Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,018 members, 7,828,587 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Help With This Dream - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Help With This Dream (409 Views)

Can Someone Interpret This Dream For Me, It's Really Baffling Me... / What Does This Dream Mean? I Saw My Name Engraved On A Plaque And Then Molten... / Please Who Knows The Interpretation Of This Dream (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help With This Dream by IamPlato(m): 8:15pm On Jul 14, 2019
I Had A Dream Few Years Back About A Girl, very Beautiful One and We Were Very Close In That Dream... Over And Over I Saw Her In Dreams until The Dreams Stopped, but I Had Never Met This Girl In My Life But Strangely I Met This Girl On Nairaland...

Funny Enough I Didnt Know She Was The One until I Saw A Picture She Uploaded On Whatsapp about A Week Ago, I Was Shocked As The Dreams I Had Started Coming back To My Mind... I Have Been Thinking About This For Some Days Now. I Didnt Take Those Dreams Seriously but Now I Feel Differently.

Please What Do You Think Those Dreams Meant?
Re: Help With This Dream by IamPlato(m): 8:15pm On Jul 14, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Help With This Dream by kunleweb: 8:27pm On Jul 14, 2019
IamPlato:
I Had A Dream Few Years Back About A Girl, very Beautiful One and We Were Very Close In That Dream... Over And Over I Saw Her In Dreams until The Dreams Stopped, but I Had Never Met This Girl In My Life But Strangely I Met This Girl On Nairaland...

Funny Enough I Didnt Know She Was The One until I Saw A Picture She Uploaded On Whatsapp about A Week Ago, I Was Shocked As The Dreams I Had Started Coming back To My Mind... I Have Been Thinking About This For Some Days Now. I Didnt Take Those Dreams Seriously but Now I Feel Differently.

Please What Do You Think Those Dreams Meant?

Kongi grin
Re: Help With This Dream by banjicom(m): 8:28pm On Jul 14, 2019
oga park well with your yeye dream

U dey see her for dream abi? because she be fine girl........
Re: Help With This Dream by IamPlato(m): 9:44pm On Jul 14, 2019
kunleweb:

Kongi grin
meaning
Re: Help With This Dream by IamPlato(m): 9:46pm On Jul 14, 2019
banjicom:
oga park well with your yeye dream
U dey see her for dream abi? because she be fine girl........
are You Mad? Or Do You Think I Created This Post For A joke?
Dont Provoke Me please
Re: Help With This Dream by banjicom(m): 10:56pm On Jul 14, 2019
IamPlato:
are You Mad? Or Do You Think I Created This Post For A joke?

Dont Provoke Me please

you are very stupid for that statement!

mumu dreamer boy!
Re: Help With This Dream by IamPlato(m): 2:05am On Jul 15, 2019
banjicom:

you are very stupid for that statement!
mumu dreamer boy!
k
Re: Help With This Dream by Nobody: 7:57am On Jul 15, 2019
And there are yet those who think dreams are a joke and should be for granted.
Re: Help With This Dream by IamPlato(m): 8:36am On Jul 15, 2019
jesusjnr:
And there are yet think dreams are but a joke and should be for granted.
i Dont Understand What You Wrote
Re: Help With This Dream by Nobody: 10:36am On Jul 15, 2019
IamPlato:
i Dont Understand What You Wrote
Sorry I just modified my comment, for my point was that dreams were not jokes even though there were yet those who thought so. For they really do come true, and even some of the things that happen in dreams mirror the reality of our lives.

So do not be surprised that such had to happened to you for you to believe that it was not a joke, and that people are making a joke out it.

For usually it takes for someone to have such a personal experience to believe such a thing, for i'm sure what people are now doing to you, was what you were doing to people who were in your position before now.

You didn't give the details of your interactions with the girl in the dream, like if you were having sex with her in the dream or not. And have you confirmed that she was the one, that's if you've seen her face to face and not just using a picture the person behind the Nairaland moniker uploaded on WhatsApp to confirm this.
Re: Help With This Dream by IamPlato(m): 8:22pm On Jul 15, 2019
jesusjnr:
And there are yet those who think dreams are a joke and should be for granted.
we Never Had Sex, the First Time I Saw Her We Entered a Bus Together And We Were Going Somewhere, the Other Times We Were Just Talking and Smiling, the Last Time I Saw Her In The Dream she Was Standing With Myself And My Sister
Re: Help With This Dream by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jul 15, 2019
IamPlato:
we Never Had Sex, the First Time I Saw Her We Entered a Bus Together And We Were Going Somewhere, the Other Times We Were Just Talking and Smiling, the Last Time I Saw Her In The Dream she Was Standing With Myself And My Sister
Maybe she is God's choice for you. It's possible you had prayed to him before for someone to marry.

Regardless you should tell Him if she be His choice for you, let His will be done.

God bless.

(1) (Reply)

Why Gays Exist: A Bishop Explains / Deduct Tithes Straight From Workers’ Salaries For Churches, Archbishop Begs / Pastor Asks Church Members To Drink His Bath Water (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.