Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,141 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

Bank Of Oduduwa Introduce New Currency Certificate - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bank Of Oduduwa Introduce New Currency Certificate (35504 Views)

Bank Of Biafra Currency Found (photos) / How Much You Love This New Currency. (see Pics ) / Who Is The Son Of Oduduwa: Oba Of Benin Or Son Of Alafin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bank Of Oduduwa Introduce New Currency Certificate by Musiwa13: 3:54pm On Oct 13, 2010
have you heard of Anafi Alao, he is from Benin republic. He is Yoruba he sing in Yoruba. watch him.

Anafi Alao - Nifaji Lawa (Aye Lami Ajeku)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oE_1sf7qLg

This is egun egun in benin republic , what they are speaking is Yorubas, they understand it what they are saying.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWRxv7ji83k&feature=related

If you listen to King sunny Ade, he sang a sound called Awo egungun lo biren le se, awo gelede lo bire ne mo, bi obire koju koro, Oro agbe. (King sunny Ade
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbIhmfZNBOE&feature=fvw )

What king sung ade, talk about is GELEDE. you would find Gelede in Yoruba culture. This is old man talking about Gelede. Which is also use in Yoruba benin republic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Neehk7ZV94&feature=related

If you watch this unesco video. I am from nigeria but I understand what this Yoruba from benin republic are talking. he is speaking clear yoruba.

another video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4sJjkr3MZs&feature=related

Beaf go and ask Ojukwu the biafra president if he has not seen Gelede in Yorubaland. He use to live in Lagos.

Now look at Gelede in Oyo state in the alafia of Oyo palace.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPFs4HjWZ90&feature=related
Re: Bank Of Oduduwa Introduce New Currency Certificate by ifyalways(f): 4:03pm On Oct 13, 2010
LOL
Becomrich ,abeg where i fit get ur gift abi money ?lol
Re: Bank Of Oduduwa Introduce New Currency Certificate by ladi02(m): 4:12pm On Oct 13, 2010
lol becomrich sees everything as a conspiracy grin
Re: Bank Of Oduduwa Introduce New Currency Certificate by Mariory(m): 5:42pm On Oct 13, 2010
This is actually not a bad bussiness idea. Becomrich don't let some on here who couldn't think of it first discourage you. Take it as far as you can go. grin
Re: Bank Of Oduduwa Introduce New Currency Certificate by slap1(m): 9:21pm On Oct 13, 2010
Lol, Seun is loving this, it's on the home page.
Re: Bank Of Oduduwa Introduce New Currency Certificate by slap1(m): 9:27pm On Oct 13, 2010
Engr. Adesegun Musiwa Tadeoye, are you on Facebook?
Re: Bank Of Oduduwa Introduce New Currency Certificate by Beaf: 9:32pm On Oct 13, 2010
slap1:

Engr. Adesegun Musiwa Tadeoye, are you on Facebook?

You can become a friend or follower here; http://www.facebook.com/adesegun.musiwa
Re: Bank Of Oduduwa Introduce New Currency Certificate by Nobody: 9:38pm On Oct 13, 2010
What's this thread doing on the homepage ?
Re: Bank Of Oduduwa Introduce New Currency Certificate by Skidoc(m): 9:40pm On Oct 13, 2010
According to chosen04, the Biafran Pound is still being spent. What an eediot! Even if you can't think, you can at least Google. shocked shocked
Re: Bank Of Oduduwa Introduce New Currency Certificate by Nobody: 9:43pm On Oct 13, 2010
Skidoc:

According to chosen04, the Biafran Pound is still being spent. What an eediot! Even if you can't think, you can at least Google. shocked shocked
Maybe they are spending it in Nnewi.
Re: Bank Of Oduduwa Introduce New Currency Certificate by Mobinga: 9:45pm On Oct 13, 2010
shocked shocked shocked shocked WOW!!! THATS MY MAIN MAN@!!!! Becomerich!!!!    grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Nice Nice. , 
I'm Proud of you son
Re: Bank Of Oduduwa Introduce New Currency Certificate by baslone: 9:51pm On Oct 13, 2010
Becom, what's up with the French man?
Re: Bank Of Oduduwa Introduce New Currency Certificate by Beaf: 10:01pm On Oct 13, 2010
Get rich with becomerichs certificates!!!
Unh hunh! Unh hunh! grin grin

