Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,210 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

Bank Of Oduduwa Introduce New Currency Certificate - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bank Of Oduduwa Introduce New Currency Certificate (35502 Views)

Bank Of Biafra Currency Found (photos) / How Much You Love This New Currency. (see Pics ) / Who Is The Son Of Oduduwa: Oba Of Benin Or Son Of Alafin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bank Of Oduduwa Introduce New Currency Certificate by becomrich13: 9:47pm On Oct 14, 2010
what do you mean sharpest brain? i have read the profile of all your rulers in nigeria, from president to governor. Please name anyone that you think is sharper than me. either by international experience. or school.  I do not consider living in the village international experience or 1 week in london.

To be honest with you, I have look at the people running for president. I would be a better president , 

But nigeria is a nation of patch patch. While if you try to run against them. they would rig the election. but they cant move nigeria forward. but what can you do.

i am only trying to help you. you see money is paper, if people are been wicked to you. you find means to make change. You dont just remain there.
Re: Bank Of Oduduwa Introduce New Currency Certificate by Nobody: 9:51pm On Oct 14, 2010
Where the maps becomrisss ?
Re: Bank Of Oduduwa Introduce New Currency Certificate by becomrich13: 11:25pm On Oct 14, 2010
have you heard of Anafi Alao, he is from Benin republic. He is Yoruba he sing in Yoruba. watch him.

Anafi Alao - Nifaji Lawa (Aye Lami Ajeku)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oE_1sf7qLg

This is egun egun in benin republic , what they are speaking is Yorubas, they understand it what they are saying.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWRxv7ji83k&feature=related

If you listen to King sunny Ade, he sang a sound called Awo egungun lo biren le se, awo gelede lo bire ne mo, bi obire koju koro, Oro agbe. (King sunny Ade
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbIhmfZNBOE&feature=fvw )

What king sung ade, talk about is GELEDE. you would find Gelede in Yoruba culture. This is old man talking about Gelede. Which is also use in Yoruba benin republic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Neehk7ZV94&feature=related

If you watch this unesco video. I am from nigeria but I understand what this Yoruba from benin republic are talking. he is speaking clear yoruba.

another video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4sJjkr3MZs&feature=related

Beaf go and ask Ojukwu the biafra president if he has not seen Gelede in Yorubaland. He use to live in Lagos.

Now look at Gelede in Oyo state in the alafia of Oyo palace.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPFs4HjWZ90&feature=related
Re: Bank Of Oduduwa Introduce New Currency Certificate by becomrich13: 12:23am On Oct 15, 2010
come back
Re: Bank Of Oduduwa Introduce New Currency Certificate by djayxpro: 1:32am On Oct 15, 2010
@becomerich
you've got a good idea but u ve become like dem rude boy politicians. I observd sumtin&i got a quest. Y bring Edo&Delta into dis? I could com up wit two reasons:
1. Togo, benin rep &yoruba dont give a name dat sounds 'Behind'(as in tyt) or
2.U wanna enrich Odua wit their oil? That's greed! They do nt speak Yoruba remember?, Giv us ur reason 4 including dem!
Re: Bank Of Oduduwa Introduce New Currency Certificate by koruji(m): 2:15am On Oct 15, 2010
Quote from: koruji on Yesterday at 05:19:05 AM
Thanks for the 5 unconditional, time-unlimited IOUs.
5? That one na serious inflation. Unconditional? Depends grin
Re: Bank Of Oduduwa Introduce New Currency Certificate by Nobody: 4:17am On Oct 15, 2010
koruji:

5? That one na serious inflation. Unconditional? Depends grin

Lol. . . .remember you said 5? wink

Kilo depend on? lol
Re: Bank Of Oduduwa Introduce New Currency Certificate by koruji(m): 5:20am On Oct 15, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Lol. . . .remember you said 5?
Kilo depend on? lol
Really? the gods of NL must have said that Or u ve seen Dokpesi's news conference clip too many times

With the serious inflation going on here it has to depend on something. Not sure now, but anyhow I don't want to limit my options wink
Re: Bank Of Oduduwa Introduce New Currency Certificate by Nobody: 5:42am On Oct 15, 2010
koruji:

Really? the gods of NL must have said that Or u ve seen Dokpesi's news conference clip too many times

With the serious inflation going on here it has to depend on something. Not sure now, but anyhow I don't want to limit my options wink

Lol. cheesy
Re: Bank Of Oduduwa Introduce New Currency Certificate by samoks(m): 3:34am On Oct 16, 2010
@Becomrich[ abi u call urself, i am totally in support, but why include delta, we the Biafrans see it as an insult. You can do with edo or any state, but leave delta out of it, is it dominated by IBOS and there is no tribe linked to Yoruba from Delta state.

That said,

djay x-pro:

@becomerich
you've got a good idea but u ve become like dem rude boy politicians. I observd sumtin&i got a quest. Y bring Edo&Delta into dis? I could com up wit two reasons:
1. Togo, benin rep &yoruba dont give a name dat sounds 'Behind'(as in tyt) or
2.U wanna enrich Odua wit their oil? That's greed! They do nt speak Yoruba remember?, Giv us your reason 4 including dem!

