Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,197 members, 7,953,728 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:22 AM

Touching Photos Of 14-year Old Boy Brutally Beaten By His Uncle For Stealing 3k - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Touching Photos Of 14-year Old Boy Brutally Beaten By His Uncle For Stealing 3k (564 Views)

Imo Youths Raze New House Of Suspected Yahoo Boy For Rape, Death Of 14-Year-Old / 10-year-old Girl Brutally Beaten By Her Father Battles To Regain Her Sight-video / Boy Rescued By Neighbors After Being Brutally Beaten By His Aunt In Lagos. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Touching Photos Of 14-year Old Boy Brutally Beaten By His Uncle For Stealing 3k by janefblog: 4:06pm On Jul 14, 2019
Heartbreaking photos year-old boy, Abdul Isa, resident in gangare metropolis of Jos North LGA of Plateau State who was brutally beaten by his uncle for stealing a neighbor’s money summed to be 3k.

According to Amama Benedict who posted the story on Instagram, ‘the said money was retrieved from him and given back to the owner’.

Read Amama’s post below

In my(@jossybliss) chat with him on his hospital bed where he’s receiving treatment, he narrated the incident to me in hausa language.
As a result of his......

See more photos.......https://janefblog.com/7071-2touching-photos-of-14-year-old-boy-brutally-beaten-by-his-uncle-for-stealing-3k-from-a-neighbor/

Re: Touching Photos Of 14-year Old Boy Brutally Beaten By His Uncle For Stealing 3k by Natoski5(m): 4:32pm On Jul 14, 2019
It really bad.....i could remember when I was sent to transfer 5k to my elder bro at school, lolz I use to money pay ps2, dat day will never be erased frm my memory...come see beating
Re: Touching Photos Of 14-year Old Boy Brutally Beaten By His Uncle For Stealing 3k by YOUNGELDER1(m): 4:43pm On Jul 14, 2019
embarassed
Re: Touching Photos Of 14-year Old Boy Brutally Beaten By His Uncle For Stealing 3k by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:32am On Jul 15, 2019
As much as this is simply CRUELTY/CHILD ABUSE on a major scale, this is what happen when you mess with mad people.
That will be a very hard lesson for that boy to learn...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Police Destroy Kidnappers’ Camp In Rivers State (photo) / BREAKING: Suspected Herdsmen Launch Fresh Attack On Plateau Village Just After B / $4M worth of gold seized by UK police from a South American Drug Cartel [Photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.