Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,027 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Can Someone Interpret This Dream For Me, It's Really Baffling Me... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can Someone Interpret This Dream For Me, It's Really Baffling Me... (1004 Views)

Please Can Someone Interpret This Dream / Can Someone Interpret This Dream For Me. / Can Someone Interpret This Dream For Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Someone Interpret This Dream For Me, It's Really Baffling Me... by Realanonymous: 9:42pm On Jun 28, 2019
I would try as much as possible to narrate it exactly how it happened so i can get the best interpretation...

In my dream, let me say i was in a street with an entrance to another street in between(like a barrier), i crossed my present street to the other one through the entrance then after spending few mins in that street, i felt i should leave that street to where i was before since i wasn't getting good feelings, but on getting to the exit door(the same entrance i took to the street), it had become so tiny(thin) that i couldn't fit in to pass to the other side so i was confused on how to get back to the street i came from, but then, i saw people playing on the other side through the tiny (thin) exit and i was so curious to get back to that street, something now strucked in my head to look up, then i noticed i could scale through the fence to get over to the other side.

I pulled myself up to scale the fence and immediately i tried jumping to the other side, i got stuck in the air and kept struggling to land on the other side but i could not then i peeped through the tiny exit and saw some girls in white attires(bra and wrapper) with a hand reactions like trying to draw me back to the street i'm trying to leave but then i woke from my sleep...

Pls, i would love to hear the truth even is it's negative...
Re: Can Someone Interpret This Dream For Me, It's Really Baffling Me... by erifeoluwasimi(f): 9:46pm On Jun 28, 2019
Realanonymous:
I would try as much as possible to narrate it exactly how it happened so i can get the best interpretation...

In my dream, let me say i was in a street with an entrance to another street in between(like a barrier), i crossed my present street to the other one through the entrance then after spending few mins in that street, i felt i should leave that street to where i was before since i wasn't getting good feelings, but on getting to the exit door(the same entrance i took to the street), it had become so tiny(thin) that i couldn't fit in to pass to the other side so i was confused on how to get back to the street i came from, but then, i saw people playing on the other side through the tiny (thin) exit and i was so curious to get back to that street, something now strucked in my head to look up, then i noticed i could scale through the fence to get over to the other side.

I pulled myself up to scale the fence and immediately i tried jumping to the other side, i got stuck in the air and kept struggling to land on the other side but i could not then i peeped through the tiny exit and saw some girls in white attires(bra and wrapper) with a hand reactions like trying to draw me back to the street i'm trying to leave but then i woke from my sleep...
For real? If it is. This is like two dreams in one
Re: Can Someone Interpret This Dream For Me, It's Really Baffling Me... by essenceplus: 9:50pm On Jun 28, 2019
Keep forging forward. The door returning back getting closed implies you need to have an onward forward mentality. So you don't start something and wanting a desire to go back have the desire to want to look back. What this means in simple terms is that life is closing on doors to return back so you can have an increased mindset of pressing forward.. Do you remember in the Bible the way back to Egypt was closed from their eyes otherwise they would have returned back to Egypt.

For you not to suffer inconclusive projects,unfinished things, procrastination, life will close the door back to return to base,aka familiarity so you can develop heightened state of mind,energy and perspective to press forward and continue with whatever you strive to achieve

The total point of the dream is you must begin to develop inner resolve to push projects to completion. Not just starting things and dropping them midway,or starting things and wanting to return to another or starting multiple things only not to finish any one of them

What's more if you're having the dreams with females at the back as typified by bra and bikini,this implies love,it means do not hold on dearly to past relationships as you've outgrown them and you need to press forward as new relationships would form

This is what I believe is been communicated to you Sir

Cc Daddytime missjoy29

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Someone Interpret This Dream For Me, It's Really Baffling Me... by Realanonymous: 9:50pm On Jun 28, 2019
erifeoluwasimi:

For real? If it is. This is like two dreams in one
2 dreams in 1 like how?

Pls kindly explain what you mean.
Re: Can Someone Interpret This Dream For Me, It's Really Baffling Me... by erifeoluwasimi(f): 9:52pm On Jun 28, 2019
Realanonymous:

2 dreams in 1 like how?

Pls kindly explain what you mean.
the first one ended when you jumped the fence. The part of the persons in underwear is another
It all says you want to take a step don't
Maybe deal in a business with an old business partner
Or hang out with old friends
Etc.

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Interpret This Dream For Me, It's Really Baffling Me... by Realanonymous: 9:53pm On Jun 28, 2019
essenceplus:
Keep forging forward. The door returning back getting closed implies you need to have an onward forward mentality. So you don't start something and wanting a desire to go back have the desire to want to look back. What this means in simple terms is that life is closing on doors to return back so you can have an increased mindset of pressing forward..

