Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

It’s Probably One Of The Kids - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / It’s Probably One Of The Kids (170 Views)

Why Did God Not Protect The Kids Shot And Killed At Owo / Why The New Vaccine May Probably Be The Mark Of The Beast 666 / This Is Probably The Reason Your Prayer Has Not Been Answered. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

It’s Probably One Of The Kids by IssacharProject: 12:42pm On Jul 15, 2019
The air was thick with lovebugs as I drove along the turnpike. Each year, about this time, the lovebug phenomenon occurs. My windshield was practically covered with splattered lovebugs, which were pelting the cars like driving rain.

I pulled into a gas station to clean off the window. As I was scraping, I heard a cell phone ring. A loud voice, from over by the next tank, called out, “Can you get it?! It’s probably one of the kids!” She was outside her car, pumping gas, but she did not want to miss that call that might have been from her kids.

Read More: https://daily-dew.com/its-probably-one-of-the-kids/

(1) (Reply)

27 Power-packed Bible Verses Against Depression / Difference Btw Temple And Tabernacle.. / Are God’s Promises As Real To Us As The Air We Breath?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.