That is exactly my point.
Re: Bank Of Oduduwa Introduce New Currency Certificate by james1(m): 4:23am On Oct 16, 2010
@samoks.have you lost your mind?are you with your sense's at all?
What delta is dominated by igbos and who told you or where did you read that the ndokwa and aniocha's are igbo?have you listened to them speak carefully?
As is said where I grew up"take your time'o!
Re: Bank Of Oduduwa Introduce New Currency Certificate by Mariory(m): 1:21pm On Oct 16, 2010
@becomrich

Give us 5 maps not a 500b certificate.
Re: Bank Of Oduduwa Introduce New Currency Certificate by becomrich13: 2:30am On Oct 17, 2010
I wish i could help you. but you have problem.

Here is it. An nation like our people most be able to control thier economy.

look you would ask how or why delta is in it. I am tell you, Itsekiri people. ilaje people and Olukumi are yorubas are majority .
Re: Bank Of Oduduwa Introduce New Currency Certificate by becomrich13: 6:36am On Oct 17, 2010
you see, I know abit how the banking works here. It is not the same with nigeria. And the lack of understanding of how money work is the root of the many problem in Africa. And Nigeria .

To be honest with you, Jonathan lack the understanding of been a president. This is not been abusive to him. They all do. Even obasanjo had no idea. You can see them return bank to the borrow thing. It tell you they do not undeerstand how to develop.

One The 10 state can develop and look like Europe if they have a parallel system apart from the naira. I know so. I am telling you, it would work. I have inside information, why it would work.
Re: Bank Of Oduduwa Introduce New Currency Certificate by chyz(m): 6:57am On Oct 17, 2010
james1:

@samoks.have you lost your mind?are you with your sense's at all?
What delta is dominated by igbos and who told you or where did you read that the ndokwa and aniocha's are igbo?have you listened to them speak carefully?
As is said where I grew up"take your time'o!

When did samoks mention ndokwa or aniocha? obviously you are dealing with identity issues. thats exactly what guilt does to a soul. also who told you or where did you read that those you mentioned weren't igbo? "take your time o"!
Re: Bank Of Oduduwa Introduce New Currency Certificate by chyz(m): 6:59am On Oct 17, 2010
becomrich: link=topic=530074.msg6955962#msg6955962 date=1287279020]
I wish i could help you. but you have problem.

Here is it. An nation like our people most be able to control thier economy.

look you would ask how or why delta is in it. I am tell you, Itsekiri people. ilaje people and Olukumi are yorubas are majority .

They belong to a Majority tribal group in nigeria,you mean.
Re: Bank Of Oduduwa Introduce New Currency Certificate by becomrich13: 8:02am On Oct 17, 2010
look you even if nigeria break up. delta is not going with the east. there are fewer igbos in delta. check the satellite picture.

remember the nigeria civil war. The Igbo took the area and what happen. The lady on CNN called Nneka was telling CNN lies. Warri is where I have been to several times. it is not an igbo area. i have friend from agbor and kwale. they are not igbo people. if you check my facebook my friend, you would find them on it. They are not igbo.
Re: Bank Of Oduduwa Introduce New Currency Certificate by Beaf: 8:05am On Oct 17, 2010
^
Oduduwa, how far na? grin
Re: Bank Of Oduduwa Introduce New Currency Certificate by chyz(m): 8:09am On Oct 17, 2010
becomrich: link=topic=530074.msg6956538#msg6956538 date=1287298950]
look you even if nigeria break up. delta is not going with the east. there are fewer igbos in delta. check the satellite picture.

remember the nigeria civil war. The Igbo took the area and what happen. The lady on CNN called Nneka was telling CNN lies. Warri is where I have been to several times. it is not an igbo area. i have friend from agbor and kwale. they are not igbo people.  if you check my facebook my friend, you would find them on it. They are not igbo.

Either your friends are not indigenes of the kwale or agbor or you are only fooling yourself.check the video clip.
Re: Bank Of Oduduwa Introduce New Currency Certificate by becomrich13: 8:25am On Oct 17, 2010
which video clip.

They are from kwale or agbor . I am telling you, the so call Anioma thing na lies. na politics of governorship . This people are not igbo. it is politics to cheat people. that the way nigeria is. if a group is not smart the other group cheat them.

look at it this way. when an igbo tell you the part of a car is N50,000. 99% of nigerian would never believe him, because they know he is tell them lies. Do you agree with me.

You see in nigeria, the igbos are smart people. They use anything to get what they want. they can call an hausa man brother , if they want to take his money.
Re: Bank Of Oduduwa Introduce New Currency Certificate by chyz(m): 8:46am On Oct 17, 2010
becomrich: link=topic=530074.msg6956604#msg6956604 date=1287300331]
which video clip.

They are from kwale or agbor . I am telling you, the so call Anioma thing na lies. na politics of governorship . This people are not igbo. it is politics to cheat people. that the way nigeria is. if a group is not smart the other group cheat them.

look at it this way. when an igbo tell you the part of a car is N50,000. 99% of nigerian would never believe him, because they know he is tell them lies. Do you agree with me.

