Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,721 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:03 PM

Atiku, PDP Are Responsible For The Death Of Afenifere Daughter___ See How - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku, PDP Are Responsible For The Death Of Afenifere Daughter___ See How (1960 Views)

Funke Olakunrin: Herdsmen React To The Killing Of Afenifere Leader's Daughter / Akeredolu Condemns Murder Of Afenifere Leader’s Daughter, Orders Investigation / Funke Olakunrin: Atiku Reacts To Death Of Afenifere Chairman Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku, PDP Are Responsible For The Death Of Afenifere Daughter___ See How by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 7:45pm On Jul 14, 2019
The law of Nairaland says, Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she post or uploads on Nairaland.

I Agree,

PDP are bandits, Atiku is bandits, Atiku is herdsmen

Every news media and site owners and bloggers please post this on your platform.

The recent killings going on in Nigeria now are not fulani herdsmen, before I start PDP are behind the killing of Afenifere daughter which Atiku Abubakar is fully aware and supported it. They should ask Atiku, PDP why they killed Afenifere daughter. The so Called armed men were sent by the PDP to finish the innocent woman, after all these they went ahead putting blames on Buhari calling herdsmen, it is a big lie. Atiku sponsored the killing.

Atiku, PDP should be held responsible for the death of Afenifere daughter. They are lots of investigations going on about this killing which Atiku himself told the security agencies to investigate those behind the killing, hahahahahaha I laugh. According to them they are doing all these just to give Buhari a bad name, Nigerians stop putting blames on herdsmen. I called the Police control in Abuja of recent and told him all these and those that are behind the killings, he said its non of his business he said the Federal Government should investigate the matter that its non of his business I was disappointed, here is his number o 7 o 5 7 3 3 7 6 5 3 That is someone who called himself security agency, anyone can call him and find out. Remember that in September and also during the campaign ATIKU said if President Buhari wins the election that more killings and bloodshed will roar in Nigeria, he vowed it, this prove alone is enough for Atiku to be held responsible. lemme tell you all that herdsmen are no longer killing and fighting people Atiku provided fulani wears for the Igbos to put on and be going about killing people and at the end people will say its fulani herdsmen that is a BIG fat lie from the pit of hell. Have been keeping quiet over this as a journalist have since a lot of things that if I start exposing them today hmmmm the world will be surprise. The APC National Chairman, Adams Oshiomhole is also aware of this i called him early April i told him everything i gave him evidence and prove he was shock and said they will get back to me, You can call him and find out for yourself here is his number o 8 1 5 9 9 1 1 1 1 1 I come to understand that he is afraid of ATIKU and don't know how to present this before the president.

I can not sit and watch evil going on everyday by day and the masses will keep blaming my president, while the people behind all these are Atiku, PDP they are now using the Igbos to kill people they dressed like fulani herdsmen they wear arms on their body and they call them bandits. The law inforcement agency should take action on this now before the worst happen. I can come out boldly and clear to say this if am called out here is my number, o 9 o1 6 0 6 9 8 5 8 enough of all these nonsense. For more prove and information call me via my number there because what i have to say this forum can't contain it because my typing space is almost full. What pained me most is that Afenifere daughter's death that ATIKU sponsored it with his money and life at the end they say its fulani herdsmen, which fulani herdsmen? Then i decided to open this publicly today. Atiku reacted to it, Goodluck Jonathan reacted to it, all the PDP officials reacted to it and they know how it all happened. The Federal Government should hold Atiku and the Igbos responsible for the calamity going on in our great nationa today.

Cc: lalasticlala,
Cc: dominique,
Cc: OAM4J

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku, PDP Are Responsible For The Death Of Afenifere Daughter___ See How by Chukwurah003: 7:49pm On Jul 14, 2019
God will punish PDP

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Atiku, PDP Are Responsible For The Death Of Afenifere Daughter___ See How by kelvine(m): 7:50pm On Jul 14, 2019
High on Drugs

3 Likes

Re: Atiku, PDP Are Responsible For The Death Of Afenifere Daughter___ See How by rottennaija(m): 8:00pm On Jul 14, 2019
Re: Atiku, PDP Are Responsible For The Death Of Afenifere Daughter___ See How by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jul 14, 2019
See the kind of people I refer to as countryman cry

5 Likes

Re: Atiku, PDP Are Responsible For The Death Of Afenifere Daughter___ See How by Nemesis909: 8:23pm On Jul 14, 2019
Hmmm.
Re: Atiku, PDP Are Responsible For The Death Of Afenifere Daughter___ See How by Chapelbeatz(m): 8:35pm On Jul 14, 2019
Emm wen u are buying ur next codeine ba,just buy from me biko.