Hmmm

But the door wasn't closed, i opened the door & the exit had become to tiny that i can't fit it but i could see through the tiny exit and i wasn't getting good feelings in that street, reason why i want to leave...
Re: Can Someone Interpret This Dream For Me, It's Really Baffling Me... by Realanonymous: 9:56pm On Jun 28, 2019
erifeoluwasimi:
the first one ended when you jumped the fence. The part of the persons in underwear is another
It all says you want to take a step don't
Maybe deal in a business with an old business partner
Or hang out with old friends
Etc.

Hmm
I think I'm getting meaning from what you just said cuz presently i noticed my friendship with old friends ain't working anymore as they do pick up fight with me everytime and it's really affecting my daily routines..

Thanks for this
Re: Can Someone Interpret This Dream For Me, It's Really Baffling Me... by essenceplus: 9:56pm On Jun 28, 2019
Realanonymous:

Hmmm

But the door wasn't closed, i opened the door but the exit had become to tiny that i can't fit it but i could see through the tiny exit and i wasn't getting good feelings in that street, reason why i want to leave...

This is the meaning of not getting good feelings. Now pay attention closely.

Its not about your feel good feelings but about the purpose you aim to achieve. If its was about feeling good,the Israelites would have returned to Egypt. Now because life knew you would feel discomforted through the journey,the way back had to be shut so you could learn to process how to navigate the straits and adopt deeper understanding of how to transit from one point to the other embracing the pain and discomfort of the process . life is telling you to turn the focus of your feelings and put the energy on your journey and the purpose and focus on your objectives more otherwise you won't be able to have the energy and fortitude to push through till breaking point but at any instance of discomfort would want to return to familiarity because it feels cool with you. It means you should learn to live with processes you find yourself and workout your way through barriers,obstacles,challenges. It is telling you to learn how to increase mental flexibility so your focus.won't be on problems or challenges but on your goals and your ambition cause from this position comes a deeper resolve to press forward to the finishing line.

Should an athlete run forward and look back at the same time?

Start learning to finish whatever you start is what life is communicating to you. Start learning to develop increased will power and mental strength so you can finish projects.

2 Likes

Re: Can Someone Interpret This Dream For Me, It's Really Baffling Me... by Gentlebreeze1: 9:59pm On Jun 28, 2019
Pray for set back...... anything that will cause stagnant in your life.........
Re: Can Someone Interpret This Dream For Me, It's Really Baffling Me... by dollytino4real(f): 10:02pm On Jun 28, 2019
type it 4 Google u will get interpretation
Re: Can Someone Interpret This Dream For Me, It's Really Baffling Me... by essenceplus: 10:03pm On Jun 28, 2019
U made out time to do all that typing. I'm tired. You can call me let's talk if you need more insights.I can brush you up as I know what's amiss
Re: Can Someone Interpret This Dream For Me, It's Really Baffling Me... by erifeoluwasimi(f): 10:03pm On Jun 28, 2019
Realanonymous:

Hmm
I think I'm getting meaning from what you just said cuz presently i noticed my friendship with old friends ain't working anymore as they do pick up fight with me everytime and it's really affecting my daily routines..

Thanks for this
Keep off for now. The ladies in white is another dream entirely different message. I don't seem to understand it yet because it's not in full. I pray you get the full revelation. That's why I don't like when people wake me from sleep and
Re: Can Someone Interpret This Dream For Me, It's Really Baffling Me... by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jun 28, 2019
Realanonymous:

Let me see.

You were in the right street, left it to the wrong street. And realizing you were not in the right street you ought to be, you tried to leave the wrong street and get back to the right street which you came from.

But to get out of the wrong street became a struggle and very difficult for you, but you were able to see those who were responsible for making getting back to the right street difficult for you.

It may be an illustration of your life, maybe you left the right way you used to follow and started following the wrong path and puting hand in the wrong things. But you weren't comfortable with doing the wrong things now you wanted to leave such things but it's not been easy for you.

And those girls show that the difficulty you have experienced in leaving those things was not just ordinary but demonic, that is there are actually spiritual forces making it difficult for you to leave that wrong path.

So you need to treat the issue as a spiritual matter and not just a physical one.

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Interpret This Dream For Me, It's Really Baffling Me... by Realanonymous: 10:19pm On Jun 28, 2019
jesusjnr:
Let me see.

You were in the right street, left it to the wrong street. And realizing you were not in the right street you ought to be, you tried to leave the wrong street and get back to the right street which you came from.

But to get out of the wrong street became a struggle and very difficult for you, but you were able to see those who were responsible for making getting back to the right street difficult for you.

It may be an illustration of your life, maybe you left the right way you used to follow and started following the wrong path and puting hand in the wrong things. But you weren't comfortable with doing the wrong things now you wanted to leave such things but it's not been easy for you.

And those girls show that the difficulty you have experienced in leaving those things was not just ordinary but demonic, that is there are actually spiritual forces making it difficult for you to leave that wrong path.

So you need to treat the issue as a spiritual matter and not just a physical one.