You see in nigeria, the igbos are smart people. They use anything to get what they want. they can call an hausa man brother , if they want to take his money.

If i show u the clips u go say na lie.
Re: Bank Of Oduduwa Introduce New Currency Certificate by Nobody: 8:52am On Oct 17, 2010
someone is stalking becomrich here lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Bank Of Oduduwa Introduce New Currency Certificate by bagaha: 3:17pm On Oct 17, 2010
Please extend the use of these toilet papers to all part of nigeria
Re: Bank Of Oduduwa Introduce New Currency Certificate by clip: 4:40pm On Oct 17, 2010
goooooooood initiative,new concept on our soil. Necessity is the mother of invention
Re: Bank Of Oduduwa Introduce New Currency Certificate by becomrich13: 5:59pm On Oct 17, 2010
my friend money is toilet papers. Money is paper. That what your govt dont know.

I am telling you, if I am president nigeria would develop fast because of what we see over here.    Jonathan and his team lack of this thing is why he is having problem. I am passing a vital information to you.  no be internet.

call my phone number, look for it on nairaland.  I know the secret to bring your economy back, , that what i am trying to tell you people. but I cant post the information online.  It would make you people develop. that is the secret why all africa countries are poor.
Re: Bank Of Oduduwa Introduce New Currency Certificate by Mariory(m): 7:11am On Oct 18, 2010
becomrich: link=topic=530074.msg6958849#msg6958849 date=1287334790]
my friend money is toilet papers. Money is paper. That what your govt dont know.

I am telling you, if I am president nigeria would develop fast because of what we see over here.    Jonathan and his team lack of this thing is why he is having problem. I am passing a vital information to you.  no be internet.

call my phone number, look for it on nairaland.  I know the secret to bring your economy back, , that what i am trying to tell you people. but I cant post the information online.  It would make you people develop. that is the secret why all africa countries are poor.

Oh ooo ahaaaaaa bwahaaaaaaaAAAAAA!

What a guy! grin
Re: Bank Of Oduduwa Introduce New Currency Certificate by phreakabit(m): 9:15am On Oct 18, 2010
This feels like a peek into an Imbeciles mind,
Re: Bank Of Oduduwa Introduce New Currency Certificate by Tolulop001(f): 10:11am On Oct 18, 2010
^^^^ hehehe so true cheesy
Re: Bank Of Oduduwa Introduce New Currency Certificate by DapoBear(m): 10:11am On Oct 18, 2010
You've got the right idea, becomerich. But there is no point in introducing currency certificates or whatever. First, we need to kick the leeches and collaborationists in Yorubaland gov't who would sell out their birthright for a pot of stew.

Then we need to lobby the United Nations hard to allow us to have a free and fair political referendum in Yorubaland. I think if you could have a free and fair vote, most Yoruba would vote to separate. Then once Yorubaland is free again, we can start making progress.
Re: Bank Of Oduduwa Introduce New Currency Certificate by chyz(m): 12:23am On Oct 19, 2010
Don't you think that it would be quite discouraging from your proposed country to be named after "Oduduwa" for the simple fact that you want tribes from Edo and Delta to join you people? Don't you think that they would feel that they are being crave in by yorubaness? I dont think an edo man, ijaw,urhobo,etc. being referred to as Egbe omo oduduwa would go down to good with them. All odds goes against them and their say-so and hopes of equality.No?
Re: Bank Of Oduduwa Introduce New Currency Certificate by becomrich13: 1:11am On Oct 19, 2010
Do we need a referendum, by 99% majority. The 1% is for what Yoruba people call OMO ALE( Bastard )

You can use this topic as referendum.

Now this is open to Yoruba, who we can verify thier address. Anyone who is oppose to Yorubas leaving Nigeria should please put thier name right here on the Internet and include your name and address, While Can Oduduwa people congress in Nigeria please write down the address in Nigeria and go and visit that person and find out thier person reason. And verify if it real name.

Any member of the Nigeria senate or House of representative or governor who is oppose to Yorubas leaving Nigeria who leave in Nigeria. Can that person leave thier name and address on this webpage. So that that we can have the NO, and minue majority to give the YES. Please I am begging ODUDUWA PEOPLE CONGRESS to go and verify if all address people may put here is true.

Now If Obasanjo or Bankole is oppose to Yoruba leaving Nigeria they too can put thier name and address on this page.So that ODUDUWA PEOPLE CONGRESS can please help us to verify if they are the one who put thier names.
If we dont find any opposition in 48 hours, we assume it is 100% YES. God bless you.

Oduduwa=Ekaladerhan
Re: Bank Of Oduduwa Introduce New Currency Certificate by TewMuch: 1:13am On Oct 19, 2010
^^^
Orders from the president, Adesegun Musiwa.hehe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Power Blocs Backing Buhari –Tunde Bakare / Lai Mohammed Bows To Muhammad Zayannu, The Emir Of Yauri (Photos) / APC NEC Ratifies Edo Governorship Primaries Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.