Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

How Can I Do Away With My Wife? ( Correct Or Divorce Her) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Can I Do Away With My Wife? ( Correct Or Divorce Her) (34527 Views)

Is My Wife Correct On This Matter? / Nurse Set To Divorce Her Husband For Wanting To Pursue The Same Career As Hers / I Would Divorce Her- My Wife Is Callous (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Do Away With My Wife? ( Correct Or Divorce Her) by Platony(m): 2:17am On Jul 15, 2019
Oh marriage smiley smiley

Marriage na one kind thing oo.

My brother, don't worry urself. She'll soon outgrow dis stage. Divorce is not an option. There's more to marriage than this stage u're experiencing.

Be strong & face dis challenge, it shall pass.
Good luck. wink

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Do Away With My Wife? ( Correct Or Divorce Her) by Ishilove: 2:18am On Jul 15, 2019
kayone6237:
Please house don't mind my construction but I will go straight to the point.

My wife always reports me to anybody that can help me spiritually and physically. What I mean by reporting is that, she always tarnishes my image everywhere, she has reported me to my Inlaw, her siblings, to the extent that I have amounted to nothing.

She reported me to my former pastor and now to my present pastor that I am a smoker of which I am not.

Anytime I go out of the house just to stroll or catch fun with my friends, the next thing is for her to tell me that I have smoked.
Errr, you are. Or at least you once were... https://www.nairaland.com/4927309/which-addict-wish-end-2018/3#74224997

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Do Away With My Wife? ( Correct Or Divorce Her) by Amanda4life: 2:32am On Jul 15, 2019
You are living your life separately. You are not truthful even though you do to church. You are living a secretive life , she does not trust you.

You are married but living a single life.
You don't love her.

If you want to divorce her, thats better. So that she can run her race alone and make heaven.

Because this kind of marriage is really disturbing her heavenly race. Her marriage with you may lead her to hell fire.

Its better for someone to run the race alone and make heaven than being married and end in hell fire.

Many will go to hell fire because of marriage.

I beg free her

Just tell your self the truth

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Do Away With My Wife? ( Correct Or Divorce Her) by Amanda4life: 2:47am On Jul 15, 2019
Infact God is about to deliver her from your bondage called marriage..

Just try and divorce her you will see how God will bless her.

If i were her i will leave you to continue living that life. Since my effort to help you is tagged as nagging.

I will even be reminding you to go meet your friends and enjoy yourself small.
I will continue to play along with you. Its a game for me
I will secretly plan my life well well.
But the day something will happen to you through your night strolling or that smoke. You go know say i don first divorce you tete.
Say na my shadow dey with you long time ago

5 Likes

Re: How Can I Do Away With My Wife? ( Correct Or Divorce Her) by Amanda4life: 2:56am On Jul 15, 2019
Im a very romantic person but if you continue to toy with my emotions. Allah i go change am for you.

I go just write movie script for you and act it out gently.

Thank God you married her kind of person.

Well, if you want to divorce her its okay.

I might come your way unknowngly. Then i will help you achieve your purpose in life.

If you still want to divorce no probs , people like us awaits you. Luv luv

You know i love you�

1 Like

Re: How Can I Do Away With My Wife? ( Correct Or Divorce Her) by arrestdarrester: 2:59am On Jul 15, 2019
Your wife is simply immature and insecure. She may not know it but her 'reporting' will only bring you disfavour. The people that would readily think of helping you when something good comes along will give that opportunity away to another person simply because of your wife. They would believe no one can know you like your own wife. This is a case of your own hand fighting your own head.

Become genuinely born again.
If already born again, rededicate your life to Christ.
Stay away from friends that smoke or booze.
Take charge of your family finances.
Take charge of your family altar.
Ask your wife to stop destroying your image before people you hold in high esteem.

Take time to pray for your wife like you have never done before. If your wife refuses to change, shock her with a demand for separation (it is temporary, it is not divorce) from her. This would make her rethink and adjust. Make sure you're the one who ends the separation and not she.

