Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

This Is Probably The Reason Your Prayer Has Not Been Answered. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This Is Probably The Reason Your Prayer Has Not Been Answered. (2130 Views)

My Prayers Has Never Been Answered / See The Perfect Reason Your Church Is Going Through Famine / What To Do When God is Yet To Answer Your Prayer(s) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Probably The Reason Your Prayer Has Not Been Answered. by JesusSonOfGod: 11:12am On Jan 27, 2018
As it is written in the scriptures, that when we believe in Christ, repent, confess Christ and are baptized, our sins are forgiven. No matter how dark our sins are, it will totally be forgiven.

As Christians, it has also been made available for us to come to God's throne of Grace, in times of need that we may obtain mercy (Hebrew 4:16). How then shall we not forgive those who have sinned against us. We have been commanded by Christ to forgive, so that our sins will be forgiven.

Matthew 6: 14 For if ye forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you:15 But if ye forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.

Matthew 5:23-24, Matthew 5:44

Our prayers can never be answered if we still have not forgiven that person(s) who caused us pain. It could be our relative, friend, ex boyfriend, ex girlfriend, our enemy, whoever it is, we must forgive for us to be forgiven. When we still have not forgiven, our sins will also not be forgiven and these sins will become obstacles to our prayer.

To get that your prayer request answered, I advise you today, to take sometime, prepare your mind and forgive from deep down your heart. No matter how painful it is, we must forgive. I believe the harder or more painful it is to forgive, the more blessed we will be if we do. To be sure you have forgiven that person, pray for him/her, ask God to bless him/her. I personally believe the power of God is released upon us anytime we forgive.

When you do this, engage in prayer (Worship and praise), and fasting if you can or pray as you are led. Ask God to forgive you too as you present your request to God.

We should know that, the prayer 'die by fire' is a demonstration of unforgiveness and unbelief,unless we are directing it to the principalities and powers of darkness, then we must know that they don't die, we can only cast them out, destroy their works or alters... Jesus never commanded them to die, instead He commanded them to leave and never come back. He casted them out.

Thanks and God bless you. Please, don't forget to testify here as your testimony must surely come, at least to encourage us to always forgive.
Re: This Is Probably The Reason Your Prayer Has Not Been Answered. by OtemAtum: 12:53pm On Jan 27, 2018
Don't try to help Yahweh. Let him wake up to his responsibilities to you guys. I guess he would need a louder prayer to wake him up from his everlasting slumber.

However, the truth of the matter is that Yahweh and the rest of the gods of religion are currently in a spiritual prison.
Re: This Is Probably The Reason Your Prayer Has Not Been Answered. by hopefulLandlord: 12:56pm On Jan 27, 2018
Nothing fails like prayer
Re: This Is Probably The Reason Your Prayer Has Not Been Answered. by JesusSonOfGod: 12:58pm On Jan 27, 2018
OtemAtum:
Don't try to help Yahweh. Let him wake up to his responsibilities to you guys. I guess he would need a louder prayer to wake him up from his everlasting slumber.

However, the truth of the matter is that Yahweh and the rest of the gods of religion are currently in a spiritual prison.

You are an Atheist, yet you still hate God you claim does not exist. You guys are the most confused people on earth. Sorry dear, I will put you in prayers, you must be free from slavery.

3 Likes

Re: This Is Probably The Reason Your Prayer Has Not Been Answered. by JesusSonOfGod: 1:04pm On Jan 27, 2018
hopefulLandlord:
Nothing fails like prayer

If you think prayer fails, why then have you come here to discourage people from praying. Wait I know why, because your master need more people in hell. He's scared of prayer.

You guys are really in slavery. Why attack what you think doesn't work. Why do you come to threads like this to advocate for Satan if you really think God does not exist. Why are you scared of prayer? I pray you get free from your slavery.

Nothing fears you guys like prayer and believe me, you can't stop Children of God from praying.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Probably The Reason Your Prayer Has Not Been Answered. by OtemAtum: 7:06pm On Jan 27, 2018
JesusSonOfGod:

You are an Atheist, yet you still hate God you claim does not exist. You guys are the most confused people on earth. Sorry dear, I will put you in prayers, you must be free from slavery.
I am not an atheist. I am an Otem.
Re: This Is Probably The Reason Your Prayer Has Not Been Answered. by JesusSonOfGod: 7:35pm On Jan 27, 2018
OtemAtum:
I am not an atheist. I am an Otem.

