Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

How Can I Do Away With My Wife? ( Correct Or Divorce Her) - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Can I Do Away With My Wife? ( Correct Or Divorce Her) (34536 Views)

Is My Wife Correct On This Matter? / Nurse Set To Divorce Her Husband For Wanting To Pursue The Same Career As Hers / I Would Divorce Her- My Wife Is Callous (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Do Away With My Wife? ( Correct Or Divorce Her) by Stillthebest: 9:57am On Jul 15, 2019
Does she just wake up and thinks you are a smoker? Reporting you to everyone is bad though. Correct her... If this is the only reason you think of a divorce then it is not jist yet it means she's good as a woman but only have a 'but' everyone does...
Re: How Can I Do Away With My Wife? ( Correct Or Divorce Her) by Jeferious: 10:03am On Jul 15, 2019
Information is power. Information is life. My dear, if you are really serious that your wife reports you to every Tom, dick and Harry... including your enemies, then you're a dead man already. It's only a matter of time.

I had a gf who is just like that. She can report for Africa. She even started asking after people around me who are influential in my life. Her reason was that those people can call me to order if I start "misbehaving". Meanwhile she had already made her aunts referees in our relationship. And she always complained to them that I am very secretive and mysterious. Those aunts will now start coaching me on how to be a good husband...blah blah blah. Sometimes I wonder if she used to tell them how I used to f**k her.

The thing with people like this is that they can love for Africa. Very emotional creatures. And their go-to tool to keep their men in check is nagging and reporting. I understand them perfectly. But what I will not ever understand is how they tell your story to every living soul with an ability to hear. Op, if your woman is as bad as gisting your matter to your enemies, you'd better cut her off, because someone somewhere is definitely picking up all these gists and using them to weave a plan that would harm you, if not kill.

In conclusion, try and correct her, while you work on your weaknesses, if there's any. Your family deserves some level of sovereignty, dignity and respect. I took over from my father after his death, and no uncle tells me how to run my domestic affairs. They don't even suggest- they plead. Even pastor must plead..if not I would walk you out of my house without remorse. Take charge. Be a man.
Re: How Can I Do Away With My Wife? ( Correct Or Divorce Her) by Wettoid123: 10:26am On Jul 15, 2019
Tunagee:

Great advice. If I decide to express my experience here about my wife, OP would thank God for her wife

My brother no man is free from the hands of women including my wife at home we all are just managing each other.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Do Away With My Wife? ( Correct Or Divorce Her) by Suspect33(m): 10:34am On Jul 15, 2019
EVILFOREST:

WOMEN HATE COMPETITION.
....and they cherish MEN they can POCKET.
My EX tried it, but the pit she dug swallowed her.
Great MEN take no shitttt
That's why u see them marry many wives...
ONE BAD WIFE na BIG TROUBLE..
But 3 BAD WIVES will fight one another and finish themselves... while the MAN survives. grin grin
Visit the US and see what WOMEN have done to the MEN.
MEN are now useless and rendered homeless.
AFRICA takes no shiiittt
*bar man, bring my boss two crate of Heineken * grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Do Away With My Wife? ( Correct Or Divorce Her) by sunday002(m): 10:43am On Jul 15, 2019
Take it up spiritually, devil might be using her against you.
Re: How Can I Do Away With My Wife? ( Correct Or Divorce Her) by babyfaceafrica: 10:57am On Jul 15, 2019
Franky826:

See eehn everyone conceals their real self during dating or courtships both male and female. Everyone pretends!

You see this marriage thing? Just leave it to God and hope for the best! There is little you can do about the package you'd receive.
i agree to an extent,but some things are obvious..we just let love cloud our judgement...a talkative and a malice keeper are not hard to.know,if qe want to,there is very little chance to hide both
Re: How Can I Do Away With My Wife? ( Correct Or Divorce Her) by Nobody: 11:17am On Jul 15, 2019
90% of the people advicing you to leave your wife are not married.

Calm down and talk to your wife, if u divorce her u will end up marrying someone that is worst .

Make your wife your best friend, hanging out with friends will not help especially unmarried ones.

I have been married since 12yrs now, I have issues too but I handle it maturely.
Always hold hands and pray with your wife. Don't divorce stay strong

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Do Away With My Wife? ( Correct Or Divorce Her) by neoG(f): 12:31pm On Jul 15, 2019
The OP story doesn't seem complete to me.
How will a woman just wake up and be inventing troubles daily if it is not madness that's her surname.
Re: How Can I Do Away With My Wife? ( Correct Or Divorce Her) by sixcargo: 1:04pm On Jul 15, 2019
wow! that's great advice i love it when a brother out of his pure heart is giving an olive branch to a fellow brother. oop kindly take this advice serious.
Dpharisee:
What she is doing is really destructive to your personality but divorce for now is not the solution if there are kids involved. Ignore the people she reports you to and if any of them cares to ascertain the truth you take them aside and explain to them but not in her presence as she is always ready to make more trouble.

Focus your mind on things that give you joy to avoid developing HBP.
Be yourself always and never allow her to push you into taking actions that are normally alien to you like physically assaulting her.

Reduce exposure to your in-laws if you think they are siding her and not you, tell that your pastor what you are passing through in her hands and ask him and his wife to counsel her on her bad habit because you can't easily correct such women as she has little respect for you.

