Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,511 members, 7,830,524 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Bbnaija: Ella Evicted From The Big Brother House - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: Ella Evicted From The Big Brother House (276 Views)

My Marriage To Ella Is Over - Rapper Ikechukwu / Bbnaija Ella Reacts As Jaruma Finally Responds, Gifts Her 600K To Treat Her Mum / Ella Mensah Celebrates Her Birthday With Pantless Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Ella Evicted From The Big Brother House by iamocheme: 4:08am On Jul 15, 2019
the show hosted by Ebuka Obi-Uchendu.

Recall Four BBNaija housemates, Tacha, KimOprah, Ella, Mercy and Sir Dee were up for possible eviction last week but unfortunately for Ella and KimOprah their dreams of winning the N60m worth of cash prize at this year’s show ended yesterday after they were both evicted from the house.

Ella had the lowest number of votes which led to her eviction.

Who do you think will be leaving the house this week? Tell us by using the comments section below.
sEE more photos below:

Read more: https://celebritynobs.com/bbnaija-ella-evicted-from-the-big-brother-house/

(1) (Reply)

Dammy Krane Calls Out Prominent Debtor In New Song / I Have A New Man & He Is The Only One I Open My Legs For – Wizkid’s 2nd Baby Mam / [video] If Not For Mercy I Would Be Playing With Tacha - Ike Reveals 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.