Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,740 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

Pastor Adeboye Celebrate His Wife @71 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye Celebrate His Wife @71 (255 Views)

"Naira Will Be Powerful Again" - Pastor Adeboye / Cardinal Okogie Slams Pastor Adeboye For Building Churches Everywhere / "Touch My Wife, I Will Kill You" - Pastor Adeboye Declares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Adeboye Celebrate His Wife @71 by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jul 14, 2019
[You look exactly like the same way you were when I met you].
Pastor Adeboye of the Redeemed Christian Church of God has taken to twitter to celebrate his one and only wife, Pastor Foluke Adeboye who clocked 71 on Saturday July 13.

Pastor Adeboye has described his wife as his only support system, and has said that everybody notices that his wife is ageing in grace except him.

https://mychristiangist.com/2019/07/14/you-are-exactly-the-way-that-you-were-when-i-met-you-pastor-adeboye-celebrate-his-wife-birthday-at-71/
Re: Pastor Adeboye Celebrate His Wife @71 by Amuocha: 4:26pm On Jul 14, 2019
Ok.

Let me stay here and wait for Buhari to send a signed congratulatory message to Mrs. Adeboye
Re: Pastor Adeboye Celebrate His Wife @71 by Youngmum1(f): 4:28pm On Jul 14, 2019
Awwww. Happy Birthday ma
Re: Pastor Adeboye Celebrate His Wife @71 by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jul 14, 2019
Congratulations....

Please why is it that when VP Osinbajo survived helicopter crash, it was attributed to Pastor Adeboye prayers .
When Pastor Adeboye personal assistant died, it was said his time is up and not that GO prayer failed.
Pastor Kumuyi also lost the wife and its said her time was up and not that GO prayer failed.

There are several cases. If God said your time is up, no manner of prayer can bring you back. So if someone survives or good thing happened to them or family. PLEASE LETS THANK GOD AND NOT GIVE GLORY TO PRAYERS OF ONE PASTOR OR DADDY GO etc

(1) (Reply)

Lady Push Down Catholic Fr Marcelo Rossi From Altar During Mass / Reject The Mark Of The Beast -Wilfred Grace (photos) / You Will Not Be Crushed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.