Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,475 members, 7,836,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

BBNaija: Jackye Confident After Calling Tacha 'A Witch' - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: Jackye Confident After Calling Tacha 'A Witch' (30340 Views)

Bbnaija's Jackye Madu Celebrates 24th Birthday With Jaw-dropping Photos / Bbnaija's Jackye Receives 1.5m Cash Prize After Winning Pepsi Lyrics Challenge / Bbnaija: 'My Babe Is Not Knacking In The House' - Jackye's Boyfriend Celebrates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Jackye Confident After Calling Tacha 'A Witch' by Evebeautyworld2: 6:49am On Jul 15, 2019
Teejayphillip:
No loud am nah jackie.... If u see correct awon iyami oshoromoga (witch grin grin) u go fit wait?
How do they look like?
Re: BBNaija: Jackye Confident After Calling Tacha 'A Witch' by Forreellinc: 6:58am On Jul 15, 2019
She no even fine sef
Re: BBNaija: Jackye Confident After Calling Tacha 'A Witch' by densiks: 7:09am On Jul 15, 2019
Jackye or whatever her name is may not be far from the truth,the so called tacha looks,behaves like a diabolic fellow and may be practicing outright sorcery and witchcraft.
Re: BBNaija: Jackye Confident After Calling Tacha 'A Witch' by Ferdinandu(m): 7:09am On Jul 15, 2019
In a kind of way I like tacha but the kind of stories about her life before BBN flying around, I thought she was going to be really crazy in the house but no she seems to be always quite and calculative. That's one character usually associated with a witch gringrin. So I don't really blame Jackie
Re: BBNaija: Jackye Confident After Calling Tacha 'A Witch' by Blessings4me(m): 7:21am On Jul 15, 2019
Since I small na im I don dey hear am say na witch dey knw witch.
Re: BBNaija: Jackye Confident After Calling Tacha 'A Witch' by thinksquad(m): 8:25am On Jul 15, 2019
What witches say is "it takes a witch to know a witch"
Re: BBNaija: Jackye Confident After Calling Tacha 'A Witch' by adeboyeku(m): 10:22am On Jul 15, 2019
iomoge2:
Hian

Why y’al hating on the babe
It’s a game you are playing na

Ps
1st&2nd to comment.

What is the rule guiding the first to comment on a post can you put me through
Re: BBNaija: Jackye Confident After Calling Tacha 'A Witch' by yunafa(f): 10:26am On Jul 15, 2019
thot it was khaffi who started by narrating her dream to jackye before the witch allegation came up...but why is it that when people cannot decode you in nigeria they label you a witch or fetish someone?
Re: BBNaija: Jackye Confident After Calling Tacha 'A Witch' by meobizy(f): 11:07am On Jul 15, 2019
Damn, this female is unrepentant.
No wonder her boyfriend cheats on her.
It’s obvious she was only sad she got caught and not because she did a bad thing.
Re: BBNaija: Jackye Confident After Calling Tacha 'A Witch' by Teejayphillip(m): 10:09pm On Jul 15, 2019
Evebeautyworld2:

How do they look like?

Re: BBNaija: Jackye Confident After Calling Tacha 'A Witch' by TooMuchStuff: 12:50am On Jul 16, 2019
yinkus6750:
Takes a witch to know a witch.

Not true at times.
Re: BBNaija: Jackye Confident After Calling Tacha 'A Witch' by iomoge2(f): 8:49pm On Jul 16, 2019
Favor99:

Lol I got distracted before hitting the submit button. So you got lucky grin
i got lucky twice? Lol
Re: BBNaija: Jackye Confident After Calling Tacha 'A Witch' by Favor99(m): 1:05am On Jul 17, 2019
iomoge2:
i got lucky twice? Lol
Lol grin I’m not trying to make excuses but my internet connection to was a reason.

But lol you where still lucky and also faster than me at typing grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Jackye Confident After Calling Tacha 'A Witch' by iomoge2(f): 7:44am On Jul 17, 2019
Y
Favor99:

Lol grin I’m not trying to make excuses but my internet connection to was a reason.

But lol you where still lucky and also faster than me at typing grin

Lol

I use Glo too cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Teebillz Celebrates His 1st Son's 9th Birthday / Kimani Dazzles In New Photos / Jude Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.