Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

6 Containers Of Poisonous Tomato Paste Arrive Nigeria From Iran - Customs - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 6 Containers Of Poisonous Tomato Paste Arrive Nigeria From Iran - Customs (29178 Views)

Customs Intercepts Bags Of Poisonous Rice In Ogun State (Photos) / Delta: Dead Child Tied On A Girl's Back For "Feeding Him With Poisonous Leaf" / 25 Containers Of Expired Rice In Tin Can Island Intercepted By Customs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Containers Of Poisonous Tomato Paste Arrive Nigeria From Iran - Customs by nku5: 7:43am On Jul 15, 2019
nototribalist:
I smell lies, Iran has been on suspension for months now, corrupt Fulani NPA and Custom try another lie

Propaganda news, anything to paint Shites black.

If you know you know

Bros your head dey there. I am waiting for them to say it was Igbos that were the importers

1 Like

Re: 6 Containers Of Poisonous Tomato Paste Arrive Nigeria From Iran - Customs by Greyworld: 7:49am On Jul 15, 2019
Mutemenot:
With the large fertile land we have in this country we still import tomatoes ..
From the rocky Mountain of Iran lol
Re: 6 Containers Of Poisonous Tomato Paste Arrive Nigeria From Iran - Customs by Nobody: 7:50am On Jul 15, 2019
Iran is an evil nation, they already threatened to deal with Nigeria, why is this our government so dull, they should take a cue from Trump... Nigeria first, Bleep the rest
Re: 6 Containers Of Poisonous Tomato Paste Arrive Nigeria From Iran - Customs by bigiyaro(m): 8:09am On Jul 15, 2019
a picture of the tomato paste sachet or package would do a lot of good.
Re: 6 Containers Of Poisonous Tomato Paste Arrive Nigeria From Iran - Customs by Nobody: 8:19am On Jul 15, 2019
lereinter:
One day Iran will use nig to test her nuclear weapons

*his nuclear weapon. Lets not get ahead of ourselves please. *His
Re: 6 Containers Of Poisonous Tomato Paste Arrive Nigeria From Iran - Customs by lancdoz: 8:21am On Jul 15, 2019
where is the pictorial evidence. let's see pictures so we can avoid it if it is true
Re: 6 Containers Of Poisonous Tomato Paste Arrive Nigeria From Iran - Customs by Sniper101(m): 10:03am On Jul 15, 2019
Mutemenot:

Good observation.
Nice question.

But then, you, how many farmlands do you currently have that you're farming on?
Re: 6 Containers Of Poisonous Tomato Paste Arrive Nigeria From Iran - Customs by Akorede02(m): 11:23am On Jul 15, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:
Whaoooo. Read my profile/signature

Money dey drop from there?
Re: 6 Containers Of Poisonous Tomato Paste Arrive Nigeria From Iran - Customs by rhames(m): 11:35am On Jul 15, 2019
Nukilia:
Why the loud noise? Everyday Nigerians drink litres of expired coke, fanta, sprite gala. .. grin grin grin Just tell me one food that is not expired in this country undecided

The one i cook in my house without all this yama-yama
Re: 6 Containers Of Poisonous Tomato Paste Arrive Nigeria From Iran - Customs by Dredgemaster(m): 8:09am On Jul 16, 2019
Mutemenot:
. Just imagine!
Re: 6 Containers Of Poisonous Tomato Paste Arrive Nigeria From Iran - Customs by Dredgemaster(m): 8:11am On Jul 16, 2019
Nukilia:
Why the loud noise? Everyday Nigerians drink litres of expired coke, fanta, sprite gala. .. grin grin grin Just tell me one food that is not expired in this country undecided
. Even the president is expired

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oro Community Disowns Arrested Offa Bank Robbery Suspect - See Picture / Gunmen Kidnap Oyintari Ajanami In Bayelsa / Husband And Wife Go Missing In Abuja (pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.