4 Likes

Re: Atiku, PDP Are Responsible For The Death Of Afenifere Daughter___ See How by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jul 14, 2019
These are strong claims bro but I feel ya
Re: Atiku, PDP Are Responsible For The Death Of Afenifere Daughter___ See How by eagleu: 9:02pm On Jul 14, 2019
kelvine:
High on Drugs

Clearly looks like it!
Not only should he be banned for violating many rules, but I will not be surprised if the mods place him on FP tomorrow. This is their World.
Re: Atiku, PDP Are Responsible For The Death Of Afenifere Daughter___ See How by odi1278(m): 9:05pm On Jul 14, 2019
The phone doesn't exist. Fake news
Lucid1:
These are strong claims bro but I feel ya
Re: Atiku, PDP Are Responsible For The Death Of Afenifere Daughter___ See How by overall90: 9:29pm On Jul 14, 2019
So this is what Tinubu instructed you people to start doing becuase of his political ambition.

why not try another method because this one looks puerile and ludicrous smh

1 Like

Re: Atiku, PDP Are Responsible For The Death Of Afenifere Daughter___ See How by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 9:54pm On Jul 14, 2019
odi1278:
The phone doesn't exist. Fake news

modified

Call Adams Oshiomhole now
Re: Atiku, PDP Are Responsible For The Death Of Afenifere Daughter___ See How by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 9:59pm On Jul 14, 2019
eagleu:

Clearly looks like it!
Not only should he be banned for violating many rules, but I will not be surprised if the mods place him on FP tomorrow. This is their World.

Ban for what? For saying the truth or what?

Keep wailing 4years is still far, Buhari will bring another successor for us, nevertheless wail until the coming of christ.
Re: Atiku, PDP Are Responsible For The Death Of Afenifere Daughter___ See How by Cletus77(m): 12:00am On Jul 15, 2019
Don't be surprised if his counterparts parading as mods push this to FP

1 Like

Re: Atiku, PDP Are Responsible For The Death Of Afenifere Daughter___ See How by Numismatic(m): 12:28am On Jul 15, 2019
The Op is a Confirmed yaba left victim. Whoever did this to you, it shall never be well with him. Chai.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku, PDP Are Responsible For The Death Of Afenifere Daughter___ See How by Abeymills(m): 1:06am On Jul 15, 2019
Op u are an idiot ur president ruga president president of cluelessness n poverty is d blood sucking terrorist an old wicked fool n God will punish him n ur likes

1 Like

Re: Atiku, PDP Are Responsible For The Death Of Afenifere Daughter___ See How by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 8:39am On Jul 15, 2019
Numismatic:
The Op is a Confirmed yaba left victim. Whoever did this to you, it shall never be well with him. Chai.

The truth is always bitter
Re: Atiku, PDP Are Responsible For The Death Of Afenifere Daughter___ See How by Numismatic(m): 8:40am On Jul 15, 2019
LordviccoDaGuru:

The truth is always bitter

Keep quiet. You need help mentally if you really thought out that trash you wrote..
Re: Atiku, PDP Are Responsible For The Death Of Afenifere Daughter___ See How by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 8:49am On Jul 15, 2019
Numismatic:

Keep quiet. You need help mentally if you really thought out that trash you wrote..

Don't worry at the end of everything we will know if its trash or not, I will do everything possible to spread this news even if it will cost me the last penny of my money, my next agenda now is going to Channelstv station. Which I'll call Adams Oshiomhole to order security agencies to go along with me, because the truth is always bitter.
Re: Atiku, PDP Are Responsible For The Death Of Afenifere Daughter___ See How by YolobaMuslim: 8:50am On Jul 15, 2019
Pdp and Igbos are responsible.
Fulani herdsmen are great guys!

1 Like

Re: Atiku, PDP Are Responsible For The Death Of Afenifere Daughter___ See How by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 8:59am On Jul 15, 2019
YolobaMuslim:
Pdp and Igbos are responsible.
Fulani herdsmen are great guys!

Its just a cooked up plan to tanish Buhari government, I meant every bite of what i posted here, that is why i gave out numbers for more prove, it's Monday morning today am making plans to reach all the news media. Enough of all these nonsense,...........
Re: Atiku, PDP Are Responsible For The Death Of Afenifere Daughter___ See How by Nobody: 9:05am On Jul 15, 2019
Why did he chose a faceless forum to post this rubbish than posting it on Facebook.
Re: Atiku, PDP Are Responsible For The Death Of Afenifere Daughter___ See How by YolobaMuslim: 11:19am On Jul 15, 2019
LordviccoDaGuru:

Its just a cooked up plan to tanish Buhari government, I meant every bite of what i posted here, that is why i gave out numbers for more prove, it's Monday morning today am making plans to reach all the news media. Enough of all these nonsense,...........
Well done bro, we Yoloba Muslims cannot be fooled by the haters of our Fulani masters.

(1) (Reply)

JUST IN: Benjamin Kalu Defeats Chima Anyaso At Tribunal / Only A Bastard From Ebiraland Will Vote PDP Or Musa Wada…. Ebira Youth Congress. / I've Always Said That South East Has Always Been The Most Peaceful Region

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.