My thoughts exactly cuz i tried to relate what happened in the dream to my reality and i noticed ever since i made a deal with someone which made the person to runaway with my cut thereby making me to curse the person cuz i was frustrated as I've put lots of resources together to make the deal happen but this person that runaway with my cut reverse the curse on me back and said he intended to send my cut before my message came in on his phone and he's not going to send it again. But i actually sent that message when he blocked me on whatsapp and wasn't picking up my calls till i noticed he even blocked number on voice call. I was depressed that i couldn't take it so i sent an SMS curse to him...

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Interpret This Dream For Me, It's Really Baffling Me... by Mrkumareze(m): 10:20pm On Jun 28, 2019
You are in position to understand your dream very well, first what plan do you have at hand (business or relationship) you better suspend it all for the moment, you are about leaving your comfort zone ...And dare move, you 'll much regret.. the dream isn't far from you. You can ask God for clearer version before going to bed

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Interpret This Dream For Me, It's Really Baffling Me... by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jun 28, 2019
Realanonymous:

My thoughts exactly cuz i tried to relate what happened in the dream to my reality and i noticed ever since i made a deal with someone which made the person to runaway with my cut thereby making me to curse the person cuz i was frustrated as I've put lots of resources together to make the deal happen but this person that runaway with my cut reverse the curse on me back and said he intended to send my cut before my message came in on his phone and he's not going to send it again. But i actually sent that message when he blocked me on whatsapp and wasn't picking up my calls till i noticed he even blocked number on voice call. I was depressed that i couldn't take it so i sent an SMS curse to him...
It's good to know that you could relate with the interpretation i gave to your dream, so thank God for that.

Now I understand that it's not easy when you face such disappointments in life, but be very careful not to be eager to curse at every opportunity, for despite that it has become common placed now, it is not perfect.

Maybe it because it wasn't in your nature to curse that's why it is being made such a big issue. So I'd advice you forgive the person in your heart and pray for him, but if it's hard for you, tell God to help you with the heart to forgive the person.

I believe it would help in easing your depression if not taking it completely away, and trust God for He's able to restore all that you lost and even more.

God bless.
Re: Can Someone Interpret This Dream For Me, It's Really Baffling Me... by XavierD(f): 11:08pm On Jun 28, 2019

Some u settled issues from your past are militating against your moving on to where desire to be..

Pray, pray, pray. ..... Marine spirit issues loading...

Re: Can Someone Interpret This Dream For Me, It's Really Baffling Me... by Talk2nanro(m): 12:50am On Jun 29, 2019
First of all are you religious ( a Christian with hunger for Christ but backsliding? )
Re: Can Someone Interpret This Dream For Me, It's Really Baffling Me... by blessedvisky(m): 3:15am On Jun 29, 2019
jesusjnr:
Let me see.

You are very on point. I'll like to add it's a singular event that made him to make the mistake. Oo Next time, pray well in the night before making any major deals with anyone

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Interpret This Dream For Me, It's Really Baffling Me... by meobizy(f): 8:08am On Jun 29, 2019
Let’s wait for revadebola, that guy is a certified dream technician.
Re: Can Someone Interpret This Dream For Me, It's Really Baffling Me... by oaroloye(m): 6:22pm On Jun 29, 2019
Trust in GOD AND PRAYER, not in Dreams.
Re: Can Someone Interpret This Dream For Me, It's Really Baffling Me... by GMbuharii: 6:58pm On Jun 29, 2019
essenceplus:
Keep forging forward. The door returning back getting closed implies you need to have an onward forward mentality. So you don't start something and wanting a desire to go back have the desire to want to look back. What this means in simple terms is that life is closing on doors to return back so you can have an increased mindset of pressing forward.. Do you remember in the Bible the way back to Egypt was closed from their eyes otherwise they would have returned back to Egypt.

For you not to suffer inconclusive projects,unfinished things, procrastination, life will close the door back to return to base,aka familiarity so you can develop heightened state of mind,energy and perspective to press forward and continue with whatever you strive to achieve

The total point of the dream is you must begin to develop inner resolve to push projects to completion. Not just starting things and dropping them midway,or starting things and wanting to return to another or starting multiple things only not to finish any one of them

What's more if you're having the dreams with females at the back as typified by bra and bikini,this implies love,it means do not hold on dearly to past relationships as you've outgrown them and you need to press forward as new relationships would form

This is what I believe is been communicated to you Sir

Cc Daddytime missjoy29

Oga,leave Magana for the people who understand. Vegetable ain't merecine,thank you
Re: Can Someone Interpret This Dream For Me, It's Really Baffling Me... by essenceplus: 8:26pm On Jun 29, 2019
GMbuharii:

Oga,leave Magana for the people who understand. Vegetable ain't merecine,thank you

Na who hold you?

(1) (Reply)

Explosion Of Divine Favour And Breakthroughs Via Thanksgiving Prayers / Are You An Accidental Satanist? (by Truthunedited) / ' America Will Break Soon, New World Leader Will Emerge' - Primate Ayodele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.