Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,200 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:13 PM

Dino Melaye Thanks President Buhari For His Condolence Message (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Thanks President Buhari For His Condolence Message (Photo) (47543 Views)

Released Schoolchildren: Oyebanji Thanks President Tinubu, Security Agencies / Peter Obi Sends Condolence Message To Davido And Chioma / Akeredolu Thanks President Buhari As Bitumen Exploitation Commences In Ondo (2) (3) (4)

Re: Dino Melaye Thanks President Buhari For His Condolence Message (Photo) by Frantom(m): 6:04pm On Jul 14, 2019
My heart felt condolences to Distinguished Senator Dino Melaye & family.
Re: Dino Melaye Thanks President Buhari For His Condolence Message (Photo) by justmondris: 6:05pm On Jul 14, 2019
And how many letters did he send to all the people that have lost their lives in Benue and other parts of Nigeria due herdsmen, bokoharam e.t.c ?
Re: Dino Melaye Thanks President Buhari For His Condolence Message (Photo) by FYsol: 6:10pm On Jul 14, 2019
Such an unfortunate poster

EkunKekere:

Chai Baba, the most incompetent buffoon that has ever led this unfortunate country.
Re: Dino Melaye Thanks President Buhari For His Condolence Message (Photo) by kiddkash(m): 6:19pm On Jul 14, 2019
na to forge this signature sure pass
Re: Dino Melaye Thanks President Buhari For His Condolence Message (Photo) by blowjob: 6:20pm On Jul 14, 2019
GOD BLESS AND PROTECT BUHARI

GOD BLESS AND PROTECT NIGERIA.

SAI BABA BUHARI.
Re: Dino Melaye Thanks President Buhari For His Condolence Message (Photo) by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jul 14, 2019
Homeboiy:
After the Burial of his mother
wen do u want him to send it.
Re: Dino Melaye Thanks President Buhari For His Condolence Message (Photo) by Moradeyo95: 6:32pm On Jul 14, 2019
Ray97:
wen do u want him to send it.
�� cheesy...ask him oo...maybe he knows..
Re: Dino Melaye Thanks President Buhari For His Condolence Message (Photo) by Brownshugar69: 6:32pm On Jul 14, 2019
EkunKekere:

Chai Baba, the most incompetent buffoon that has ever led this unfortunate country.

Thats how we insult leaders in the country. Google had it that Jonathan was the most insulted leader in Africa. If Buhari leaves we will still insult the next one
Re: Dino Melaye Thanks President Buhari For His Condolence Message (Photo) by Olanipekun1: 6:38pm On Jul 14, 2019
CXLVII:
Despite how you hate this man, He still finds a way to be good

I hope Reno and FFK will retrace their steps before hate kills them

God bless His Excellence, President Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR)
Re: Dino Melaye Thanks President Buhari For His Condolence Message (Photo) by theSpark(m): 7:01pm On Jul 14, 2019
Me sha I spotted a grammatical error. Maybe the Presidency should hire me to proof read correspondence.
Re: Dino Melaye Thanks President Buhari For His Condolence Message (Photo) by AfonjaConehead: 7:09pm On Jul 14, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:

Ruga fall on your head

Lolsssssss

Re: Dino Melaye Thanks President Buhari For His Condolence Message (Photo) by AnanseK(m): 7:10pm On Jul 14, 2019
EkunKekere:

A School Cert Failure, a professional failure who couldn't pass any of the military academy exams in the Nigerian Army and whose only claim to fame is the slavish devotion of illiterate almajiris and jobless sycophants.

Stop hating someone who will leave this world a fulfilled person while you remain insignificant. Hatred is a disease please seek for help.

Re: Dino Melaye Thanks President Buhari For His Condolence Message (Photo) by idonhammer: 8:29pm On Jul 14, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:

Ruga fall on your head

Re: Dino Melaye Thanks President Buhari For His Condolence Message (Photo) by KidsNEXTdoor: 8:36pm On Jul 14, 2019
Fukkafukkah:
.... Aeyaaa ! Who did this to you

Ruga is coming to your father's land
Re: Dino Melaye Thanks President Buhari For His Condolence Message (Photo) by umarshehu58(m): 10:05pm On Jul 14, 2019
EkunKekere:

A School Cert Failure, a professional failure who couldn't pass any of the military academy exams in the Nigerian Army and whose only claim to fame is the slavish devotion of illiterate almajiris and jobless online sycophants.

[img]https://images./2txyacKERryNCB78osa76j.jpg[/img]

Any impact for sharing this trash?
Re: Dino Melaye Thanks President Buhari For His Condolence Message (Photo) by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jul 14, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:

Ruga is coming to your father's land
....Aeeyaaa ! Who did this to you undecided
Re: Dino Melaye Thanks President Buhari For His Condolence Message (Photo) by harbarzzy(m): 10:19pm On Jul 14, 2019
Thanking Jubril..lol
Re: Dino Melaye Thanks President Buhari For His Condolence Message (Photo) by EkunKekere: 10:21pm On Jul 14, 2019
Any impact for living a wasted life?

umarshehu58:

Any impact for sharing this trash?
Re: Dino Melaye Thanks President Buhari For His Condolence Message (Photo) by Niseamaka(m): 10:49pm On Jul 14, 2019
EkunKekere:

A School Cert Failure, a professional failure who couldn't pass any of the military academy exams in the Nigerian Army and whose only claim to fame is the slavish devotion of illiterate almajiris and jobless online sycophants.

[img]https://images./2txyacKERryNCB78osa76j.jpg[/img]

You are referring to one of the most successful and accomplished Nigerian of all times as a “professional failure”. A former head of state, former military governorship positions, several ministerial positions, head of different government parastatals and to cap it all, currently a two term civilian president. What else can any man ask for. Pls I wanna be a “professional failure” too.
Re: Dino Melaye Thanks President Buhari For His Condolence Message (Photo) by EkunKekere: 11:17pm On Jul 14, 2019
Becoming a Head of State, governor, minister etc by military coup is not an accomplishment which anyone with half a brain would brag about.

Lying brazenly to protect killer herdsmen is a war crime.

Niseamaka:

You are referring to one of the most successful and accomplished Nigerian of all times as a “professional failure”. A former head of state, former military governorship positions, several ministerial positions, head of different government parastatals and to cap it all, currently a two term civilian president. What else can any man ask for. Pls I wanna be a “professional failure” too.
Re: Dino Melaye Thanks President Buhari For His Condolence Message (Photo) by jimcaddy(m): 11:38pm On Jul 14, 2019
But wait oh... what's so special in his mum's death. It was a jamboree of some sort as Nollywood actors and actresses were invited. So much money spent. I don't know mehn.
Re: Dino Melaye Thanks President Buhari For His Condolence Message (Photo) by umarshehu58(m): 5:40am On Jul 15, 2019
EkunKekere:
Any impact for living a wasted life?

I think you ought to ask yourself this ques
Re: Dino Melaye Thanks President Buhari For His Condolence Message (Photo) by EkunKekere: 6:31am On Jul 15, 2019
Your family has been trying to answer that question for many generations.

umarshehu58:

I think you ought to ask yourself this ques

"Osinbajo's Declaration Sounds More Like a Threat" - Nigerians React / I Am Free To Have Romantic Affair With Any Policewoman – Ibrahim Idris / Lagos Policemen Block Ojuelegba Road, Point Guns At Motorists