If any of the people you hold in high esteem calls you about any report from her, ask the person: "if your wife accuses you falsely in public, what would you do?" They will tell you "forgive". Tell them you have forgiven her but you just want her to change and this is the only way you know your wife would change. If they express any doubt, ask them why they didn't express the same doubt when she lied against you.

Take charge of your home thenceforth.
Re: How Can I Do Away With My Wife? ( Correct Or Divorce Her) by BYallthentic: 3:01am On Jul 15, 2019
Let me ask a few questions
How long have been married
How many Children do you guys have
What were the things that made you settle down with her

Many times What we see as the problem is nothing but symptoms of other underlying factors

Try to answer the questions.

I believe it’s just a phase! It will pass
Re: How Can I Do Away With My Wife? ( Correct Or Divorce Her) by nagalee(m): 3:06am On Jul 15, 2019
TimFisher2:
undecided

Wake up from 1am and start doing incantation

Tie red ribbon on ur head and rub white powder on your face

Do it for one week,and see for yourself

She will run away from your life entirely!
cheesy grin grin
Re: How Can I Do Away With My Wife? ( Correct Or Divorce Her) by palman(m): 3:12am On Jul 15, 2019
A lot of people hear said so meaning full stuff u can pick from
Divorce is not an option here
Talk to a pastor she respects for council
If u can ask her to go out with u, I'm married I have friends but I don't hangout with them except when my wife feels OK and that's when she is not at home. If she is I rather stay with her and the kids. Maybe she doesn't like the way u leave her at home
Find her a job if she is not working cos an idle Mind is a prey for trash
Pray together when u wake up and sleep, maybe she thinks u are too worldly
Ignore whoever she reports u to, they don't own ur life. Leave a conscience free life
Above all show her more love, buy her gifts, take her out occasionally and pray

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Do Away With My Wife? ( Correct Or Divorce Her) by 2mch(m): 3:35am On Jul 15, 2019
If you see any trace that your intending is a compulsive gossip, please run from him/her. Gossiping is a very very very terrible and life threatening Vice.
Re: How Can I Do Away With My Wife? ( Correct Or Divorce Her) by expert555: 3:44am On Jul 15, 2019
Guy she is setting you up for divorce, trust me I have seen examples of many including myself, my uncle and a close friend for good measure, she wants people to look you in bad light so when she eventually pull the plug at her chosen time and place people will see her in good light. Pull the plug on her before she does
Re: How Can I Do Away With My Wife? ( Correct Or Divorce Her) by freecocoa(f): 3:52am On Jul 15, 2019
EVILFOREST:
LOOK for the nearest TRASH CAN and empty her there
Nowadays Ladies lack Manners.
They NAG at slightest provocation.
If I have my way, NO MAN will ever marry any Lady.

How can a MAN, toil for many years, save up money only to use it to lure a DEVIL home...??
All in the name of marriage....

MEN should rather save up these cash, use such to adopt babies or better still pay off ladies that got pregnant for you.
More so, you can add 2 more wives to the one you already have. This will charge up the entire house, then the competition will start.

We have lost it entirely..
In your mind now, you made sense o.
Re: How Can I Do Away With My Wife? ( Correct Or Divorce Her) by babeosisi: 3:58am On Jul 15, 2019
I hope you don't bring AIDS and dash her from your night crawlings.
You think.all your readers are daft
This is what happens when a womam.marries an immature,insecure, under achieving man

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Do Away With My Wife? ( Correct Or Divorce Her) by segun18(m): 3:59am On Jul 15, 2019
TimFisher2:
undecided

shocked shocked grin grin angry
Re: How Can I Do Away With My Wife? ( Correct Or Divorce Her) by Okijajuju: 4:27am On Jul 15, 2019
kayone6237:

My wife always reports me to anybody that can help me spiritually and physically. What I mean by reporting is that, she always tarnishes my image everywhere, she has reported me to my Inlaw, her siblings, to the extent that I have amounted to nothing.

She reported me to my former pastor and now to my present pastor that I am a smoker of which I am not.