Re: Bank Of Oduduwa Introduce New Currency Certificate by symbianDON(m): 10:16pm On Oct 13, 2010
becomerich will finally becomepoor with this quixotic gift certificates of his. honestly the poor guy needs help. he is demented for goodness sake!!
Re: Bank Of Oduduwa Introduce New Currency Certificate by Nobody: 10:17pm On Oct 13, 2010
Re: Bank Of Oduduwa Introduce New Currency Certificate by IBEXY(m): 10:22pm On Oct 13, 2010
419ers are now making the front page of NL? undecided
Re: Bank Of Oduduwa Introduce New Currency Certificate by OAM4J: 10:30pm On Oct 13, 2010
@ Becomerich

The concept is not entirely new in Nigeria. Many years ago, there were lunch vouchers and fuel vouchers (gift certificates), very popular in Lagos state then. Find out what happened to them.
Re: Bank Of Oduduwa Introduce New Currency Certificate by spicyhoney(f): 10:49pm On Oct 13, 2010
lol @ poster. Nice initiative though it won't work. grin pele!
Re: Bank Of Oduduwa Introduce New Currency Certificate by Arysexy(m): 11:26pm On Oct 13, 2010
posted by ileke-idi

Send me $7k to get your $1k gift certificate.

FYI this thread is fake as this fake becommrich.

@ ileke-idi, by now u should be proud to openly withdraw the above statement of urs. This is still ur becompoor, banned and re-surfaced with a new name. am expecting a map of the oduduwa currency. Day-dreaming!
Re: Bank Of Oduduwa Introduce New Currency Certificate by Tolulop001(f): 11:28pm On Oct 13, 2010
i think this becomrich1/musiwa/worreva else needs some sort of intervention

from the meaningless maps to the totally disjointed yarns, he is reaching out for help undecided
Re: Bank Of Oduduwa Introduce New Currency Certificate by Nobody: 11:33pm On Oct 13, 2010
IBEXY:

419ers are now making the front page of NL? undecided
spicyhoney:

lol @ poster. Nice initiative though it won't work. grin pele!
This is not about 419,it's treasonable felony !
Re: Bank Of Oduduwa Introduce New Currency Certificate by Beaf: 11:36pm On Oct 13, 2010
Tolulop001:

i think this becomrich1/musiwa/worreva else needs some sort of intervention

from the meaningless maps to the totally disjointed yarns, he is reaching out for help undecided

I have said so time without number, that any Nigerians in Canada need to get close to him and find out whats going on, cos the dude has problems. being far away from home in a strange land can amplify little issues until they grow out of hand. I believe becomerich really needs a hug and help more than anything else.
Re: Bank Of Oduduwa Introduce New Currency Certificate by Tolulop001(f): 11:38pm On Oct 13, 2010
Beaf:

I have said so time without number, that any Nigerians in Canada need to get close to him and find out whats going on, cos the dude has problems. being far away from home in a strange land can amplify little issues until they grow out of hand. I believe becomerich really needs a hug and help more than anything else.

hehehe
Re: Bank Of Oduduwa Introduce New Currency Certificate by Tolulop001(f): 11:39pm On Oct 13, 2010
~Bluetooth:

This is not about 419,it's treasonable felony !

i dont know law or anything bet yeah it sounds like treason!
Re: Bank Of Oduduwa Introduce New Currency Certificate by Nobody: 11:46pm On Oct 13, 2010
Beaf:

ROTFL. . .supported !
Tolulop001:

i dont know law or anything bet yeah it sounds like treason!
That is exactly what Uwazuruike was charged for.why should he be canvassing for another legal tender when the NAIRA has not stopped functioning ? It's an act of betrayal towards Nigeria and a serious crime !
Re: Bank Of Oduduwa Introduce New Currency Certificate by shadrach77: 11:47pm On Oct 13, 2010
this is nothing more than glorified postal order kiss  grin grin
Re: Bank Of Oduduwa Introduce New Currency Certificate by Tolulop001(f): 11:49pm On Oct 13, 2010
~Bluetooth:

That is exactly what Uwazuruike was charged for.why should he be canvassing for another legal tender when the NAIRA has not stopped functioning ? It's an act of betrayal towards Nigeria and a serious crime !
he claims it is GIFT CERTIFICATE not currency grin
Re: Bank Of Oduduwa Introduce New Currency Certificate by Nobody: 11:55pm On Oct 13, 2010
Tolulop001:

he claims it is GIFT CERTIFICATE not currency grin
And I didn't call it currency either.
~Bluetooth:

ROTFL. . .supported !That is exactly what Uwazuruike was charged for.why should he be canvassing for another legal tender when the NAIRA has not stopped functioning ? It's an act of betrayal towards Nigeria and a serious crime !
Re: Bank Of Oduduwa Introduce New Currency Certificate by puskin: 12:11am On Oct 14, 2010
These days, just about any mumbo-jumbo thread makes it to the homepage. . . , Jeez. undecided undecided
Re: Bank Of Oduduwa Introduce New Currency Certificate by Tolulop001(f): 12:22am On Oct 14, 2010
~Bluetooth:

And I didn't call it currency either.

ok  undecided not sure i get ur point tho
Re: Bank Of Oduduwa Introduce New Currency Certificate by becomrich13: 1:03am On Oct 14, 2010
You see only silly people and  wait till problem reach them.