Whatever! This thread is not for Otem people, it's for Children of God Almighty.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Probably The Reason Your Prayer Has Not Been Answered. by OtemAtum: 8:25pm On Jan 27, 2018
JesusSonOfGod:

Whatever! This thread is not for Otem people, it's for Children of God Almighty.
I am a son of God Almighty, a god in form of flesh. I am the WORD of TRUTH.
Re: This Is Probably The Reason Your Prayer Has Not Been Answered. by JesusSonOfGod: 8:47pm On Jan 27, 2018
OtemAtum:
I am a son of God Almighty, a god in form of flesh. I am the WORD of TRUTH.

Jesus Christ is the word that became flesh. The only begotten Son of God, whom through Him we became Children of God.

John 1:10-14New International Version (NIV)

10 He was in the world, and though the world was made through him, the world did not recognize him. 11 He came to that which was his own, but his own did not receive him. 12 Yet to all who did receive him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God— 13 children born not of natural descent, nor of human decision or a husband’s will, but born of God.
14 The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the one and only Son, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth.

Mr. Whoever, I am done chatting with you. Now get behind me in the Name of Jesus Christ

4 Likes

Re: This Is Probably The Reason Your Prayer Has Not Been Answered. by OtemAtum: 8:49pm On Jan 27, 2018
JesusSonOfGod:

Jesus Christ is the word that became flesh. The only begotten Son of God, whom through Him we became Children of God.

John 1:10-14New International Version (NIV)

10 He was in the world, and though the world was made through him, the world did not recognize him. 11 He came to that which was his own, but his own did not receive him. 12 Yet to all who did receive him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God— 13 children born not of natural descent, nor of human decision or a husband’s will, but born of God.
14 The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the one and only Son, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth.

Mr. Whoever, I am done chatting with you. Now get behind me in the Name of Jesus Christ
Kikikiki grin
I am the WORD in form of flesh
I am the son of the gods and of God
You are all children of God by existence

Eartum 41: 6-23

6. Now when Otem Adinoi was born, a new star emerged in the Aries constellation. It was very bright and shiny. Then we gods and goddesses of findings gathered together and rejoiced, saying, the revealer of the gods has been born.
7. Let there be rejoicing in all constellations and in all planets of the universes. Let Aferk dance and rejoice, for the great light of truth has arrived. Sing songs of joy and rejoice, you earth. Let the moons of the planets gyrate in dances.
8. Let all those who have not been born rejoice, because they shall be born into the knowledge of the truth. And if they are born into religion, they shall count that day lucky when they shall read the book of truth and be free from mind slavery.
9. Gaia, be glad and sing with a melody of peace. The son of the gods has arrived to cast shadows of all the false words written by the gods of religion. He has come to shed light on the ancient histories.
10. Otem, the totem of truth has come to show the way. Let all they who call themselves witches and wizards bow before Otem. Let all the gods of religion be subdued while he frees the minds of the world from slavery.
11. Who can outwit him in the discoveries of lost and ancient histories? He who shall deliver the tormented from their psychological torments has come. He whom many histories have predicted his coming has finally arrived.
12. Luna said, I rejoice over the birth of Adinoi, the saviour. Many sons and daughters of the gods have been born in Aferk and in other parts of the world, but none is as powerful as Otem. He has the knowledge of the sons of any gods in multiples.
13. He is wisdom and knowledge personified. He is the truth that shatters falsehood. They shall attack him in the spiritual realm to stop him, but he shall overcome them all. They shall threaten him with death, but he shall make death a friend.
14. They shall threaten him with scary nightmares, but he shall make nightmare a course of study. They shall use terrible urims and illusions, but he shall say, when you are done with your illusions, let me know so that I can continue with what is real.
15. They shall put baits everywhere for him, but he shall not fall prey.
16. Otem, millions of souls are already captured. Arise and rescue these souls from the hands of the slave masters. Do not bother about the burdens which is heaped on you, for we shall bear them with you.
17. Even nature is very much interested in this evolution of consciousnesses such that she shall use the religious people themselves to speak against the things which Otem also speaks against.
18. You shall hear disagreement among the religious. They shall disagree over the divinity of their deities. They shall disagree over the ordinances of their gods too. They shall disagree over the afterlives made by their gods, over the payment of their dues to their gods.
19. Yes, the eyes of the sheep shall be opened to know and see the truth. Rejoice o homos of Ebira in Kougi. For you have begotten Otem. Rejoice o land of Eko, because you have gotten a guest.
20. You have been gifted with a god more knowledgeable than Ifa. You have a gift more precious than Ogun. You have the god of words who have the history of the whole world with him. Olorun has spoken of his coming to some of our fathers. So when he shall begin to manifest, do not doubt him.
21. O you children of Luwabi, make friendship with the people of Otem and love them, because Otem is one who shall make known the hidden voices of some of your ancestors. Rejoice and be happy, because the god of truth and deep knowledge has come.
22. Let the fearful put on the battle cloth of fearlessness. Let the despondent put smiles in their faces. Let they who weep wipe their tears. Do not let worry and anxiety take over you, rather, look towards the brighter side of life.
23. The gift of Aferk has come, let everyone dance and sing a happy melody.

