Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,141 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:05 AM

Inside A Military Secondary School (Photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Inside A Military Secondary School (Photos) (80253 Views)

12-Year-Old Whitney Adeniran Dies At Chrisland High School (Photos) / 'Evil Spirit' Reportedly Attacks Female Students In High School (photos) / "BTC > BSc": Nigerian Female Student Signs Out In Style From School (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside A Military Secondary School (Photos) by kingkuntaval: 8:19am On Jul 15, 2019
boolet:

Madam, exboys of the Nigerian Military School Zaria are responsible gentlemen. Trust me, you will never love your kids better than the parents who let their children go to this prestigious institution. Contrary to what you may assume, children of elites constitute the bulk of the numerical strength of the boys. This is not cruelty madam, it is not by force either; but when these boys are out of the training institution, the camaraderie among them is second to none. I'm not preaching, just trying to clear your assumptions.

Story

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside A Military Secondary School (Photos) by shegzhkn: 8:20am On Jul 15, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: Inside A Military Secondary School (Photos) by Nobody: 8:22am On Jul 15, 2019
This is exactly why some Naija soldiers run in the face of reality. Being a good soldier doesn't involve some silly things they call training in NA.

1 Like

Re: Inside A Military Secondary School (Photos) by Hoodbilonia: 8:24am On Jul 15, 2019
Scam.
Buy at owners risk
Bitcoin scammer . U too dull
Hushpuppilagos2:
Ok
Re: Inside A Military Secondary School (Photos) by gratiaeo(m): 8:24am On Jul 15, 2019
They are doing it Aboki way
Re: Inside A Military Secondary School (Photos) by Myhusband(m): 8:25am On Jul 15, 2019
I can't even attend man o war school command not to talk of military with this my plastic bone
Re: Inside A Military Secondary School (Photos) by veeberry(m): 8:26am On Jul 15, 2019
THEY MUST BE CULTISTS. THE MILITARY GUYS CAN'T DO THIS ON A NORMAL. I ALSO DID GO TO A MILITARY SCHOOL
Re: Inside A Military Secondary School (Photos) by Apexgist(f): 8:26am On Jul 15, 2019
Buhari has failed and can’t solve our problems — Soyinka

Read more by clicking the below link

https://www.naijanewsgist.com/news/buhari-has-failed/
Re: Inside A Military Secondary School (Photos) by Nobody: 8:26am On Jul 15, 2019
Ndlistic:
See what happens inside a military secondary school which have caused some mixed reactions on IG, as some condemn the act.

As shared by IG user Benson, He wrote:

Below is how some Nigerian reacted in seeing the video,

ba_mike2
[b]Military training does not have to include cruelty. We have seen other military training around the world, no koboko or cruel beating. Train them and give them skills, not how to be cruel to other human beings.
[/b]
efosalucky
And still you guys can't fight ���

abdulhak33m
But dem no dey know book at all

pappik12
All this nigeria shit ,is just lack of wisdom ,who all this one help

knightmar3
How exactly does this teach you to shoot, move, communicate, close with and destroy your enemies in combat? ��‍♂️

Watch The Video .https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/07/see-what-happens-inside-military.html?m=1

Story I went to Nigerian Navy Abeokuta and Command Day , these things are normal package, jesus dem use koboko and cane finish my life. In Navy abeokuta there was this event called Masquerade day, not sure if they still do it, you recieve a cane from each soldiers if o e of your note wasnt complete.

2 Likes

Re: Inside A Military Secondary School (Photos) by Kokoebapluse(m): 8:28am On Jul 15, 2019
shocked, subhanallah this place nah school or war field?
Re: Inside A Military Secondary School (Photos) by Nobody: 8:28am On Jul 15, 2019
boolet:

Madam, exboys of the Nigerian Military School Zaria are responsible gentlemen. Trust me, you will never love your kids better than the parents who let their children go to this prestigious institution. Contrary to what you may assume, children of elites constitute the bulk of the numerical strength of the boys. This is not cruelty madam, it is not by force either; but when these boys are out of the training institution, the camaraderie among them is second to none. I'm not preaching, just trying to clear your assumptions.

I believe too, when I came from Navy, I was responding aye aye sir to everyone even my junior brother, that's how they drilled training into me, and it helps that's what today's generation are lacking. Discipline

4 Likes

Re: Inside A Military Secondary School (Photos) by Nobody: 8:29am On Jul 15, 2019
ReneeNuttall:
I don't blame them I blame their parents who do not love and value their children.......I can't imagine one idiot exhibiting cruelty on my child because he came to sch late.why not send the child home or keep them in a secluded class without learning and coming out all through learning period until closing time?.....this is pure evil!

You really have no idea what you are talking about.

1 Like

Re: Inside A Military Secondary School (Photos) by Sergioaguero: 8:29am On Jul 15, 2019
Natoski5:
Aswear it not easy...I attended command secondary school ikeja, dem no born you well make you come late...

Dem nearly kill me for command ipaja lagos, soldiers go drill you, teacher go drill you, senoirs go drill you. I don chop koboko for my face severally.

1 Like

Re: Inside A Military Secondary School (Photos) by Basher8583: 8:30am On Jul 15, 2019
princekalani:
what kind of teaching is this, so students go there to learn cruelty?

Cruelty is the main attraction of a military school. It is in every military school point of note.
In real battle situation you don't want to be a cry baby when caught by the enemy.

