Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,047 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

Inside A Military Secondary School (Photos) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Inside A Military Secondary School (Photos) (80292 Views)

12-Year-Old Whitney Adeniran Dies At Chrisland High School (Photos) / 'Evil Spirit' Reportedly Attacks Female Students In High School (photos) / "BTC > BSc": Nigerian Female Student Signs Out In Style From School (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside A Military Secondary School (Photos) by shogsman(m): 8:48am On Jul 15, 2019
ItsBolaji:

I like what you added, '...get craze for head...'

You see why "Africa is a shithole?"

If you're African and you don't understand,then I guess the complex is at play,we are the who we are,a real NIGERIAN would understand what I meant by that.
Re: Inside A Military Secondary School (Photos) by Chuksjay007: 8:48am On Jul 15, 2019
and one idiot is there saying,.. the good old days.. mtchew..
Re: Inside A Military Secondary School (Photos) by cosef: 8:49am On Jul 15, 2019
Command Secondary school.

CSSI Ibadan was not easy at all when I schooled there more than a decade ago. Everyday na beating, fetch water, lied down, plant your head, hide under bunk, hide from senior wey dey plan you. Commando life was not easy many of my peers ran away before we got into SS1

I became very fearless but also very brutal when I finished there. Only God helped me become human again while in the University studying to become a Medical professional.
Re: Inside A Military Secondary School (Photos) by Arhyohme(m): 8:49am On Jul 15, 2019
Kill them all thats the standard kudos
Re: Inside A Military Secondary School (Photos) by Kenturkey048(m): 8:51am On Jul 15, 2019
Na only Nigeria....after NMS ..you graduate back to street...nawa oooh..
Re: Inside A Military Secondary School (Photos) by boolet: 8:52am On Jul 15, 2019
JONSYN7154:
. I remembered when my school CHINDIT and NMS always clash. sweet memories.
Naso. Una like to dey form old age lol

1 Like

Re: Inside A Military Secondary School (Photos) by boolet: 8:53am On Jul 15, 2019
Kenturkey048:
Na only Nigeria....after NMS ..you graduate back to street...nawa oooh..
Life itself na street. However, NMS boys are absorbed into the NA.

1 Like

Re: Inside A Military Secondary School (Photos) by ItsBolaji: 8:53am On Jul 15, 2019
cosef:
Command Secondary school.

CSSI Ibadan was not easy at all when I schooled there more than a decade ago. Everyday na beating, fetch water, lied down, plant your head, hide under bunk, hide from senior wey dey plan you.

I became very fearless but also very brutal when I finished there.

Which one in Ibadan, Apata or Odogbo?

But my very important question to you,kind sir, is are you in the military now?

if not has the cruelty/brutality you learnt there helped you to excel more than your colleagues that attended 'normal' high schools?

And lastly as a parent, will you subject your child to such form of education?

I await your response sir.
Re: Inside A Military Secondary School (Photos) by BruncleZuma: 8:53am On Jul 15, 2019
Ex-rambo and Ex-commando Bukavu and Bori Camps

grin grin grin grin

As the poster for their talk chopping all that walloping no make you soldier.
Re: Inside A Military Secondary School (Photos) by slowice(m): 8:54am On Jul 15, 2019
Some Nigerians seem to enjoy cruelty... See how they re hailing themselves and the stupid school... Ex commando indeed. No wonder they elected buhari for second term

2 Likes

Re: Inside A Military Secondary School (Photos) by meegibs: 8:54am On Jul 15, 2019
This one na command day secondary school kaduna know as cdssk if you no go you no go know angry angry
Re: Inside A Military Secondary School (Photos) by EkunKekere: 8:54am On Jul 15, 2019
The thing is many of you hide behind your uniforms to form bragado. If it weren't for that uniform and the fact that soldiers like to gangup, there really isn't anything special about you guys.

I've seen a civilian beat the crap out of a Nigerian soldier in Surulere when I was serving in Lagos. What did the soldier do? He called his colleagues and by the time they came with guns and koboko, everybody ran away and the poor guy would have been killed had it not been for the intervention of a high ranking army officer.

pyro62:
Send your STUBBORN children/wards especially the ones wey dia ear nor dey hear word to Army day secondary school. We will break their head and put sense inside for you.. If you don't like it, we are in the barrack comman beat us.
Re: Inside A Military Secondary School (Photos) by Nobody: 8:55am On Jul 15, 2019
SOFTDRINK:

Guy,they should teach the students good skills, who endurance and angela epp .

