paste Arrive Nigeria From Iran - Customs by Drekaz(m): 3:33am On Jul 15, 2019
Mutemenot:

And some people are still shouting God bless Nigeria.
Which other blessings is left that we dont have?
Oil full everywhere, arable and wonderfully productive farmlands full ground, still nothing to show for it.
God has already left us to our fate abeg.
Re: 6 Containers Of Poisonous Tomato Paste Arrive Nigeria From Iran - Customs by donprinyo(m): 6:34am On Jul 15, 2019
Sunni and shiite fight. Nothing concern me
Re: 6 Containers Of Poisonous Tomato Paste Arrive Nigeria From Iran - Customs by Truthbites: 6:48am On Jul 15, 2019
Misleading headline. Why not say expired tin tomatoes in town..? I thought oyibos added lots of poison to each pack of tin tomatoes to kill us all because they are tired of shitty hole guys. ..
Re: 6 Containers Of Poisonous Tomato Paste Arrive Nigeria From Iran - Customs by aspiring44: 7:02am On Jul 15, 2019
A very good move by the Customs.

Proactive .
Re: 6 Containers Of Poisonous Tomato Paste Arrive Nigeria From Iran - Customs by mildflame: 7:03am On Jul 15, 2019
Mutemenot:

Biafra herdsmen will NEVER stop importation
Re: 6 Containers Of Poisonous Tomato Paste Arrive Nigeria From Iran - Customs by willieguy: 7:19am On Jul 15, 2019
Mutemenot:
how many have you cultivated?
Re: 6 Containers Of Poisonous Tomato Paste Arrive Nigeria From Iran - Customs by 400billionman: 7:38am On Jul 15, 2019
Mutemenot:

One reason Nigerians are lazy.

Buying things they can produce..

Nigerian Woman Dies One Month After Her Wedding (Photos) / Woman Killed By Assassins On Motorcycle In Osogbo (photos) / Lagos Policeman Discourages The Rescue Of A Sea Turtle