Only tough men remain in the military pussies are not wanted.

social media is where ignorant people converge to have a discuss.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside A Military Secondary School (Photos) by Princeton92(m): 8:32am On Jul 15, 2019
Yes, yes, I'm a living witness as I made it out of CSSA.
I said to myself, I didn't die back there then I ain't dying just yet till God calls me!

Once a Commando! Always a Commando!!

1 Like

Re: Inside A Military Secondary School (Photos) by zoedew: 8:33am On Jul 15, 2019
Colonial legacy
Re: Inside A Military Secondary School (Photos) by shogsman(m): 8:35am On Jul 15, 2019
Stupid people always think they're entitled to say something, one even said military training is not supposed to be cruel,what were you expecting from a military school, a Pat on the back ahn,of you've even attended one then you'll know how important this is,all my friends that went to military school get craze for head, dem no dey fear anything.

1 Like

Re: Inside A Military Secondary School (Photos) by mkoabiola: 8:35am On Jul 15, 2019
If u no go u no fit know...

Even d US military undergo series of drilling
Re: Inside A Military Secondary School (Photos) by ItsBolaji: 8:37am On Jul 15, 2019
tsdarkside:
this is a military school....

why are you people so worked up because of this....??

if it was a american military school,una will say they train hard....

if its a black military school,una will say its torture....

in the military,you have to be broken to be molded new again....

Bro please enlighten me, are those students studying to become soldiers? or are they studying to gain knowledge to work in various fields ranging from teaching, to engineering to medicine and other noble professions?

We Africans will just open brain and type about foreign countries in a bid to cover up our own innate stupidity

2 Likes

Re: Inside A Military Secondary School (Photos) by bcashy: 8:37am On Jul 15, 2019
Worst punishment anybody can get be dis....chaiiii grin grin grin grin grin grin grin if u know u know
Re: Inside A Military Secondary School (Photos) by ItsBolaji: 8:40am On Jul 15, 2019
mkoabiola:
If u no go u no fit know...

Even d US military undergo series of drilling

This is a secondary school not NDA

Take it or leave it, 95% of students that attended these military schools end up with one Mental disorder or the order

2 Likes

Re: Inside A Military Secondary School (Photos) by boolet: 8:40am On Jul 15, 2019
Korllami007:

Abegi
kingkuntaval:

Story
We sabi una anti-exboys. Una write exams taya ba?

2 Likes

Re: Inside A Military Secondary School (Photos) by JONSYN7154: 8:40am On Jul 15, 2019
I schooled at Army day secondary school in depot Nigeria army in Zaria, and we went through all this. We pass through it and we became what we were. To me its nothing. its one of those things you must face in an army school. I'm proud that I graduated from CHINDIT.

1 Like

Re: Inside A Military Secondary School (Photos) by tyup(m): 8:40am On Jul 15, 2019
ReneeNuttall:
I don't blame them I blame their parents who do not love and value their children.......I can't imagine one idiot exhibiting cruelty on my child because he came to sch late.why not send the child home or keep them in a secluded class without learning and coming out all through learning period until closing time?.....this is pure evil!

that's not the problem.....the problem is why you carry your child go command of all schools undecided
Re: Inside A Military Secondary School (Photos) by Basher8583: 8:41am On Jul 15, 2019
veeberry:
THEY MUST BE CULTISTS. THE MILITARY GUYS CAN'T DO THIS ON A NORMAL. I ALSO DID GO TO A MILITARY SCHOOL

My friend stop decieving yourself. You don see real combat before. It's not for the faint of heart. If you are not trained to recive and give brute punishment you are already a walking dead soldier.
Deserters are examples of people dat took back door into the military hoping to only earn an income without proper and brute training. If they had gone through it I'm sure they would have ran before dday of battle.

2 Likes

Re: Inside A Military Secondary School (Photos) by ItsBolaji: 8:42am On Jul 15, 2019
shogsman:
Stupid people always think they're entitled to say something, one even said military training is not supposed to be cruel,what were you expecting from a military school, a Pat on the back ahn,of you've even attended one then you'll know how important this is,all my friends that went to military school get craze for head, dem no dey fear anything.

I like what you added, '...get craze for head...'

You see why "Africa is a shithole?"

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside A Military Secondary School (Photos) by ReneeNuttall(f): 8:42am On Jul 15, 2019
pcguru1:

You really have no idea what you are talking about.

Oh really! Please enlighten me,I want to learn. undecided
Re: Inside A Military Secondary School (Photos) by Cherrybae(f): 8:44am On Jul 15, 2019
Oh I remember those days at command day secondary school

It was fun , that's why I call Igbos bloody civilians

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside A Military Secondary School (Photos) by JONSYN7154: 8:44am On Jul 15, 2019
boolet:

No you can't relate, NMS and Command no be the same thing.
. I remembered when my school CHINDIT and NMS always clash. sweet memories.
Re: Inside A Military Secondary School (Photos) by MicroBox: 8:47am On Jul 15, 2019
Military training is all about cruelty. For those criticizing, that is how its done all over the world. Very few survive seal training abroad.
Stop saying what you don't know.
Watch "Bang up Abroad" on NGC, then you will know the importance of cruelty as part of their training.
Meet any prisoner of war or watch documentary of any you know example John McCain.
Re: Inside A Military Secondary School (Photos) by Arhyohme(m): 8:47am On Jul 15, 2019
mideactive:
I can relate, proudly ex-commando. cool

Proudly ex-commando.

Give them d standard gone are those days.. �

Command don spoil �

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

When Will JAMB Result Be Out For 2024? UTME Result Release Date / Why The Word "AMBULANCE" Is Written Backward / Lesbianism Scandal Rocks Kogi University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.