Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,681 members, 7,827,513 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Tboss BBNaija Throwback Video With Kemen With 'Fingering' Caption - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tboss BBNaija Throwback Video With Kemen With 'Fingering' Caption (69800 Views)

BBNaija: Throwback Photos Of Cee-C And Nina Before The Fame / BBNaija: Tboss Attends Church With Kemen, Preaches Forgiveness (Photo) / Tboss: "I Don't Blame Kemen For Touching Me Without Consent, I Mean Look At Me” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tboss BBNaija Throwback Video With Kemen With 'Fingering' Caption by 9jaRealist: 8:22pm On Jul 15, 2019
jeff1607:
oh she forgot her past will continue to hunt her, slay Queens take note, the internet never forgets

You mean her “slay queen” past of (reportedly) being sexually violated while she was ASLEEP? shocked SMH
>
Re: Tboss BBNaija Throwback Video With Kemen With 'Fingering' Caption by Auxigen(m): 8:24pm On Jul 15, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Yes o. We don dey use am collect money for bank cheesy
haha dat kind tin
Re: Tboss BBNaija Throwback Video With Kemen With 'Fingering' Caption by 9jaRealist: 8:30pm On Jul 15, 2019
FuckThaMod:
Why she no go deny am? Sheybe she is pregnant for her maybe future husband, she has to pretend to be holy like most other women grin

For anyone to think that the VICTIM of a (reported) sexual violation while ASLEEP needs to “be holy” is a sad self-indictment...
>
Re: Tboss BBNaija Throwback Video With Kemen With 'Fingering' Caption by 9jaRealist: 8:34pm On Jul 15, 2019
Chiccly:
That is the reason we all have to be careful with the media.

Posterity will always tell.

Please don’t blame “the media” for the knucklehead dumbness of people...
What crude and uncouth personal value system drives someone to repost the past violation of another as if sport?

>
Re: Tboss BBNaija Throwback Video With Kemen With 'Fingering' Caption by amsalisu: 11:57pm On Jul 15, 2019
KARMA is a b-tch

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Laura Ikeji Travels With New Clothes To Yankee / Timi Frank Gifts Tonto Dikeh A Luxury AP Wristwatch & Apartment In Dubai / Photo: Basketmouth Bumps Into Woman Who Paid Him N800 To Perform Years Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.