Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Re: Where Are The Cows? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Re: Where Are The Cows? (417 Views)

Breaking News: Tinubu Has Seen The Cows / Igangan Massacre:Where Are The Cows? / Breaking: Tinubu Has Seen The Cows (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Re: Where Are The Cows? by mekaboy(m): 6:57pm On Jul 14, 2019
I watched the video where tinubu stylishly pointed towards the igbos as the perpetrators of the murder act.

He asked " Where are the cows?" . Suggesting that since there were now cows at the scene, then it is not the herdsmen.

However, I want to ask if there were cows in the murder scene in Enugu state.

Or where there cows when they kidnapped olu falae in his farm?

Where there cows when benue people were massacred?

Why will herdsmen go with cows they value more than humans to perpetuate such acts?

When issues are presented to Buhari, he will say he does not know the technology used. When it is presented to tinubu, he will ask where are the cows. One thing is certain, we can never change what we tolerate. The decayed security situation is because some people from a region became above the law, today our security agency can't control them.

Let's continue asking where are the cows, while we are slaughtered like cows.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Re: Where Are The Cows? by otosa(m): 8:38am On Jul 15, 2019
ChikaEvelyn:
NEWS FLASH!

I just discovered a platform that doubled my money In less than 24 hours. Check it out here [url]/24hr[/url]
see ur life! We are talking about issue that important to life and u are caring scammer jingle around like someone running a xmass promo.

(1) (Reply)

I'll Win Primaries, Whether Direct Or Indirect , Prince Audu / The 50 Billion Gang / Ghanaian Actor John Dumelo Wants To Be MP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.