Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,371 members, 7,829,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

Graphic Photo: 14-year Old Boy Brutally Beaten By His Uncle For Stealing ₦3,000 - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Graphic Photo: 14-year Old Boy Brutally Beaten By His Uncle For Stealing ₦3,000 (546 Views)

10-year-old Girl Brutally Beaten By Her Father Battles To Regain Her Sight-video / Man Beheads His Uncle In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photo) / Boy Rescued By Neighbors After Being Brutally Beaten By His Aunt In Lagos. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graphic Photo: 14-year Old Boy Brutally Beaten By His Uncle For Stealing ₦3,000 by ayobaminew: 12:41pm On Jul 14, 2019
These photos show Abdul Isa, a fourteen year old boy, resident in gangare metropolis of Jos North LGA of Plateau State who was brutally beaten by his uncle for stealing a neighbor's money summed to be ?3,000.

According to Amama Benedict who shared the story on Instagram, 'the said money was retrieved from him and given back to the owner'.

In my(@jossybliss) chat with him on his hospital bed where he's receiving treatment, he narrated the incident to me in hausa language.

As a result of his condition, he was not ac

Re: Graphic Photo: 14-year Old Boy Brutally Beaten By His Uncle For Stealing ₦3,000 by thesicilian: 12:44pm On Jul 14, 2019
A 14yr old should know that stealing is a crime.
Re: Graphic Photo: 14-year Old Boy Brutally Beaten By His Uncle For Stealing ₦3,000 by Laryne(m): 12:48pm On Jul 14, 2019
Chai! I wish Madam Patience Jonathan can comment on this. Only her grammar can really qualify this inhumane act for what it is.
Re: Graphic Photo: 14-year Old Boy Brutally Beaten By His Uncle For Stealing ₦3,000 by Amoxman(m): 12:49pm On Jul 14, 2019
Stealing is bad we know but the beating is just too much

Cc Lalasticlala
Re: Graphic Photo: 14-year Old Boy Brutally Beaten By His Uncle For Stealing ₦3,000 by Nwodosis(m): 12:52pm On Jul 14, 2019
He for kukuma kill am!
Re: Graphic Photo: 14-year Old Boy Brutally Beaten By His Uncle For Stealing ₦3,000 by lomprico(m): 12:52pm On Jul 14, 2019
What tha Fuçk!! shocked

Stealing is bad but this punishment is pure brutality. Haba.

Am sure the boy will NEVER steal again.
Re: Graphic Photo: 14-year Old Boy Brutally Beaten By His Uncle For Stealing ₦3,000 by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jul 14, 2019
Amoxman:
Stealing is bad we know but the beating is just too much

The man was obviously angry at the fact that the boy disgraced him by stealing a neighbour's money. I guess at the point of correcting, he failed to put his anger into check.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photo: 14-year Old Boy Brutally Beaten By His Uncle For Stealing ₦3,000 by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jul 14, 2019
You reap what you sow.
Re: Graphic Photo: 14-year Old Boy Brutally Beaten By His Uncle For Stealing ₦3,000 by SEGLIZ: 1:01pm On Jul 14, 2019
the beating might have been too much but still the boy went off his bound.
the use of assault should be dropped here. the boy was over beating accepted. we don't call a dog a bad name just because we want to kill it.
the boy going into a neighbours house to steal is just way to far. if he was caught on the street he would have gotten more than this he got from his uncle (burning with fire .......... though not in support of jungle justice).
I have one around me presently around same age if not a year or two older, who is willing to do nothing meaningful with her hands but wake eat and sleep.
a girl at that. assign her domestic chores, she would rather edge it or waste time doing. I personally tutored her on arrival to my place using phonics all in the bid that no one would pass through me without having the basic education or getting enlightened ......... my pikin frustrate me sootay I stop dey teach ham.
not boyant enough for private school I placed her in a public school na zero. running to three years now she's been with my wife in her trade of makeup and gele (head tie) artistry she no gree know anything but food my pikin ready chop quench there, if she see food all the worries are gone.
my cousin has refused to see reasons. even this year she is meant meant to write the common entrance she never mentioned at until few days after the exam that people were congratulating my that her daughter is leaving her over aged class before we knew, all she mentioned was she's to pay #2000 for party. I'm gradually parking her aside can't keep investing in an unprofitable water.
though the uncle over beat but this relatives can be frustrating at times this is an experience I'm currently passing through this news is one of the reason I stop beating her cos I don't want to get on the news for the wrong reasons.
there was an occasion I beat and almost strip her for she chose to start practicing nude dressing even after I've warned her against it.
before castigating tge man let think deep.
Re: Graphic Photo: 14-year Old Boy Brutally Beaten By His Uncle For Stealing ₦3,000 by ojun50(m): 1:06pm On Jul 14, 2019
Knife and cutlass no dey around the man if not he for don divide the boy into......
Re: Graphic Photo: 14-year Old Boy Brutally Beaten By His Uncle For Stealing ₦3,000 by Jagaban880: 1:06pm On Jul 14, 2019
stealing is bad we knw

but haba The beating is too much...ah wish our politicians go fit they collect this kind beating/drilling .. ..for stealing/looting
Re: Graphic Photo: 14-year Old Boy Brutally Beaten By His Uncle For Stealing ₦3,000 by Born2Breed(f): 1:13pm On Jul 14, 2019
Olorun o!

That unku second name must be Ruiz!!!

Re: Graphic Photo: 14-year Old Boy Brutally Beaten By His Uncle For Stealing ₦3,000 by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jul 14, 2019
Blood of Zacharia.

This uncle can beat devil out of the devil himself

Re: Graphic Photo: 14-year Old Boy Brutally Beaten By His Uncle For Stealing ₦3,000 by delishpot: 1:30pm On Jul 14, 2019
That uncle needs his own ration of beating too haba!!!!
Re: Graphic Photo: 14-year Old Boy Brutally Beaten By His Uncle For Stealing ₦3,000 by MrWTF(m): 1:31pm On Jul 14, 2019
prolly not his child.
Re: Graphic Photo: 14-year Old Boy Brutally Beaten By His Uncle For Stealing ₦3,000 by paix(m): 9:56pm On Jul 14, 2019
Can the man swear that he never stole before.

(1) (Reply)

WHAT NEXT! Burglar Got Trapped In The Ceiling. VIDEO / 13 Nigerians Arrested For Online Scam In Asian Country #fbilist / ICPC Frees 14 Girls While Raiding Home Of Civil Servant Involved In N1.7 B fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.