Use your time more to think of how to improve your life and not spend it thinking about a nagging woman that you can't easily change except she decides to change on her own which may take a long time and who will not stand by you if anything happens to your finances.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Do Away With My Wife? ( Correct Or Divorce Her) by Eleponblue(m): 1:17pm On Jul 15, 2019
kayone6237:
Please house don't mind my construction but I will go straight to the point.

My wife always reports me to anybody that can help me spiritually and physically. What I mean by reporting is that, she always tarnishes my image everywhere, she has reported me to my Inlaw, her siblings, to the extent that I have amounted to nothing.

She reported me to my former pastor and now to my present pastor that I am a smoker of which I am not.

Anytime I go out of the house just to stroll or catch fun with my friends, the next thing is for her to tell me that I have smoked.

I am contemplating divorce because I don't see anything good about her anymore. I have corrected her several times but she won't listen.

I am saying this because it is my heart beat. I need a mature mind to give me candid advice.

Every contribution will be highly appreciated.[/quot
Bro! Divorce was,is a[quote author=sixcargo post=80287469]wow! that's great advice i love it when a brother out of his pure heart is giving an olive branch to a fellow brother. oop kindly take this advice serious.
Divorce was , is , and never will be an option.Her actions are redeemable don't lose hope.Devise another method of dealing with her and most importantly, check yourself also and make amends accordingly.
Cheers!
Re: How Can I Do Away With My Wife? ( Correct Or Divorce Her) by Obakoolex(m): 1:20pm On Jul 15, 2019
Her attitude is bad but why you self dey lie say u no smoke....
How can someone accuse u of smoking if not that they perceive the smell or your eyes turn super red after strolling

1 Like

Re: How Can I Do Away With My Wife? ( Correct Or Divorce Her) by bigcasava1(m): 1:31pm On Jul 15, 2019
eezeribe:
It seems your wife was a former journalist working with CNN... Lol
But on a more serious note, didn't you notice this 'reporting' attitude of hers when you were still dating her?
what shud I call this, advice or add fire?
Re: How Can I Do Away With My Wife? ( Correct Or Divorce Her) by bigcasava1(m): 1:33pm On Jul 15, 2019
[quote author=Eleponblue post=80287943][/quot] that kind woman is not redeemable she is not far from witch
Re: How Can I Do Away With My Wife? ( Correct Or Divorce Her) by olamy7(m): 1:38pm On Jul 15, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
guys will see trouble before marriage,but because of mumu love they will still go ahead to marry trouble..look my brother i only advise people to divorce for twt things,if she cheats(i dont tolerate itl!!) and if it is life and death..since it is none carry your cross..you know ur wife was a chatterbox before u married her
and you think telling people what is not is not life and death?
Re: How Can I Do Away With My Wife? ( Correct Or Divorce Her) by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jul 15, 2019
kayone6237:
Please house don't mind my construction but I will go straight to the point.

My wife always reports me to anybody that can help me spiritually and physically. What I mean by reporting is that, she always tarnishes my image everywhere, she has reported me to my Inlaw, her siblings, to the extent that I have amounted to nothing.

She reported me to my former pastor and now to my present pastor that I am a smoker of which I am not.

Anytime I go out of the house just to stroll or catch fun with my friends, the next thing is for her to tell me that I have smoked.

I am contemplating divorce because I don't see anything good about her anymore. I have corrected her several times but she won't listen.

I am saying this because it is my heart beat. I need a mature mind to give me candid advice.

Every contribution will be highly appreciated.
is her Zoodiac Virgo ? They are always like that, trying to 'fix' or separate you from everyone. Don't let her dictate your life.
Re: How Can I Do Away With My Wife? ( Correct Or Divorce Her) by afesco: 2:37pm On Jul 15, 2019
Amakavula:
is her Zoodiac Virgo ? They are always like that, trying to 'fix' or separate you from everyone. Don't let her dictate your life.
olamy7:
olamy7:
olamy7:

Ur wife reports u to ur pastors, in-laws etc because u re d problem of ur marriage. Maybe u will have divorce her n marry anoda woman dt can cope with ur irresponsible lifestyle (dt will spell doom for u if u do).
Ur wife is not ur problem n she is just being a good wife. Be responsible.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Do Away With My Wife? ( Correct Or Divorce Her) by 1stNumeroUno: 10:17pm On Jul 15, 2019
Dear Op,

Only someone has asked directly if you do smoke (from the first 2pages). So let me add that if your guys you hang out with smokes, she will think you do too because you'll smell smoke.

My 50cent advice, avoid places and people that smoke. Cos 2nd hand smoking is as dangerous as first hand smoking. Also it might be the only way to prove your wife wrong.
Re: How Can I Do Away With My Wife? ( Correct Or Divorce Her) by olamy7(m): 4:41pm On Jul 16, 2019
afesco:

Ur wife reports u to ur pastors, in-laws etc because u re d problem of ur marriage. Maybe u will have divorce her n marry anoda woman dt can cope with ur irresponsible lifestyle (dt will spell doom for u if u do).
Ur wife is not ur problem n she is just being a good wife. Be responsible.
I think u have a problem with comprehension sad
Re: How Can I Do Away With My Wife? ( Correct Or Divorce Her) by kayone6237(m): 9:18am On Sep 22, 2020
don33310:
I understand how you feel but do you have children together?
yes we did

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Important Things To Discuss Before Marriage / I Was Punished, Ostracized For 20 Years For Marrying A White Lady: Aroms Aigbehi / Please Help! A New Tenant Has Just Kidnapped 3 Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.