I wonder if Mark and Bill Gates were dehumanized like this,if we will have Facebook and Microsoft.

Not that I am supporting what is not good but did mark and Bill attend military school?

1 Like

Re: Inside A Military Secondary School (Photos) by Arhyohme(m): 8:57am On Jul 15, 2019
ItsBolaji:

Which one in Ibadan, Apata or Odogbo?

But my very important question to you,kind sir, is are you in the military now?

if not has the cruelty/brutality you learnt there helped you to excel more than your colleagues that attended 'normal' high schools?

And lastly as a parent, will you subject your child to such form of education?

I await your response sir.

Sorry to interfere but as an ex-commando I could adapt to any situation I find myself I face my challenges with brutality unlike my other course mates who attended private school still ask me how to evade a problem..

I learnt to adapt to hunger... � �
I learnt to perfectly manage myself for starvation period.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside A Military Secondary School (Photos) by kennysympathy(m): 8:57am On Jul 15, 2019
Ndlistic:
See what happens inside a military secondary school which have caused some mixed reactions on IG, as some condemn the act.

As shared by IG user Benson, He wrote:

Below is how some Nigerian reacted in seeing the video,

ba_mike2
[b]Military training does not have to include cruelty. We have seen other military training around the world, no koboko or cruel beating. Train them and give them skills, not how to be cruel to other human beings.
[/b]
efosalucky
And still you guys can't fight ���

abdulhak33m
But dem no dey know book at all

pappik12
All this nigeria shit ,is just lack of wisdom ,who all this one help

knightmar3
How exactly does this teach you to shoot, move, communicate, close with and destroy your enemies in combat? ��‍♂️

Watch The Video .https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/07/see-what-happens-inside-military.html?m=1

My Command days. CSSA

1 Like

Re: Inside A Military Secondary School (Photos) by Nobody: 8:58am On Jul 15, 2019
You can't try this in Air Force School
Re: Inside A Military Secondary School (Photos) by LZAA: 8:59am On Jul 15, 2019
This is either NMS or AFMS
Those guys brutal o
Although abroad ur health status is checked before this is done
Over here.....smh
Re: Inside A Military Secondary School (Photos) by hybridblood07(m): 8:59am On Jul 15, 2019
You don't have sense at all. Who told you Boko Haram is not trained? Go and do finding before saying rubbish
EkunKekere:
On top of all this, they cannot defeat untrained Boko Haram who are made up of child soldiers

1 Like

Re: Inside A Military Secondary School (Photos) by hybridblood07(m): 9:01am On Jul 15, 2019
Oga, this is not due to late coming. It's called general Job for junior boys. It's normal in military school
ReneeNuttall:
I don't blame them I blame their parents who do not love and value their children.......I can't imagine one idiot exhibiting cruelty on my child because he came to sch late.why not send the child home or keep them in a secluded class without learning and coming out all through learning period until closing time?.....this is pure evil!

1 Like

Re: Inside A Military Secondary School (Photos) by Graduateacher(f): 9:01am On Jul 15, 2019
I love this. If you have a stubborn boy who beats you at home, send him there for brain resetting, when he returns, he will learn to respect you.
Re: Inside A Military Secondary School (Photos) by JastSiryin(m): 9:02am On Jul 15, 2019
mideactive:
I can relate, proudly ex-commando. cool
Bros I sight you o... I no go ever forget my last drilling that year for inside harmattan, shirtless. Dem drill us from beginning to the end of classes, con still give us grass make we cut lol

1 Like

Re: Inside A Military Secondary School (Photos) by ItsBolaji: 9:02am On Jul 15, 2019
Arhyohme:

Sorry to interfere but as an ex-commando I could adapt to any situation I find myself I face my challenges with brutality unlike my other course mates who attended private school still ask me how to evade a problem..

I learnt to adapt to hunger... � �
I learnt to perfectly manage myself for starvation period.

So bro, if I understand you very well, you've learnt to feel comfortable in 'sufferness'...

If I may sir, one the unique attributes of the human being is ADAPTATION, no species does it like us... You don't need a military school to help you adapt...

What you consider adaptation is that they have succeeded in dehumanising you people... Making you think pain is normal, Fear is normal... NO

But like I stated if you're looking at a career in Military then it's OK.

1 Like

Re: Inside A Military Secondary School (Photos) by MicroBox: 9:02am On Jul 15, 2019
ItsBolaji:

I like what you added, '...get craze for head...'