When you look at the satellite picture, any pastors who tell you there would not be a problem. Stop going to his church, that pastor is a 419, a thief , ole. barawo. wicked and evil. He just need your money to buy his own private jet. This is why most of them have churches, it is about how they would make money, and not about God. It is not about Jesus christ, It is about money for them.

Nigeria would have problem. This is the different between white people and black people. That why people think you african are monkey.

And you can see the reaction of all of you on nairaland. Your brain is as low as that of the monkey too, if not you would think. That why people  wonder if all this your sanator and house of rep member went to school, or is it oluwole certificate or chicago.

That why alot of nigerian stop going to nigerian churches abroad, who want to go to 419. Look , you want to tell me, or your big nigerian pastors have not see this pictures. Can a man who has seen this picture and want us to pretend we never see it pastor you. NO.

It was the false or fake pastor or GO or overseer, who lead to the case of Rwanda. The church was the main reason why many people were killed in rwanda. read about it. Stop listen to 419 people.  You see I have no respect for any pastor , who invite a thief to stand on the alter because he call himself a politician. Only fake or 419 pastors do this things.

What does the bible says about people who address a church or stand before an alter. The bible is clear, that if a president of nigeria, senators  etc  and if he is  not worthy to stand at the alter. He should not be allowed.  This is what the bible says.

Let put that aside and face the truth about nigeria.

you ask if I should be charge for treason. Did Nigeria not try everybody on that gift certificate for treason. Is that a good country. ?? Is that a country to be proud of?? No. They all went to jail and were killed except for awo.
Who is going to charge me for treason . ? . abroad is an eye opener. That why people from abroad who return to nigeria, are the best of the mad people.

In Nigeria , we charge good people for treason. Does that not tell us, we have a problem.

while the bad one, walk like kings?? Does that tell you, nigeria is a good or bad nation.?? answer my question.

Here is it, yorubas must do what ever it takes to protect themself from the truth facing us. The rest of nigeria ethnics group. You mugu should continue to decieve yourself, the same thing the igbo did, 1,000,000 was gone.

Now, why is it that those who are calling for one nigeria, were the same men who killed 1,000,000 igbo. may they use human blood for juju.  Now they want 15,000,000 blood. it is the same people and thier children who killed 1,000,000 igbo are the same one who want nigeria to remain one. That should tell you. They want to use your blood for something.
And I see them using alot of northerners blood this time.

Beaf , you are your family member, they would use your blood for juju. (witch) aiye 15,000,000 people.

You people that love nigeria, should do yoruba people a big favour and just cut us out careful. And yoruba who want one nigeria. should remember  OPC boys. Beaf list thier name.
Beaf I am telling you any yoruba man who does not want to leave nigeria, should pack his load and family and relocate to abuja. If he does not do that, we would help him pack his load and family and relocate him  to abuja. This is what we would do when we leave nigeria.

Beaf there is no law in nigeria, that says I can not own a gift certificate. And I would advise Northerner to do the same.
It is the best for Yoruba people. We need to build an economy that we can control. The one we cant control is not for us.

Beaf, if I own a bank in nigeria, no govt would take it from me and get away with it. I would remove everybody in that govt. and take back my bank. I am not akingbola.
Re: Bank Of Oduduwa Introduce New Currency Certificate by Beaf: 1:21am On Oct 14, 2010
becomrich: ]Beaf , you are your family member, they would use your blood for juju. (witch) aiye 15,000,000 people.

You people that love nigeria, should do yoruba people a big favour and just cut us out careful. And yoruba who want one nigeria. should remember  OPC boys. Beaf list thier name.
Beaf I am telling you any yoruba man who does not want to leave nigeria, should pack his load and family and relocate to abuja. If he does not do that, we would help him pack his load and family and relocate him  to abuja. This is what we would do when we leave nigeria.

Beaf there is no law in nigeria, that says I can not own a gift certificate. And I would advise Northerner to do the same.
It is the best for Yoruba people. We need to build an economy that we can control. The one we cant control is not for us.

Sir, please where is Oduduwa bank located? grin grin grin grin
Olodo!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bashir Ahmad: Our Poll Map Shows That Tinubu Will Win 16 States, Obi Will Win 5 / What Next for the Embattled Senate President, Saraki? / DSS Joins Social Media, Gets Handles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.