Anytime I go out of the house just to stroll or catch fun with my friends, the next thing is for her to tell me that I have smoked.

I am contemplating divorce because I don't see anything good about her anymore. I have corrected her several times but she won't listen.

I am saying this because it is my heart beat. I need a mature mind to give me candid advice.

Every contribution will be highly appreciated.

Between the two of you, who is financially stronger.. Don't lie to me otherwise I wont be able to advice you properly.
Re: How Can I Do Away With My Wife? ( Correct Or Divorce Her) by sylve11: 4:36am On Jul 15, 2019
Edeteyongapla:
Oga from the things u have side... I can't see any concrete reason why u should divorce ur wife. Perhaps u should check urself too, maybe she is correct with her complains. That's ur wife if she See's any bad habit from u see has d right to complain. Or maybe she no longer see d man she saw before u two got married. U two should sort it out.

I nor understand this. cool
Re: How Can I Do Away With My Wife? ( Correct Or Divorce Her) by goslowgoslow(m): 4:41am On Jul 15, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
guys will see trouble before marriage,but because of mumu love they will still go ahead to marry trouble..look my brother i only advise people to divorce for twt things,if she cheats(i dont tolerate itl!!) and if it is life and death..since it is none carry your cross..you know ur wife was a chatterbox before u married her
This are the type of question that I hate! Is it possible for you to notice everything about somebody before getting married? If so then you should be looking for a perfect person to marry. Is that possible?
Re: How Can I Do Away With My Wife? ( Correct Or Divorce Her) by sylve11: 4:42am On Jul 15, 2019
Checkerd:
Bros. marriage is for better for worse. God hate divorce. You manage her, make her gain your trust, perform your duties as a husband and don't let her frustrate you. And finally, commit her to God. May God help you.

All these kind irritating post sef. undecided cool
Re: How Can I Do Away With My Wife? ( Correct Or Divorce Her) by Asiwajuyin(m): 4:46am On Jul 15, 2019
definitely she perceived the odour of smoke in your body whenever you get home, probably people you hangout with are smokers, OP why not look for responsible friend's and move with, if you are hanging out with good friends i don't think she will be. doing that, she's not telling you not to go out but she accused you of smoking, do you mean if I'm staying with you I won't accuse you too, when every time you come home you smell like white London.... it's better you change your circle oooo

1 Like

Re: How Can I Do Away With My Wife? ( Correct Or Divorce Her) by Nobody: 4:47am On Jul 15, 2019
TimFisher2:
undecided

SENSE NO GO kill u
Re: How Can I Do Away With My Wife? ( Correct Or Divorce Her) by valentinos22(m): 5:00am On Jul 15, 2019
kayone6237:

I am contemplating divorce because I don't see anything good about her anymore. I have corrected her several times but she won't listen.

I am saying this because it is my heart beat. I need a mature mind to give me candid advice.

Every contribution will be highly appreciated.
1. you are still a baby! nobody pushes a real MAN around like this!
2. i smell you both are afonja's which makes her attitude not unexpected!
3. chief even if you smoke as her hubby, she has no right to report you around instead she has a duty of trying to convince you otherwise.
4.when she will realize she was busy bringing shame upon her own self, it would be too late!{you are not the only married smoker, trust me!}
5.if her attitude is scaring in-laws and pastors away,then i urge you to see and enjoy the blessing in this act! because in-laws and pastors are choking lives out of some other marriages!
6. to divorce a woman who is not cheating is a childish move!
7. Stop moving around with small small boys,change your company so you can grow into a real MAN!
8.REAL MEN dont run to social media, they silently and personally deal with their situations!
9. I was just passing!

1 Like

Re: How Can I Do Away With My Wife? ( Correct Or Divorce Her) by ourhumanity: 5:07am On Jul 15, 2019
Let advise you rightly. Divorce her. Don't anyone here blackmail you into managing her or sermon idling about trust issue. A bad man or woman is bad. they will not change. your peace and health and progress are crucial than her.

I repeat, leave her and don't make such mistake of ignoring your sixth sense again. Nairaland is full of bias minds that can tolerate or take to what they advise.

