Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,216 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:22 AM

South African Man Kills And Buries 5 Facebook Girlfriends After Sex - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / South African Man Kills And Buries 5 Facebook Girlfriends After Sex (47137 Views)

Awgbu Town Buries 5 Victims Of May 18 Attack In Anambra (Pictures) / Gateman Kills And Buries Boss In His Backyard (video) / Man Kills And Buries His Cousin In Edo Over N2 Million (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Man Kills And Buries 5 Facebook Girlfriends After Sex by Martin0(m): 5:30pm On Jul 15, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Loooooool. Never even owned a slingshot, let alone a gun. I may come across differently, but I'm actually a big softie at heart. The most "gangster" I've been was carrying a little Swiss army knife in my bag, which I carried for work reasons tongue

dammmm,work reasonsgrin
Re: South African Man Kills And Buries 5 Facebook Girlfriends After Sex by XhosaNostra(f): 5:36pm On Jul 15, 2019
Martin0:

dammmm,work reasonsgrin

To open wine bottles. I was waiting tables.
Re: South African Man Kills And Buries 5 Facebook Girlfriends After Sex by Shaggap: 8:30pm On Jul 15, 2019
XhosaNostra:

So where did you get that he said he couldn't find a petrol station if you didn't watch the video of him comparing the two countries?
I wrote about the one I saw on bbn this ur imaginary story I font know where you got it from
Re: South African Man Kills And Buries 5 Facebook Girlfriends After Sex by XhosaNostra(f): 8:46pm On Jul 15, 2019
Shaggap:
I wrote about the one I saw on bbn this ur imaginary story I font know where you got it from

How is it an imaginary story when he practically said everything in the same breath? You're just being a shameless liar right now. He even said he measures someone's built with his eyes before approaching them, in the dark alleys of Nigeria & referred to himself as a "sharp guy"!
Re: South African Man Kills And Buries 5 Facebook Girlfriends After Sex by Shaggap: 9:13pm On Jul 15, 2019
XhosaNostra:

How is it an imaginary story when he practically said everything in the same breath? You're just being a shameless liar right now. He even said he measures someone's built with his eyes before approaching them, in the dark alleys of Nigeria & referred to himself as a "sharp guy"!
me shameless liar chaiii my head.u ee u are a very shamefull liar.
Re: South African Man Kills And Buries 5 Facebook Girlfriends After Sex by Martin0(m): 7:44am On Jul 16, 2019
XhosaNostra:

To open wine bottles. I was waiting tables.
hahahahahahahahgrin crazy girlcheesy

1 Like

Re: South African Man Kills And Buries 5 Facebook Girlfriends After Sex by tolijascro(m): 9:55am On Jul 16, 2019
iTearHerToto:
Afonja in diasporagrin

Pukes angry

But you hate Yoruba's sha....nawa o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Trader, 37, Docked For Allegedly Hypnotising Woman, Duping Her N700,000 / Police Arrest 55-Year-Old Woman Caught With 12 Stolen Children in Anambra (Pix) / Man Rapes 70-year-old London Returnee To Death (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.