You see why "Africa is a shithole?"
Stop saying what you don't know. Military training is cruelty even in US. Some Navy seal die during drill, some giveup along the line.
So stop criticizing everything Africa.
US Area 51 Air force facility in US is a top secret base which spike every type of conspiracy, ranging from everything to its cruelty training.
Re: Inside A Military Secondary School (Photos) by hybridblood07(m): 9:02am On Jul 15, 2019
Lol lol Free the ex commando na. By the way, are u an exboy?
boolet:

No you can't relate, NMS and Command no be the same thing.
Re: Inside A Military Secondary School (Photos) by Litmus: 9:04am On Jul 15, 2019
Why do Nigerians, to an extraordinary level now, continually condemn their own and hail what others have. When did we start loosing our imagination and local initiative, that rear quality in Africa and of which I was so proud that Nigeria has/had?

What I mean by condemning to an extraordinary level l is this: if Nigerians found out that America, England or South Africa were putting their young cadets through a discipline regime such as the one posted and you people are condemning, and Nigeria fed their cadets cream cakes and put them to bed watching the latest 3D Games on the latest high tech equipment, you people would scream, ‘Ohhh this useless Nigeria, see how this useless country feeds cadets cream cakes and send them to soft beds, watching useless 3d games. Just imagine, these are boys we expect to grow up and defend the Nation. Now I know why our useless general have big belly, they eat too much cakes!. But just Look at America, England and South Africa, see how they put their cadets through such a tough training regime. These are nations serious about defence. No wonder Americans, Brits, and South Africa have strong soldiers, etc,etc,etc.

If you are Nigerian with this attitude, you need to get a grip. Stop condemning your nation up and down, fooling yourselves that you do so because you want better. In reality, these attitudes are as active in destroying Nigeria as any greedy, corrupt politician.

2 Likes

Re: Inside A Military Secondary School (Photos) by Kenturkey048(m): 9:04am On Jul 15, 2019
boolet:

Life itself na street. However, NMS boys are absorbed into the NA.
bros Na wen u pick military form ,,or NDA admit you...ex-boys being graduated as soldiers wer stopped long ago..I no know wether dem don start am back sha....stand to be corrected...my cousin past out 2013..then it was already stopped...
Re: Inside A Military Secondary School (Photos) by hybridblood07(m): 9:04am On Jul 15, 2019
Thanks for educating her. Are u an exboy?
boolet:

Madam, exboys of the Nigerian Military School Zaria are responsible gentlemen. Trust me, you will never love your kids better than the parents who let their children go to this prestigious institution. Contrary to what you may assume, children of elites constitute the bulk of the numerical strength of the boys. This is not cruelty madam, it is not by force either; but when these boys are out of the training institution, the camaraderie among them is second to none. I'm not preaching, just trying to clear your assumptions.

1 Like

Re: Inside A Military Secondary School (Photos) by ItsBolaji: 9:05am On Jul 15, 2019
MicroBox:

Stop saying what you don't know. Military training is cruelty even in US. Some Navy seal die during drill, some giveup along the line.
So stop criticizing everything Africa.
US Area 51 Air force facility in US is a top secret base which spike every type of conspiracy, ranging from everything to its cruelty training.

You are the who shouldn't say what he does not know, comparing SECONDARY EDUCATION to MILITARY TRAINING
Re: Inside A Military Secondary School (Photos) by purplekayc(m): 9:06am On Jul 15, 2019
Nigerian seals grin
Re: Inside A Military Secondary School (Photos) by boolet: 9:06am On Jul 15, 2019
Kenturkey048:
bros Na wen u pick military form ,,or NDA admit you...ex-boys being graduated as soldiers wer stopped long ago..I no know wether dem don start am back sha....stand to be corrected...my cousin past out 2013..then it was already stopped...
Lol . Exboys are currently posted to units.
Re: Inside A Military Secondary School (Photos) by zueman8080(m): 9:06am On Jul 15, 2019
Many are called but few where choosen. General Sani Abacha had 4 of his kids during my days in NMS. We are ex-boys & we know the standards. We can face any kind of life that's why the called us ex-boys. If U know, U know.......noboby force U come[b][/b] .

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why The Word "AMBULANCE" Is Written Backward / Lesbianism Scandal Rocks Kogi University / KSU Bike Man Caught Having Sex With Mad Woman (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.