Divorce her.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Do Away With My Wife? ( Correct Or Divorce Her) by Mutemenot(m): 5:14am On Jul 15, 2019
Op. This your story is not complete, anyone who concludes from what u have written here may have not married or witnessed a family with problems..
Go back and arrange your family, the moment a man marries his life becomes a different thing from what it used to be.. You must consider that term "marriage" and obey it's principles... Mind the kind of team you move With, your side must have seen something deeper which you do not want to correct...
Re: How Can I Do Away With My Wife? ( Correct Or Divorce Her) by ZUBY77(m): 5:23am On Jul 15, 2019
Nwodosis:
Is it a crime if she joins you to see your friends? There is trust issue in your marriage and you need to restore that trust by letting your wife to have more access to your private life. Mind you, divorce had always being the worst option in marriage.

Divorce is not the worst option in marriage.
If marriage is not working, divorce is the best option

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Do Away With My Wife? ( Correct Or Divorce Her) by Tunagee(m): 5:23am On Jul 15, 2019
Wettoid123:
All women are the same bro,don't even think of divorce do u know if the one you will marry after divorce will be the worst.

Great advice. If I decide to express my experience here about my wife, OP would thank God for her wife
Re: How Can I Do Away With My Wife? ( Correct Or Divorce Her) by Keebee4bowale: 5:26am On Jul 15, 2019
See dis guy is not financially responsible at home and I can see in him dat he flets around, I think a lady has bn decieving him outside D guy na Shinanny.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Do Away With My Wife? ( Correct Or Divorce Her) by Tunagee(m): 5:34am On Jul 15, 2019
Wettoid123:
All women are the same bro,don't even think of divorce do u know if the one you will marry after divorce will be the worst.
Re: How Can I Do Away With My Wife? ( Correct Or Divorce Her) by lolybaby(f): 5:36am On Jul 15, 2019
EVILFOREST:
I will advise you to bring 2 more LADIES home, you will see her SIT UP.
They detest competition in all forms.

MEN should start making plans of bringing more Ladies home. This updates the BRAINS of most stubborn wives.
Better still leave the apartment for her.
Go get a NEW ONE....
EVILFOREST:
I will advise you to bring 2 more LADIES home, you will see her SIT UP.

MEN should start making plans of bringing more Ladies home. This updates the BRAINS of most stubborn wives.
Better still leave the apartment for her.
Go get a NEW ONE....
[quote author=EVILFOREST post=80273799]I will advise you to bring 2 more LADIES home, you will see her SIT UP.

MEN should start making plans of bringing more Ladies home.real men don't chase other girl around but makes things work for good in his marriage,you don't just give advise anyhow...
Re: How Can I Do Away With My Wife? ( Correct Or Divorce Her) by dalass(f): 5:51am On Jul 15, 2019
You're a weed smoker...she won't say you were smoking if u were not.
Seek help asap grin

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Do Away With My Wife? ( Correct Or Divorce Her) by omamokta: 5:52am On Jul 15, 2019
My wife had such issues before, always reporting me to my in-laws, she has six sisters and she is the second to the last born. What did i Do? I just man Up, banned their first daughter from visiting my house, verbally abused their second daughter on the phone when she started poke nosing, started acting crazy to them. Everybody quiet, since that time, the worst she can do is to report me to my mum or my uncles because reporting is in her DNA and am working on stopping that one too, though i dont know if she still reports to her sisters because i no send them. So my man divorce is out of it. You need drastic measures to succeed, good luck.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Do Away With My Wife? ( Correct Or Divorce Her) by Nobody: 5:56am On Jul 15, 2019
Your headline is 'How can I do away with my wife', the second part of the heading is an afterthought. Bros any accusation leveled against a chicken is an excuse to murder it. Enjoy yaself

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Important Things To Discuss Before Marriage / I Was Punished, Ostracized For 20 Years For Marrying A White Lady: Aroms Aigbehi / What You Should Do As A Father, So That Your Kids Don't Love You Any Less

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.