1 Like

Re: This Is Probably The Reason Your Prayer Has Not Been Answered. by bloodofthelamb(m): 8:58pm On Jan 27, 2018
Bro well said! However, i will like to point out something.

We are not forgiving because we forgave someone who has offended us. If it was the case, CHRIST died for nothing... God forgave us for one reason only, "the cross." This is what apostle Paul said by the inspiration of the Spirit:

Be gentle and forbearing with one another and if one has a difference against another, readily forgiving each other; even as the LORD has freely forgiven you, so much forgive. [COL 3:13].

We are to give to others, what we have received freely from JESUS.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is Probably The Reason Your Prayer Has Not Been Answered. by JesusSonOfGod: 9:05pm On Jan 27, 2018
bloodofthelamb:
Bro well said! However, i will like to point out something.

We are not forgiving because we forgave someone who has offended us. If it was the case, CHRIST died for nothing... God forgave us for one reason only, "the cross." This is what apostle Paul said by the inspiration of the Spirit:

Be gentle and forbearing with one another and if one has a difference against another, readily forgiving each other; even as the LORD has freely forgiven you, so much forgive. [COL 3:13].
We are to give to others, what we have received freely from JESUS.

You are right. That is not really what I meant. Yes we have been forgiven for the sake of the cross, we still fall into sin from time to time and we must ask for forgiveness when we do. Before we ask for His forgiveness, we must surely have forgiven others.

I am not saying we received Salvation because we forgave someone. Our sins were forgiven and cleansed by the Blood of Jesus Christ when we become born again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Probably The Reason Your Prayer Has Not Been Answered. by hopefulLandlord: 9:13pm On Jan 27, 2018
JesusSonOfGod:

If you think prayer fails, why then have you come here to discourage people from praying. Wait I know why, because your master need more people in hell. He's scared of prayer.

You guys are really in slavery. Why attack what you think doesn't work. Why do you come to threads like this to advocate for Satan if you really think God does not exist. Why are you scared of prayer? I pray you get free from your slavery.

Nothing fears you guys like prayer and believe me, you can't stop Children of God from praying.

Lol, what a joker; we atheists see prayers as someone talking to his/herself while pretending some invisible entity is listening cuz that's exactly what is happening
Re: This Is Probably The Reason Your Prayer Has Not Been Answered. by bloodofthelamb(m): 9:21pm On Jan 27, 2018
JesusSonOfGod:

You are right. That is not really what I meant. Yes we have been forgiven for the sake of the cross, we still fall into sin from time to time and we must ask for forgiveness when we do. Before we ask for His forgiveness, we must surely have forgiven others.

I am not saying we received Salvation because we forgave someone. Our sins were forgiven and cleansed by the Blood of Jesus Christ when we become born again.

Ok bro, more wisdom and understanding from our LORD to you now and always.

4 Likes

Re: This Is Probably The Reason Your Prayer Has Not Been Answered. by JesusSonOfGod: 9:27pm On Jan 27, 2018
bloodofthelamb:

Ok bro, more wisdom and understanding from our LORD to you now and always.

Amen. Thanks bro. Please, make out time to correct where you think there's error in my subsequent threads. God bless us all.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Probably The Reason Your Prayer Has Not Been Answered. by JesusSonOfGod: 7:36am On Feb 03, 2018
Happy weekend.

2 Likes

Re: This Is Probably The Reason Your Prayer Has Not Been Answered. by Nobody: 1:27am On Feb 04, 2018
Brother,
I like what you wrote here about the extreme importance of forgiving others...because that's a heart issue that blocks God from truly using one to his/her complete fullness....
Un-forgiveness hinders God's complete working in our lives. It also gives one a restlessness....a lack of peace.
If we ask God for forgiveness, it would seem rational to extend that same forgiveness to others...however, as human beings, we don't.
We must pray for that specific Fruit of the Spirit, cause forgiveness doesn't come naturally....and it's a challenge but can be gained through Christ.
However, I think it's important to say that sometimes our prayers aren't answered in the exact way in which we think they should, so we may wrongly assume that God has not answered. But I guess that would apply if one had no known sins in his/her own life that would hinder God from answering.
I don't know if you were even trying to go in that direction, but I understand what you are saying though smiley

5 Likes

Re: This Is Probably The Reason Your Prayer Has Not Been Answered. by balmofgilead: 1:45am On Feb 04, 2018
I commend you OP for skillfully chasing away detractors from this thread!they are lost and Must be found eventually by the grace of God almighty!God bless you.

5 Likes

Re: This Is Probably The Reason Your Prayer Has Not Been Answered. by Martinez19(m): 1:47am On Feb 04, 2018
There is one thing you should know about the universe - - - - - - it's laws are NEVER suspended, not for me, you or anybody. The idea that you can suspend nature's laws by muttering utter nonsense to an imaginary being is a laughable and unserious one.

2 Likes

Re: This Is Probably The Reason Your Prayer Has Not Been Answered. by JesusSonOfGod: 10:54am On Feb 09, 2018
Good morning people of God

1 Like

Re: This Is Probably The Reason Your Prayer Has Not Been Answered. by trapQ: 3:34pm On Feb 09, 2018
Shut up.
Martinez19:
There is one thing you should know about the universe - - - - - - it's laws are NEVER suspended, not for me, you or anybody. The idea that you can suspend nature's laws by muttering utter nonsense to an imaginary being is a laughable and unserious one.

4 Likes

Re: This Is Probably The Reason Your Prayer Has Not Been Answered. by Martinez19(m): 3:52pm On Feb 09, 2018
trapQ:
Shut up.
keep deceiving yourself. Religion, voodoo, witchcraft, spells, curses, charms and other world mysticism are ridiculous garbage. There are all falsehood. It's you and nature.

1 Like

Re: This Is Probably The Reason Your Prayer Has Not Been Answered. by JesusSonOfGod: 10:24am On Feb 17, 2018
Good morning people
Re: This Is Probably The Reason Your Prayer Has Not Been Answered. by JesusSonOfGod: 10:12am On Feb 18, 2018
Happy Sunday
Re: This Is Probably The Reason Your Prayer Has Not Been Answered. by JesusSonOfGod: 10:45am On Feb 24, 2018
Happy weekend friends.
Re: This Is Probably The Reason Your Prayer Has Not Been Answered. by JesusSonOfGod: 11:05am On Mar 09, 2018
Good morning people
Re: This Is Probably The Reason Your Prayer Has Not Been Answered. by JesusSonOfGod: 11:42am On Mar 11, 2018
Happy Sunday
Re: This Is Probably The Reason Your Prayer Has Not Been Answered. by CandidSeeker(m): 5:13pm On Mar 11, 2018
Good one OP.

Kindly permit me to add some other hindrances to prayer.

James 4:3 NKJV
You ask and do not receive, because you ask amiss, that you may spend it on your pleasures.

1 Peter 3:7 NKJV
Husbands, likewise, dwell with them with understanding, giving honor to the wife, as to the weaker vessel, and as being heirs together of the grace of life, that your prayers may not be hindered.

Proverbs 21:13 NKJV
Whoever shuts his ears to the cry of the poor Will also cry himself and not be heard.

John 15:4 NKJV
Abide in Me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, unless it abides in the vine, neither can you, unless you abide in Me.

Isaiah 1:19 NKJV
If you are willing and obedient, You shall eat the good of the land;

Peace.
Re: This Is Probably The Reason Your Prayer Has Not Been Answered. by JesusSonOfGod: 5:44pm On Mar 11, 2018
CandidSeeker:
Good one OP.

Kindly permit me to add some other hindrances to prayer.

James 4:3 NKJV
You ask and do not receive, because you ask amiss, that you may spend it on your pleasures.

1 Peter 3:7 NKJV
Husbands, likewise, dwell with them with understanding, giving honor to the wife, as to the weaker vessel, and as being heirs together of the grace of life, that your prayers may not be hindered.

Proverbs 21:13 NKJV
Whoever shuts his ears to the cry of the poor Will also cry himself and not be heard.

John 15:4 NKJV
Abide in Me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, unless it abides in the vine, neither can you, unless you abide in Me.

Isaiah 1:19 NKJV
If you are willing and obedient, You shall eat the good of the land;

Peace.

Nice one bro.

1 Like

Re: This Is Probably The Reason Your Prayer Has Not Been Answered. by ChiomaMee: 6:35pm On Mar 11, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

Lol, what a joker; we atheists see prayers as someone talking to his/herself while pretending some invisible entity is listening cuz that's exactly what is happening

On this same forum I'll be when you'll share your testimony of how you got saved. grin

1 Like

Re: This Is Probably The Reason Your Prayer Has Not Been Answered. by JesusSonOfGod: 11:33am On Mar 17, 2018
Happy weekend
Re: This Is Probably The Reason Your Prayer Has Not Been Answered. by JesusSonOfGod: 12:17pm On Mar 18, 2018
Happy Sunday

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bishop T.D Jakes Honored With "Onwa 1" In Warri because Of his igbo linage -phot / Why British Women Are Turning To Islam / If You Discover That Ur Pastor Is Having An Affair With Ur Wife,what Will U Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.